What The Heart Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mainly because I know Granny will never agree to fly over here."

"Ok. So how about this. When your time up, you go back to Edinburgh to give your report to Sir Malcolm and begin to integrate our systems into yours. And since you'll be there, you can plan the wedding in any fashion you want. I don't really want a big wedding; there will be some people coming from here, and I want to invite some of Emily's family, most of whom live near Inverness. I know that means we'll be apart for several months, but I plan to make regular trips to Edinburgh to "oversee" the transitions being implemented. And to spend as much time with you as possible. Will that work for you?"

Fiona was quiet for a while before sliding her body on top of David's. She began to rub her breasts against his chest while pressing her moistening pussy against his growing dick.

"Are you sure you can give this up for so long? All those months without your spicy redhead fucking your brains out?"

Pulling her even closer, David slid his dick into Fiona's pussy with one thrust, filling her completely.

"Yeah, I think I'll chance it, since afterwards I'll have that spicy redhead in my bed forever."

Kissing David once again, Fiona sat up and began to move her hips, grinding them on David's. He reached up to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples, driving her quickly into her orgasm. As she began to recover, David flipped them over, so Fiona was on her back with her legs spread wide and his dick still moving in and out of her pussy. He began to increase his pace, knowing his climax was only moments away.

He then reached down between them and started to rub her clit. The added friction launched Fiona into another orgasm, one she shared with David. He grunted and began to fill her with his essence, which unleashed an orgasm of her own. Her body writhed beneath David as he shot streams of cum deep into her.

Finally, after several long minutes of catching their breath, David slipped out of his lover and lay next to her, gathering Fiona in his arms. They lay quietly for some time before she kissed him again.

"So, you're sure you can go without me for several months?"

Two weeks later, Fiona was on a plane back to Scotland to finish her assignment. David told her he would come over in about a month to see her, as well as to check on the progress toward the integration of the two companies. Their last kiss before boarding was long and soft, and ended only because the TSA agents were upset that their kiss was holding up the security lines. Their wedding date was set - Christmas Eve - so there was much to do in a short time. It was going to be a small wedding, but David planned to have a party in Phoenix for all their friends who couldn't manage the travel at that time of year.

Meanwhile, David had heard from one of Emily's cousins they had met years before. Keith Donaldson was about David's age; his wife Bonnie was the same, and they had twin daughters, Kelsi and Leslie, who were the same age as Amanda and Stephanie. They had exchanged several emails before Keith called David one Saturday morning. Like Fiona, he had spent a number of years living and working abroad, so had lost much of his language and brogue, to the point he sounded as if he lived in the U.S. Midwest.

"Good morning, David. It's cousin Keith Donaldson in Scotland. How are you this fine morning?"

"Keith! What a nice surprise. I'm doing fine. How's the family?"

"We're all doing great, and they all send their congratulations on your engagement. We were all saddened with the news of Emily all those years ago, but are happy to see you still have a taste for the delightful women of Scotland."

"Thank you, Keith. And indeed I do. So what brings you out to give me a call?"

"Several things. First, we will be honored to attend the wedding. Let us know the details when you can, and we'll be there. Second, you know how skilled Bonnie and the girls at dress making, and they want to give you and your girls a gift for the wedding. Bonnie is sending an email asking for very specific measurements, because they are making all of you traditional Scottish wedding outfits. And don't bother to argue about it, because Bonnie is already set on doing this. Our gift to you, Fiona, Amanda, and Stephanie for your wedding."

"I don't know what to say, Keith. This is a truly generous offer, and speaking for my daughters, we look forward to getting dressed up like that. Although, I'm not so sure about me wearing a kilt - I'm not sure I have the legs for it."

"Aye, sure you do. They'll be making them using the clan's tartan, so when you visit us, you'll fit right in. And that's the next part of this call. The family wants to have a party for you and your bride right after Christmas on Boxing Day. Ian Kerr, another cousin, is hosting it in his party barn right outside of town. It'll already be decorated for Christmas, and the whole family are anxious to see you again and to meet your new bride and your daughters. And you can invite anyone else you or Fiona want; it sounded from your earlier emails that she is very close to her mum and granny, and we'd love to meet them as well."

"Keith, I don't know what to say - other than yes, we'd love to come."

"Wonderful! I'll have Bonnie get in touch with what she needs, and I'll start to make arrangements to host whoever you bring. You know us, David - any excuse for a party!"

Three weeks later, David was in the cafeteria talking with his food service manager and working on new menus for the upcoming year when Dee came running up to see him.

"David, I really wish you'd take your phone with you when you leave your office. Fiona's been trying to call you; she sounds worried - and frantic."

Leaving in a hurry, David quickly called Fiona. It rang once, and Fiona answered.

"David, where have you been? I've been trying to call you for an hour."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I was just speaking to the head of food service about new menus. What's wrong?"

"Everything. Father is doing whatever he can to undermine me as well as your purchase of the company."

"Ok, hold on. Dee's here, so I'm putting you on speaker. Go ahead."

"How soon can you get here. I'm afraid things are getting out of hand, and I don't know what to do."

"Ok, calm down and tell me what's happening."

"Father is doing nothing you asked for. He has implemented nothing to begin the integration of the companies. He forbids anyone to wear the I.D. badges, and threatens to fire anyone who wears one. He took my list of ideas of where to start and ripped it up in front of me and the senior staff, saying it's his company and he'll run it the way he wants. There were several other things, but the kicker came this morning. We were having our usual Monday morning senior staff meeting, always scheduled for 9:00. I get there at 8:50, and the meeting is almost over, as he changed the time to 8:00 and told everyone except me, so I looked like a fool coming in so late. And then there was his greeting - 'so Ms. Shaw thinks we run meetings here like they do in Arizona, strolling in whenever you want. Well, that's not how I run things here, miss. Got it?'

"David, I felt so humiliated I almost started to cry. But I wasn't going to give that bastard the satisfaction. I don't know what to do, David. I'm afraid that Sir Malcolm going to ruin this for you. And for us."

"Here's what I want you to do, Fiona. I want you to start collecting any information that supports what you're saying - emails, internal memos, voice messages - anything that shows what Malcolm is doing. Don't let anyone know, even if you think they can be trusted. Save everything you find on your personal hard drive and print out hard copies of everything. Then put it all into a file and send a copy to me and one to Dee. I'm going to get some people together here to start a plan, and I'll call you back in one hour.

"Fiona, we'll get this figured out, ok? I love you, and we'll speak soon. Bye."

After hanging up, Dee saw a look on David's face she had never seen - a combination anger and pure hatred. But his voice remained calm as he began to give orders.

"Dee, I want to see Janice, Steve and Rick from security, and Sally from IT up here in 15 minutes. I have some calls of my own I need to make. Please shut the door on your way out."

Fifteen minutes later, several of David's most trusted employees entered his office. Steve Wilson was the head of security, along with his assistant Rick James. Sally O'Brien was the CTO of the company, and Janice Bell was the main Administrative Assistant who arranged all the company travel. They all joined Dee in David's office.

David gave them a quick rundown of what was happening, and what he wanted to do. When he was finished, he asked each of them for their thoughts. First to speak was Steve.

"David, Rick and I spent time on station in both London and Edinburgh and we both still have contacts there. We'll reach out to them to see if they've heard anything. And what you told Fiona to do is exactly correct."

"Sally, what do you think? Can we get into their computer system from here, email and otherwise?"

"I'm not sure yet. They've been dragging their feet on the integration, so we may not have much access to anything. However, if you could get Fiona's login to the system, then I'll have much more access to what we need."

"Done. I'm calling her when we're finished here, so I'll get it to you as soon as I get it."

David then spoke to the entire group.

"One more thing, and then I'll let you get busy. I need to see what's going on first hand, and I need my best people with me. And that's you. I know this is last second, but I'll need all of you, except Janice, to accompany me to Scotland as soon as it's feasible, with an open-ended return date. Apologize to your significant others, but explain there is no other way to fix this. And rest assured I'll make it up to all of you.

