What She Heard Him Say Pt. 04

Story Info
Bailey's exposure and new experiences continues.
13.7k words
4.8
7.2k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is Part 4 of a story of a wife who thought she was happy and a husband who thought he wasn't. A husband who learned that what he said to his wife may not be the same as she heard. Hopefully, it may help some husbands to appreciate what they have and some wives to be better women.

Saturday

We woke up late Saturday morning and as we were laying there snuggling and enjoying the sun shining through the windows on our naked bodies, Sean asked if I would go downstairs and get coffees. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came out, Sean suggested that I wear his yellow travel shirt, similar to the one I wore on Thursday night. As before, I buttoned the button at my waist and the one below it. I put the key card in the breast pocket and headed out on my first excursion of potentially being exposed in public by myself.

The breakfast area had a coffee station, buffet table and tables where you could sit and order al carte. I went around to the side of the buffet table that facing the sitting area and perused the offering. Several times I leaned forward and reached across the table. I could feel the shirt riding up over my butt and knew that I had to be exposed. I looked up from the table when the waiter asked if I needed any help. As I told him no, I noticed that his was looking down my shirt. I looked down myself and saw that it was gapping and hanging so my breasts were clearly on display. It was at that point that I started to feel my arousal start to flow.

After a few minutes at the buffet table, I went to the coffee station and poured two cups of coffee. When I took the coffee cups lids from the holder, one fell on the floor. I squatted down and spread my legs so that I was exposed. The same waiter came over and squatted down in front of me to pick up the lid and again focused on my exposure. While standing up, he said, "We do have room service here, and if you ever need a delivery, please ask for Ryan."

I said, "Thanks and I will be sure to keep that in mind."

I put the lids on the cups and started to walk back to the elevators. When I was stacking the cups, so I would have a free to push the button, I heard a woman's voice say, "Here, let me get that for you."

I turned around and saw it was the lady who had been watching us on the hotel patio Thursday night. She asked which floor and when I told her, she said that it was her floor as well. She also had a cup of coffee in her hand and pushed the elevator button with her free hand.

When we were on the elevator, she said, "You know the other night, I was not sure what to think when you and your husband were exposing so much of your bodies. In the breakfast room, I saw how everyone was looking at you and your exposed private parts, so my husband was not the only one mesmerized by what you had to offer. I guess I should also thank you because it must have totally turned on my husband. He has not been that amorous for a long time. We actually had sex twice. Of course, it also started him asking me if I could do what you are doing."

When the elevator arrived at our floor, we started to walk down the hall and when I was at our door, I asked if she could reach into the shirt pocket and get the key card. She took the card and unlooked the door. I said, "You are more than welcome to come and talk about everything, but I must warn you that Sean has designated our room a no clothes area."

She just looked at me and said, "I would love to talk to you more about your exhibitionism, but I am not sure about being in a room with you and your husband with no clothes on."

When I told her that the rule applied to everyone in the room, she looked even more stunned and said, "That is a big step that I am not sure that I can make."

I said, "I am sure that I can get Sean to agree to a grace period if it is the interest of introducing another gorgeous lady to our lifestyle."

She told me she was interested enough because of the effect it had on her husband that she would give it a try but didn't think she could take any of her clothes off.

I took my shirt off in the hall and said, "Let's go."

When we walked in Sean must have been in the bathroom, so I said, "Coffee is here."

Sean walked out of the bathroom nude and looked at me when he saw Rebecca. He said, "I didn't know we had a quest. Are you going to introduce us?"

I said, "This is Rebecca from the other night on the patio and she wanted to talk to us about our exhibitionism. I explained the house rules and said you would agree to a grace period before she had to take off her clothes."

As Sean walked over to Rebecca to shake her hand, his cock started to grow and swung from side to side. Rebecca just stared at it and said she was pleased to meet him.

