All Comments on 'What Now?'

by babygirl1987

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 13 years ago
Proofing

It might have been a good story if you actually did some spell checking and proof reading.

Because I heard about you," he Statefarm flatly.

You should fix it all and if you can edit the story or re-submit it.

babygirl1987babygirl1987over 13 years agoAuthor
duh

Ok this story was something I did from my phone. My phone has auto correct so if it doesn't recognize a word it will put a word similar. Anyone that has an Android phone will understand. I appreciate the feedback and I know I need an editor. Don't be such haters. It's just a first draft. I plan on revising and editing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOOD :)

I thought it was a really good story, the spelling errors weren't that bad, could read them and still understand. You should do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Has potential

Your story has a lot of potential, but like others have stated, you need to do some editing and spell check.

Before you submit each chapter, re-read each and every one of them slowly; look for something that seems off, or just take a second look at it; you'll be able to find glaring errors and probably make a few small edits, like changing a comma to a semi colon , -> ; or inserting a line break.

Other than the punctuation, spelling and grammar, your story is a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Potential

I thought the story has quite a bit of potential-even with the typos that others have mentioned. I would like to see where the story goes.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Nobody is being a hater

They're telling you the truth. If you want to be a writer, then you have to care about writing. Edit, revise, and edit some more. Learn from the greats. Isaac Bashevis Singer (Nobel Prize in Literature) said it best: "The wastebasket is the writer's best friend." On this literotica website, read dweaver999 and Sir_Nathan. The Valerie Burbon stories could make you cry. Culture Shock is an overpowering story that goes for 36 pages, and you never lose interest. The ending of Culture Shock blew me away. Be prepared for criticism, sort out the best of it, and keep writing.

babygirl1987babygirl1987over 13 years agoAuthor
I know

The comments that are still posted are fine. I accept criticism and appreciate positive feedback. I was talking about the few comments I ended up deleted because they went a little too far. I know this story is written poorly and has alot of grammatical errors. I am new to literotica and I don't understand how to find an editor and what not. I wrote this story to get a feel on if people liked it. I plan on revising and reporting this story. I appreciate the comments and support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Could be better

Not trying to criticize too much but what I would do is write out your story in a Word processor (MS Word or OpenOffice are good ones) and start using the spelling and grammar checker before posting. Mis-spelled words and poor grammar distract the reader from what could be a very good story.

Your basic storyline is good and it has promise. Keep trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous