What Just Happened? Ch. 02

Story Info
Ed explores his new powers in a coffee shop.
3.7k words
4.53
69.6k
67

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a sore neck from using the arm of the couch as a pillow. Had I dreamed two church ladies showed up at my door and gave be a two-way blowjob? I didn't think so, especially since my cock felt pleasantly drained. I sat up a bit groggily and saw what was left of the sesame chicken the ladies had brought me from Feng's. That clinched it, I hadn't dreamed anything. Two attractive women I'd never met had showed up at my door and gone after Chinese takeout just because I asked, then showed me their tits before blowing me... again, just because I'd asked. What were their names? Sarah and Tammy? Wait, wasn't one named Carol... I wasn't sure. I hadn't gotten their last names, phone numbers, or learned anything else about them either. And neither of them seemed to care that I hadn't gotten to know them before unceremoniously telling them to show me their tits. Oh, and one was married yet didn't see it as weird at all to blow me. In other words, the entire episode was bat shit crazy.

I shuffled to the bathroom and readied a shower to wash some of the cobwebs out of my head and thought about what happened. Was it really as simple as me asking them to do something, even as weird as asking them to show me their tits and blow me, and they just did it? That's what it seemed like, but why? Had they been crazy? Drugged? Or was it something about me? Nothing like this had ever happened to me. I'm 26 and I've been turned down plenty during my life, about all sorts of things. Hell, I'd begged my ex not to dump me but she did anyway, so if there was something about me that caused women to do whatever I asked, it was something new. Was it something that had changed about me during my recent illness? Was it something that worked with everyone? Was it just women?

After my shower, I both felt and smelled better, so I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and headed outside to get some answers. Thanks to the pandemic, there weren't that many people out and about, even though there were few real restrictions about that sort of thing in my state. I wandered along for a while before I saw a guy coming my way. I'd never seen him before, he was just an average-looking dude in his 30s, wearing a mask like a lot of other people during this time of pandemic. Perfect. As he approached, I said, "hey buddy, give me 20 bucks."

Rather than pulling out his wallet, he just looked at me as if I were insane and said, "fuck off buddy."

Okay, that was one test, a bit of data gathered. Maybe my power didn't work on men? The whole thing was mildly embarrassing, but I'd never seen him before and probably never would again, so it really didn't matter. Spotting a chain coffee shop on the corner, I decided it was a good opportunity to gather both data and caffeine. Glancing through the glass door, I saw a reasonably cute college-aged girl behind the counter, wearing a mask. It was early afternoon and no one else was there. Again, perfect for my purposes.

I put my mask on, thinking about how it would help hide who I was if I had to run like hell out of here, and walked to the counter. The girl behind the counter wore glasses and had hair that was naturally dark but had some red bits dyed at the edges and around her face. She was maybe 5'4" and busty, thanks in part to having a few extra pounds on her. I'm not one of those guys who particularly likes skinny girls, so as far as I was concerned, all this was great.

As I walked up to the counter, her eyes changed a bit as she smiled under her mask, and said "welcome to Starhut. What can I get started for you today?"

My heart was racing a bit as I thought about how insane what I was about to do was, so I took a deep breath and said, "well, first how about you take off your mask so I can see what you look like?"

She said, "sure," and with a smile took her mask off, revealing a nice set of dimples and a nose ring I hadn't noticed before because of her mask. She was cute.

I looked at her nametag and saw that it said "Ashley." My heart thumped even harder, in spite of the initial positive result, as I said, "Ashley, show me your tits."

Still smiling, she pulled her shirt up, showing me her black bra-encased tits. They were sizable and the view was good, but I couldn't see that much because of the bra, so I said, "I said show me your tits, not your bra—take your shirt and bra off Ashley."

She actually blushed a little and said, "Oh, right, sorry!" and hustled to pull her shirt over her head and then unsnap her bra, letting her big tits fall free. They sagged a little because of their size, but had nice-sized nipples. I stepped to the end of the counter, then around it to the other side. Within arm's reach of her now, I hefted her tits in my palms, rolling her nipples around in my fingers, causing her to gasp a bit.

"How big are these, Ashley?" I asked.

