What The Heart Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon, David found Fiona sitting in her office, quietly crying. Now wanting to disturb her, he stepped back into his office until he heard her talking on the phone. When she hung up, he knocked on her office door.

"David, hi. Come in. What can I do for you?"

"Hi, Fiona. But it's more of what can I do for you. Are you okay? I heard you crying a while ago - is something wrong?"

"Sorry. I don't mean to bring personal problems to work, but I just heard that my ex is getting married. We broke up months ago, and deep down I knew we were finished, but I always hoped he would come back to me. And now I know he never will. I'm sorry, David, but I really thought we were in love. The person I was talking to sent me proof that he had been cheating on me for months. And now looking back, I can see how stupid I've been."

With that, Fiona started crying once again, and the only thing David could think to do was give her a hug. They stood there, holding each other, for some time before Fiona calmed down.

"Better now?" If so, I'm making an executive decision - we're taking the rest of the day off. It's Friday, so we're going to get an early start on the weekend. How about we both go home, freshen up, and I take you out for an early dinner? And if you want to talk more, we can. And if you don't want to, that's fine as well. And if you want to scream and shout and get the anger out, I know of several places in the desert where the only things that will hear you are roadrunners and cactus. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great, especially the yelling at the roadrunners part. How dressy should I get?"

"Casual all the way. T-shirt and shorts or jeans would be just fine. How about I pick you up in 90 minutes?"

"That sounds wonderful. Thank you, David."

"My pleasure, Fiona. See you soon."

Shortly after picking Fiona up, David was pulling into his favorite sports bar. This time of day he knew it wouldn't be too busy, and he was correct. Securing a table on the patio, they sat looking at the menus.

"So what's good here? Hopefully they have more than just the regular bar fare."

"Everything I've had here has been delicious; the chef trained in several fancy restaurants back east, but he prefers the lifestyle out here. Accordingly, they have everything from nachos to wings to burgers to full dinners. The beer is cold, the mixed drinks are strong, and the wait staff is top notch. They even have a selection of European beers, so hopefully there's something you like."

Fiona took some time looking the menu over while David ordered some appetizers. When the waitress came back, Fiona ordered a Caledonian, one of her favorite beers from home, and they both ordered sandwiches.

Several hours and several beers later, it was time to go. Fiona was still in the mood to let loose, so David drove her out to the trailhead of one of his favorite hiking trails. Once there, she let loose, yelling at her ex, and yelling at herself for wasting time pining for him. One of the last things she yelled, quite by accident, was how she was glad he was out of her life for good, because of how she felt for someone else. When David heard what she said, he was surprised and pleased - because he was feeling the same about Fiona, but was afraid to say anything first. When Fiona realized what she said, she was embarrassed and got quiet very quickly.

Seeing and hearing how she felt, David stepped to Fiona and pulled her into his arms.

"Do you really have feelings for me, Fiona? I really hope so, because I have them for you. I know we shouldn't, since I'm technically your boss, but I would love nothing more to kiss you right now. May I?"

Smiling, Fiona pulled David tighter into her arms.

"If you don't, then I'm going to kiss you instead. Please kiss me, David. Show me how you feel about me."

Their first kiss was light, almost like a whisper. But the electricity was there, and they both pulled into the other, lips meeting and tongues playing, in a soul-searing second kiss.

"Wow. Just wow."

"If that's how you kiss me the first time, I can't wait to see what happens the next time. Please, David, don't stop."

And he didn't, continuing to kiss the beautiful Scottish woman who held him tight. He was determined to kiss her as long as she wanted when they were interrupted by several people clapping. Looking up they saw an older couple just coming off the trail, smiling at them, as now both Fiona and David were embarrassed.

"Don't stop on our account. It's nice to see a young couple in love, making out in the desert. One of our fondest memories. Have a nice night."

Laughing at their predicament, David and Fiona got into his car, where they sat and looked at each other for a while.

"Ok, now that that's happened, now what? I really like you, David, and I'd like to see where this can go. But will work get in the way? And what will people think? I really don't want to cause any problems."

