All Comments on 'What the Dog Didn't Hear'

by WordAssociation

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
Rw43Rw4310 months ago

Oh, my. A business owner who responds impulsively to billboard ads, but not to patronize the advertisers. You, sir, fail to appreciate the pitfalls of mass marketing. In fact, you might actually BE those pitfalls.

<>

I loved the story. It's so easy to be subjective about our spouse's wrongs but not our own. I'm always a sucker for a happy ending if the characters are 3D enough to make one happen.

Bri29Bri2910 months ago

Loved it and great writing 👍5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There was no need to write this

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

Nicely constructed story about the way a loving couple handle some of the pitfalls in life.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Good and well-written story. LW universe seems to ignore the "he who is without sin cast the first stone." Glad that the author recognized real life.

Sams_IslandSams_Island10 months ago

I wondered if you were going to let Aquaboy off scot-free. I think you did a reasonable, realistic bit of serpent control. ;-)

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

Should have let Aquaboy fuck her far cunt while he watched!! She’s fifty, what’s the harm???

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

Very good and well told story. I especially like the husband's reactions both with his wife and with "Aqua boy". What a great put down ending the moniker with boy. As for the wife, it is refreshing that she confessed and showed some sense even after the fact. First of your stories and will read more. Make sure you keep publishing on thjis site.

Frank66Frank6610 months ago

Liked it- that's about as real as it gets. And well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't like how he never said he was right there and knows what she did and did not do.

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

5 stars - I like how this story ended.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This "ending" felt like way too much, considering where part 1 ended. Like many film sequels, this one suffers from a lack of plot. Much of it felt like filler to make a story. Edit it down to your essential object in writing it if there really is a plot-relevant reason, and you're there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It could have been a better story if it were written without all the repetitive words and thoughts. One page would have been all that was needed

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Mutual masterbation is cheating. She continues to lie to him by not admiting she showed him her pussy and masterbated for him. Dump her and spend more time at the strip club. Aquaboy walked.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

5 big Blazing stars, but it could have been 10.....(Wife's confession) "I'm sorry Honey, I have to confess, he pulled out his thing and wanted me to touch it. I swear I didn't touch it. I wanted to, and it turned me on. But I didn't touch it, honey. I swear!" (Hubby's then confession) "I am so glad you finally admitted how over the line you were. I have to confess also. When I was walking the dog I overheard EVERYTHING of almost seduction by our young neighbor. I was going to give you only a couple more days to confess before I went to see my lawyer for a divorce. However, You somehow managed to leave out the part where you pulled the bottoms of your swimsuit over to show him your pussy while you fingered yourself for him. So I'm still thinking, I should divorce your fat ass. What do think I should do, after all the lies you have just been telling me about your little 'sexcapade' Dear? You left out the big important part of showing your bare pussy to the horny neighbor!"

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

If she learned a lesson from this foolishness, maybe things will be alright!

4

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Well told tale with solid narrative and plot lines that have likely played out in real life thousands of times. 4.6*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The problem with his threats at the end is that the kid could kick the shot out of him and not break a sweat. What's he going to do? Come at him from the back and go to jail for assault and worse? I'm the klid and I laugh in his face.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good followup. I would like to see one more of the 3 of you meeting up at the pool.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome, great story and extremely well written!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars, ignore the comments from the loser LW incel readership

amygdalaamygdala10 months ago

She never admitted to everything but she realized that she fucked up big time. I really could empathize with the MC on knowing the truth , yet trying to find the middle way to allow his wife to partially confess and meet him somewhat partway. Though I must admit if it was me there would have been hell to pay for her discretions and cover up. As for Aquaboy, I think out of all the players in this tale he benefited the most. As a young man full of life and vigor with very little world experience he learnt a valuable lesson without having to pay the painful cost in blunt force trauma or lacerations or broken bones. Tim pointed out that going around hitting on married women can be very detrimental to his wellbeing. He faced an angry husband and had a come to Jesus moment and managed to learn from it and walk away under his own two feet.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a good story but I thought the whole confrontation bit was unnecessary and it seemed to contradict the discussion he had with his wife. In essence he lied to her when he confronted the kid. I got the impression the author just threw it in to appease the BTB crowd.? It didn’t seem to fit the story?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's money in the bank. If the husband ever needs to illustrate to the wife that he has the moral and ethical upper hand, he's got the goods. There was nothing cruel or deceitful in letting her get away with it. If she tries to play the superior spouse he can point out her deceit and selfishness, and make her answer the question, what would have happened if the door had not squeaked. She didn't stop fucking herself in front of her wannabe lover until she was about to get caught. Yeah, money in the bank. Hope he never has to make that withdrawal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really find buster2u's comment to be a tad bit hypocritical. Invariably, the wives (specifically the white ones) in his efforts become thralls for any black heater hose that comes near them. They will give themselves up to their new pimps, essentially abandoning their husbands to sit home alone. The wives end up spending days, weeks, or even months away from their husbands. The husbands will be denied sex with their wives unless it pertains to cleaning up the wife after her having engaged in sex with her pimp or an all black gang bang. When the wives do eventually come home to their husbands, it is so he can take care of her and her mixed race baby.

