What She Heard Him Say Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked back to the dressing room, I noticed the male half of the original couple talking to another couple by the dressing rooms. The curtain for the dressing room next to mine was closed so I assumed the female half of the couple was in the dressing room. I went into the dressing room and pulled the dress over my head. As the dress came off, Sean opened the curtain. I stood there nude as though nothing were wrong while Sean said he found another dress I might like.

Knowing I had an audience, I kept talking to Sean. I handed him the first dress, took the new dress and started to put it on. It was a dark red wine-colored silk shirt dress and buttoned up the front, tied at the waste and had slits on the side up to the waistline. The dress was way too small, so I asked Sean where he got the dress. Without buttoning the dress so it was hanging at my sides, I closed the curtain and walked with Sean past my observers to the rack with the dresses. I had the dress half off ready to try on a size larger, when the saleslady came over and said that she would get in trouble with the manager if she found out she allowed me to change in the sales floor and asked me to change in the changing room.

Approaching the changing rooms with the larger dress, I saw the lady in the room next to mine drop her skirt so I knew she was undressed to some degree. Since her husband had watched me, I thought it might be interesting to expose his partner. I went to the "wrong" booth and opened the curtain completely. The wife looked at me with a surprised expression as she stood there in only her pink thong.

I said, "Excuse me, wrong room." I left her curtain open and went into my room, left my curtain open and took off the shirt dress. I noticed that my audience had grown to two men and another couple and I was feeling incredible. As I was hanging up the shirt dress to put on Sean's shirt, the sales lady approached with a dress on a hanger.

She said, "I am not trying to push a dress on you, but I have been watching you and though you might like this dress. It is a wrap dress but is more revealing than a lot of our customers want."

She explained that it was a wrap dress that did not overlap as most wrap dresses do and said she would help me put it on. She held it up and told me to put my right arm through the arm hole of the dress then pulled the front and back to the left side. She held the front and back ties together with one hand, cupping my left breast in her hand and slide the material over it. She pulled the ties together and tied them about two thirds of the way between my arm pit and my waist.

When I turned in looked in the mirror, I saw that the pale-yellow dress was pulled tightly across my chest, the left side of the dress was completely open from my neck to my foot. About mid-thigh, both the front and the back bottom of the dress started a curve which ended over the right leg just above the knee. The material was a thin chiffon that allowed my nipples to be clearly visible in their aroused state. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw that there were several men and women watching me try on the dress. I can't explain how totally arousing it was to know that these people had been watching me while I was without clothes in public. I felt so alive and happy to be the center of attraction and, hopefully, desire.

When I walked out to Sean to see what he thought, the smile on his face said it all. He said, "That is very stunning dress on a very stunning and sexy lady. When Wes sees you in that dress, he is going to wonder what happened to his wife, Bailey. I am going to get one just like it for Shannon (Sean's wife)."

Back in the changing room, I took off the dress and put Sean's shirt back on buttoning just two buttons around my navel. Several of the people watching started to walk away but the lady who I exposed in the booth next to me and her partner were talking with Sean. Sean introduced me to Don and his wife Pam and asked if I wanted to go to lunch with them.

As we were walking to a restaurant, we passed a bathing suit shop. I stopped and looked at some of the suits on display and told Sean I would like to come back to the shop after lunch. He agreed and said it sounded like a great idea.

We went into a restaurant on Las Olas where Sean asked if we could have a corner booth. After sliding in the booth with Pam and I in the center, we ordered margaritas. Sean and I had 12-ounce drinks while Don and Pam had 24-ounce drinks. During lunch we talked about Ft Lauderdale and what else we wanted to do here. On their second margaritas, Pam finally broached the subject of my not closing the curtain at the dress shop. I asked her what she wanted to know.

She said, "Well I am not sure. Before today, I never thought about a situation like that. When I saw you kneeling down by the clothes rack, I wondered whether you even knew you were exposed and thought that if that were me, I'd be totally mortified. When we saw you changing with the curtain open, I didn't know whether you just didn't care if someone saw you or you were doing it intentionally and whether it bothered your husband."

