What She Heard Him Say Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and said," Pam, do you want to take a look around and see what we can find for the guys to try on?"

She agreed that it was a good idea so we went with Sean and Don to the men's section. We received even more attention from the men in that section as we walked around with have our boobs exposed and my suit still transparent where it was sprayed. We picked out white G string swim thongs in very thin material and they looked at us as if to say, "You have to be kidding."

I said, "Turnabout is fair play. We'll go change, while you try those on, and we'll wait for you at the mirrors."

Pam and I went back to the changing booth and took the swimsuits off without bothering to close the door. I was more than a little surprised when Pam didn't close the door and faced toward the store when she undressed fully exposed to several men and women who walked by and were browsing the racks. I supposed that she was now at the point where she was starting to enjoy people seeing her naked in public.

I put Sean's shirt on and buttoned the button about at my navel knowing that it would not take much movement to expose both my breasts and pussy. Pam put her blouse on and buttoned the bottom three button. I looked at Pam and said, "I still think we need to make some modifications." I unbuttoned one more button and rolled up her skirt to then pint that I could just start to see her ass cheeks in the mirror behind her.

I picked up my suit and said, "Ok, looks like we are ready to go check out our men."

We were at the mirror waiting when the sales lady come over and asked us what we thought of the suits we bought. We were telling her how exciting they were when Sean and Don walked up to us. She just looked at them and said. "Oh wow!"

Looking at the guys, the thong fit Don well, but it was way too small for Sean. His suit covered his balls and about half of his flaccid penis. Sean said, "I don't think this is going to work."

Brittany said, "I have never seen anything like that but I believe that there is a model that might work."

She returned with another thong and said, "This is supposed to be for well-endowed men, but I have never seen it worn. You can try it if you want."

I took it, gave it to Pam, and said, "How about I take his old suit off and you put the new one on?"

I walked up to Sean and pulled his suit down. He was standing in front of the mirrors in all his glory. Even flaccid he looked impressive. I heard a gasp behind me and looked in the mirror. I saw two college aged girls staring at him. I said, "Pam, can you help Sean with the new suit?"

Pam took the new suit from Brittany and walked over to Sean, all the while staring at Sean's cock. She knelt down and held the thong apart so Sean could step through the leg holes. She was looking at his cock as she pulled up the thong and I could see her breathing becoming heavier. She pulled the back elastic up so that it was around his waist and pulled the front out so it covered his balls but it stopped below his stiffening cock.

I said, "You have to get it all in so you might have to do a little more touching so get to it girl."

Pam looked at me and then Don. It was clear she was conflicted in that she probably wanted to do more than touch it but at the same time was not sure she wanted to cross that line.

Don said, "You started, you might as well finish."

She looked at us again and then turned her attention back to Sean. She took his cock in her one hand and lifted it up toward his stomach while she pulled the suit up with the other hand. By now, Sean was getting even harder so the suit was just covering only 2-3 inches of his cock.

I looked at Don and saw that he had an erection filling his suit. I walked over to him, faced him and stoked him through his suit. I stood next to him, put my arm around him and put my hand on his ass. I said, "What is causing you to be so hard? Is it thinking how good it would feel to be putting it in Pam now or watching Sean fill her with his amazing cock?"

He said, "Oh god, it is both!"

By this time Pam had gotten Sean in the thong but it was still pulled away from his body. She stood up and looked at Brittany and said, "It doesn't look like this suit fits either."

Brittany said, "I don't know what to say, I have never seen a man that big before and it is a shame to cover it anyway. I have no more thongs that might work, but I do have a suit like bike shorts made of the same material as your suits that goes transparent when wet."

Sean said, "Bailey why don't you get that suit while we change."

While we were waiting for the guys, Pam took my arm and said, "I am embarrassing myself with my arousal running down my thighs. If I don't satisfy this urge to have Sean and to know what he feels like in me, I won't be able to think of anything else. Could you share him with me just once?"

I said, "That is really up to him and you might consider Don, although I think he wants to see Sean in you as much as you do. But as I said in the restaurant, once that genie is out of the bottle, you can never put it back in. I am speaking from experience and I am not sure how my husband is going to handle it when he sees how I have changed."