After shaking hands, we sat on the bed next to each other and Rebecca sat on the chair opposite us. I started to explain how great it felt not to be constricted by clothes and just feeling free and the additional excitement that someone else may be seeing me. Rebecca was listening but her eyes were wandering over our bodies. I reached between my legs and wet my fingers with my arousal which caught Rebecca's attention. When I reached over and started to stroke Sean, I noticed Rebecca's nipples harden under her top and her breathing change. I said, "Do you like what you are seeing!"

Rebecca just nodded and I said, "And we would like to see more of you. How about I help you get more comfortable?"

When she didn't say anything, I went over and started to undress her. To my surprise, she was passive and let me remove her shorts and top. When I took her panties off, I saw that the crotch was soaked so I knew she was aroused. I went back, sat on the edge of the bed next to Sean and continued to stoke him to full hardness. Rebecca was an attractive woman with her clothes on and even more so without them. Her hair was raven black and went with her olive toned skin very well. Her breasts were full with much darker areole and large nipples then my own. Even though her pubic area was trimmed but not shaved she had very dark, full ridge inner labia that were clearly visible.

Sean walked over to her and knelt between her legs. He looked her in the eyes and said, "I would like to see all of you as well, would you like that?"

Sean took her hands, moved them to her pussy and spread her lips. He ran his finger along her pussy and when she started to respond to his hand he got up and came back to sit on the bed. As soon as his hand had left her, she put one finger in her pussy and started to rub her clit with the other hand.

I said, "Rebecca, open your eyes and look at us."

She looked at us with half open eyes and I said, "We are looking at you with your hand in your pussy and enjoying it very much. Do you like us looking at you this way?"

Rebecca nodded her head and moaned, "Yes. Yes, I do."

Sean and I went over to her and stood in front of her. Rebecca reached up with one hand and started to stoke Sean and with the other had she massaged my clit. Sean took her hand in his and rubbed the tip of his cock across her lips. She opened her mouth sucked on the head and inserted three fingers into me. After a few minutes, she had an orgasm. We stepped away and when she finally relaxed, she looked at us said, "That was magnificent."

I said, "And that is why we do what we do."

She looked at the clock on the nightstand and said as much as she wanted to continue her husband, Jacob, was probably wondering where she was so she should leave. She went to start putting her clothes on and I handed her the shirt I had been wearing. She was shorter than me so the shirt tails were below mid- thigh. She looked at me and said, she wasn't sure about just wearing the shirt.

I said, "Trust me, both you and Jacob will like it. I'll bring your clothes to you in a little bit. Now unbutton the shirt and head to your room."

As she was leaving, Sean came up behind me and started to kiss my neck. His hand came around me and moved to my pussy, which was already very wet and hot. Lost in lust, he laid me on the bed and kissed his way down my body. He no sooner started to suck my clit and rub it with his tongue, when I had an orgasm. Never giving me chance to recover, he moved up and thrust all the way in me. I reveled in the fullness and friction on my clit. I wanted him to want me as much as I wanted him. I wrapped myself around him and tightened my vagina around his cock. A few more deep thrusts and he started to cum. When I felt him explode in me, it triggered another powerful orgasm.

After recovering, Sean said, "You should probably take Rebecca's clothes to her and then we can clean up and do some shopping for you. And please go as you are, nude and dripping."

I grabbed key card and Rebecca's clothes and headed to her room. I knocked on her door and when she saw me standing there nude, she smiled and said, "Please come in and meet Jacob."

When I was in the room, I noticed that she was flushed and that her pubic hair was wet and matted. I looked at her and said, "It looks like someone has been enjoying her newly found sexuality."

She looked at me and said, "Sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black. You are not just wet but dripping. "

She went to the bathroom door, and said, "Jacob, can you come out and bring a towel with you as well?"

Jacob came out the door and stopped in his tracks when he saw me sitting on the end of the bed, nude and with a dripping pussy. He was older, hairy, and not in as good of shape as Sean. Flaccid, his cock was about 4 inches long and proportional in girth.

