All Comments on 'What the F'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Left us hanging. I recommend not reading this one until the writer has the courage, and decency to finish it up. I am sure the writer is setting back giggling about how he pulled a gullible reader in with his skillful writing only to hang him out to dry. Rant over but so is my following this person.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 years ago

I liked the story, as far as it went. I felt like there was a big lead-up, but it suddenly stopped. There was no indication that I saw that indicated there was a part 2. For that reason only, I gave it 4 stars instead of the 5 stars that I was thinking of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is shit. Nothing even close to realistic. Learn, first, the language and then take a stab at understanding human nature.

noxiouspersonalitynoxiouspersonalityabout 2 years ago

Fustrating. I get its the point but you dragged it on too long this should be a one page story. No one losing their marriage wouldn't just explain right away so the ending sounds like a complete lie.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. The way you set it up, I figured it had to be something less disturbing than he thought. I didn't think you could find anything that was acceptable, but you did. That said, she had so many opportunities to tell him and didn't. She really did bring it down on herself.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 2 years ago

Interesting story. What is the truth? Every chance to 'come clean' consciously delayed. Her medical condition mysteriously unexplained. I give it 2 stars for being incomplete.

MnbrMnbrabout 2 years ago

I loved the story. I hope there is a follow up.

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

Very good story but many issues remain unresolved and require a least another chapter or two.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4. Mostly enjoyable but didn't much care for the ending, both the abruptness of it and the explanation. Her explanation she was working in a casino with his brother watching over her seemed odd but even more odd that she couldn't tell him. The whole family knew she was working and they all thought it was needed to stay a secret for some strange reason. The whole mess could have been avoided had she just said "I'm working" rather then the run around. She got offended he didn't trust her, why didn't she trust him? Also didn't like how it just cut off, no nothing dealing with the consequences of her actions (real and imagined) and his family's refusal to back him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much ado about nothing. A wasr e of time.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 2 years ago

I am usually satisfied with a story which forces me to conclude the ending on my own. Not this one.

You created the case where I intuitively knew she was taking lessons, learning a new skill, or taking a class. You kind of, sort of made that inference, but you tried so hard to obscure the inevitable, that you drew out the story unnecessarily long.

The main character went way off, based on wrong assumptions and leaps in logic. The words "dumb shit" come to mind.

You tried too hard to hide what she was doing and dumbed the protagonist down to the point where his IQ was in the negatives (I know, theoretically impossible ).

You need a beta reader, a screener, and/or an editor. You made a valiant effort but this was awkward, frustrating, and ended awkwardly.

I write non-fiction for a living. I always read what I write out loud. Try it. I sometimes detect holes, awkward phrases, and incorrect words. Then get an editor and proofreader. What is obvious to you may not be to others. Quite a few times I would have changed your word choice or placement.

Well done but you need to work on the flow.

uga2001uga2001about 2 years ago

Lorraine needs to divorce him. The husband acted like a idiot. I understand the anger at the start, but he should have acted like an adult and talked with his wife. Now he is in a situation where his wife may still leave him after he learned the truth and possibly destroyed other relationship as well. I would have waited and talked with her first or follow her. Now he is looking like the bad guy.

Karn9Karn9about 2 years ago

Enjoyable however very hard to follow! 3*

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 2 years ago

Finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Utter shite. She's dressed to show off and won't explain why? Dismisses his completely reasonable suspicion? Dump the dishonest piece of shit "wife" as she's not worth keeping.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Dump her. Talk about a one way relationship! She did not show him a scintilla of trust or passion throughout this story. Why was she in the hospital? Since there is no ending I'm giving this a 2, and that is generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I apologize in advance, but... This is insane. The characters are like really bad Artificial Intelligence bots conversing:

A "I'm not having sex"

B "I'm leaving because you're having sex"

C "She's not having sex"

B "That's why I'm leaving because she's having sex"

B "I'm leaving because you're having sex"

A "We have to meet so we can talk because I'm a moron incapable of telling you over the phone."

That latter one, "We have to meet," when a simple explanation over the phone would end the problem is, well, the problem. It's like a school paper where you just kept adding fluff to make it longer. It doesn't build story. It frustrates the reader with just how insipid and contrived the whole thing is.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Im not sure I would accept my wife working in a casino showing off her chest just to get better tips. And the fact she didn't tell her husband what was going on is not the act of a loving wife. This marriage is in serious trouble. I definitely side with the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Truly a waste of time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not erotic. More about anger. Rather an unpleasant read

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 2 years ago

Please continue this. What’s her medical issue? And did they reconcile? Come on man!