"I'm not sure how this will play out, but don't worry about causing any problems. Remember, I am the boss."

"I know, and that's what worries me."

Plans were made to have dinner with each other both Saturday and Sunday, spending time getting to know each other better. When Monday rolled around, both were filled with trepidation as they came to work. Both were sitting in their respective offices, quietly humming to themselves, when Dee came in; she first stood in the doorway of Fiona's office, listening and watching her. Next she went into David's office, where she heard the same humming. Knocking on his door, she stepped into his office.

"Good morning, Dee. How are you this morning?"

"Morning, David. I'm fine. I'm wondering how you are. Is everything ok? Have a nice weekend?"

"Yes, it was a wonderful weekend, thanks. And why ask if everything is ok?"

"Because I haven't seen you this relaxed on a Monday morning in years. You're humming to yourself and looking out the window, daydreaming. And Fiona's doing the same thing in her office. So what's up?"

Smiling at Dee, he asked her to come in and to close his office door - something he rarely did.

"Dee, you're someone I can trust with anything, so I'm going to be honest with you. Fiona and I spent most of the weekend together talking; we had dinner each night together, and we both confessed we have feelings for the other."

"Did you kiss her?"

"Yes, we kissed. And it was the hottest kiss I've had for a long time. I just don't want things here to get messed up, being the boss and all. I have no idea how to proceed."

Smiling at David, Dee moved her chair closer to him and took his hand in hers.

"David, everyone here knows how much you've gone through these past years. You finished raising two wonderful girls who are well on their way to becoming wonderful women. You care about the people here more than you care about yourself. There isn't a person working for you that will hold anything like this against you. If you're comfortable about it and keep the office PDA down to a minimum, then nobody will care. In fact, most here will welcome it. You've been alone for far too long and have so much love to give to someone.

"Go for it, David. As someone who has seen you at the best of times and the worst of times, and who cares for you, I say go for it. If she feels the same way, and I think she does, you'd be a fool if you don't pursue this. Go for it - walk into her office right now and tell her how you feel. Show her how you feel. Sweep her off her feet and love her like you loved Emily. And you know Emily is watching you, rooting you on. Go to Fiona, David, and tell her how you truly feel."

Smiling, David stood and gave Dee a hug.

"Thanks, Dee. You've always been here for me, and you know I trust you implicitly. Thanks for the support."

Stepping across the hallway, David first stood in the doorway, looking at Fiona. Her back was to the door, so all he could see was her long red hair cascading down her back. He lightly knocked and she turned around, and smiled when she saw him. Wordlessly he entered the office and crossed behind her desk where she sat. He put his hands out to her; taking them, Fiona stood looking at David, wondering what was going on. Before she could react, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. After a moment, she reacted, returning the kiss, and pulling him tighter into her.

They stood there for many minutes kissing, not caring who saw them or what they might think. He was in love with this beautiful woman and he needed to show her - and tell her. Breaking their kiss, he held her tight until pulling out of her grasp. Making eye contact, he began to speak.

"Fiona, you captivated me from the moment we met, and I can't hold back anymore. I love you, Fiona, and I really hope you feel the same way about me. I don't care what anyone else thinks - only you."

Taken aback for a moment, Fiona smiled at David before responding.

"Oh David, I love you too. All weekend I kept hoping you would say something, and I was too scared to say it first. But I do - I love you."

They kissed once again, only this time they had an audience of Dee and the rest of the senior staff. Hearing applause from the hallway, they broke apart, both turning red in the face.

"Geeze, boss. It took you long enough to tell her. We've all known for weeks how you two felt about each other. Now break it up before we have to hose you both down."

Joining in their laughter, David quickly shooed everyone back to their offices, admonishing them to try to get some work done. He turned back to Fiona and, holding her hands, kissed her again.

"Let's continue this tonight with dinner. I need to get back to work."

The rest of the week they were both very busy, with an important deadline coming up. They were finally able to relax with each other Friday night, having dinner at David's house. Afterwards they sat outside on the pool deck, enjoying the late spring warmth.

As they chatted, they held hands; eventually, David pulled Fiona onto his lap. After sitting together and kissing for a while, David turned to her with a question.