Rebecca took Jacob's hand and brought him over to me. She introduced us and said, "Bailey is the woman who you could not take your eyes off of last night and who loaned me her shirt on the way back from getting coffee this morning. She offered to show me and to make me understand why she and her husband are into exhibitionism. "

They looked at each other and Rebecca said, "We were just going to enjoy a post-coital drink and celebrate our rejuvenated sexual attraction to each other. Seeing you last night and me walking the room very exposed woke something in Jacob. Telling him about you both being cleanly shaved excited us both."

Rebecca sat at one of the reading chairs by the end table across the room from the door while Jacob served drinks all around. After sitting down on the other chair, Rebecca asked, if I would stay on the bed and open my legs so Jacob could more clearly see my shaved vagina.

I moved to the corner of the bed closest to them and spread my legs so there was a clear line of sight to my spread pussy. I said, "It seems like you both enjoyed seeing my exposed in public. How did you feel about Rebecca being exposed to Sean and me and her walking down the hall partially exposed?"

Rebecca said, "I am almost too embarrassed that I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it. The feeling of freedom and the risk of being seen, both sacred me and excited me."

Jacob added, "Seeing you last night made me wonder how I would have felt if Rebecca had been sitting there. After hearing what you all did in your room and seeing her walk in our room from the public hallway, it did turn me on. Hearing that it arouses Rebecca makes it even more exciting."

I asked if either of them would be bothered if another man or woman saw Rebecca without clothes, to which they both said they didn't think so.

We two more glasses of wine talked for a while, with me telling them some of what has happened on this trip. I kept my legs spread and, every once in a while, I ran a finger along my slit. I was not surprised to see that Jacob's cock was starting to expand.

There was a knock on the door and, although I knew for certain that it was not Sean, I said, "It's probably Sean, so I will get it."

I got up and opened the door all the way, so the three of us were visible to a couple in the hallway. The look on their faces at seeing three naked people up close was priceless.

I said, "Oh, I was expecting someone else. Come in, I was just getting ready to leave." I suppose they did not know what to do so they just listened to what I told them to do.

Jacob grabbed a towel and covered himself but Rebecca just acted as if she were fully dressed. She stood up, walked over to us, and introduced Sarah and Ned as their neighbors and me as a friend she met here in the hotel.

I shook hands with them and said, "I am pleased to meet you both but I better get back to my room and let you get on with your day."

By this time Jacob had wrapped the towel around his waist and was standing next to Rebecca. I turned and gave him a hug and pressed my pelvis against the tent forming in his towel. As I broke the hug, I grabbed the towel and pulled it from him. I went to Rebecca. handed her the towel and gave her a very intimate hug as well. I said, "I am very pleased to have met everyone and hope to see more of you before we leave." I picked up my shirt from the bed and walked into the hallway.

When I got back to our room, I told Sean what happened and said, "I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how events are evolving in Rebecca's room. I enjoyed watching Rebecca this morning, teasing Jacob and exposing everyone to Sarah and Ned. I wonder what else may happen the rest of this trip and I am willing to experiment as long as it is enjoyable. OK?"

Sean took me in his arms, hugged me and assured me that we would only do what I wanted on this trip. He said, "Let's get dressed and then see if we can get you some clothes to go along with the new Bailey."

Sean said that we have been having fun with my wearing only his travel shirts and handed me a white one. I put it on and only buttoned two buttons again and we left to get something to eat. We were alone on the elevator, so I leaned against him and took his hands and put them under my shirt and on my pussy. I was still wet, so he easily slipped three fingers into me and slowly finger fucked me. No one got on the elevator or was waiting to get on in the lobby so I didn't get a chance to be seen.

The hotel breakfast was closed so we walked down to the coffee shop we had stopped at earlier in the week on the way to class. I was really getting to enjoy the feeling of the air in my pussy and the glimpses of me that people might have gotten as I walked or the breeze picked up causing the shirt tails to gap or to flap up. I took Sean's hand and just felt warmer and more comfortable than I could ever remember.