"Janice, I need you to make the travel arrangements for all of us - plane, hotel, and a limo to meet us at the airport. But I need you to stay here and be my liaison to the home office. The fewer people who know all the details, the better we'll all be, ok?"

Everyone nodded in agreement and left to do their own thing. David asked Janice to stay behind for a minute.

"I know leaving today will be impossible, and tomorrow very tight, so look at us leaving Wednesday morning, arriving in Scotland Thursday morning, ok?"

"Yeah, that will give me a better time line to set this up so last minute. I'm assuming you want the usual - business class seats, nice hotel with separate rooms, etc.?"

"Yes, that'll be great. Thanks, Janice. Let me know when you get the flight data confirmed."

Three days later

After clearing Customs and gathering their luggage, David and his team were taken to their hotel for their planned early check-in, and then straight to the offices of Pierce Technologies - Europe. Entering, they crossed the lobby to the reception desk.

"Good morning. Welcome to Euro Technologies. I'm Alice. May I help you?"

"Yes, you may. But first I'm going to help you. First of all, this the headquarters of Pierce Technologies, not Euro Technologies. Second, why aren't you wearing your I.D. badge? I thought it was mandatory for all employees."

The receptionist took a closer look at David before she realized who he was.

"Mr. Pierce, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. I'm also sorry for the greeting. Sir Malcolm has made it clear that we are still Euro Technologies, and anyone using their I.D. badge will be fired. And despite what he might say to the contrary, many of us here are tired of his tirades, and will be very welcoming to the changes Fiona brought up to the senior staff. So please, give us a chance before you make up your mind on us."

"Thank you, Alice, for being honest with me. At this point, the only person who is in danger of losing their job is Sir Malcolm. Now, we're heading up to his office, and I don't want anyone to know we're here. Rick, I'd like you to stay here and wait for my special guest from the MoD - William Wright is the Vice Minister, and he's meeting us. When he gets here, please bring him to Sir Malcolm's office."

"Will do. Billy and I were stationed at NATO headquarters together, and spent many a night in the local pub sharing war stories. He's a good man. I'll be sure to bring him right up when he gets here."

At that, David took the rest of his team up to confront Sir Malcolm. Exiting the elevator, they all followed David down the hall, where he stood outside the open office door, listening to one side of a phone conversation.

"Listen, I don't care. This is my company, and no one, especially some hotshot Yank, is going to tell me how to run my business... Yes, that's true, but after I talk to the Minister of Defense, this entire matter will be settled... You heard me correctly... I'm sure the government will see it my way..."

Just then David marched into the office. Approaching Sir Malcolm with fire in his eyes, David was prepared to give no quarter. This was his company, and he damn well was going to take control before any more damage could be done.

"I'm not entirely sure the Minister will see it quite the same way. Hang up the phone, Malcolm. Now."

Looking at David with a surprised look, Sir Malcolm quietly ended his call.

"David, what a surprise. What are you doing here in Scotland?"

"Protecting my interests. And my company. And now, Sir Malcolm, you have exactly one minute to explain what you've been doing with my company."

"David, you're taking this the wrong way. I'm only protecting you from implementing some ideas that, frankly, won't work here. You've said it yourself - our cultures are very different."

"True, but from what I hear, you haven't given the changes a chance to be implemented, so how do you know how they would be received?"

"Because I know my people, and how they're going to react."

"Just like you know the MoD and how he's going to react?"

"Absolutely. I've worked with the Ministry of Defense for many years, and they are not sure we should be partnering with an American company, especially with so many secret technologies involved."

"Really? That's interesting, because that's not at all what the minister told me yesterday."

Just then another person entered the room and jumped into the conversation.

"And it's not what the minister told me this morning. Good morning, Sir Malcolm. And good morning, David. Good to see you again."

"William, good morning. Good to see you. How are Melissa and your two lovely daughters?"

"They're fine, and wondering when their 'American uncle' is visiting again."

Hearing this friendly exchange, Sir Malcolm sat behind his desk with a look of defeat on his face.

"Yes, Malcolm, I've had numerous visits with the MoD over the past years and know them well. As you probably know, this is William Wright, the Vice Minister of Defense. Want to tell him how the MoD is going to set me straight?