And you're talking divorce for Reggie over a mutual non-contact, self-pleasuring session? I agree, Reggie did not pass the husband test. But what Reggie did pales into insignificance compared to the evil asshatery and wifely scum found characterized in your world. For all of the unforgivable behaviors of your characters, I don't recall any of your husbands ever growing a pair, taking names, kicking asses, and taking out the trash! Reggie got a good deal from her husband. He recognized his own failings and choose to be the better man and engineered a face saving situation for him and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice to read an adult story in this category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Although both spouses clearly failed to respect their marriage, their partner and themselves, the degree of impropriety involved in the wife's behavior at the pool far exceeds that involved in the husband's actions at the strip club. False equivalences serve to placate anxiety and guilt in those who know the truth but are unwilling to acknowledge it, usually due to cowardice or greed. False equivalences allow those whose behavior is being normalized the opportunity to do progressively severe harm with contemporaneous impunity. The husband's response to both his wife and to Aquaboy following the pool incident was woefully inadequate. This failure to fully acknowledge and uphold his responsibilities while hiding behind the moral haze of false equivalences would make the husband complicit in the preventable harm that no doubt eventually would follow.

"Bothsiders" would do well to take note of and reflect upon this frustrating submission that provides an unexpected and quite timely sociological analogy.

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
How I

Feel, I would never have let it go that freaking far I would have out of the dog park heading to intercept the punk, btw she did cheat on her husband by exposing herself and masterbating for someone other than her husband all while ignoring him prior to all of this.

silentsoundsilentsound10 months ago

It was ok but I liked the first better.

I'm not a fan of bullshit (lies) when it comes to repairing something as serious as a marriage.

There's still bullshit between them and that's a space that could be closed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another controversial tale with the old same plot: a "lovely" smart slut wife and a "happy" weak whimp husband, with an unbelievable ending RAAC. The soup is served again. But, as it happens, for almost all of the similar tales, in this LW category, reaching the minimum evaluation of 4*, for a well appreciated story, seems really, really difficult.

HenwynHenwyn10 months ago

It's kind of funny. We all seem to read the story... Well, okay, quite a few of us read it, but then, instead of offering any ideas about how he could improve his story or appreciation for his skills or effort or insight, we tend to go right to our story and our beliefs and the ways his don't measure up.

Nobody gets paid here that I know of and noone pays to read. And it's the usual online clusterfuck where anonymity gives some people licence which they wield freely and some post stories to provoke and at least half of the stories and comments would be better written by ChatGPT and some portion of the rest probably is. That's why something as well convinced and written as these two needs to get recognized and acknowledged. They were well written, made me uncomfortable in places and made me think. Can't ask for much more. Thanks.

parenthesisparenthesis10 months ago

I liked this. Thanks. No RAAC, just plain old good sense and a light threat of violence.

OGHMNWOGHMNW10 months ago

What a wonderful story of a loving couple. Each wanted to protect each other from the hurt they might cause. Tim was mature enough to control his emotions when Reggie was explaining her story. He also handled “Aquaboy” appropriately to a very heavy warning and no physical contact. Thank You! I wish all couple could be this close and communicate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would of left her the same day I learned the fakes. Life is too short too look over your back every day. A wife like this one is a ticking bomb. Reload I say.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked this tale. Very human and very relatable. Not many of us are completely without blame. I believe both, that they are committed to each other exclusively. Thanks!