"Do you want me to take you back to your place, or would you like to spend the night here, with me? I have an extra guest room if that makes you more comfortable, an extra toothbrush, something to wear in bed, and probably anything else you might want."

"Yes, I want to stay here with you, but only in your bed. I'll take you up on the toothbrush, but I won't need anything else - at least until the morning. I love you, David, and I want to spend the night making love with you."

Hand in hand they walked to the master bedroom, where Fiona led David to the large shower.

"Let's shower together first and get each other squeaky clean. Then take me to bed and love me all night."

They took their time washing each other - teasing, but not going too far. Fiona quickly dried her hair and joined David in his bed. At first they laid together, holding, touching, caressing, and kissing each other. Finally, Fiona brought David's hand to the junction of her thighs, where he found her wetness spreading down her leg.

"Touch me, David. Put your fingers inside me and make me cum. Lick me until I cum again. Do whatever you want to me as long as you keep making me cum. I am so ready for you. Please, David, fuck me."

Kissing her one last time, David began to kiss his way down her body. Stopping at her luscious breasts, he lavished them with licks, sucks, and kisses, making Fiona shudder each time he sucked a nipple into his mouth. At the same time, he slipped one, then two, fingers into her soaked pussy, which elicited a long moan from his new lover.

Soon she was gasping for breath as her first orgasm from David ripped through her body. Not letting up, David kept fingering and sucking until she came again. Changing tactics, David began to lick her juices from her thighs while still fingering her. Moving up, he began to lick Fiona's juices directly from the source, which brought her to another orgasm.

Not pausing, David kept fingering and licking; now he began to suck at her engorged clit, which caused Fiona to cum again. He began to slow his licking; however, Fiona was having none of that. Grabbing his head, she pulled him tighter against her pussy, trapping him between her thighs.

"Don't stop, David. Please don't stop, ever. Keep eating me until I can't take any more."

Not one to disregard a request like that, David kept up his oral attack. Upping the ante, he slipped one finger from her pussy and pushed it against her back hole. Fiona reacted as if he shocked her with electricity, cumming again and screaming his name.

Finally, sated for the time being, she pushed his head away from her pussy and pulled him up so they could kiss. The kiss was long and soft, and it ended with Fiona breaking it.

"Oh my god, what did you do to me, David? I've never cum so hard or so much in such a short time. And whatever you did, please keep doing it to me forever. But right now, I need to feel you inside me. Love me, David. Love me until you fill me with your cum. Then hold me tight and let me sleep in your arms."

Kissing her once again, David then moved between Fiona's open thighs. Grasping him in her hands, Fiona rubbed the tip of his dick against her well-lubricated pussy. She gasped as he began to enter her, only whispering 'slowly' as he pushed his way in. Once he was fully seated in her pussy, she moaned again.

"Oh David, you fill me so well. But please go slow, my love, as it's been a long time for me."

"It's been a long time for me as well. I just hope I don't cum too soon."

"Don't worry about that. I plan on keeping you inside me for a long time tonight."

Kissing her once again, David began to slowly move in and out of Fiona's tight, wet pussy. They both moaned at how tight Fiona was, and David made sure to take his time making love to the beauty that lay beneath him.

But after a short while, David began to speed up, pumping faster into Fiona's welcoming pussy. Soon he began to feel the familiar tingle in his balls, signaling his onrushing orgasm. Feeling him swell in her pussy, Fiona moaned once again.

"Yes, David. Cum in me. Make me cum again. Oh David, yes!"

With a short scream, Fiona's orgasm overtook her once again. Feeling it, David's orgasm was right behind, as he shot rope after rope of cum deep into his lover. Spent, he rolled off Fiona and held her tight, until they both began to breath normally.

"If that's what making love with you is like for the first time, I can't wait until we get more practice in. I love you, David."

"And I so look forward to practicing with you as much as we can. I love you too, Fiona."

Spooning against her back, David pulled Fiona close as they both fell into a deep, restful sleep.

