What the boss says

Story Info
When your job depends on making a good impression...
2k words
3.71
5.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's my boss, so when he invited me to his house for dinner with him and his wife, I said yes. It seemed a bit odd, I didn't think bosses did that sort of thing any more. But I didn't object. I thought it meant I was doing well at work.

His house was great. He's only about five years older than me, but he was clearly flying high. It was a big town house. Range Rover in the drive, that kind of thing. It was dark by the time i got there. He opened the door and took me through into a beautiful lounge, pointed out a comfortable seat, poured me a glass of red wine. I didn't exactly feel relaxed, but it was all pretty pleasant.

We chatted for a while. The wine began to kick in. I wondered where his wife was, and as I thought it, he said 'Maria will be down in a while.' At that point i spotted the photos of her. Luckily I wasn't so drunk that I couldn't control myself. The photos were of an unbelievably hot looking woman. A wedding picture, and a holiday selfie of them both, him looking suntanned and a bit predatory, her bursting out of a white bikini. I couldn't help staring at her phenomenal cleavage and the blonde hair framing her boobs. I felt it a bit more because I've been mostly single for a couple of years, with the occasional hook up with a girl I'm fond of but who has no tits to speak of. No problem in itself, she looks good, but God I do love boobs, and looking at these pictures now I found myself really missing them.

'Are you seeing anyone?' my boss asked. Again I was slightly surprised, it seemed an old-fashioned thing to ask. 'Oh you know, nothing serious,' I hedged. I didn't want to sound like a loser.

'Uh huh' he said. He took a sip of wine and met my eyes. 'Maria wanted to know if you were single. She's very taken with you.'

Surprise kept me silent. I wasn't sure how to interpret this, or what to say. He shifted position, began to undo his shirt cuffs.

'We like to invite people round to get to know them. And if we get on, we like to spend time just the three of us.'

Another pause. An idea had popped into my head, but it seemed crazy to think they were asking me....

'Maria saw your pictures on my phone after the end of year party. She likes guys your build. I knew she'd notice you.'

There was another pause. I still hadn't moved or said anything. It seemed to me i had a lot to lose if I got this wrong.

He looked away, reached over and turned off a main light switch. There were plenty of lamps, but now the light was a bit softer.

'We wanted to ask you... if you've ever tried a threesome.'

There it was.

'No,' I said, trying to sound casual. 'But I've thought about it.' I mean, bloody hell, who hasn't. Though I had thought about two women. Not this.

I thought about work. I liked my job. This seemed to be a Catch 22. Which was going to be worse for my career, doing this or refusing to do it? Maybe he read my mind.

'It's up to you. Nothing to do with the office; this is all Maria's fun. If this isn't your thing, we finish our drink, you head home, no problem. If it is, Maria joins us, we see how she feels, go from there.'

And the trouble here, of course, was that bikini. The chance to touch those breasts in real life... another mouthful of wine and I was over the edge.

'Yeah. It's something I'd love to be part of.'

I was trying to sound like one of the boys, which isn't usually my schtick, and it didn't really work. But anyway, he picked up his phone. 'Just letting her know. She'll be pleased'.

I think she must have been waiting, because a few seconds later I heard her on the stairs. I stood up involuntarily. I think I held my breath. As she came in, I had a semi, partly sheer adrenaline, but also because she looked even better in real life. There wasn't much doubt about what she'd planned, because she was in a see-through tunic and heels, with her hair loose. She's quite a lot younger than both of us, so her incredible breasts were high and firm, barely hidden by the fabric.

'Hi, Rob,' she said. A slight accent. I didn't pay much attention to what it might be, but it was sexy. My boss gave her a drink, kissed her. Then the kiss got more intense. He stroked her left breast. I was still struggling to breathe; this was so unexpected and sudden. I wasn't sure what to do next, but she knew.

'Come here,' she said, looking at me. I took a couple of steps. She reached out and began rubbing my crotch, the tips of her fingers moving up and down my cock. It felt as if every drop of blood I had rushed to my groin at once.

'This is nice,' she said, smiling and putting her whole hand flat against me. I couldn't help thrusting against her touch. I knew what she meant. I have a big cock. I'm not an arrogant guy, I'm not a great brain, I'm not competing for a top spot on Strava, I don't make a fortune, I'm not the best in bed but I do have a good eight inches of thick cock, and if women notice me at all, they get a surprise. Most of them don't, and I guess they miss out.