CindyTVCindyTVabout 2 years ago

Another great story! Thanks for posting.

ArdieffArdieffabout 2 years ago

He should absolutely divorce her for being such an utter moron.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Way the hell too long for that simple of a plot. It became really boring with new characters wandering in and just repeating the same mantra over and over. It was obvious what type of ending was going to happen from the beginning. The parents are stupid, the wife is stupid, the MC is stupid. I skimmed to the end to see what the reasoning for her actions would be. Wish I hadn't. I have previously enjoyed this author's work but this was not even slightly entertaining.

jakie1jakie1about 2 years ago

Please finish the story, it's a good one, but needs closure!

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

I'm torn between liking it and hating it. It was well written and interesting but I'm not getting that loving wife feel from Lorraine. Seems 90% of their friends and family knew what was supposedly going on but no one had the balls to tell Gordon when the shit hit the fan. Then you threw out the old cliché that it was Gordon's ego that was the main problem for not listening to or believing Lorraine. If Lorraine was dressing like she was fucking someone as Gordon saw and disappearing two evenings a week for 4 weeks I think Gordon had every right to think she was fucking someone. Do I believe her story. Maybe but it's going to be the old trust but verify deal. I'm going to check out everything she told me personally and if one thing couldn't be proved I'd be done with her.

Two other things bothered me about the story. She was in the hospital, supposedly had some type of surgery but what the problem was never identified other than she had body odor. The other was that the story ended suddenly with Lorraine giving him an ultimatum to either believe her wild story or she'd divorce him. That doesn't sound like a truthful loving wife trying to get her husband back. Best I can do is 3* with all of my problems with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You seem to get off on leaving your stories unfinished. I'm guessing you enjoy pissing off your readers. Or did you just never learn that a good story has a beginning, middle, and end?? 2* for yet another incomplete effort. FTDS!!!!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

TEDIOUS! HARD WORK! IMPOSSIBLE TO READ RIGHT THROUGH TO THE END, WITHOUT CONTRACTING TERMINAL BOREDOM!

I realise that English is quite obviously NOT your first, or even 2nd language but really the ennui herein really IS beyond all comprehension!

Zero /5! In fact ZERO per cent! Nul-points! Sorry, but I just could not bear to wade through the last 2/3rds of the last page! ONE MORE line, and I would've slit BOTH wrists!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Gordon was and is being a stupid asshole, jumping to conclusions, and not listening to anyone

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Nope

Kick her to the curb

She finds it to easy to keep things from you

and Ms Author you never explained what made her stink

and who the hell was Dorothy

Galama88aGalama88aabout 2 years ago

Please chapter 2 need to be dine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really??? You end the story with Lorraine telling Gordon that if he doesn't believe her story she is going to leave him. Really??? And for you idiots trying to blame Gordon. If you try to tell me you wouldn't believe the same thing Gordon did in this story you are either stupid, naive, or an idiot. Probably all three.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 2 years ago

Sorry, this was hard to fathom. Her thinking makes little sense. His thinking is not much either. Why can’t she tell him over the phone? Why doesn’t he ask, um, over the phone?

She won’t tell anyone, not even Betty, but Betty knows she is seeing a therapist. And what? I curiosity? And his parents take her side without question? Bloody heck!

Clearly a part two coming down the pipe, but with her attitude of “take it or leave it” he should leave fast. What a trainwreck…

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - this is just a horrible story right from the get go.

How any wife could expect a husband to just stand there, do nothing and say nothing, while his wife walks out the front door dressed like a whore, is beyond comprehension? No marriage partner deserves this kind of treatment. This marriage is over - kick the nasty, skanky, bitch to the curb and move on - no matter what kind of excuse she concocts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL, she makes no sense whatsoever. He needs to walk away. She is not believable at all, she dresses like a slut every Friday night behind her husband's back and he's supposed to be fine with this behavior? Nope, he needs to cut his losses now. She didn't respect or trust him enough to tell him any of this until he caught her.

Flar1958Flar1958about 2 years ago
Göd writing belivably plot

How stupid and insecure Gordon was and is. No hearing to his parents and good friends to TALK and LISTEN before jump to conclution. But no he is to angry to anyfing and everybody. If i behave to me parents as he did my mother has set my strait maybe have gotten a slap or two. Dosen't matter how old i am. My last got with 33 for bad behavier to my mother.

It's easy to verify her story talk to the therapeut. And because a secret you want no surprise to birthday or christmas! How pity to anonymos.

If you are permanten accused where is a time you have enough, everybody has a braking point and hers is now!

Maybe SHE should consider if HE is someone to stay togehter because of his behavier. 5*

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

So, after a big delay Gordon finally finds out that, no, she's not having sex with some guy, but being trained to flash her tits and display enough leg to increase tips from horny men. I expected a reaction from Gordon, but it seemed glossed over in favor of her turning the decision tables on him, so that she might seem the righteous one. Are we to assume her "being a whore for her husband only" is unrelated to her displaying herself for money at the casino? Does he not still have a bitch when she refused to explain BEFORE she went out that Friday, when dressed like a cheater? If her actions were so innocent, could he not been invited to go along?

Seems to me he still has a argument. OK, she isn't fucking a guy, but she is flirting and displaying herself for the new job, which in her words is going to cause changes in their life.

A chapter two might address these issues... Will he stay - should he stay with her?

Can't speak for Gordon, but if my wife pulled that shit...................

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

Oh, and what was the medical condition that made her stink, that required surgery? I don't know much about diseases, so I'm curious.

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Some things wrong in their relationship...There's no room for this kind of secret in a marriage, It's not a white-lie secret. She now gets turned on flaunting her tits for other people. Lorraine, the brother and the parents know something is wrong but no one has his back. She know's things have gone to shit but continues pushing out the explanation in-spite of advice from her therapist, his parents and brother. She hasn't even told him she's seeing a therapist. Bobby has been warned and knows Gordon doesn't trust him already but says nothing. For someone whom believes themselves to be very prudish from her upbringing, she's a fool to not see what he is seeing! I hope you can wind it down as well as you have built it up... an astounding story-line. 5*

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Thats a pretty stupid story with more holes than swiss cheese, wow. Apparently Gordon works late pretty often, apparently so much they had 'no time' for sex. Yeah, bullshit. Even the workaholics I know have enough time for some bed sport. How do you think people release stress? Funny though how he had so much free time at hand when he left their home even though he was still employed. Then what the fuck is up with everyone, his parents, brother and sister-in-law all knew what she was doing and they couldnt just tell him? Even after they have seen that he left their home, was on his way to divorce his wife, they couldnt tell him? Whats wrong with them? 99% of the people I know would try to defuse the situation because what his wife apparently did was not worthy the secrecy. They could have just told him that she was doing training seminars for work. But no, they just fueled his imagination and fears. Then Lorraine couldnt tell him before or after the surgery? That was a five minute conversation at most. Utterly stupid premise. Also what was Lorraines end-goal? She did the training to work at the casino. She told us that Gordon works often late. So I assume 19-20pm. Thats quite late if you start in the morning. Did she think it would help their marriage if she would work most evenings into the night? They would never see each other apart from sundays, not really helpful but it fits the stupid premise. Her being cheating would actually sound more reasonable than anything else with all the secrecy no one would need if they didnt do anything wrong. Going to therapy or work isnt something bad and if everyone else knows why shouldnt her husband have a right to know?

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

This is just a stupid story

TreesthreeTreesthreeabout 2 years ago

Ok he married a frigid bitch that's on him. She knew she had mental issues about sex went to a theripest instead of talking to her husband. After therapy she dresses like a slut and gets off to it. Yea Gordon run for the hills she obviously knows how to keep secrets. Good tips in the casino better in the back seat in the parking lot. It was all for us lmoa

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 2 years ago

Come on man, finish the damn story. This is ridiculous you left it ending with no ending.

crazycam69crazycam69about 2 years ago

Not bad. Waiting for part 2 to fill in a lot of holes. It has potential to be a real good story if the ending is done right. Looking forward to the next installment.

ibbunkibbunkabout 2 years ago

Much, and far too long, ado about nothing.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Just another JPB ending, oh well on to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where did Lorraine get the money to buy the sexy gear? What was she doing for almost two hours, between the time she was kicked out of casino training and the time she got home that last Friday? What was the problem for which she was hospitalized? When does Lorraine expect to try out her newfound sexual skills on Gordon, since she's already decided to work nights at the casino? That's the "change in their life." And what happens when a big punter wants her? We all know rules are made for lesser folk. Way too many loose ends for me to see this ending well.