I looked at Sean and he said, "It's OK, the four of us will probably never see each other again, so tell as much as you want to know."

I said, "First you need to understand that Sean and I are married but not to each other. We are here on business together. A week ago, I was just like you and would have been mortified. Since we have been here, I have changed a great deal and my view of myself has radically shifted. I have learned that having people see parts of my body not normally seen in public is exhilarating and arousing. Having men and some women wondering whether they are actually seeing what they think they are seeing is a total turn on. The other thing I have learned is that size absolutely matters."

Pam asked me, "How have you changed?"

I started to tell her how incredible it is feeling Sean with no pubic hair since he has a Brazilian so I asked him to shave my vagina last week. I told her about Sean getting me the sheer leggings and about my experience at the Mexican restaurant. I told her about Karina and Kirsty being the first women who had ever felt my pussy when they checked to see if I had anything on under the leggings and how Karina had exposed both me and her on the dance floor. I told them about Sean challenging Kirsty's jerk husband to a dick measuring contest and that Sean was so big it wasn't even a contest. And finally, I told them about our leaving the balcony of the restaurant with Kirsty and her husband's clothes.

I continued, "As I said, two weeks ago, I was a different lady. Since we are being frank, Don what did you think and feel when you saw me kneeling down and nude in changing in the booth?"

Don flushed a little and said, "When I saw you kneeling down and could clearly see all of you, my heart almost stopped. I couldn't believe that you didn't jump up and cover up. I didn't know where to look because I couldn't look away but knew I should because I didn't want Pam to get mad. When I was watching you in the changing room and talking to your husband, I was thinking he was a very fortunate man."

I said, "And Pam how did you feel when I opened the curtain on you?"

Pam said, "I was taken completely by surprise. I saw Don and Sean standing there looking at me in only my thong, I was embarrassed but at the same time was feeling a little thrill seeing their eyes focused on my body."

I asked, "Don, were you upset that Sean was seeing Pam in only a thong?"

Don said, "I had mixed emotions. Seeing my beautiful wife standing there in her thong for the world to see, I was excited but at the same time I was a little jealous that she was showing what only I had seen before. I was almost disappointed when she closed the curtain."

Sean said, "I am sure that Don can back me when I say seeing down a blouse or up a skirt is exciting. Wondering if some woman is wearing panties or whether she knows her nipples are visible is arousing. "

I said, "Knowing that some man is trying to see up my skirt or down my blouse or hoping I will uncross my legs is just as exciting. Walking across the room and having eyes follow your bouncing breasts or trying to see between your legs when your skirt opens is very enjoyable."

I asked, "Don, would it bother you or turn you on to have the men in this room watch Pam's bouncing breasts and know that she is not wearing panties."

Don said, "I think it would turn me on. In fact, I am getting hard thinking about it."

I said, "And Pam how would it make you feel?"

Pam said, "I honestly don't know, and I had no idea that Don would feel this way."

I said, "Let's go to the lady's room and we'll see what we can do. But before you do, and I know from experience, that if you start this, there will be no going back."

Pam finished her drink and said, "Please order me another margarita. In the meantime, I guess we can go to the lady's room."

When we were in the lady's room, I asked Pam if she really wanted to let other people see her exposed to which she said she wanted to try it. Pam was wearing a white skirt and a peach-colored blouse. I told her to take off her bra. After she put her blouse back on, I opened the top two buttons so she was showing a lot of cleavage. It was clear that she was getting aroused because her hard nipples were visible against the material of the blouse. I then rolled her dress up at the waist and pulled it higher, so the bottom of her dress was about four inches below her crotch.

I took her bra said, "Here is the first test. I am going to go back to the table. Give me a minute and then I want you to slowly walk back and take your seat."

As Pam walked back to the table all our eyes were on her as well as several others in the restaurant. It was clear she was not wearing a bra because her nipples were protruding from the material and her breasts were bouncing quite a bit. With her skirt rolled up she looked very sexy.

As Pam slide in the booth, I asked her and Don, how they felt about what just happened.

Pam said, "I feel like I am naked and everyone is looking at me. I have to admit that I am embarrassed and, maybe it is the tequila, but also a little aroused. I feel sexier than I have in a long time."

Don said, "I can't believe am saying this in public, but I am so hard now, it almost hurts."

Since Don was now sitting next to me, I put my hand on his leg and started to rub it up and down his erection. He was very hard and felt to be about 6 to 7 inched long.

I said to Pam, "Put your hand here and feel how hard your husband is."

She looked at where my hand was and then at me. She reached over we both ran our hands over Don's erection.

Sean said, "Don, can you open one more button on Pam's blouse?"

Don looked at Pam. She closed her eyes, bit her lip and nodded yes. Don reached over and unbuttoned another button so that now she was showing more than just cleavage.

I said, "Don, since we know you are hard, I can feel that Sean is, and I am so wet I will leave a spot on the bench, give Pam a check and see how wet she is."

Don slid his hand up Pam's skirt and she let out a soft moan. Don said, "She is very wet."

I said to Pam, "Let's go one more step. I will unbutton all the buttons on my shirt, if you will go back to the lady's room, take off your thong, bring it back and give it to Don."

Pam took another drink of her margarita and slide out of the booth. As she walked back from the lady's room, I could see her face was flushed and she walked a little faster than she had the first time. I suppose she was thinking she needed to get back and sit down but what she didn't seem to realize was that it made her breasts bounce more and her skirt to ride further up. As she sat down, she put her hand over Don's and gave him her panties. I also don't believe that she was aware that she was on the outside end of the booth and visible to a large portion of the room and had garnered a lot of attention now.

While we were sitting there with my shirt open, my hand on Don's cock, and Pam's skirt exposing most of her thighs, the waiter came to the table and asked if we needed anything else. Sean ordered one more round of drinks and the bill. Pam was still flushed and breathing a little deeply. She asked if we could go to the lady's room.

I said, "Sure, "I buttoned two buttons and followed her to the lady's room.

In the lady's room, Pam turned to me and said, "You said earlier that you learned two things. Tell me about size matters."

I explained, "My husband's cock feels to be bigger than Don's and I thought that he was more than enough to satisfy me and that size matters was a myth. That was until, I had sex with Sean. His penis is eleven inches long. I never thought I could ever get it in me and the pain would negate any pleasure. But he was gentle and when he was all the way in me, I had the most incredible orgasm of my life."

Pam said, "Once while we were having sex and I had been pulling him in trying to make him go deeper, Don asked me if I needed bigger. I murmured yes and he put on a penis extension. I guess he could tell I enjoyed it because shortly after that, Don showed me several posts on a video pronsite where white wives were having sex with black guys with huge cocks while their husbands filmed it. I wondered what it would feel like, but just thought that there were few men around with penises that big."

I said, "If you want to feel a real cock that big, give Sean a reason to get an erection and check it out."

Pam said, "Yes, but I am not sure what Don would say."

I said, "I believe that it would probably turn Don on even more, but don't worry about it. I will distract him."

I put my hands-on Pam's waist and rolled her skirt up two more times. It was now short enough that it just barely covered her pussy.

Pam said, "I don't believe I can walk out there like this."

I ran a finger over her very wet pussy and clit and said, "Your call. I will sit next to Don and you can sit next to Sean."

I walked back to the table and saw that our drinks had been refreshed. I sat next to Don and Sean looked at me questioningly.

I said, "Pam should be out in a minute and wants to see if what I told her about you is true."

Pam came out of the lady's room and as she walked to the table, I could almost see her pussy at the bottom of her skirt. This time she did not hurry and smiled at several people who were staring at her.

At the booth, she slid in next to Sean and her skirt rode up so that she was completely exposed.

I put my hand on Don's cock and said, "Don, you know everyone in the restaurant who looks can see Pam's pussy. Do you want her to put a napkin over her lap?"

Don said, "No, not unless she wants to."

Pam said, "No, this is exciting, liberating and exhilarating all at the same time."

I saw Pam's hand go under the table and then her eyes get wide. I saw Sean's hand go under the table and then their arms starting to go back and forth. Pam exclaimed, "Oh my god." I assumed that she felt the head of Sean's cock creep out of the leg of his shorts.

I said, "We should finish our drinks and go before get arrested. Are you coming swimsuit shopping with us?"

Pam said, "There is no place I would rather go right now. I am in the mood to try something a little more exciting."

As Pam turned and swiveled out of the booth, she fully exposed to the restaurant. I followed suit and as we left, I said to Don, "I believe that this is going to get very interesting, so if you are going to stop it you should think at about doing it before we get to the swim suite shop."

Don said, "I am good. We are almost living out one of me fantasies."

I asked, "Does that mean watching her have sex with a well-endowed man."

He looked at me and said, "How did you know that?"

I said, "Partly because Pam told me that you had shown her posts of women having sex with men with large penises and partly because of a longer story that I won't go into now."

I left Don and caught up to Sean. I took his hand and said, "Would it be OK if I exposed you to Pam at the shop?"

Sean said he would do whatever I wanted this afternoon, since I had done all that he asked.

When we arrived at the store, we browsed what was available. I picked a black and a white mesh thong monokini and said to Pam, "Let's try these on. "

When we were in the changing rooms, we saw that they had doors that were open at the bottom but big enough for the two of us to go into together. In the booth, they had paper panties with a sign that said if you didn't wear the paper panties you had to buy the suit. When we were undressed, I saw that Pam had shaved her bikini line and trimmed her hair relatively short and that it was shiny and matted from her arousal. I put the suit on first and saw that the fishnet was open enough that the suit was essentially transparent. My nipples couldn't poke through the fishnet but both the areoles and pussy lips were visible.

Pam looked at me and said, "I can't wear this, I have too much hair showing."

I said, "I think that if you walk out there, the guys will like it as much as if you were shaved. I am confident enough that both you and they will enjoy that. If we go out there together, I will be able to set it up so that you can get a close and personal look at Sean in the nude."

We left the changing room and didn't see the guys so we started to walk around looking for them. In the process we received a lot of attention from a few other customers with a lot of staring between our legs. When we found the guys and walked up to them, I asked, "I hope you like them, because we have to buy them."

Almost in unison, they both said, "I like it."

Don said to Pam, "You look so hot."

I said, "We are going to change, could you pick another suit you might like and bring it to us?"

When we were back in the booth, Pam said, "I am so happy I met you. I have never felt this alive and excited before. I am about ready to explode and I haven't been touched."

I said, "I know exactly how you feel. Sean has changed my life forever and a week ago, if someone had told me that I would do what I just did, I would have told them they have me confused with someone else."

As we took off our suits and hung them up, the door opened and Sean handed us two more suits. Of course, as we stood there, we were exposed to everyone in the store. Instead of closing the door, Sean just walked away.

Not bothering to shut the door, I handed a suit to Pam. I looked at the suit and saw that it was

side boob sheer one piece thong swimsuit. When we put the suits on, the material was super thin so that our nipples and a camel toe could clearly be seen. As we walked from the booth, we saw that we had a small audience. The guys had us model then and said that they were also keepers.

A young sales associate walked over to us and said, "Excuse me ladies, but we always warn the customers who are interested in this particular suit that the suit becomes transparent when wet."

Don asked, "How transparent?"

She replied, "Meet me at the mirrors in the corner and I will give you a spray bottle of water so that you can see for yourself."

When she arrived at the mirrors with the water, Sean took the spray bottle and said, "Let's experiment."

He sprayed both breasts and the crotch of the suit and then went back and sprayed a second time. I saw Pam's eyes get wide and both guys smiled. Sean said, "We'll take this one as well."

I turned around and looked in the mirror and, sure enough, the wet portions of the suit were transparent. My nipples and even the little bumps on the areole were visible. When I looked at my crotch, the engorged inner labia and even my clit were visible. When I looked at Pam and the guys, I saw two girls and a guy standing together also staring at me. Knowing that I had seven sets of eyes clearly able to see my nipples and pussy made the experience even more pleasurable.