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistToo9 months ago

This is a really great story, 5* from me. For those that bother to read and understand, it highlights how easy it is to condemn the actions of others while excusing your own similar actions. I'm glad the MC was able to see that in himself, comparing what he did in a strip club multiple times to her actions. This story is also a very good illustration of how much a woman's self image can affect her thinking and actions. Fortunately for her, she came to her senses before she went past the point of 'no return'. For those that think he should have just dumped her, the fact that she confessed (most everything) and asked forgiveness BEFORE he confronted her shows that she has integrity and remorse...both are redeeming qualities in my opinion.

WordAssociationWordAssociation9 months agoAuthor

CunnyLinguistToo,

Thanks for reading, understanding, and commenting.

You hit it right on the clit, er, I mean head. ;-)

Love your Member Name, btw. A clever twist on words paired with one of my favorite things to do. My first two serious sex acts were cunnilingus and I've been hooked ever since. :-P

Okay, even better. I just looked you up and see you're a recent member, like me, and enjoy the 750-word-story challenge, again like me.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6144386&page=submissions

I'll definitely be checking out your stories. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story / well written and shows the thought process of both main characters and how they processed their feelings of guilt and just how much to bring out. Reminiscent of Casablanca when Bogart says Ilsa pretended to be in love with me and I let her pretend. There was a lot of wink wink there also

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Actually this kept me in suspense for most of it. Would she confess? Would she try to hide it?

After her confession would he fill in the things she left out? I’m not sure I wouldn’t have. Let her know he knew & congratulated her honesty, telling her that she just saved their marriage.

Questions.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would have let her partial confession go for a while, but then would have added something like "... as long as you don't masturbate infront of anyone else again. And yes dear, I listened at the fence and waited to see what you would do..." what she did is forgivable but certainly crossed a line. Their relationship is stronger but still needs more honesty. Arguing and fighting is not the end of the world. Let he know you have been waiting to hear the turht, buy if she says "that's all" then confront her. Not meant to bully her, but you get all her insecurities and worries and lies of omission out into the open. Still written very well.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Excellent! Probably, one of the most compassionate and realistic stories on this site. Was great that the MC realized he lived in a glass house before throwing stones. Recognizing that the "whole truth" wasn't really necessary to grant forgiveness is a really important point. Thought the confrontation with Aquaboy was done very well too. Like the recognition that there might be a swimming scholarship on the line as a final "come to Jesus" moment for the young stud.

Keep up the good work.

LJ7352LJ73524 months ago

Great writing, but minus two for letting her get away with half truths. Needed to c!ear that up for a five.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

A lie is a lie and she first hid and then lied about somethings in her confession she will end up fucking another guy cause the husband just showed he wasn't a man

Busman19639Busman1963911 days ago

A cute story with a different twist.

usaretusaret11 days ago

Nicely done.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos11 days ago

It's a well written story and I really liked it. I'm kind of amused at the people who think he should dump his wife of 20+ years over this, but then again they're a strange bunch that I don't really understand. It's obvious that Regina was really remorseful of what she did, even if she omitted some of the truth. The fact that she felt so guilty about it that she had to confess even the part that she did was a really positive sign and I think that the husband here handled it pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I liked this story of two humans. Nobody is perfect, and everybody has flaws, as is true if the MC. Very real story of two people in love. Really well conceived and developed story. Five stars.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

3 stars only. He let her getting away from telling the whole truth. I could see his point, but when he's hearing what's happening on the other side of the pool fence, that's his cue to step up to both, Telling the shithead what he said later on after hearing the wife's confession. And telling the wife if she wants the kid, he'll see a lawyer to make it possible.

Should've confronted the wife when she's cutting off "loving" time, It was a well written story, but 9 pages? Bob

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 days ago

That's a good story, 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

RAAC rubbish.

26thNC26thNC9 days ago

Good story, but it would have been much better if he had taken a couple good shots at the punk.

shopratshoprat8 days ago

I've read them all now, and I think this story is the best of the lot. Your writing is superb. Thanks!

AllNigherAllNigher8 days ago

I liked it. Hard to believe he didn't eventually tell her he had already known, but that's a small thing for me.

Lots o fun. Thank you for a loving wives tale with a loving wife.... Even if they both did slip a bit... I'd probably be now pissed than he was about what she did... But ending a long term marriage over it would be tough to do...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous