What More Could One Want?

Story Info
A blinding light leave me pregnant with opportunity.
750 words
4
10.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a blinding flash of light as I was walking home from the book store. There was nothing but white. Even closing my eyes did not stop the white light.. Time got away from me, because the next thing I know, I am strapped to a table, my hands and legs restrained. Inside of me I can feel something hard vibrating inside of me, something like a glass tube inside of my cunt. As confused and afraid as I am, I am also feeling very wet and horny. I grind against it , getting closer and closer to orgasm. Finally I cum screaming, and as I do this tube "cums" inside me too, filling me with a liquid that feels thick and heavy. My stomach is a little distended, and a robotic arm shoves a thick vibrating dildo inside of me on the lowest setting, to keep the liquid inside of me.

I hear a deep, not quite human voice that talks to me.

"Greeting human female. We are the Ginari. You and four others have been chosen for a very important purpose. You are the closest species to us in terms of mating, and a tragedy on our planet has depleted our species. That being said we have decided to...how you say...improve you. As your impregnation cycle is long, inefficient, painful and deadly, we have decided to upgrade you. We have pumped you full of our sperm plus a liquid that will speed up the pregnancy and birthing process as well as make it quite pleasant. You are currently carrying twins, although if this experiment succeeds we may make it so that your body carries more if you wish to stay. Every time you orgasm you will go through one month of pregnancy. At the end you will have a painless orgasmic birth. You may orgasm with toys, with each other, or with us. We will make sure you are well fed and taken care of. Any questions?"

So many questions that they all got stuck in my throat. A Ginari male with white hair, Indigo eyes, and slightly silverish skin leads me to a luxurious room with 4 women about my age. They were naked like I was, and were probably plugged with the same toy. I go to a redhead to ask her what is going on, but suddenly I forget everything I want to ask and start furiously rubbing her clit above the plug, as she does the same for me. The other women do the same to each other, and soon we collapse on the softest floor. Bars rise from the floor and there is a plate full of snacks that we devour feverishly. After an hour of rest, I start kissing a beautiful woman with dark brown skin and curly black hair, the two of us bringing each other off with our thighs. Then a blonde girl starts sucking at my tits, and I can feel my belly start to grow and my tits start to leak milk as I cum again. Once again, bars with plates of food start rising and we eat again. I can get a good look at my companions, all of us looking roughly five to five and a half months along. After we eat we start a daisy chain, with a cute butch that has removed the plug and is now eating my pussy as if it were her last meal, while I am eating out the pretty black girl. As good as it feels, it starts to take a bit longer to cum this time. One of the bars has a button that says "Press for Ginari."

We press and soon 5 Ginari males are fucking us, our breasts and bellies expanding very quickly as they make us cum several times in rapid succession. Soon we are ready and five beds rise from the floor. I feel something similar to contractions inside of me, except instead of being painful, they felt wonderful. Pumps rise from the ground and start pumping the milk out of my breasts as my contractions get closer and closer together. Soon I am ready to push and am rewarded with several major orgasms one on top of the other. The noises my companions make spur me on, and soon I give birth to two Ginari-Human hybrids.

When asked if we wanted to go back, we decided to stay. Good friends, good sex, and good food. What more could one want?