She replied right away. "36DD if I have the right bra. Sometimes I have to go up to a 38, If I'm buying one of the cheap ones that don't fit as well."

I pulled harder on her nipples and gave them a hard twist to see what she'd do. She gasped, but didn't otherwise react, so I asked. "Did that hurt, Ashley?"

She nodded, and smiled. "Yeah, but that's okay."

So I asked, "Why is that okay?"

She looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

I asked, "Why is it okay that I hurt you? Do you like pain?"

She still looked puzzled. "No, but you wouldn't have done it if you hadn't wanted to, so it's okay."

That was weird logic, but since my cock was back at full mast, I decided to forget about trying to untangle it. Instead I said, "Okay, get on your knees and blow me."

Ashley grinned and said, "sure!" as if I'd asked for the most normal thing in the world. She then dropped and undid my pants. As my dick popped out, she took it in her hand, stroked it a few times, then licked along the head. That was how I found out she had a tongue stud, and I groaned a little. She grinned up at me and said, "if you like that, you'll love this..." then slid almost all of my cock down her throat in one go. I felt the stud along the bottom of my cock as she did something wonderful with her tongue.

I said, "Shit yeah! That's great..." and then just trailed off as she started to bob her head up and down on my shaft, all the time using that stud along the bottom of my cock in some truly amazing ways. Pretty quickly she was deep throating my entire cock, and then she swallowed it to the root and just held it there, working my shaft with her tongue and the stud in it. It felt fucking amazing, which I let her know by groaning out a prolonged "fuuuuuck."

After a bit she pulled off my cock with a popping sound, then scooped up her big tits and wrapped them around my cock to give me a tit job as she looked up at me. "My boyfriend loves it when I do that too," she said with a smile.

I said, "boyfriend?"

She said, "yeah, Steve. We've been living together about a year now, so I get lots of practice on his cock."

Her tits felt great on my cock, and the conversation, weird as it was, actually turned me on rather than weirding me out. "So... if you have a boyfriend, why are you blowing me?"

She looked puzzled as she replied, "Because you asked."

I just said, "Ah, yes, then get back to work sucking my cock—deep throat me some more, that felt great."

She smiled and said, "Okay!" She then promptly swallowed my cock, as if her throat were made for dick. This time she held me there for a beat, working the underside of my shaft with her tongue stud and massaging my cock with her throat muscles, before she backed off a bit so she could breathe. She set up a rhythm, going deep and massaging my cock with her throat every few strokes, the rest of the time bobbing more shallowly so she could breath. It was fucking heaven. So great in fact that I didn't even notice the door from the back opening, until an older male voice said, "customers aren't allowed behind the counter, sir."

I jerked, breaking Ashley's rhythm, but like a trooper, she kept going. I just stared at the guy who had walked out from the back. He was wearing a manager's shirt, and was probably in his 50s, heavyset, and scowling a little... but he hadn't said a word about his topless employee blowing me. So I responded with an intelligent question designed to get to the bottom of what was going on, saying "what?!?"

He pointed and said, "Customers aren't allowed behind the counter sir. Please go back to the other side of the counter."

I looked down at Ashley, then up at him, then down at Ashley, then up at him again. She was continuing to bob away on my cock, so I said, intelligently, "she's sucking my cock."

He said, "That's fine, but she'll have to do it on the other side of the counter, sir."

This was deeply weird, but what the hell. I stepped back, pulling my cock out of Ashley's mouth, and said to her, "come around on the other side and take your pants off."

She said, "okay!" and stood up, stepped around the counter, and stripped out of her pants. Like I said, she was a few pounds overweight, but as far as I was concerned, that was just fine. As her plump ass came into view, I thought about just how fine it was that she wasn't a skinny, no-ass girl.

The manager, who I noted wore a nametag that said "Ted," nodded in satisfaction, then went to the pastries and started doing something I didn't care enough to pay attention to. Obviously there was something about whatever... I guess I had to call it the power I had? Yeah, there was something about the power I had that was an area effect sort of thing or something, and caused people nearby just accept what was going on as normal. How far away from me did someone have to be for that not to work?

Right now, those were too many questions I didn't have answers to, but I did have a cute little naked barista standing in front of me. So I asked her, "Ashley, do you have any STDs or anything?"

