What She Heard Him Say Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got on the elevator it was already occupied by several college age couples in swimsuits. As we walked on, all conversation stopped and they just stared at us. We turned and faced the doors. The doors no sooner closed when I felt the guy behind move forward so he was touching my ass. I moved forward and he moved forward to maintain contact. I reached behind me and started to rub his cock through his swimsuit. When I felt him harden, I reached into his suit and wrapped my hand around his cock. As the doors were opening at the pool level, I turned around and pulled down the waist band and said, "Look Sean, I was wondering what was rubbing against my ass and it is like a cock but smaller."

Sean just laughed, took my arm and guided me off the elevator. We picked up some towels and claimed two lounge chairs. We laid in the sun for a while and then Sean said, "Let's get in the water, cool off and then get a drink."

We dove in the water and swam to where the water was at our waists. Sean looked at me and said, "You look great in that suit and when it is this wet it goes from transparent to invisible except for the straps and seams."

I looked down and saw that the suit had literally turned invisible and seemed to have disappeared. Every detail of my now hardening nipples was visible. Instead of being embarrassed, I was excited that I was so exposed in public and wanted everyone to see me. I saw that some of the group that was on the elevator were looking at me which increased my newly acquired exhibitionist streak. I told Sean I wanted to swim to the deep end and then go for drinks.

When Sean hand on the ladder at the deep end, I gave him a hug and a kiss. I ran my hand up and down his cock and said. "I am never going to be able to thank you enough for liberating me and allowing me to remake myself. Now let's walk by the elevator crew and show them what they should want to be when they grow up."

Sean went up the ladder and waited for me at the top. When I was eye level with his cock, I was excited to see that his suit was as invisible well. His cock was too big for the suit to cling to its girth but for the portion in contact but every detail was visible. I asked him if my pussy was covered since the thong had ridden up further. He said it was covered but it really didn't matter since he could clearly see my splayed inner labia and my clit.

I took his hand and we slowly walked passed the college group. I enjoyed the way they looked at us and hearing one of the girls comment on Sean while another commented that it looked like I had nothing on. The bar tender also seemed to enjoy looking at me as well. Sean said to the bartender, "Bailey just bought this swimsuit today and thinks it might be too revealing, what you think?"

As he was looking up and down my body, I slowly turned around. When I was facing him again, he said, "I think it is the best suit I have seen since I have been working here and I have seen some amazing sights here at the pool."

As his gaze wandered down to between my legs again, I could feel myself getting wetter and said, "It makes me feel very good to know that you are enjoying looking at me. Thanks."

Back at the lounge chairs, I asked Sean if he had ever had sex with someone's wife in front of the husband before and how he felt about it.

He said, "You need to understand that Shannon (his wife) enjoys being exposed and showing me off. She has set up situations where I end up having sex with other women. In fact, I have had sex with both her sisters. This works out for me since I enjoy women and sexually pleasing them. I have had sex with married women but this was the first time I actually had sex with a married woman in front of her husband. I enjoyed making Pam feel good but not having Don watching since he only thought he knew what he was getting into."

I said, "So Shannon doesn't mind other women seeing you and having sex with you?"

He took his phone out and opened a movie. It started with Sean washing his truck in his driveway. Sean lives on a cull de sac but his house sits further from the road that his neighbors' houses so they are not directly side by side but were visible io the background. Sean was standing on a short step ladder washing the top of the cab of his truck, when a lady came up to him and started talking to him. While they were talking another lady came around from the front of the truck. When she was next to Sean, she reached up and pulled his shorts down to his ankles, so he was totally exposed. Both of the women howled laughing. Sean laughed as well and pulled his shorts.

Sean said, "That is Shannon's two sisters. Shannon, with a friend, had the phone. So back to the question of what you are thinking about Pam and Don"

I said, "Given Wes's comments, I wanted to make sure that Don was involved in every step so however it all turns out he has to appreciate his involvement. The thing that struck me most was watching the range of emotions in Pam's expressions and body language. Watching you slide in and out of her and seeing how her pussy looked while you did it was amazing. Kind of like how you see yourself different in a mirror and in a photo made me want to see my emotions and body as you have sex with me."

Sean said, "You look pretty incredible right now, especially when that suit is wet. How about if I use your phone and make a movie as you stand up, walk to the pool, dive in, get out in front of the college kids on the other side and walk back to me?"

When he had the phone, I said you can start now. I got up from the lounger and leaned down to kiss his cock through his swimsuit, looked directly into the camera, turned around and slowly walked to the edge of the pool so he could get a good view of how little was covered in the back. I dove in and swam across to the other side. Before going up the ladder I pulled the bottom of the thong up into my pussy making it disappear between the inner labia. At the top of the ladder, I turned and waved to Sean. I turned back and got out of the pool in front of the crew that had been on the elevator. The way they all looked at me, I felt certain that nothing was left to the imagination and I loved it.

I walked around the pool toward Sean and as I got close to him, I smiled reached across to the shoulder straps and rolled the top down so I was topless. I continued toward him topless for a couple of steps and rolled my top back up. Back at the lounge chairs, I laid down and asked to see the phone. After watching the video, I knew that I was indeed an exhibitionist.

Sean said, "Now that you have exposed your body in pubic and memorialized it, how are you feeling?"

I said, "Every step I have taken, has made me want more. I am really enjoying having people looking at my body. Making that video and the bartender have been such turn-ons. Seeing the video and myself as others just saw me was exhilarating. Can we go to the room now?"

I took the suit off even before we were in the room and after entering, I laid on the bed and told Sean I needed him very much. He took his suit off, laid on top of me and passionately kissed me. He slid down my body and started gently make love to my pussy with his tongue and lips. In no time, he had me cumming. When I stooped shaking and spasming, he slid all the way in me. Being so full with pressure on my clit felt exquisite. I just moaned and held onto him. Without pulling out of me, he rolled over on his back so I was on top. I laid on top of him and gently rotated my pelvis while clamping and unclamping his cock with my vaginal muscles. As I enjoyed the feeling of him deep within me, I could feel the orgasm building until I was gasping and jerking. I asked him to please cum and he started to thrust into me deeper until I felt him start pumping his seed into me. That pushed me completely over the edge so all I could do was to hold him so tightly I wanted to become a part of him.

The next thing I remembered was waking up lying next to Sean, I looked at the window and saw that it was dark. I also realized that I had to pee. When I came back to the bed, I just stood there looking at him and wondered how nature had brought us together at this place and time. I knew he was and always would be Shannon's so I just made up my mind that I would settle for what I could get and he could have me anytime, anywhere and any way he wanted. I crawled into bed, snuggled up next to him and fell back asleep.