David woke first the next morning, finding himself still spooning Fiona. One arm was cradling her head, one hand was cupping her right breast, and his hardening dick was pushing against her ass cheeks. Once he was fully hard, he realized if he slightly moved his hips, he could slip his dick into Fiona's pussy. Making the move, he slowly entered his sleeping lover, eliciting a soft moan from her. Once he fully entered her, he began to slowly pump in and out. Upping the ante, he moved his hand from her breast to her clit, gently rubbing it in tandem with him pumping in and out of her moistening pussy.

Reacting to the stimulation, Fiona slowly woke up. Feeling what David was doing, she let another moan slip from her lips and began to undulate her hips. David began to move faster, bringing Fiona to a quick orgasm. Not stopping his thrusting, he quickly brought his lover to another orgasm before emptying himself deep into her pussy.

They lay together for some time, trying to catch their breath. Finally, Fiona turned to David and kissed him deeply.

"Wow. You can wake me up like that anytime you want."

"Good to know. I'm sure I'll take you up on that sometime soon."

The next few weeks were busy ones, both at work and away from the office. Fiona and David spent most nights together, either at his place or hers. They were careful to keep their actions as professional as possible at work, but most people could see how much the two were in love. Still, they found stolen moments where they could be alone for short periods of time, never having sex, but instead had periods where they could kiss and cuddle with each other.

They were having dinner one night when Fiona brought up a subject that they had not yet discussed - what to do when David's daughters came home for the summer.

"Have you told the girls about us yet?"

"Not yet. This is something I need to tell them in person, not in an email. I need to call them tonight to see when they plan to be home. I know they both have internships with the same companies as last summer, so I know they'll be living here. But don't worry, it'll all work out."

Later that night David called his girls and found out they were planning on being home sometime late Friday evening. After admonishing them to drive safely, he told them both how much he loved them and was looking forward to seeing them soon.

Late Friday morning, two beautiful young ladies entered the lobby of Pierce Technologies and stepped up to the front desk. Looking up, the receptionist let out a small yelp and grabbed both women in a long hug.

"Amanda, Stephanie, how are you? What are you doing here now? Your dad wasn't expecting you until tonight."

"Hi Angie. Good to see you too. We decided to surprise dad and come in earlier. Is he in his office?"

"I believe so. Head on up, and I'll call Rebecca and let her know. Good to have you back for the summer."

Smiling at Angie, the girls headed for the elevator. At the same time, Rebecca was making sure David was in his office. As the girls exited the elevator, Rebecca waved them down to her desk.

"Good to see you again, girls. Your dad's in his office waiting on two important out-of-town visitors - you. Let me bring you down."

Following Rebecca down the hall, Amanda and Steph could hardly keep from laughing at their surprise. Arriving at his office, Rebecca announced his visitors and then left. Turning around, David saw his daughters standing in the doorway, smiling at their father.

"Surprise!"

"What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you until later tonight. Get in here and give me a kiss!"

Laughing at his surprise, the girls hurried over to hug and kiss their father. Just then Dee entered the office with a smile on her face.

"I thought I heard some familiar voices. Welcome home, ladies. We've missed you this year, some of us more than others."

Crossing to Dee, both girls gave her a big hug as well. Crossing back to their father, Amanda gave him a serious look.

"So, dad, isn't there someone else we should be introduced to? Don't look so shocked - Dee hasn't told us everything, but just enough to pique our interest."

Shooting a severe look at Dee, David took his daughter's hands and led them across the hall to Fiona's office. Knocking on the door, he entered and crossed to her desk.

"Fiona, I would like to introduce you to my two daughters, Amanda and Stephanie, who decided to surprise me and show up nine hours early. Girls, this is Fiona Shaw, from Edinburgh, Scotland. She is the liaison between us and the company we bought in Scotland, and is here learning how we do what we do. And as you probably have figured out, with Dee's help, she's my girlfriend.

"I was going to tell you both about this tonight, but since you already know, we need to talk about other things now. So if you don't mind, we all need to get back to work. I'll be home about 5; think about what you want for dinner."

"Is Fiona going to join us?"

"That's up to her. Fiona, would you like to join us for dinner and an interrogation tonight?"