She said, "Nope. Steve and I got tested before we started having sex, and neither of us have had sex with anyone else since."

I nodded, hoping that was true, and said, "and are you on the pill?"

She nodded and said, "Yep. No kids for me until I'm an old lady."

I smiled and said, "great. Take your panties off, then bend over the counter."

She smiled and said brightly, "okay!" She then did what I'd told her. I noted she had a thin little landing strip of hair, and glimpsed what appeared to be a piercing in her pussy before she turned and bent over the counter, presenting that plump beautiful ass to me. I ran my hands over it, then down to her pussy... and found it dry as a bone. Apparently, none of this had turned her on.

A thought occurred to me, "Ashley, you're really turned on right now." Immediately she moaned and reaching between her legs, I could feel her pussy getting wetter. I toyed with her pussy, feeling her fingers on her own clit playing with the piercing I'd glimpsed a moment ago. I said, "as I touch you, you're going to get more and more turned on, but you can't cum until I do."

Ashley's only response was to moan and get wetter. She was soaking now, so I grabbed her left hip with one hand, and used the other to guide my cock into her cunt. At some other time I'd use whatever the fuck was going on with me to find out what sex in a bed was like, with a woman who was under my control, but right now all I wanted was to hold onto this girl's plump ass and fuck her as she bent over a counter in a public place. The sheer dirtiness of what we were doing was almost as hot as the act itself. Almost.

I sank my cock into her hot wet pussy, enjoying the feel of her clit stud, and then began to fuck her in earnest. She stopped playing with herself and started hanging onto the counter as her big tits were swinging beneath her from the pounding I was giving her. She moaned out, "yeah... yeah... harder...yeah..." as I fucked her, and I could feel her pussy working around my cock.

That was when Ted, whom I'd mostly forgotten about, said, "Ashley, are you available to work tomorrow?" He was looking at a schedule he'd picked up from somewhere and frowning.

Ashley said, "uhhh...uhhh...yeah..I can... yeah, that's it... sure boss, I can work..."

This was beyond weird, it was fucking distracting, so I said, "Ted, wait until we're done before you talk to Ashley, okay?"

He nodded and said, "sure." Then went to work on the schedule with a pencil. Just like that I had another data point—not only were men susceptible to my power in some sense, since Ted didn't think any of the sex going on RIGHT IN FRONT of him was weird, but my power of command also worked on men. Or at least on Ted. Fuck... so many questions and so few answers.

Whatever. I could now fuck Ashley in peace, so I did so in earnest. I could hear my balls slapping against her wetly, as I fucked her hard. I was really glad I'd had a massive orgasm just the day before, because otherwise I might have already popped. Still, I could feel my balls starting to tighten up as I approached my orgasm. Ashley was moaning and I could feel her pussy clutching and releasing around my cock.

That was when the door opened and a man and woman in their 40s walked in. They were both wearing masks in light of the pandemic, but otherwise they were perfectly normal looking. A bit of grey hair, obviously pretty soft from easy living—in other words just a regular, middle-aged couple. The female half of the couple was decent looking, but nothing to write home about. I didn't know what to do, as my bare ass was facing their direction and figured they'd start screaming any second, or call the cops. So I completely froze up, with my dick buried in Ashely's pussy and my hands gripping her hips.

Weirdly, instead of screaming, the couple just wandered up to the counter. The man said to his wife, "you want a chai latte, right?

She nodded and said, "yes, a medium."

Ashley was still moaning, obviously turned on, and hanging onto the counter at the end, so they stepped a little way down from the cash register in an effort to maintain social distancing. Ted stepped up the register and started taking their order. As he did so, the woman who had walked in looked my way and smiled beneath her mask, saying, "nice weather today, isn't it?"

The situation felt surreal. I was standing there with my pants around my ankles, buried balls deep in the barista, as everyone acted like nothing weird was going on. What's more, I was in need of an orgasm. So on a whim, I said, "look guys, y'all are distracting me, so could everyone please just not talk or do anything else until I cum?"

The woman, still smiling, said, "oh, yes, of course. Dan, wait a minute until the nice young man cums."

