What My Husband Doesn't Know Pt. 03

Story Info
The ending to Jenny Steele trilogy...
3k words
4.24
10.4k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennychux
Jennychux
38 Followers

After my last humiliating encounter with my rapist at my workplace restroom, I felt truly violated and ashamed, especially about the way I had responded to him. My colleague, Nick, noticed I wasn't myself but I thought off an excuse that I was tired.

He gave me a nice warm cup of tea. "You'll feel better Jenny. After work, I got a nice place for us to dine, before I'll personally send you home to your husband. A promise is a promise Jenny."

"Thank you Nick, for being there when it matters. I'll finish my endless work load in a while, and let's go for dinner ok." I was glad I had someone I can confide with.

That night we went to the restaurant that Nick introduced. It was quite a crowd and I noticed all eyes were on me. I wouldn't blame them as I looked like a hooker.

I walked over with Nick by my arms and as I was in my heels and was not paying attention to the looks I was receiving as I was concentrating on not falling over because of the them.

When we sat, I told him everything. From the fact that someone had photos of me masturbating, to the fact on why I had to dressed as a slut, and the two rapes that I had suffered. He listened but didn't say a word.

When we were on our way home in Nick's car, he finally said something. "So, how was it?"

"How was what?"

"The sex with the man, and the blowjob. How was it?"

I was feeling giddy, might be from the wine we had at the restaurant. I wasn't in the mood, but I had to reply something so he would stop asking questions.

"Well, firstly Nick, it wasn't sex, its rape. And if you should know, no, it doesn't feel good. In fact it was disgusting. Can u believe he made me took his cock all the way down to my esophagus? And humiliated me by calling me my husband's surname? Ugh!"

When I sat, my short skirt had rode up all the way up to my crotch, though.I placed my handbag on my thighs to block the view.

"Your legs are sexy, Jenny. Why don't you show them all the time?" Nick asked.

"I am a librarian it would not be proper."

"But, you have the sexiest body I have ever seen," he replied.

"Thank you Nick," I replied coolly. He was my colleague and I hoped I could trust him. Especially with everything that had happened.

We reached my condominium's entrance, and pulled up at the driveway. Nick pulled up the handbrake.

"Just one question Jenny. Did the sex, I mean, rape, turn you on?" Nick asked. I was getting uncomfortable with the questions.

"I am just not wanting to talk with you about it, please," I replied.

He placed his hands on my naked lap. I gently pushed it aside, not wanting to hurt him, but I really needed to stop his advances.

"Nick, please. Let me go upstairs. My husband must be wondering why I'm not home yet."

"Ok Jenny, but let me have the chance to kiss you first," Nick said as he crossed his arms around my shoulder, pulling me to him. I tried to squirm and escape the unwanted hug.

"Certainly not Nick! I am not going to engage in this conversation any longer," I tried to push my him away. I accidentally brushed my hands against Nick's groin and was not surprised to find him hard.

I watched in horror as he turned to the side and unzipped his trousers. I looked down to see his cock sticking through the opening. It wasn't so big but still, bigger than my husband's. And with the moon light shining through the car windows, I could see it was glistening with pre cum.

"I would you like to touch it Jenny," Nick said bluntly.

"How rude of you Nick! I'm your colleague!" I said but he was already grabbing my right hand and placed his cock around it.

"Jenny, sweetie, I saw how you looked at my cock. I know you clearly want it," he smiled.

I tried to pull my hand away but he was too strong.

"That's it Jenny, it isn't so bad is it? And you have already tasted your young rapist's cock, I don't find it fair if you wouldn't touch mine."

I'm beginning to feel that familiar sexual urge of being dominated. It felt good in my hand and I felt my nipples became hard. Nick slid my hand forward and then backwards, jerking his cock. Absent mindedly, I gripped the hard cock tightly as it was pulled and then pushed into my hand.

"Jenny, you know you're so hot and attractive? I heard the males at our workplace gossiping about you all day. Its my dream to have sex with you but a hand job is good enough for now," Nick said, his breath getting jagged.

"Nick we have to stop please," I begged. I did not want him to know I got turned on. He would mistakenly thought that I am a slut!

But the day I was raped already turned me into a slut. Nick grabbed my hair and gently push my head down, for me to suck his cock. I reluctantly obeyed.

His whole cock was already coated with pre cum. i had to keep swallowing hard so I didn't dribble the mixture of my saliva and his pre cum onto him. He was pushing my head, urging me to move faster. He was thrusting upwards with his hips, driving his cock so far into my mouth I started to gag.

His hands were now between my thighs, his thumb easily found my clit due to the super short skirt I was wearing, rubbing it vigorously.

I could feel myself starting to get wet and respond to him. I didn't want that. I went to work faster on his cock. I had to end this as soon as I can.

I sucked as hard as I could and ran my tongue around the head. More pre cum was oozing out of it and it tasted horrible but I kept going. I was hoping that if I made him come soon enough he wouldn't have time to get me aroused fully.

My breasts were grazing against his stomach each time I lurched forward and the friction against my sensitive nipple felt like torture. Here I am, outside my condominium driveway giving a blowjob to my working colleague.

I knew he was about to come and I tried to pull back but he put one hand on my head and the other on my back and held me down while he thrust his cock deep into my mouth. I felt it jerk as he came and my mouth was flooded with his cum.

It was thick and tasted even worse than my young rapist. I struggled to get away but he held me there until he finished coming. As soon as he released me I sat up, spluttering and trying to spit out the cum I hadn't swallowed. It had overflowed all over my chin and neck leaving a sticky trail.

Nick finally released me and I immediately stepped out of his car, slamming the car door hard behind me. His sticky cum still was stuck to my chin and neck, as well as my throat. I was so pissed!

Fortunately, my husband Gary wasn't home yet. I quickly took a long hot shower, cleaned my mouth and prepared a simple snack of biscuits and tea for my husband when he reached home. Just as I was about to settle down, an email notification sounded on my phone.

'Call in sick tomorrow. I'll be coming again after your husband goes to work' was the short message from my rapist. Oh no! Not a whole day with him! Doesn't he gets bored?!

A familiar greeting "Honey I'm home!" ran through my ears. My husband Gary was home, and he was grinning, and said he had a surprise for me.

"Let me shower first my dear Jenny, you will know it later," he winked.

After supper we finally made it to bed. I had forgotten about the surprise and kept thinking about the email I received. I had to come up woth a lie to my husband and also to my boss at work that I am sick.

Then, just to complicate matters, I finally knew what the surprise was. After years had gone by without us having sex, my husband made love to me that night though it didn't bring me to orgasm. I was so surprised he managed to make his small cock rise!

I was dressed in a blue see-through lingerie, and I guessed that turned him on. I was so happy!

Our love-making was nothing like my rapist's assaults on my body and the feeling with my husband was a fraction of the ones I had experienced with both the rapist and Nick.

Nevertheless, it was special because it was with my husband. He was so pleased and proud that he had at last managed to make love to me.

"How did you do it darling? How did you make it rise again?" I asked excitedly when he came a few droplets of sperm.

"I went to a doctor without telling you Jenny, and he prescribed some pills for me, saying it will help my ummm...dick, to rise, albeit temporarily," he sheepishly said. I felt so bad that I made him embarassed!

"Awwwww come here my sweet Gary, I love you!" I pulled his face toward my sweaty chest and cuddled him. I was so happy that night I wished it could last forever.

The next day, in accordance with my rapist's demands, I told my husband that I would be calling in sick for the day. He was worried and offered to bring me to the doctor but I said it wasn't so bad and I could go by myself later in the afternoon.

"Ok Jenny, please do make your way to the clinic later, and call me if you'd need anything. I'll be home soon as I can," he said, caressing my cheeks.

I wished I could tell Gary the truth, that my young rapist would come any moment and that I needed him to protect me. I wished I could tell Gary everything.

But would Gary still accepts me as his wife if he knows? Or he would give up on me, kicked me out of the house? I'd rather stayed quiet and endure this horrible experience.

After saying our sweet goodbyes, Gary left, leaving me alone in my house, helpless in what was going to happen to me in awhile. Barely five minutes later and the doorbell rang; signalling my young rapist had arrived.

Just as I swung the door open, my sex crazed rapist just shoved his way in, grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me hungrily as though he hadn't had sex for a year. Initially I wanted to fight him off but his fierce demeanour excites me. I know he wants my body badly and strangely, it made me horny as hell.

Both of us were panting as we hugged and fondled. He quickly unzipped his pants revealing his huge monster cock that I am beginning to sinfully crave. I immediately knelt down, knowing full well he wanted it to be in my mouth.

I stared at his cock for a moment, with the image of both my husband Gary's and Nick's cock in my mind as I made a mental comparison. Gary's dick was so small compared to the cock that was inches from my lips, whereas Nick's was only slightly smaller.

The man became impatient. "Come on, I want I know you want it, say your name and that you want to suck it, Mrs Steele," he ordered.

"I'm Mrs Jenny Steele, and I want to suck your huge cock now, your huge brown cock Sir," I said, before engulfing the monster in my mouth.

He had barely started when the sound of the front door being unlocked jerked me back my surroundings. For some reason Gary had returned. I couldn't let him walk in and find me being mouth fucked by this pervert!

I quickly pulled away from the man and hurried to the bedroom door. Gary must have heard my footsteps and he put his head round the gap of the door and looked at me.

I stood by the bedroom doorway and trying to breathe normal, when in actual fact my heart was pounding!

"Morning darling," my innocent husband said, "I didn't mean to wake you. Can you believe it, I forgot my briefcase."

"Won't you be too late for your meeting now?" I asked Gary. I felt the rapist's hand under my lingerie now feeling up my wet cunt, blocked from view by the door.

I tried my best I tried to concentrate on Gary's explanation on how he had called the principal of his school to explain that he will be late. The man sunk to his knees beside me. He put his hands on my thighs and began forcing them apart.

I tried to stop him but I was more concerned with Gary noticing that something was wrong. I gave some reply to Gary's explanation but most of my attention was on the the fingers that were deep in my sloshing wet cunt.

The man had succeeded in opening my legs and was now using his tongue to torment my cunt while his fingers played with my clit. I tried to concentrate on what Gary was saying but it was so difficult. I wanted to squirm and moan and the pleasure being generated by the assault on my pussy fizzed through me.

Then to my alarm I realized that Gary was going to kiss me goodbye! I leaned further over the doorway to kiss him so he wouldn't come into the room and see what his wife was enduring, even though this gave the man even more access to my pussy.

Gary smiled as my breasts swung towards him and he caressed them gently as he kissed my mouth. It was too much and I couldn't help giving a moan.

My husband was surprised and pleased by my response and gave each nipple a gentle kiss. I moaned again as my nipples hardened and the man intensified his actions on my pussy.

Gary nuzzled my breasts some more, whispering the intimate things husbands and wives say when they're making love, before kissing me again. I kissed him back desperately, aware that I was close to the edge of orgasm.

"I wish I could stay and play," Gary said reluctantly, "but I'm already late and I have to go. We'll go to bed early tonight and fool around, OK. Now you'd better hurry back to bed and take a rest darling."

He gave me one last kiss and caressed my breasts, unaware that his wife had two fingers pounding in and out of her cunt while he sucked on my clit.

I didn't know if I was glad or sorry to see Gary go. The moment the door closed behind Gary, the man stood up and pushed his cock into my dripping cunt. I braced myself against the door and met every thrust.

I dimly heard Gary's increasingly faint footsteps as the man jerked me further upwards against the bedroom door. He looped my knee over his arm and pushed me up. His cock slid into my eager wet cunt as he settled into a steady rhythm.

With my legs widely spread my clit was fully exposed to the assault. His mouth was on my nipples, his tongue licking it like a hungry dog.

An orgasm crashed through me and I lost control, bucking wildly against him and yelling out loud, my nails digging into his shoulders.

A few minutes later of hard pounding another orgasm hit me and I bit hard on my lip to keep from yelling out loud. Still he hammered his cock into my cunt. Doesn't this pervert ever get tired, I thought.

I could hear my pussy juices squelching as he rammed in and out and feel them trickling between my swollen lips and clit. As soon as one orgasm died another started, and I writhed helplessly against him as his thrusting cock caused me to come one after another until eventually he came inside me and at last he stopped, our gasps and moans mingled together as our juices mingled in my cunt.

I literally collapsed against my rapist, panting furiously. My ordeal had finally ended for the day!

I slid down and sat on my bedroom floor as he began to dress. I stayed there, lacking the strength to move. By the time he put his clothes on and tidied his hair in the mirror my breathing had slowed to its regular rhythm.

"Please sir, you have to stop doing this to me. My husband Gary may find out one day and he will be devastated and so upset!" I tried to reason with the man. I was hoping he would end it.

But instead, he replied, "Who's going to teach you how to fuck if I'm not here hmm? Who's going to make you scream when you come again and again?"

"Gary and I don't - fuck," I struggled to said the dreaded and unfamiliar word but continued, "We make love. And you can make me come as many times as you like but you'll never know what making love is. I feel sorry for you," I sighed, as he chuckled and made his way out. He seemed to find it the funniest thing he heard all day!

I reluctantly accepted my fate. My fate as a sex slave for the man whom I still not know his name...

- THE END -

Jennychux
Jennychux
38 Followers