Maria was certainly interested. She put down her drink and began to undo my shirt buttons. She smelled fantastic, a heavy flowery perfume that made my head swim. My boss had moved round behind her. His hands were under the tunic, moulding and squeezing those breasts. Maria took my belt off, undid my fly, pushed my trousers down. I took a moment to take them off, my socks as well. I was breathing hard. So was she. She began teasing my cock. I would have given a lot just to thrust into her hand, but she had other ideas. One finger on my frenulum, circling. Up to the head, back down and round. I was starting to thrust anyway, couldn't help myself, watching my boss bite her neck. He'd stripped as well. He's taller than me, works out. He pulled away, looked down, gripped her hips and guided her onto his cock.

'Ahhh! Oh honey,' she said. The sound of him thrusting was loud and wet, fast already. It was a chance for me. I slid my hands up under her tunic and her breasts fell into my hands. I felt the regular jolts of my boss's thrusts through her body. She was still rubbing me, but had forgotten to tease, and at last her hand was gripping me hard. The feel of her nipples and the weight of those breasts overwhelmed me. 'I'm going to come,' I blurted out. That focused her. 'Not yet!' she said, sounding upset. She pulled away her hand, then you could see her mentally switch focus to the pounding her husband was giving her. She held on to my arms, I began pulling her nipples, and as he gave it everything he had, she cried out. They came together, probably the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

He pulled out, kissed her, stepped back and picked up his drink. He was watching, and I wasn't sure what was allowed. He showed no sign of setting any boundaries; he was looking at her, not me.

She kissed me. 'How do you like to fuck?' she said. 'Do you want more?' I asked. 'Of course yes,' she said. 'The first orgasm is just to warm up, you know'. My boss laughed. 'You're getting to know my wife,' he said. 'People think I married her for her body. What I love is her drive.'

Maria kissed me. I was still handling her breasts. My boss knelt down and I felt his lips around the head of my cock. Fuck, he was good. The pressure so even, firm around the head, letting me rub against the whole length of his tongue. I couldn't help groaning, spreading my legs. His right hand was on my arse, his fingers at my entrance. The feel of his forefinger starting to probe me nearly sent me over the edge again. Before I could think twice, he was slowly sliding his finger in and out. My cock was rock hard in his mouth. There was no holding back. I bent forward to lick Maria's nipples, gripped the full weight of her breasts, and about a year's worth of come pumped out of me down my boss's throat.

Maria looked so turned on. My legs were shaking, and she took me over to the huge  sofa. She lay on it and pulled me down on top of her. My boss knelt between our legs and rubbed his rapidly hardening cock against my buttocks. There was no chance of me getting hard again yet, but it felt good being pressed against Maria's wide open labia. Soon, I lifted myself off her and went to lick her, finding her scent there as strong and delicious as the perfume I'd smelt earlier. Again and again I pressed the full width of my tongue against her, saliva dripping onto her. She liked it, but after a few minutes I started a rapid figure of eight round her clit and vagina, and was rewarded by something near a scream. Moments later she gripped my head with both hands and pressed herself into my face. Her whole pussy throbbed and jolted against my tongue.

He stood up next to me. He was fully hard now, and I couldn't wait to return the favour he'd given me. His cock wasn't that long, but it was thick. It was sexy having to stretch my mouth round him. I bobbed rapidly against him, tilting my head so that his cock pushed into the cushion of my tongue, and I felt him quiver. I gripped his balls and pulled them away from his body, but it was too late, or maybe he liked it too much - his stomach muscles tensed at my eyeline and I felt a pool of come gathering in my mouth. He was completely silent.

Maria was getting to grips with my cock now, and it was showing signs of recovery after the experience of servicing my boss. She'd taken a bottle of oil from the table and now poured a few drops between her breasts. I knelt over her this time, sliding my cock up between them. She pushed her breasts together and I slid blissfully back and forth. It looked absolutely incredible. My boss was at my shoulder with my phone, taking a few shots. Maria bent forward, opening her mouth. I slammed forward, jerking her breasts upwards and just reaching her bottom lip. Again. Pleasure was gathering at the tip. All the more when she stuck out her tongue and I could feel it rubbing the head.

I don't often come twice so soon, and by the time I did, I was grunting at every stroke and sounding a bit desperate. It wasn't effort though, I was in fact holding back, because there's not much that gets me going like a tit-fuck. The first time I ever felt my cock between a decent pair of breasts I came like a train before I'd even thrust. This was the most erotic thing I could imagine right now. Eventually it overwhelmed me and I jerked hard against her breasts one more time and unleashed a spray over them. Not much left, but enough that the picture my boss took then shows the strings against her nipples and some come sliding off her breasts.

We dozed for an hour or so,.wrapped up against each other,.and then it was time to shower and dress before I left. A long kiss for Maria,  a hug for my boss. Soon it was only my tender cock and the pictures on my phone that were there to tell me it had really happened.