What Just Happened? Ch. 09

Story Info
Ed balances work and family life.
1.8k words
4.49
24.6k
18

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Just Happened, part 9

This is the ninth installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. Since then he's fucked a barista in a coffee shop while her boss hung around, then ass fucked a redhead who had just accepted a proposal in a park, with bystanders wandering around, before going on to various other perverted adventures. Trying to figure out how to monetize his unique ability Ed went to his ex-boss' house to make friends with through that ancient ritual of bonding, spitroasting his wife. Since then he has organized an orgy at work as well.

A couple of weeks had gone by since I'd gotten my old job back and things were going pretty well, but I was still thinking about changing jobs. The pay was okay, especially after the raise Mr. Edmonds had given me. It was the least he could do after I'd made friends with him by engineering an incestuous orgy at his house. But working as a tech writer for a company that subcontracts to the government is just boring. I thought about this as I stretched and cracked my back, working out some of the kinks in my back that had been caused by hunching over the computer too long. Glancing around, I saw my team lead, Josie, intently reading over a document of her own. She's not bad looking, though a little on the bigger side. Fortunately, I like a little cushion for the pushing and I suppose her fiancée does as well.

Deciding I needed a break, I called over to Josie, "hey Josie, come over here and blow me."

She looked around for a moment, as it took a beat to refocus from looking at her document. "Hmmm? Oh, yeah, no problem."

She got up and came over, bringing the small pillow she'd started keeping at her desk so she could cushion her knees. I'd been having her blow me a lot over the last couple of weeks, so she'd worked out a system. As she walked over, she pulled her blouse over her head as Tony, our college intern, went around her without a glance. This was thanks to the area effect nature of whatever weird power I'd developed. Arriving at my desk, Josie dropped the pillow on the floor as I undid my pants and pulled my cock out. I wasn't even really that horny, just bored, so I wasn't hard yet, but as she took her bra off—I always told her to, so she'd just started doing it out of habit, which was nice—her fat tits fell out and my cock started to take notice.

Josie dropped to her knees and took my semi-hard cock into her hand and licked around the head, then down the shaft, working up a good drool so she could wet my cock down. I patted her on the head and said, referring to her fiancée, "when was the last time you blew Steve?"

Josie said, "Oh, just this morning." Then swallowed all 7 inches of my cock like her throat was designed for it.

I chuckled a bit at her response and asked, "did you swallow his cum?"

She popped my cock out of her mouth and held it in one hand as she looked up at me and said, "well, duh. It's rude not to swallow dude." Then went back to blowing me.

I could see Mr. Edmonds sitting in his office and though I was in plain sight, he paid no attention to the blowjob I was getting. But then he hadn't done more than work around us when I'd ass fucked Josie while she was bent over his desk, just to see if he'd react.

Josie was bobbing up and down on my dick with her fat tits pressed against my legs, sliding down on my shaft deep enough that I could feel her throat muscles work around my cock as her nose hit my pubic bone. Needless to say, I was really enjoying myself, just as I was interrupted by the phone on my desk ringing.

With a sigh, I reached over and picked up the receiver just as Josie popped my dick out of her mouth and wrapped her big tits around my shaft so she could give me a tit job as she licked the head of my cock.

I groaned a bit as I brought the receiver to my mouth and I heard my sister Sandy say, "Ed? Is that you?"

I cleared my throat and reached down to push Josie's head back down on my cock as I said, "yeah, it's me. Sorry, I had a tickle in my throat."

I wondered if Josie had a tickle in her throat as she held my shaft buried in her gullet, purposefully swallowing around it to give me a dick massage with her throat muscles. The girl is a maestro at cock sucking.

Josie, sounding a bit peeved, said, "Well, I talked to mom yesterday. She wants to know why you haven't been over in so long."

I rolled my eyes and took a handful of Josie's hair in my hand to use as a handle while I worked her mouth up and down on my dick. "Well, I've been busy big sis. I told her that when I talked to her last week."

I could almost hear Sandy roll her eyes as she said, "well, who isn't busy? But I'm going over for the family dinner tonight. You'll be there at least, right?"

