What Just Happened? Ch. 04

Story Info
Clean up at the coffee shop.
3.1k words
4.46
38.5k
31
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What just happened, part 4

This is the fourth installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. Since then he's fucked a barista in a coffee shop while her boss hung around, then fucked ass fucked a redhead who had just accepted a proposal, in a park, with bystanders wandering around. I suggest you go back and read the first three installments before reading this one, or just jump in.

I was feeling hungry after ass fucking the redhead in the park while her fiancée fucked her throat, so I wandered out of the park toward a little grocery store I'd visited from time to time. An Asian family ran it, and they were nice enough. It was a bit more expensive than the bigger stores, but closer to my apartment. I would have loved to have gone out to eat, but I hadn't figured out how to monetize my new mind-control powers yet and my bank account was in pretty sad shape, living off unemployment as I had since getting furloughed because of the pandemic. So with a sigh, I walked into the grocery store and saw the other reason I liked to shop here, the cute little Asian girl who worked here.

She said hi as I walked in, and I smiled at her—not that she could see, as I was wearing a mask like she had on, thanks to the pandemic. I grabbed a basket, wandered around to pick up some bread, coffee, and a few cheap frozen meals. I walked up to the counter just as another customer was finishing up, so I stepped to the register. I saw her eyes indicate she'd given me a small, customer-service type smile as she reached for the first item in my basket. I'd just blown a massive nut in the redhead's ass, and been getting more sex lately than at most any point of my life, but I couldn't help it. The feeling of power I had now was a rush, and the fact that it felt so dirty to be able to do whatever I wanted to women sexually was a turn on. Plus, I'd always thought this little Asian gal was cute. So as she started ringing up my groceries, I casually reached across the counter with both hands, and without so much as a "how are you?" I unbuttoned her shirt. I could tell she didn't have on a t-shirt underneath, and I wanted to see her tits.

She had to work her hands around my arms a couple of times as she unloaded the basket, which made me chuckle. She cocked her head a little as she worked when I did, and said, "think of a joke?"

I finished unbuttoning her shirt to find a cute little lacy black bra encasing her small but delicious looking tits, with a front clasp no less. As I snapped it open, I said, "What? Oh, yeah, I was watching a funny show earlier at home."

Her tits were as cute as I'd hoped, and her nipples hardened immediately upon coming into contact with the air. She squirmed a bit as I rolled them around in my fingers, but she just said, "Oh... well.. that's 22.37, sir."

As she spoke a bell rang as a customer came in, an elderly woman who just nodded at us like nothing weird was going on. But it made me look back over the Asian cutie's shoulder, toward the door, and I realized there was a camera pointed our way, causing my heart to skip a beat. Fortunately it wasn't pointed directly at the register—this being a family grocery, owned by her dad, I guess he trusted her—so the way she was standing I didn't think what I was doing to her tits would show up on video, but if I carried things too much further, it would all be recorded. I knew my power didn't extend past 25 yards or so, and I doubted very seriously that it would affect someone watching this on a video, so I quickly let go of her tits and put my hands in my pockets. A guy came up behind me, but stopped the required six feet away, and she just looked at me a little oddly. I said, "Oh, right, right, 22.37." Pulling my wallet out, I thought, "what the hell," and said, "give me this stuff for free."

She scowled a bit, tits still out in the open, and said, "uh, no. Are you telling me you don't have the money?"

I quickly said, "No, no, I have it. I was just joking. Go ahead and put your tits away and button your shirt up."

She started doing so automatically as I made a show of pulling bills out, taking longer than was absolutely necessary to count out the required amount so she'd have time to button her shirt up. The guy behind me sighed a little theatrically, and when she finished, I handed her correct change, said I didn't need a receipt, and walked out.

I can't believe how stupid I'd been! I hadn't thought about cameras during any of this. How had I not, when they were everywhere? Shit... I had to be more careful. If anyone found out what I could do, I'd be in deep shit, no doubt. Let's see... my apartment building didn't have any cameras around, and neither did the park...but the Starhut coffee shop. Oh shit, I bet they had cameras.

Walking quickly, I headed toward the coffee shop, thinking that it felt like it had been a year since the barista had blown me there, just this morning. It wasn't far, and soon I was walking through the door. Every other table was missing chairs to enable social distancing, but about half the others were full. And sure enough, Ashley was behind the counter just like she had been this morning, a busty little girl maybe 5'4", with dark hair, red highlights, and wearing glasses. She had just finished ringing up an older guy, maybe in his 50s, and pretty fat. He wheezed a bit as he took his coffee over to a nearby empty table. He also looked a little depressed. Maybe it was because he was having a hard time during the pandemic, or maybe it was because he was fat, or for some other reason, but he definitely looked depressed.