He nodded, and Ted just stood there, looking a bit awkward. Finally, with a little piece and quiet, I resumed fucking Ashley. My orgasm had receded a bit, but as I felt her reach down and start playing with my balls I started to feel it coming my way again. The unknown man looked Ashley over, but he didn't do it like he was appreciating how hot she was or anything, more that he was just curious and had nothing much to do at the moment. Meanwhile the woman pulled her phone out and started checking social media or something, as I stood a few feet away fucking a girl I'd just met. This was weird as hell, but also hot for some reason. I'd never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but maybe that was it? Or maybe just the power I had here? Fuck, it was too hard to think about as I felt the cum start to boil over in my balls.

I said to Ashley, "when I cum in your pussy, you will have the biggest orgasm of your life!" She nodded and said, "uh huh... fuck... pound me..." so I did for a few more strokes until I came, shooting what felt like a gallon of cum into her pussy. She yelled out a prolonged "fuuuuuuuuuuck!" as she orgasmed.

As her shout faded, Ted said, "So, that was a large coffee with cream and a medium chai latte?" The man at the counter said, "yup, that'll do me," so Ted set about fixing the drinks.

I stumbled back and into a chair, with my pants still around my ankles. My cock was hanging out and wet with my cum as well as Ashley's, so I said, "Ashley, come over here and lick my cock and balls clean."

She nodded, turned, and got on her knees between my legs so she could lick me clean. Her ass was sticking out behind her, so on a whim I said, "ma'am—why don't you lick my cum out of her pussy?"

The middle-aged lady—I hadn't bother to ask her name—started a bit and said, "oh, yes, of course," as if what I'd told her to do was such a natural thing she should have already done it. She then knelt behind Ashley so she could start tonguing her pussy in order to get all my cum out. Even though she wasn't hot, it was still sexy watching her tongue up my cream pie. I told the middle-aged lady, "make sure you swallow any of my cum you get out of her cunt." She didn't even stop licking as she nodded.

Meanwhile, Ted was finishing the couple's drink order and handing it over as he asked, "will there be anything else?"

I spoke up and said, "Hey Ted, I'll take that coffee, fix him another one."

Ted scowled a bit at me and said, "No, this is his coffee."

Ashley was licking my taint by this point as she chased an errant drop of cum or something and a random middle-aged lady was tonguing her cunt clean, but Ted balked at giving me a coffee he'd fixed for another dude? Apparently sometimes when I gave a man an order he listened, and other times he didn't? What was going on? Fucking weird. I shook my head and said to the middle-aged man "fine. Sir, buy me a large coffee with cream."

I didn't know whether the middle-aged guy would buy me a coffee or not, but he just said, "yeah, no problem. Make that young fella a large coffee" and I spoke up, "with cream," so he looked at me, then at Ted, "yes, with cream." He looked like he was pretty well off, so a cup of coffee wasn't much to ask for from him, so maybe the size of the request mattered? I had a lot to think about.

Ted nodded, rang it up, and started fixing my coffee, so I said to Ashley, "okay, that's enough." And stood up, pulling my pants up as I did. Speaking to the middle-aged lady whose name I didn't know, I said, "okay, you can quit licking Ashley's pussy." She pulled her face away from Ashley's pussy and started to wipe it off, as it glistened like a glazed doughnut, but I spoke up and said, "wait, ma'am—go give your husband a kiss before you wipe your face off. Give him a big kiss with tongue." She smiled, nodded, and walked over to him, pulling his mask down in order to give him a deep kiss. He kissed her back, obviously not bothered by the taste of my cum on his wife's breath, or Ashley's pussy all over her face. I felt my cock twitch a little and thought, "yep, it's definitely something about the power I have over these people that's turning me on."

The lady then wiped her face off with a napkin she took from the counter and the guy did the same, before they both put their masks back on. As this was happening, I told Ashley "put your clothes back on and get back to work." She smiled and said, "yeah, I'd better do that," and quickly dressed. Ted handed me my coffee and I followed the older couple out into the bright sunshine, wondering again what the hell had just happened. I decided the best thing I could do was go for a long walk and think about everything that had happened and see if I could figure some of this insanity out.