Josie pulled off my dick again and did the combo tit job/licking the head of my dick thing that she was so good at. I tried to keep my voice steady as I said to Sandy, "That's tonight? I'd forgotten all about it. I'm, um... busy..."

Josie went back to swallowing my dick like a pro as Sandy responded, "Oh bullshit. If I have to be there, you do as well. You've known about this family dinner for weeks now, so whatever plans you have, change them and make sure you're there."

I sighed and said, "Okay, okay, if that will make you happy."

Josie was playing with my balls as she deepthroated my cock in earnest as Sandy said, "It's not about making me happy, little brother, it's about making mom happy."

I stifled a gasp as Josie managed to swallow my cock deeply enough that she stuck her tongue out and tickled my balls with it as her throat pulsed around my dick.

Sandy said, "what was that?"

I cradled the receiver against my shoulder and grabbed Josie by the hair with both hands so I could pound her face up and down on my dick, brutally throat fucking her. She made "gack, gack" sounds and drooled on my balls but didn't try to resist. I could tell my voice was tight as I said, "Okay, you win Sandy, I'll be there."

Sandy said, "Are you okay? You're not sick again are you?"

I was getting close to cumming as I fucked Josie's throat hard and fast. I could hear her choking but didn't give a shit. I knew she could take it—it wasn't like she didn't have experience with me fucking her throat.

With the receiver still cradled against my shoulder, I said "No, I'm fine. And I'll be there. 7, right?"

Sandy sighed theatrically as she said, "No, 6:30 dummy."

I could feel my balls contracting so I hurriedly said, "Okay fine, I'll see you at 6:30 but I have to run..." and took one hand off Josie's head so I could hang the phone up. I could see tears streaming out of Josie's eyes as I brutalized her throat. But instead of taking it easy on her, I stood up so I could get more leverage as I plowed her throat. The pounding I was giving her face made her fat tits shake and bounce and I could see her drool dropping down onto the big pillowy mounds.

Tom was just walking out of his office as I grabbed Josie's head, slammed it all the way down so her nose was buried against my pubis and roared as I came hard down her throat. I could feel her throat working around my dick as she sucked the cum out of my dick like a good slut.

After I'd emptied my balls in her gullet, I pushed Josie away. She grabbed onto my desk to hold herself in place as she gasped and tried to catch her breath. Tom had walked up but he ignored her, just as he ignored the fact that my semi-hard cock was bouncing wetly in front of me. Acting as if he saw none of it, he just said, "Hey Ed, are you through with doc 5517—the one about the security specs?"

I took a moment to catch my breath as well, as I said, "yeah, I finished it this morning." I motioned toward Josie's gasping, semi-nude, messy form. "Josie has it now."

She croaked a bit as she spoke from the floor, "I'll have it to you by end of day, sir."

Tom nodded. "Good, good. Hey Ed, we're having a little cookout at my place this weekend. Cheryl was asking about you—would you like to come? It's Saturday afternoon, starting at 5."

I was a little surprised, but then Tom and I had been on good terms since we'd team fucked his wife and daughter. I said, "Sure Tom, that sounds great." Thinking about how nice it was he'd asked me over, I asked, "Has Cheryl started blowing you or letting you ass fuck her yet?"

He laughed good naturedly. "Now Ed, you know we're a godly family and don't do things like that."

I shook my head. "Well that's a shame, man." Then I turned my attention back to Josie who was starting to get herself back together. "Josie, get your Aloe lotion and go into Mr. Edmonds' office, blow him, then let him fuck that fat ass of yours."

She said, "Sure thing," though I noticed her voice was a little rough from the oral pounding she'd just taken.

I told Tom, "Go on Tom, Josie gives great head and her ass was made for fucking."

He smiled and said, "Thanks Ed. That's mighty thoughtful of you." Then turning his attention to Josie he said, "I'll meet you in my office. You can blow me while I sit in my chair, then I'll have anal sex with you while you're bent over the desk."

Josie grabbed the lotion and said, "no problem boss," as she headed to his office, her naked tits bouncing as she walked.

My good deed for the day done, I sat back down as I thought about the upcoming family dinner. My mom would be there, of course, as well Sandy and her husband Steve. He's a nice enough guy, but we've got nothing in common and I haven't seen him in a while. I sighed as I thought about how we might occupy ourselves.