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're through, Malcolm. You have one hour to clean out your office of your personal items, nothing more. Cell phones, laptops, USB drives or anything else belonging to Pierce Technologies stays here. And just in case, Steve - my head of security - will stay with you while you clean up. Oh, and just a reminder that you have a three year no compete clause in the sale contract, so don't even think of trying to compete with me. Do I make myself clear?"

Before Sir Malcolm could reply, Fiona came into the room and ran to David, kissing him and not caring who saw or what her father thought.

"Fiona, what are you doing?"

Crossing to her father's desk, Fiona had a determined look on her face.

"I'm kissing the man I love and the man I'm going to marry. And if you play your cards right, you just might get an invitation yourself. However, right now, that looks implausible. Good-bye, father. You no longer have any control over me and my life. The clock is ticking, father. You only have about 55 minutes left before Steve physically throws you out on the street."

One hour later, Sir Malcolm was gone and David and his team were gathered in the conference room, meeting with the rest of the senior staff, several of whom looked very nervous.

"I'll make this very simple. This is my company - Pierce Technologies - and it has been for the last ten months or so. There are a number of ideas I wish to implement here, but I need the full support of everyone on the senior staff to make it happen. If you are in, great. But if I cannot have your full support, I will need your resignations on my desk by the morning. Anyone who leaves will be given two months severance pay with their full benefits, and a positive letter of recommendation if requested. My hope is that you will all stay. I know what kind of people work here, and I know the quality of your products are top notch. That's why I bought the company. Despite everything, I still have confidence in all of you and of everyone who works here.

"Obviously, there will be some changes at the top, so for the immediate future, Dee Wallace will be the Acting CEO of Pierce Technologies Europe. Her top assistant will be Fiona Shaw, who has spent the last six months learning how we do things in America, and will be presenting a number of changes to how we do things here. Also, to prevent incorrect information from spreading, Fiona is indeed my fiancée, and no, she didn't sleep her way to the top. She is a brilliant businesswoman with ideas that will push this company forward. And again, if you don't like it, hand in your resignation by the morning.

"Moving forward, you will all have a draft of proposals in your email within the hour, and over the next few days, I will be meeting with each of you personally. Now we all have work to do, so let's get busy."

Over the next several days and weeks, David met with all the senior staff, getting to know them on a one-to-one basis. He also took the time to meet with the staff of the different departments, so everyone could put a face to a name. By the time he was finished meeting with everyone, not a single person resigned. The staff began to implement the easiest of the changes while working on the others to make them a better fit.

At the same time, David was able to spend some quality time with Fiona. The first night she spent with him in his hotel room, neither got much sleep. Fiona was a tiger, not letting her prey go. As soon as the door closed to his room, she was taking her clothes off, letting each piece of clothing drop to the floor one at a time. By the time she was naked, her pussy was a juicy mess just waiting for David's tongue. She lay on the bed and spread her legs wide in invitation, and David couldn't wait to join her.

Kissing her mouth first, he began to slowly work his way down her luscious body, kissing as he went. But Fiona was not in the mood for slow lovemaking - she needed David in her right now, and pushed his head toward her pussy. As his mouth touched her nether lips, she moaned in delight.

"Yesss, that's what I want, David. That's what I need. Lick me, baby. Please eat me and make me cum on your face."

As ready as Fiona was, it didn't take long for David to lick her to her first orgasm. Moments after first touching her pussy with his tongue, she moaned in release. Knowing how much she wanted him, David kept licking, adding two fingers pushing deep into her wet tunnel. Soon after he caressed her G-spot, Fiona's second orgasm overtook her, this one much stronger than the first. She screamed his name and clamped her thighs against his head, trapping his mouth right where she wanted.

He slowed his licking, allowing her to recover, but never stopped. Once her breathing began to return to normal, he renewed his oral assault, this time taking her clit into his mouth and lightly sucking it. Along with his continued fingering, Fiona came for the third time - not as strong as the last one, but enough to push David's face from between her legs.

1...34567...11