titan785titan785about 2 years ago

I good an intriguing story. I hope there is another chapter. One thing that is bothersome is that she never explained why she dressed for other men in a way that she never did for her husband. And also why when she got caught leaving dressed that way and his response that she had to know this was probably the end of her marriage why wouldn’t she have stayed to explain then

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 2 years ago

She needs to go... She SAYS she was doing all this for their relationship... Bullshit... She didn't ask or reveal what she has been doing. She has been lying to him, having others cover up for her, and especially, wearing revealing clothes (no bra now) to receive bigger tips. She a slut waiting to happen. Why was she hiding all this from him, especially when he CONFRONTED her. She has her 'confidence' now to be a cheating slut wife.... Nice start but needed closure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So I didn't believe her as her excuses seemed tailor made to someone who was cheating. Easily proven with a few questions to some other people. The problem is that he jumped right to the conclusion she was cheating. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Which means he has a really low trust level and they don't communicate well. The story was unfinished so we don't know if they work it all out. Hate that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finish the damned story. It all sounds like so much bullshit. There is no reason not to have told him about either the therapy nor the casino job. By the way, there was no reason for all the other people not to have told him about what was going on. If he was so badly mistaken, why wouldn't his parents, who seemed to know something, not have told him. And why wouldn't she tell the husband about the alleged casino job that she has to dress like a slut for. Maybe he would have some input on her working in a casino, dressed like a whore and showing her tits to get more tips. And none of this explains "David" and his comments to the main character.

In sum, even if everything she says is the objective truth, he can't trust her when she is doing all this crap behind his back. Dumb story, poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All the secrets produced needless grief & hurt. Perhaps a pass because she didn't tell about the sex therapist, but in the casino? Makes one wonder if she's actually hiding something else. Wifey was told to say something a few times but kept up the bullshit. Secondly, and more important: why the fuck wasn't the story finished as to tell what happened? Damn!!! 3 stars when it could've been higher... & then with the unfinished story, maybe lower. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nope ,she has no proof of her story ,and why include his brother bobby . makes no sence , you can tell your brother in law ,but not your husband thats pretty sad , something just not right about. after he left she call him she sorry and only love him ,its not what he thinks please come home . she gets sick ,never said what her problem was she just stank and had to have an operation . then she tell him the story and tell him if he can't except her story as truth then they are done . she's fucking somebody ,she had have dick to learn to give a BJ . i say she cheated ,his parent know but would not tell son ,blood thicker than water . the fact he left his wife .and parents know and tell the what going on . i would not have anything to with brother ,parents , billy or betty go work for dawn and move on with your .life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Convoluted, unbelievable crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No.... I am not buying it. No way an introverted woman, decides to do this on her own. Must have been plenty of male and female support, egging her on.

First off, there was no benefit to doing all this behind hubbies back, unless she was looking to trade up. And working as a blackjack dealer, flaunting your wares, is bound to give her an opportunity, to try out that new found confidence, and wet pussy, on some of the high rollers. Also, no way do you dress like a slut, and leave the house, after telling your husband off. Yeah, I am good with the whole “ self help” regimen she is going through. But the “ help” isn’t for her marriage, it’s to stroke, the stoke, her inner slut! 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Flar1958-

#1. I am insulted, that you abuse the King’s English, no end. Please learn how to spell, or use a spell checker. Your sentence structure looks like it was written by a 5 year old.

#2. Do you have medical professionals, in whatever third world hellhole you call home? Doctor, client privilege would not allow her counselor to discuss anything with the husband, concerning their sessions. It’s called HIPAA, look it up.

#3. The husband was the wronged party, when she was in breach of the marriage contract. Whether or not to forgive her transgressions, is up to him. Go ahead and look up “ traditional marriage vows”. If you don’t comprehend them, get someone to explain them to you.

5 stars!

Tiger27Tiger27about 2 years ago

I don't buy the wife's reasoning or excuses. She didn't trust her husband to listen and understand, where they might just find an alternate solution to her problem. Where the hell does Carolyn get off sticking her freaking nose in their marriage? Lastly, Hubby blew it with the name calling. I see a marriage worth saving, but it's up to both of them to be honest and approach the problem as adults. That is, if the was reality.

Hope to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many unanswered questions, she did not respect or trust him enough to even try to explain before she left, but in the end the phrase "You leave, we are done" was clear, she left and they are done.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

"Oh no, your *wife* has to tell you what's going on. We can't do that but we promise she's not cheating and you can trust us because we've been so forthright up to now."