I stepped up to the register, and Ashley looked at me as if I hadn't just bent her over the counter and fucked the shit out of her this morning. She just said, "Welcome to Starhut—what can I get started for you?"

I could see the door to the office standing open behind her, and the office looked empty. If this place was like most, any recording equipment would be in the office, but how to get back there? Judging from the rest of my experience, if I just ordered Ashley to ignore me, she wouldn't. So far, the only commands that people have reliably obeyed have been sexual in nature. I have no idea why, that's just the way it seemed so far.

Ashley cleared her throat, and said, "sir?"

I shook myself and said, "Oh, yeah, right. Umm... is the manager, Ted, here?"

She shook her head as she said, "No, he stepped out, but will be back this afternoon. Is there anything I can do for you, sir?"

I couldn't tell if she didn't remember me from this morning, or just wasn't letting on. Whatever the case might be, she wasn't screaming, pointing, and yelling for the cops. So I asked, "do you remember me?"

She looked at me a bit more closely, and said, "Oh, yeah, you came in this morning and got some coffee."

I nodded. "Yup. Do you remember anything else about when I was in here before?"

She looked a little put upon, as if she were wondering why I was asking all the questions. She said, "Um, yeah, I sucked your cock and you fucked me, then told some lady to lick your cum out of my pussy."

She said it in the same tone she'd no doubt use to recount an order a customer had put in, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. I nodded and smiled, and then a thought hit me about how I could get into the office. I said, "Yup, that was me. Now, that last guy who came in, he's sitting right there..." I pointed and she looked toward the older fat guy, so I finished up what I was saying, "Go suck his cock—give him the best blowjob you can."

She nodded casually and said, "oh, okay." And walked over to the older guy. She said, "Sir, I'm going to suck your cock," as she knelt in front of him, taking her mask off as she did so.

He didn't even look surprised, just said, "oh, yeah, sure." He did smile though, like he wasn't depressed anymore, as he began to struggle a bit to undo his pants. His substantial belly rolled over his belt, making it hard to get to the button on his pants. Clearly the area effect element of my power was keeping him from thinking anything weird was going on, but just as clearly, he liked the idea of this little hottie sucking his cock.

Before I headed for the office, I said to him, "Sir, don't cum too soon, okay? Make her work for it."

He nodded and said, "Sure thing," as he pulled his cock out. It wasn't very impressive, probably because his fat made it look smaller. He didn't look too clean, either, but Ashley didn't hesitate as she started to lick around the head of his cock, then said, "sir, spread your legs a little if you can," as she fished for his balls. People sitting around just went about their business like nothing was happening.

Content that Ashley was busy, I hustled into the office, hurrying because I didn't know how much time I had. I heard the old guy groan and say, "Oh yeah, that's it little lady, swallow my cock."

I looked around the office in confusion, setting my bags down just inside the door. I'm not a huge tech guy, and I didn't see anything that looked like a recording system. I could hear wet sounds from outside, and knew that Ashley was a hell of a cocksucker from personal experience, so I didn't want to count on the old guy lasting too long. Then my eyes landed on the desktop computer that was turned on and running. Quickly I moved over to it, wiggled the mouse, and the screen came to life. It wasn't locked, and why would it be? After all, it was in the employees only office, so why bother locking it up. I began to open up files, looking around hurriedly for something labeled "camera" or something. I didn't see anything like that, so I started opening folders almost at random. Suddenly I heard the old guy moan out, "ooooohhh SHIT... that's it.... Swallow little lady..."

I knew I had to hurry, so I tried to pick up the pace of my search and just as I found a promising looking folder named Surevision, Ashley stuck her head in the office and said, "Hey, you can't..."

Thinking quickly, almost in a panic, I said, "Come over here and suck my cock!"

Her tone changed, and she said, "oh, sure," and walked over, taking off her mask as she walked. She undid my pants, just like she had earlier that day, and fished my cock out. I wasn't even fully hard—I'd been getting a LOT of sex, and I was a little busy when she came in—so she easily swallowed me down in one go. I wasn't sure whether I was imagining it or not, but it seemed her mouth felt extra wet from the old guy's cum she'd just swallowed. Regardless of whether it was my imagination or not, thinking about this little slut sucking one cock after another at my command made my dick stiffen up more. Suddenly having a thought, I asked, "hey, I ass fucked a girl a little while ago, can you taste her ass on my cock?"

She let my cock out of her mouth with a slurping sound, licked the tip, then looked up at me. "Maybe a little?" then swallowed me down so that my cock was in her throat, and did this cool thing with her throat muscles around my shaft, making my ass clench up as the pleasure shot through me.

Forcing myself to focus on what I was doing, I got back to work, opening up the Surevision folder to find subfolders with names such as "drivers," but of more interest to me were the ones with dates on them, starting with the one for today, then yesterday's date below that one, then the day before—you get the picture. Ashley's head was bobbing up and down in my lap as she got serious about sucking my cock. Her boyfriend, whatever she had said his name was, was a lucky dude.

I opened the folder with today's date and saw that there was an icon of an old-style movie camera inside the folder, with the little reels on top moving and everything. Clicking on it, I saw that I got the video feed from the camera as it was filming right now. Sure enough, I could see the register outside, the old fat guy sitting at his table looking much happier than when he'd come in, and the people sitting around drinking coffee. I could even see the front door. I suddenly let out an involuntary groan as Ashley did something unexpected and heavenly with her tongue, then used the mouse to grab the icon at the bottom of the screen. It was pretty simple to drag it backwards and find the time when I'd come in this morning and gotten Ashley to blow me, then fucked her. Right there I was getting a blowjob this morning, and there I was bending Ashley over the counter as I fucked her from behind, as her boss worked at the pastry counter. Shit! I couldn't let anyone see this! I mean, maybe no one would look, but what if they did?

Ashley was really sucking my cock, deepthroating me, holding me for a beat as her throat muscles worked around my cock, then pulling up and using her tongue on me, swirling around the head of my cock and along the bottom of my shaft as she worked. It was distracting, but necessary, because otherwise she'd go back to yelling at me to get out of the office. I was fiddling with the controls on the camera as she blew me, and realized there was an icon of a tiny pair of scissors in the corner. With a little experimentation, stopping to moan once as Ashley deepthroated me, I realized I could click on the line that allowed me to drag the cursor back and forth, hold the mouse button down, drag the cursor a ways, and I'd highlighted the section of the recording showing when I was in this morning. Then with a simple click of the scissors icon, I cut that entire section out. Anyone watching would wonder what the hell happened, but there was no longer anything weird to see involving me. That would have to do.

I shut down the file with the recording. Looking down at Ashley, I said, "Hey, we shouldn't be in here."

She pulled off my cock with a pop, and said with an annoyed tone, "that's what I was saying."

I stood, held onto my pants to hold them up, and walked out of the office, pausing to pick up my groceries as I walked out. My cock was bobbing ridiculously in front of me, and a couple of people glanced over, but then went back to what they were doing. Nothing to see here, just a dude with his dick out!

Being careful to stand just outside and to the side of the office door, in a spot I'd noticed was a dead spot for the camera, I said to Ashley, "come here and make me cum."

She came out of the office, knelt and went back to work on my dick. A dude came in from outside and walked up to the counter, so I said, pointing at Ashley sucking my cock, "she'll be right with you—she's on break."

He looked a little annoyed, but just said, "okay," and pulled his phone out and started fiddling around on it. I felt like I could last all day if I wanted to, considering how many times I'd cum recently, but also knew I needed to hurry up and get out of here. So I grabbed Ashley's head and began to use her mouth like it was a pussy, fucking her hard and fast, pounding my cock in and out of her throat. She gurgled and I could see saliva running down onto her big tits, and her eyes were tearing up something fierce, making a mess of her glasses, but she never complained as I fucked the ever-loving shit out of her mouth. Finally, with a loud groan I slammed my cock down her throat so I could cum straight down her gullet. I could feel her throat muscles working to milk my cock as I came. Finally empty, I pulled back out of her mouth and she started gasping for air.

I said, "Clean yourself up—you've got a customer."

She said, "Oh, yeah." And stood, pulling a rag out of her back pocket to clean her face up with as she stepped up to the counter.

Satisfied in more ways than one, I put my cock away and zipped up before I walked out into the seating area where the camera would be able to pick me up. I vowed to be more careful in the future as I headed home, tired but happy, thinking that maybe I'd had enough adventure for a while. Going home to have a bit of food, watch some T.V., and think about the future sounded pretty good.