At the coffee shop, we got coffee and bagels and sat out on the street patio. There were two rows of tables: one against a rod iron fence next to the sidewalk and one next to the building. Sean went to a table near the building and sat first so that I was on the aisle. I sat down and crossed my legs which caused a shirt tail to fall away on each of my legs. As we sat and talked, an older gentleman came out of the shop and sat in a chair next to the sidewalk. I looked at him and wondered if he could see my legs. As if he could read my mind he switched to the chair on the aisle. When he did this, I was sure he was repositioning to get a better look. He did not stare at my legs but rather just glanced at them while trying to focus on his drink. After a few minutes, I uncrossed and spread my legs. I leaned I into Sean and told him I was going in to get sugar. As I got out, I kept my right foot planted and slowly swung my left leg out, so that now the shirt rode up and gapped completely making me totally exposed. I looked at my voyeur and there was no doubt he was now staring between my legs.

At this point I was enjoying exhibiting myself in public and being so aroused, I just wanted to take the shirt off, move his coffee and sit on the table in front of him. Of course, I couldn't so I just went in and picked up a couple of packs of sugar. As I sat down, Sean said, "We better get going before you give that guy a heart attack."

I said "Just a minute" as one of the sugar packets happened to fall off the table. I spread my legs and leaned down to get the sugar packet. I was certain that both the top and bottom of the shirt gapped. I hoped he was able to see both my nipples and my pussy.

As I stood up to leave, I opened the two buttons on my shirt so that it was completely open in front. The opening in my shirt showed only cleavage for my breasts but exposed my naval and pussy. Sean took my hand and when we were a step or two from the older gentleman's table, I ran the sugar packet along my pussy. I put it on his table and said, "I think you might have dropped this."

Before we left the patio to the street, I buttoned the two buttons so the shirt was minimally modest. Sean said, "I never thought that you would get into this public exposure so quickly and so intensely. Are you really enjoying it?"

I said, "Doing this had never, ever crossed my mind until you happened. I do enjoy it very much. I am fairly certain I will never wear underclothes again. "

Sean said, "Well in that case, let's see if we can find some clothes that will help you expand your public exposure horizons. Maybe we might even be able to accidentally expose you in the process."

We went back passed the hotel toward the boutiques we had seen earlier. We went into several that had some very nice dresses, skirts and tops but none of them were really what we were looking for. Finally, we came across one that had some very sexy clothes in the show window. When we went in there were several other women and couples. We were browsing a rack of off the shoulder dresses, when I brushed against one when it fell off the hanger. I knelt down on one knee to pick it up and the shirt gapped on both sides on my thighs so that I was totally exposed to above my navel. I didn't think anything of it until a couple came around the end of the rack and then I realized how exposed I was. They continued to walk down the aisle staring at my exposure while I stood up. At that point I had to admit to myself that I was fast becoming addicted to the attention I received by being exposed in public. My juices never really stopped from the coffee shop and this just added to my arousal.

I picked a light blue off the shoulder short shift dress made of thin, light-weight cotton material from the rack and asked Sean what he thought. He said it had a lot of potential on a windy or sunny day and I should try it on.

We asked a sales lady if I could try it on and she told us the back of the shop had changing rooms all along the back wall. I selected the center dressing room and went in. Rather than a door, the dressing room had a curtain that was long enough to reach three quarters of the way to the floor and had full length mirrors on the remaining three walls. I pulled the curtain and started to undress. As I was taking off the shirt, Sean stuck his head in the dressing room and said he would look around the shop. When he walked away, he left about a foot gap between the wall and curtain. I put my shirt in the chair in the corner and picked up the dress. I looked in the mirror and noticed the same couple that had seen me earlier standing at a clothes rack about twenty feet from the wall. Seeing this as an opportunity, I "accidentally" dropped the dress. I kept my knees straight and bent over at the waist to pick up the dress. When I glanced at the mirror the couple was still there and the man had knelt down to get a better look. Knowing that I clearly had an audience made me feel more daring.

I put the dress on and went to find Sean. When I found him, he took me to the window and had me stand in front of it in the sun. He said it looked great and would look even better shorter so we should keep it. Sean said he found a couple more that might work and he would bring them to the dressing room.