All Comments on 'What Possessed Me - Blake's Story'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid cunt story

This writer cannot make a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He's dated a lot but only gotten two TWO blowjobs?

No wonder he got excited about some old woman...

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 11 years ago
Waiting for the husband side

Only three stars, didn't connect with main character. Still keen to hear husbands side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
total

fool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Another piece of shit asshole! What kind of fucking loser could actually do that to a husband who is obviously hurting. I'll tell you who can! A piece of shit loser frat boy like this guy who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. I hate assholes like this guy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shut up Anon

Boo hoo anonymous. Maybe the husband should have thought of that before he cheated on his wife and video taped it.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
not bad 4*

I would have given you a 5 but you neglected one of my favorite rules for a fictional story: (give the reader at least one character to root for).

This story was fairly well written but lacked a likeable character....not even close. Blake is a narcissist, Amanda is beyond vindictive, & David is a cheating wimp. That poor 28 y/o girl at the end of the story is in deep doodoo.

The rationalization hamster was hard at work in Blake's character in an attempt to make him palatable.

Missed by a country mile.

Would have been better to present the true nature of a man who is a pussy hound and make the 28 yo the likeable character. Nice try. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I agree

Their is no one to even hope they don't all die of rectal cancer, what a sick mind you have, and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Two wrongs don't make it right

This story is just a poorly written & bad example of the adage:

"Two wrongs don't make a right."

This isn't a "loving wife", more of a fantasy / fetish the wife wanted to fulfill. If she wanted to get back at him she should've just done to him what he did to her; through a video tape - just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tempus fugit

... and one day Ole Blake will sit in a hotel room watching sweet Michelle receiving a major fuck from some young asshole and remembering being with Amanda opened his mind to see the beauty in a woman like Michelle, and Michelle has made him the luckiest man on earth...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't know why both of these stories have such low marks

I thought they were both pretty well written and fairly believable. I gave this one the same as I gave the other, 4*

Next we'll hear from the husband, that should be interesting.

phill1cphill1calmost 11 years ago
I liked this story in the trilogy more than the others

Interestingly, I thought this story was the best written and most exciting. I think the Blake character is likeable enough. He's a narcissist, sure. But he was the one being played by his girlfriend, not doing the playing. And he grew, somewhat. He discovered that skinny blondes aren't the only attractive women.

As far as Amanda being vindictive, I think it was all a hoot. The husband wasn't restrained. Heck, he agreed to go along with it. (we find out later it's because he's stalling for time, so he's kinda odious.)

David was not a likeable character. But he at least tried at one point to address his concerns about their sexual boredom. Amanda never did anything, before or after, the sexual events of the stories. So...what's a guy to do?

The true tragedy is that the couple didn't use the event as a springboard to fixing their marriage or at least to have better sex with each other.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
The author remains a serious fucking idiiot

and so do many of the readers. This not brain surgery.

We still do not know HOW the wife got the husband to agree to the idea of being FORCED to watch her fuck another man AND agree to sex acts with the other man that she flat out rejected with the husband.

FantasyXYFantasyXYalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Author’s comments - I’m not sure this is ever done, but I am doing it. Feel free to continue to comment on the stories, but please don’t comment on the comments.

First, I’d like to thank everyone that commented on these stories. I appreciate every one of the comments, even the negative ones. I was happy to see that there was so much passion about the characters and what they did in these stories. All of my previous submissions only invoked enough reader passion to gather three paltry comments between them.

My latest passion seems to be reading and writing “true confession” style stories, especially those written from the female point of view. I am about as far from being a professional writer as one can get, and I found it a challenge to tell a story only through a character's own words. My idea of writing about the same event as experienced by three different people added to the challenge. The inconsistency between the accounts is supposed to show a “this is how I remember it” element in the stories, but I see I could have varied the accounts a little bit more to add some interest. (similar to how different witnesses recount a crime)

I also see through the comments that I failed miserably in conveying the stories main theme. The theme is how each person came to a point where they gave in to a situation that they knew couldn't have a good outcome. In this trilogy as each character tells their story, the tipping point for each character is punctuated by the phrase “I don’t know what possessed me to do this, but…” After reading the comments I realize that I didn’t emphasize the “I don’t know what possessed me” point strongly enough.

Finally, I don’t feel that a reader should fall in love with every character in a story but a lot of readers seem to want to. Remember how everyone hated Nurse Ratched, but we gave the actress that played her an Oscar. I do agree with the comment that said every story needs someone to root for. I found that conveying the hero is probably the hardest part in writing in the true confession style story.

One last thought – There needs to be a “Cheating and Betrayal” category on Literotica. (It seems like this category was there years ago) These stories and many other “Loving Wives” stories would fit much better in that category.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Agree

Lit needs subcategories in Loving Wives.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

Cheating and betrayal type stories do belong in the Loving Wives section but the cuck shit just needs to go in the Fetish section and be kept there.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
Author:

Appreciate your thoughtful response to your reader's posts. In re-reading my own post, I neglected to give you kudos for another of my favorite elements that WAS present in these three stories. Namely: make something terrible happen to at least one of the major actors such that their reaction reveals some of their character and either demonstrates growth or erosion.

Also appreciated the "tightness" of your story leaving out usless prattle. Nicely done.

As for character development, well no, nurse Racthed was not at all likeable nor did anyone I know root for her. BUT there WERE several people to root for. Namely McMurphey. I encourage you to keep writing. Your work indeed has rough edges but compared to most of the new offerings on LW your work is far superior in promise.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Diamond in the rough observations

I really enjoyed the authentic, if not sympathetic voice of the story. This was paced very well and had credible consequences to a hot interlude. The fact that chubby but cute40-ish milfs with an itch are right in my go-zone is incidental.*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How original.

What an evil, predatory cunt.

Yay, a story with a sleazy shitbag for a protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

But it could have been better if Blake could have run into David after the divorce and had David pound the dog shit out of him - "just because" 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Asshole

Blake is a total ass. He put the last nail in the coffin for their marriage and smiled about it. Then he left poor, stupid slut Amanda hanging in the wind. Dave left and didn't look back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tremendous potential.

This series of stories had legs to keep going. The problem is the husband and wife don't seem to care one way or another about the destruction of their marriage.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another dumbass doomed to fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why is this guy not having serious regrets by now?

Perhaps some answer will be in the husband's perspective of this cluster fuck but I cannot imagine why Blake has not suffered serious consequences for playing with another man's marriage and come to regret ever talking with that fat MILF. Blake needs serious remedial training in respect and appropriate boundaries. Lots of pain would help insure he learned those lessons well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
312 Followers
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...