Yeah, let's just keep using the same refrain about she's not cheating but she had to tell him what's going on because that's been working so well with him, huh...?

justwetwojustwetwoabout 2 years ago

Plausible. Communication is the one thing there is less of than sex in most marriages.

Very good and not what I expected.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 stars, basically a good story BUT:

1) For God's sake not the same old "Let's be arty and creative and leave the ending open" thing again! Far too many literotica author's are jumping on that bandwagon.

2) Not the same old "We all know, but only she can tell you" jammed communication problem again!

Reader2071Reader2071about 2 years ago

Stupid. Everyone knows what's going on but no one will step up and actually tell him? Only she can explain it? What a pile of shit. So no one cares about him. They let him wallow in anger and confusion and do nothing to help him. His own family wouldn't even help him. And she was too stupid to text him what was going on? "I'm seeing a therapist on Tuesdays" would have saved a lot of time. And the whole practice dressing slutty for a new job was just over the top. Zero parts were believable.

jflindersjflindersabout 2 years ago

There really has to be more reason for the wife and everyone else who knows to avoid telling the husband than to artificially build suspense towards the ending. There has to be an actual reason that makes sense. Here there is none. It makes the whole story seem artificial and contrived-perhaps because that is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just plain stupid.

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

The story is left too opened to be finished I’d say. The base for a second chapter are there though…

LifeUserLifeUserabout 2 years ago

Wow, so many harsh critics. Ok, the story needs work, it can be edited and please use Word if you can. There are people who will be glad to help you if you ask. Trust me, I needed it. Keep the storyline but modify it some.and it’s ok to leave a hanging ending. It just means make the second one fairly soon.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't rate this yet. Need the rest of the story. Right now, I'd have to say his original thought was correct and both families supported her being a casino whore. Hope you can disable me of that idea. As it is, EVERYONE lied by omission. They just let him stew in grief and anger.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 2 years ago

What a stupid story.... I thought it was going somewhere but when only the wife can answer his concerns (she won't answer over the phone) bullshit. Talk about lack of communication and trust. Lots of so-called friends knew what she was doing. She was "HIDING" from her unknowing husband what she was doing.... It wasn't like she said though, she said she wasn't screwing around, yet. But she said she was wet because she liked being naughty, guys looking at her exposed breasts - no bra, and dressing and acting like a slut/whore. And at the end, her attitude just shows us how much she LOVES her pathetic clueless husband. She WANTS to be a paid whore because it seems like she doesn't care what his answer will be. She is going to be happy with or without him. Most MCs will have him wimp out and believe her lame story how she is doing it for him... BTB and divorce the lying bitch, it is the only right way out before she cuckolds him.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944about 2 years ago

The story needs an ending.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Piece of dirt...she had no respect for him, nor did the people around him. Then she made him wait for an explanation...terrible!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

1st. have a couple's session with her sex therapist and find out what her "training" was. Practice blowjobs on a dildo? etc.? talk to Carolyn about the card dealer's training and go see a session "live"

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

A couple of questions

1. Why did everyone seem to be aware of what Gordon's wife was up to? Why was it such a bloody mystery?

2. What was Lorraine's precise medical condition that required surgery?

I tend to agree with other commentators that this tale has a few holes that require explanation

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 2 years ago

A good story. A different take on the 'Jumping to Conclusions' trope. But, right at the start of the story questions jumped to mind. 1) Why was Lorraine angry for Gordon being home early? I could understand surprised, but angry? 2) Why did he not block the door so Lorraine could not leave, at least, without an explanation? 3) Why did not Gordon run outside to see who was it that came to pick up Lorraine? or Why did he not follow her?

-

Another question that comes to mind is what was the reason for Lorraine's hospitalization? I know she had collapse, but, why?

-

And finally what about Dawn and David? David has been falsely accused of fucking Lorraine. It looks like there is problems in Dawn and David's marriage, But Gordon just exasperated them, with his accusations.

-

IMHO, Lorraine jeopardized her marriage by keeping 2 life affecting decisions from Gordon. That alone could be reason enough to consider a divorce.

-

I am guessing that the author wanted to leave the story's end be an ambiguous one. That is the author's right. For me such ambiguity lessens the enjoyment of the story. I would have liked a warning that there would be no solid ending one way or another. That way one would be prepared. Still a good story, though one that could have been better.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well i just think i would stay away from family and friends ,that kept her secert ,and she says she love him ,but did not trust him enough to tell him the truth , i'm sorry time to move on ,the fact she stank had to be some kind of STD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guess the ending was supposed to be suspenseful, but it was just plain lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to read some more good story.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Too many gaping holes..

Why does she stink?

The way she kept putting off the explanation made no sense. I was expecting a PowerPoint, guest speakers, and hand outs ( oh wait.. she did have those)

Why did she have to be the one to fill in the story? Once everyone heard him accusing her of fucking his brother.. SOMEONE would have said..ok.. this is stupid, I'm telling him the truth.

Her handling of it all made no sense ever. Ok. I know you're mad, but if you're going to be mad, I'm not going to bother telling you anything.

And she could barely fuck with the lights on, but she was able to jump right to showing off her tits to strangers... but still not her husband? ( let alone even discuss any of it with her husband)

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

This story has more holes than Swiss cheese! The “explanation ending” is absurd. The entire premise just never hung together and it was obvious from the outset that Gordon was going to be wrong in his assumptions. Hard to rate this higher than 2 because of the gaping holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please finish the story don’t listen to the naysayers some people enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible explanation, just absurd, on top of which the story is unfinished. Disappointing all around.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Needs an ending. Like the story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So she can wear clothing that is riskay but then after she does wear them, she says to her husband if he wants her to stop wearing them, including to stop the new job she is at. This includes being without a bra and uses his brother that he does not trust. No wonder he does not trust her. On top of that when he does catch her and he says no to going out she ignores him. Further why does she seem to have so much new riskay clothing if she is just trying something out. Wifey has changed the dynamics of her marriage by not asking if her husband agrees to what she is wanting to do and that includes seeing a sex therapist. Had she asked her husband he may not have wanted her to change. The problem is that therapy may have now changed her for the worse. She may be a different sexual person now and not one her husband wants. She is a very selfish person and not to be trusted again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am just in the process of writing my own ending. I will shorten out below. What I have concluded is that Lorain personality has changed as it somehow linked to her sexual hang ups. Seeing the therapist changed her sexual issues but made her a bitch, arrogant, wilful and selfish. As she began to change sexually so her personality changed. One linked to the other and that is why she is unreasonable and is able to wear those dresses and answer persons back. As well we saw when Gordon said no. That is the new Lorain in her finest glory.

This is the gist of my story. From where the ths one ends. Gordon goes for a walk yo clear his head. He realises that Lorain others issues she for some reason will not listen to him in two ways. She did not consult him and the casino job and not asking him if was Ok to see a sex therapist. Gordon rushed home and ranted to Lorain over these issues. Getting no good answers Gordon through a wobbly. He got the box with the dress in stamped on it till it was natch wood. He took the garment stood in the dress and yanked the dress apart and destroyed it. He then went to Lorain’s clothes and destroyed all her new dresses bras , knickers stocking and shoes with a retractable knife. He cried his heart out and sat on the floor ripping chunks off the clothing with his knife. Luckily just before he phoned both parents to come over immediately. They came in with their own keys. Lorain’s parents took her back to their house. Gordon was on the floor saying “She has taken everything away from me. Meaning she has changed so much. Next day Gordon has to do something so he phones both the casino and the therapist and complains with legal action as to why they took on Lorain without the husbands consent. They both then need to look at their terms and conditions. Mean while Loraine’s parents tell her she has changed but she will not believe them. Then the therapist calls her to say she cannot come to any further sessions until their term and conditions are looked at. Whilst they are talking its comes to light that Lorain’s sexual issues are linked to her personality. Change one change both. That is why Lorain has become a stuck up bitch. Her therapist is off to see if this can be corroborated as it is something she has never seen. When Gordon is informed he demands Lorain be de-therapied and go back to the old Lorain or he may well not live with the new one. The therapist contacts three Professors in her field of work and they say it is not documents but it has been found only a few times all related to Lorian’s sexual issues. It is then looked at if Lorain cane be ‘wound’ back. Gordon is saying he will not have sex with a person that knows more than him as they never found this out together and like wearing those dresses, he was never consulted on her wearing them. The therapy does include Gordon but he is very unhappy bunny as Lorain is struggling to let go what she has learnt. So much for Gordon having to live with her changes, like she said at the begging. She knew she had changed but had left Gordon behind. We leave them separated with odds on them being divorced due to her changes and Gordon having serious trust issues with her.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

What a disjointed chaotic mess. What really ticks me off as a reader is I waded through this convoluted maze to find that you as an author didn’t even have the courtesy to include any conclusion whatsoever. Bad Form…VERY BAD FORM!!!