The guys came out and we went to the register to pay. Don said that he enjoyed the shopping at the swimsuit store and he wanted to pay for all the suits. I said, "Well, if you are going to do that, I think we should all go back to our hotel and try them out."

I walked with Pam and Don walked with Sean. I could see them talking but couldn't hear what they were saying. Pam said, "You know you were right. I am starting to enjoy being nearly exposed and having people look at me."

Back at the hotel in the elevator, I said, "There is one more thing you need to understand. Our room is a no clothes room. You have to take all your clothes off before or as soon as you get into the room. If that bothers you, you can change in the pool area and we will meet you there."

When we got off the elevator and started walking down the hall, I took off my shirt so I was nude. Both Pam and Don looked at me seeing me totally naked in public for the first time. I said to Pam, "Are you going to join me or be a prude?"

Pam unhooked her skirt and let it fall and then unbuttoned her blouse as we got to the room. Sean was just getting ready to swipe the key when a room door opened. Pam shrieked pulled her shirt together. I looked and saw it was Rebecca. I met her halfway and gave her a hug. She walked with me back to everyone standing by the door and introduced her to Don and Pam. I said, "We were just out shopping and met Don and Pam. We are going to go in, have a drink, put our swimsuits on and go to the pool. Do you want to come in and socialize?"

Rebecca said, "I will come in and have a drink, but I can't stay long. Do the rules still apply?"

I said, "Most certainly."

Rebecca pulled her sundress over her head and said, "I'm ready, but it looks like Pam is still overdressed. We are all friends here, don't be bashful."

Pam took off her blouse so that all three of us were standing in the hall in the nude. Sean opened the door and we went in the room. Rebecca and I sat on the end of the bed, while Don and Pam took the two chairs facing us. Sean went to fix the drinks. Pam seemed mesmerized by Sean's cock swinging as her hand drifted down to her pussy. Don on the other hand just looked at our pussies.

I looked at Rebecca and saw her large nipples were starting to get hard that she had shaved off all her pubic hair. I said, "Rebecca, you certainly look different than when we saw you this morning."

She said, after Bailey exposed us to our neighbors and left, it was almost surreal sitting nude in front of clothed people we have known for 10 years and explaining what happened on the patio the other night, what we did in your room this morning and the incredible sex with Jacob after I walked in the room this morning wearing only your shirt. When Jacob stood up to refresh our drinks, he was fully erect. Watching Sarah look at his cock as he walked toward her and Ned looking at my pussy took me to the next level. I told them that seeing you and Sean without pubic hair made me think about doing it as well. Sara, who had been pretty quiet so far, said that she and Ned were also without pubic hair. She stood up and pulled her sun dress over her head. I was surprised to see she was clean shaven and naked under her dress. Ned dropped his shorts and I saw that he was clean shaven and erect. With that I told them I was ready. Sarah said she would take care of Jacob and Ned would shave me if we wanted. So that is what we did. We did not go any further but our relationship with the neighbors changed and we will probably experiment when we all get home.

I looked at Rebecca again and saw that her large inner labia were swollen even more and had gaped to show her shiny vagina. I said, "Why don't you give us a better look at you newly bald pussy?"

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. The drinks forgotten; Sean walked over to the bed. By this time, he was fully erect. He sat on the bed next to Rebecca and ran his fingers lightly over her nipples, eliciting a soft moan from her. He then reached over and took my hand and put it on her pussy. I started to lightly massage her clit. She moaned again and reached for Sean's cock and my pussy. I could tell she was now lost in passion.

I said to Don, "Could you come over and help me with Rebecca?"

He came over and I took his hand and placed it on her pussy. With one hand he rubbed her clit and with the other he started to slide his fingers in and out of her.

She took her hands from Sean and me and was tweaking her nipples. As she was humping Don's hand, I said, "Rebecca, Don looks so hard he is about to bust, do you want him to replace his fingers with his cook?

She just moaned and nodded her head yes.

I looked a Pam who was just watching and rubbing her pussy, I said, "Pam, if you put Don's cock in Rebecca, Sean will be able to show you some attention."

She came over and knelt down next to Rebecca's legs. She took Don's cock in her hand and pulled him forward. She put her hand near the head of Don's cock and started to rub it and her hand over the entrance to Rebecca's pussy. This increased Rebecca's moaning and humping until Pam pushed Don into Rebecca.

Rebecca began to rub her clit and locked her legs around Don. They slowly got into rhythm. This was the first time that I had actually seen two people having sex and it was exciting. I ran my finger over Don's testicles and around Rebecca's pussy. I felt Don's cock going in and out of her. I realized I had just found two more aspects of sex (manipulating people into doing what they wanted but wouldn't do on their own and watching) that I could really get into and enjoy.

Rebecca starting to orgasm just as Don pushed into her and I felt him spasm as he came. Don got up from the bed and sat in the chair while I laid down next to Rebecca. She rolled on top of me and kissed me. I was a little surprised that she did that and also surprised that I returned the kiss. She broke the kiss and slide up so her breasts were near my face then pressed a nipple to my lips. I suppose I had been aroused for so long that day and just caught up in the moment, I open my lips and started to suck and nibble on her nipple. I heard her moan and say that it felt good.

I switched nipples and she started to grind her pussy against mine. Of course, it felt way different than being humped by a man but it felt good and I started to grind back. She soon started to slide down my body and we kissed again. She slid down my body and after nibbling both nipples continued down until she was at my pussy. I was shocked that this was the same woman who appeared so modest earlier this morning. Even as turned on as I was, I thought to myself, "she is going to go down on me and something else is happening that a week ago would never have crossed my mind. "

She hooked her fingers in under my pubic bone and hit my G-spot on the first try. She started to rub and apply more pressure to my G-spot and to alternately lick my lips and clit. She knew exactly what to do and in no time I started to orgasm. It was different than with Sean in that it was a slow rolling, gentle release. She rolled off me and slide behind me so that she was spooning with me. She ran her hand up and down my thigh as she said, "You and Sean have a way of exciting people like I have never seen before. You are also the most attractive people I have met in a long time. I would like to stay longer but I have to get back to the room so Jacob and his golf buddies can accidentally find me in the shower."

After Rebecca had quietly gotten up and left, I looked at the other end of the bed. I saw that Sean had laid Pam down and was sucking her nipples. She had her eyes closed and a big smile on her face as she pulled his head into her body. Sean started to kiss his way down her body while still twisting her nipples. When he finally reached her pussy, it looked like it was now his focus. He started to kiss all around her pussy, something that I knew well.

I crawled over so I could see what he was doing. As he did with me, he took his thumbs and slide them in each side of her pussy. He was spreading her while sliding his thumbs up and down. Pam was responding by pulling her nipple and humping Sean's hands. After getting her to relax and accept the stretching, he leaned forward and started to lick her clit. After just a short time, she had her first orgasm with Sean. I could she her body lock up and then Sean withdrew his thumbs. With one hand he rubbed her clit and the other he inserted two fingers.

As Sean was finger fucking Pam, with two fingers, I motioned Don over to the bed. He came over and sat on the other side of Pam as Sean was inserting three fingers into Pam. He put his fingers all the way in and started to rotate his hand. Pam grimaced and then started to slowly hump Sean's hand.

Sean withdrew is three fingers and then started to insert all four fingers. I reached across and took Don's hand and pressed his fingers against Pam's clit. Sean slowly inserted his four fingers as Don continued to massage Pam's clit. It was taking a while for Sean to get all four fingers into Pam. I could see her tense with the discomfort of being stretched but the pleasure of the touch of the two men must have eventually overcome it because she let out a sigh and began to slowly rotate her pelvis.

Sean pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs against his chest. Still standing, he started to rub the head of his cock along the seam of her pussy from anus to clit. Don pulled his hand away. Pam started to hump against Sean's cock trying to get it into her. I could see Sean slowly pushing his cock against her opening until it finally entered. Pam let out a gasp and grimaced. Sean paused and then started to slowly enter her, stopping every inch or so. Every time he pushed, I could see Pam hold her breath.

I took Don's hand and put it back on Pam's clit so that he was now a willing accomplice to his wife having sex with another man. With her clit being massaged by her husband, Sean continued to slide into Pam. The combination of sensations had Pam now breathing heavily and her hips rocking. When Sean had about three inches left, he pushed all the way in and Pam cried out and her entire body started jerking. Don pulled out and pushed in and Pam went over the edge to very vocal orgasm.

Sean just didn't move until she started to relax. Pam pushed Don's hand away and pulled Sean on top of her. She locked her legs around his hips and arms around his neck as she passionately kissed him. She broke the kiss and said, "Fuck me deep and hard. I want you to cum deep in my pussy."

I found that during all this, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Pam's face and body as she went through the range of emotions and sensations while Sean worked his magic on her. I also enjoyed watching how her arousal flowed out of her and frothed along Sean's cock as he went in and out pushing her inner labia in and then stretching and pulling them out along his cock as he withdrew. It made me want to see what I looked like. Unlike porn, where it is acting, this was real and made you appreciate the essence of men and women as they exchanged the gift of sex together.

Sean started to pull all the way out until the head of his cock was just outside her pussy and then slammed all the way in. Pam let out a scream every time he hit bottom. She started to jerk again and locked onto Sean as she started another violent orgasm. Sean could not easily pull out so he just kept pressing into her. She must have been milking him with her internal vagina muscles because Sean pushed and held himself in her.

I put my hand on his testicles and could feel him spasm. Pam's body stopped jerking and she stayed tightly locked onto Sean. She said, "That was the most exquisite experience of my life. Please don't move or take your cock out of me yet. I could stay just like this forever."

After a few more minutes, Sean started to disengage. As he rolled on his side, Pam continued to hold on and rolled on top of him. She kissed him passionately and then slid down his body so she was between his legs. She took his cock in both hands and started to lick their combined juices. She kissed his testicles and sucked gently on each one. Then she went back to his cock and started to suck it.

I looked at Don, where earlier I had seen lust and a raging erection, I now saw confusion and a less erect cock. It was also starting to bother me since Sean was mine for this trip. I went to Don and started to stroke his cock. When he was hard again, I pulled him between Pam's legs so he could enter her and hopefully take her mind off Sean. As his cock slide into her, Pam took her mouth from Sean's cock and said, "No, not now. Stop."

Sean gently pulled Pam from his cock and slide out from under her. He said, "Pam, we have to take a break now."

Pam and rolled over and pulled Don up so they were face to face and said, "You are my husband and I love you. I hope that you enjoyed that because that was just the first of many more to come. Now please go down on me and make me cum one more time"

Don kissed his way down her body until he was able to lick and to suck her pussy. Between rotating her hips and Don's attention, she had another orgasm although not nearly as violent as those with Sean.

Pam sighed and said, "This has been an unforgettable day that I am not sure it could get any better so we should probably head back to our hotel. One last favor though, could I wear the shirt you were wearing today back to the hotel?"

When she was off the bed, I handed her the shirt which she put on, buttoning only the middle two buttons. Her pussy was matted with fluids, her thighs were still shiny and she had a strong aroma of sex on her. Don stuffed his still erect cock into underwear and finished dressing. Pam gave me a hug and said, "Thanks for everything, I will email you after we get home."

She then went to Sean, wrapped one arm around his neck giving him a passionate kiss. With the other hand she stroked his cock. She said, "And a special thanks to you. That was the most wonderful sex I have had and I will always remember you."

Don gave me a hug. Looking him in the eyes, I said, "I hope you enjoyed this afternoon, and things work out as expected." He then shook Sean's hand and said, "Appreciate your accommodating my request."

After they left, I hugged Sean and said, "I have a feeling, it is not going to go as Don expects. Let's go to the pool, have a drink and cool off."

We put on our white transparent when wet suits and headed to the pool. At the store, I tried on the one-piece suit with the Rio bottom but bought the one-piece thong bottom. After getting it on I realized that the thong version was one size too small, I saw that I could adjust the shoulder straps so it pulled the suit up to cover more boob which pulled the thong between my pussy lips or loosen the straps which showed more boob but provided a little more cover to my pussy. Either way my back from neck to ankles was totally exposed except for a thin strip of material around my waist that connected the bottom to the shoulder straps.