What Just Happened? Ch. 03

Story Info
Ed wanders into a park to test his powers!
3.1k words
4.54
54.6k
53

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the coffee shop, I wandered in a daze for a bit, trying to get a handle on what was going on. Whatever I said to people seemed to have a powerfully persuasive effect, but it wasn't absolute. I had told a guy earlier to give me money and he was quick to tell me to fuck off. And my power, as I was starting to think about it, didn't just make people do what I wanted like robots—it actually seemed to make them think what they were doing was perfectly normal and shouldn't even be questioned. Hell, not just what they did—I had given the barista Ashley's nipples a hard twist that she said hurt her, and she didn't like pain, but she also said that it was okay that I had done it, because, in a weirdly circular bit of logic, if I did something it must be because I wanted to do it, which meant that it was okay. My head hurt trying to think that through. It seemed that while I could order people to do something and they often complied, even up to the point of telling someone "you're horny" or "you'll cum when I do," people also figured out what I wanted from context, going along with things like me pinching nipples and so forth as if it were normal. That must have been why the middle-aged lady had tongued my cum out of Ashley's pussy when I had spoken to her and phrased it as a suggestion, "why don't you lick her pussy..." instead of making it an order.

My head really was hurting from trying to figure out all the rules about how this power worked. The weirdest part, to me, was that there was clearly an area effect component. When I walked into the Starhut and told Ashley to blow me, her manager walked out and acted as if nothing happening was weird as she slobbered on my cock. But he did tell me I couldn't be behind the counter... was it because I hadn't told him not to worry about it? And the middle aged couple came in from outside and acted as if me fucking Ashley as she hung onto the counter was perfectly normal, so either they walked into the area of effect or it had affected them at whatever distance they were at.

All of this was fucking weird. I needed to gather more data in order to figure out what was going on. I had just dumped a massive load, and another the day before, so I wasn't particularly horny, but hey, science must march on, right? I also needed to be careful, though, as I didn't want to get into trouble. I enjoyed science fiction and had read enough stories about people with mental powers falling afoul of some secretive organization or the government that I knew I'd better watch out. I had no reason to think there was any secretive organization of mentalists, or dedicated to getting rid of mentalists, but I had no doubt at all the government would be neither kind nor gentle to me if they found out what I could do. Still, I needed to understand this power, and it was just too fucking cool not to use it.

I had been wandering and thinking about this for a while. It wasn't quite lunch time, and between the pandemic keeping some people in and others having to work, there weren't a lot of people around. I saw a kid on the street, but I'm not a fucking pedophile, so I wasn't going to try anything with her or where she could see, so I walked on. I had wandered into a residential area I recognized, so I turned and headed for a park. From a distance, I could see a few people wandering about but not too many, so this should be a good spot to run a few tests.

My first test subject, to think of it that way, was a petite blonde getting ready to run, wearing just a sports bra and shorts. She was a little too skinny for my tastes, but not bad. There were a couple of people walking by, so I tried to act casual in spite of my racing heart as I walked up to the blonde. Addressing her, I said, "hey, show me your tits."

She paused in her stretching and stood up, pulling her sports bra up as she did so. There wasn't much to her tits, but I was pleased to see one of her nipples was pierced, which I always find sexy. The couple who was walking by glanced over but didn't react. I told the blonde, "keep your bra up," and reached over, grabbed her pierced nipple, and gave it a solid twist, causing her to squeal.

I asked "do you like pain?"

She replied, to my surprise, "yeah, I do."

She didn't look the type, but then I didn't have a lot of experience. Looking around I saw no one was paying us any attention. While the situation was hot and causing my dick to stir, it wasn't really much different than some of the things I'd already done and she was too skinny to really do it for me, so I said, "okay, put your bra down and go about your day." She didn't even respond, just put her bra down, adjusted it, and started stretching again.

Weird. That was fucking weird. Then I saw something that would really stress test this new power of mine. A handsome guy in his 20s was on one knee proposing to a cute redhead sitting on a park bench, as she covered her mouth in the normal, "oh my god!" move girls always seemed to use at a time like this. I'd been accused more than once of being a pervert, and I have to say maybe people were onto something, because as I looked at this beatific little scene the blood rushed to my cock as I thought about the possibilities, even though I'd dumped a massive load in the barista earlier.

The redhead was saying, "yes, yes! Of course I'll marry you!" just as I walked up. I looked around and there were some people here and there, but since all the blood had rushed out of my brain to my cock, I couldn't have cared less. The two were kissing when I tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. She looked slightly surprised, as she pulled away from him a bit but stayed in his arms. With an insane confidence, I said to her, "hey hottie, take your clothes off."

The look of surprise left her face, and she said, "oh, okay," as she pulled out of his arms. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing some nice C-cup tits, then popped her bra off showing they didn't sag a bit. She pushed down her shorts to show a cute little red thong, then pushed that down to reveal a tiny ginger landing strip on her pussy. She started to take her tennis shoes off, but I said, "naw, leave 'em on." So she said, "okay," and stood up.

My eyes roamed over her body, taking in the lightly freckled tits, and I said, "turn around," so I could admire her plump little ass. Her fiancée just stood there with his hands in his pockets as if nothing odd was happening, but also like he didn't even enjoy looking at her naked. Several people walked by and a couple glanced our direction, but no one really paid much attention to what was happening. I ran my hand over the redhead's ass, and said to her, "it turns you on to be naked," causing her to shiver as she said, "you know, it does," with a bit of surprise in her voice.

I then said to her fiancée, "do you like the way your girlfriend looks naked?" He looked her over and said, "yeah, I always have." So I asked, "So... why are you acting like you're looking at a statue or something?"

He looked a bit confused and said, "well, she's naked in the park."

I pinched her nipples, eliciting a moan, "yeah, so?"

He said, "You told her to get naked, so, you know, it's no big deal. She's just naked."

I shook my head. Fucking weird. Then I said, "What's your name dude?"

He replied, "Bob."

I said, "Bob, it turns you on to see her naked, and to see me touching her, and you're not going to try to stop me from doing anything to her, because, after all, it's no big deal what I do."

He nodded and said, "yeah, it is hot." His look changed, and I could tell his cock was getting hard in his pants. I couldn't help it, I laughed. This dude had just asked this girl to marry him, and now he was getting turned on watching me fondle her.

I undid my pants and pulled my own hard cock out, then set on the bench and said, "alright Red, get on your knees and give me the best blowjob you're able to give. You're going to find it really sexy to be blowing me, and get more and more turned on as you do. Bob, you're welcome to sit here and watch. Hell, pull your dick out and jack off while you watch your girlfriend blow me."

He nodded and got his own cock out, then sat, next to me. I'm not gay, but I'm also not a homophobe, so it didn't bother me to have this guy jacking it next to me. To the contrary, it turned me on because he was getting off watching his fiancée get ready to blow me, and the feeling of power that gave me was intense.

Meanwhile Red, as I thought of her, kneeled between my legs took my cock in her hand, and started swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, then down the length and up again. She moaned a little as she did so, getting turned on as she sucked my cock in public. It felt great, and a thought occurred to me, so I said to her, "hey, can you taste pussy on my cock? I fucked another girl just a couple of hours ago."

She paused, looked thoughtful, and said, "yeah, and your crotch smells like sex." Then she took the head of my cock into her mouth and started blowing me in earnest. She formed an O with her fingers around the base of my cock and lightly twisted, twisting her head as well as she bobbed up and down, while also teasing my balls with her other hand and doing something magical with her tongue. I said to Bob, "man, your girl can suck cock, can't she?"

He was watching her mouth slide up and down my cock as he said, "yeah, that's one reason I asked her to marry me. She's the best cock sucker I've ever met."

She popped my cock out of her mouth, looked at Bob, and said, "aww, that's sweet honey," then as if to prove him right, swallowed my cock all the way down to the base in one go. She held it there for a moment and I could feel her massage the head of my cock with her throat muscles. It was fucking amazing. She then pulled up, bobbed up and down a few times, and repeated her deep throat trick. Bob wasn't kidding, this bitch could suck cock like a pro.

Glancing around, I saw that no one was paying us any attention, in spite of the fact that a few people were walking around, so I asked Bob, "what's something she doesn't do, sexually, that you wish she would?"

Still stroking his cock as he watched his fiancée blow me, Bob said, "anal—she said no butt stuff."

I said to Red, "do you have any lotion or anything in your purse?"

She let my cock out of her mouth with a pop, and said, "yeah, I have really fair skin so I use lotion all the time to keep it from drying out in the heat."

I said, "perfect. Hand it to me, then stand up and bend over the bench here so I can ass fuck you."

She said, "okay," and stopped blowing me so she could get the lotion from her purse. She handed it to me, but I said, "go ahead and use it to grease my cock up." She said, "sure," and went to work.