1 star

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

WTF!!!!

What an absolute mess of a story. You really fucked this up badly and didn’t even have the Decency to finish it.

This shocker earns a fast 1/5, does not deserve any better.

Fix this mess up please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story lacks credibility and a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wtf do you ever finish a story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a very disappointing story

killahBkillahBalmost 2 years ago

Well, this was a disappointing mind fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I indicated I didn’t like it with 2 stars because there was no finish to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Geez...just finish the story already

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Personally, I found it a very silly story. Nothing about it was remotely credible, - neither the heroes, the villeins, nor the supporting cast, their behaviour, nor their responses!

I did appreciate that it was presumably intended as a "Much ado about nothing" exagerated story to highlight the pitfalls of presumptive judgement, and the self-perpetuating, self-destructive trap of tramline thinking, jumping to conclusions, and the sin-of-assumption, and I do accept that is no easy task!

You did succeed in making your primary combatants all obnoxious, overtly aggressive, insensitive pig-headed, arrogant and self-righteous prigs, about as endearing as a four-year-old's temper tantrums, when denied the entire contents of the toy shop!

Couple the most with the most unlikely Primative-Methodist Morals of any Gambling Cassino in Fairyland, the most tight-lipped friends and Rellies in Christendom, and you have a sure-fire Crap-Seeking Missile fast-tracked Into the recycle bin!

But all that is my own personal opinion. Other opinions may also be available!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Hmm poor ending, I have noticed a similar theme in most of your stories and for first time disappointed they don't vary, and that is anger, it serves a purpose but your stretching the stories out so much it doesn't read as loving wives it reads more as Anger insane Men, your portraying a man as being as just that and nothing more, I also found you lacked depth in the stories relaying purely on using anger to cover what could have been a truly good story. Try different angles, try to see anger gets you nowhere, all it does is makes a story bitter. I have been in the place you describe this man, an I have to say you were nowhere even close with the anger,. With anger comes sorrow, with sorrow comes despair, as in failed to understand why your loved one betrayed you, did you do something wrong, were you not adequate inside and outside of bed, were you so caught up in work you ignored her, trust me all this things come, anger is the first one to show but goes extremely quickly, you also were way off with trust. You waited until the end to explain what she was doing which left this story pointless. Previous stories you have written were good this was trash.

UGottaBeKiddingMeUGottaBeKiddingMealmost 2 years ago

This was a really good story but seems unfinished. I think Gordon would understand her seeing the sex therapist. That seems logical. But her deciding to be sexy in front of casino customers in ways that she had not for him woukd probably be a deal breaker. Gordon should either walk out or demand an immediate stop to her flaunting for anyone but him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Only one star.

Only one star. Good start to the story, decent middle, but the end ? What end?

What is wrong (medically) with her? Why does she stink? Is she cheating and the smell is her diseased pussy about to fall off?

Since you can't be bothered to finish the damn story, I guess we'll never know.

There goes 15 minutes of my life that I'll never get back........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with everyone else, there was no ending to this story. But I always evaluate these stores, by was in in the best interest, of both people involved?

In this case, the hubby acted the way, you would ha e expected him to.

Wifey, no way. I will accept her going to a sex therapist, but there is no way she left the house the way she looked, without explaining things to hubby. And as a introvert, I highly doubt she would have even signed on for the training, much less kept in from hubby. For one thing, she was going to be showing off her “ assets” to men other than her husband. I am sure at some point, going out for drinks, or dinner, with some of the richer, better connected guys there. This is not a good environment, for her marriage to flourish in. And her idea of doing this job along with her regular job, would not fly. Eventually she would have started snorting Coke, to keep her going. And then, down hill from there. And the fact she had no issues involving several men on this, but leaving out hubby, spoke volumes. So, I gave it one star, because her actions were not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story began quite interesting but then took a detour into absurdity and ended with no ending, leaving a whole lot of stuff unresolved.

Why was she in the hospital? Why did she stink? Do you seriously expect us to believe she couldn't take in some way insert what she was doing into a previous conversation? Not to mention that everybody else knew about it before he did, that's a serious kick in the balls, compounded by nobody fucking telling him what was going on.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous