All Comments on 'What She Heard Him Say Pt. 05'

by holly_texasgirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s a ho. Time for Wes to let her go.

Smokenmirrors512Smokenmirrors512over 2 years ago

Wow. They just keep getting better. Literotica is full of stories with sexual scenes, but Holly does a masterful job of making you feel what her characters are feeling. Such a great story of a woman's journey. Love, love, love this. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is this woman married? Only once in this story has her husband been mentioned. And now she that she has been hit by the Martian slut ray she should just leave her husband and live the life of a whore/slut. That way everyone is happy and hrr ex husband finds someone else who won't cheat on him. But if it is an autobiography of your life i really pity your husband.

lindapa2lindapa2over 2 years ago

Another well written and very exciting story BUT I am beginning to think that this may not be as fictional as you would have us believe. If that is the case, it is more arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rather than slam her husband and talk him down like a child she should thank him. Hubby should start moving funds and lawyer up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see how this shakes out when she gets home. Will her husband realize how they got to this point and man up to enjoy what he asked her to do? Cut sling and hope he meets a submissive that he might be man enough to handle? Get a job and stop living off her so he can have some independent options? Realize he’s a pussy, switch teams and be someone’s bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t fully understand what was going on until I went back and read the first 4 parts. Great series. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Title should be “She ‘heard’ what she wanted to hear”

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Personally, I think your husband deserves several blowjobs and lots of sex. Thank him for setting you on this path to awesomeness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholly_texasgirl@holly_texasgirl
I am a Texas girl living in Georgia because of work. I thought I was a happily married woman until my husband let me know that I was not exciting enough for him. With the help of a very well endowed coworker a sped his supportive wife, I have learned to like my body and enjoy ...