Feeling magnanimous, I told Bob, "hey, when I ass fuck your girlfriend, you fuck her throat. We'll spit roast her."

He nodded quickly and said, "cool."

My dick now fully greased up, I motioned for Red to hand me the lotion, which she did, then motioned again for her to stand and she did so; this seemed to prove my theory that I didn't have to give an explicit verbal command. I stood, and pressed her back so she'd lean over. She did so, and held onto the arm of the bench for support as those beautiful tits of hers hung down. I got around behind her and used the lotion on her ass to lube it up, then worked a finger in, then another, telling Red, "it really turns you on to get your ass fingered, and when I fuck you, you're going to get more and more turned on, until you have the biggest orgasm of your life when I cum in your ass."

She started to reply, but Bob used the opportunity of her open mouth to push his cock in. Feeling left out, I pulled my fingers out, then started easing my cock into her virgin ass. It was tight as hell, but in a good way, and from the way she moaned around Bob's cock, Red was getting into it as well. I hadn't had a lot of experience with anal, so I wasn't sure what the best way to go about it was. I just pushed until my whole cock was in her ass, then pulled back and slammed back in. One of her hands flew to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit as the other wrapped around her fiancée's cock as he fucked her face.

An older lady walked by and kind of half smiled and nodded in a friendly greeting as I fucked this girl whose name I didn't even know in her tight ass. Bob was really into it now, fucking her face like a pussy, holding onto the sides of her head for leverage. Between the two of us, her tits were bouncing back and forth like crazy, and in spite of the hotness of the scene, no one going by gave us a second glance.

However, that changed when a big black cop walked into a clearing about 30 yards away and saw us. His eyes got wide, and he yelled out, "hey!" Not sure what he was seeing, he started to run toward us. I thought, "shit!" and started to pull my cock out of her ass and run for it, when he did something weird. He had pulled his radio mic off its holder on his shoulder when he started running, but never depressed the button to speak. Instead, he soon started walking instead of running and his expression changed from one of alarm and anger to a much more relaxed look. I buried my cock in Red's ass and just held it there for a moment, then thought, "oh fuck it," and started pumping her ass again.

As the cop walked up, he looked mildly puzzled and I decided to go for broke. Addressing him directly, I said, "hello officer, how are you today?"

About that time, Bob threw his head back and buried his cock in Red's throat and said, "fuuuuuuck" as he came down her throat. The cop glanced his way, then back toward me, and said, "Fine, fine. How are you?"

I gave a grunt as Red's ass rippled around my cock and she moaned and gurgled a bit, clearly turned on as she swallowed Bob's cum. He staggered back a bit, pulling his cock out of her mouth, and she gasped, "fuck my ass... fuck it... hard..."

I said to the cop, "oh, I'm having a GREAT day officer," then went back to railing Red's ass. The officer nodded and walked on, looking mildly uncertain.

That was about the time I felt my own nuts boiling and grabbed Red's hips, driving into her ass hard as I said "cum bitch!" and cut loose with what felt like a flood of cum. She immediately screamed out a long, "YEEEESSSSSSSSS!" as she came so hard she almost collapsed. A few people glanced our direction, but no one acted the least bit concerned. Just another normal day in the park.

My knees were shaky as I pulled my pants back up, thinking that was enough for one day. I said to Bob and Red, "okay, get dressed, go home, and celebrate your new engagement." Then just to the girl, I said, "and hey, you, Redhead..." she said, with a smile, "Susan."

I said, "whatever. From now on, you'll let Bob ass fuck you any time he wants to, and you'll love it."

She nodded and said "okay," but I had no idea if it would work once they weren't in my presence. Based on how the cop had reacted, my power had an area of effect that only stretched out about 25 yards or so, so I'd have to be careful about using it in public. But also based on his reaction, when people entered that area of effect, they suddenly thought whatever I was doing was normal. It was like a weird kind of uncontrolled telepathy, which also explained why people did what I wanted them to do, whether I used a direct command or not. Usually anyway. Hmmm... as I thought about that, I realized that the one type of command or suggestion no one had yet balked at was when it was sexual in nature. Maybe that was because there's something primal and powerful about sex?

As I was thinking that, I warily watched Bob and Red as they walked away down the path, wondering if they'd freak out once they got past the outer limit of my area of effect. But no, they were talking and cuddling as they walked, like two people in love, and they never looked back at me.

I was happy, but tired, and decided I needed to get something to eat and go home and think away awhile.