What The Heart Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding up the bed, David kissed his lover, letting her taste herself on his lips. He tried to lay next to her, but she pushed him on top of her and opened her legs again.

"No, I need you inside me now. Please fuck me, David. Please..."

Not wanting to disappoint her, David moved between her splayed thighs and rubbed his engorged dick against her wet pussy, teasing her, while getting himself nice and wet. Placing himself at her opening, David began to slowly push inside her tight, wet pussy. Soon he was fully inside her, and he lay there for a moment, enjoying the feeling.

Fiona began to squeeze him with her muscles, and David got the hint to start moving. Starting slowly, he began to build a rhythm with her - as he thrust, she lifted her hips to meet him. As they moved her breasts had a rhythm of their own, and David was mesmerized watching them bounce. Soon he felt the tingling in his balls that signaled his oncoming orgasm. At the same time, Fiona opened her eyes making eye contact with David - contact they never lost as they both came together.

Fiona moaned his name again, squeezing his dick, which set off David's own orgasm. He grunted as he filled his fiancée's pussy with streams of cum, not stopping until he was dry. He rolled them both to their sides, leaving his still hard dick buried in her pussy as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"I love you, David."

"I love you too, Fiona."

Reaching down, David pulled the sheet over them, and the couple slept the sleep of sated lovers.

That night, David dreamt he was having a picnic somewhere in the Scottish Highlands. Looking around he saw he was surrounded by a field of heather, lightly swaying in the breeze. Below was one of the numerous lochs scattered throughout the country. The sun was warm on his body as he realized he was naked. Suddenly he became conscious of someone laying on the blanket next to him. It was Fiona, and she was equally naked. Her long, red hair fanned out across the blanket, her firm breasts stood proudly from her chest, and her legs were open in invitation. He stayed still, soaking in the beauty before him.

Before he could move he heard a sound, and on the other side of the blanket was another naked woman - Emily. She was laying on her back, totally naked as well. She moaned as the fingers of one hand slid in and out of her wet pussy while her other hand played with the nipples of her ample breasts. Standing between these two naked beauties, David was torn - which woman should he choose to pleasure first. Before he could decide, both women reached out and grasped his rigid dick, sliding their hands up and down. Then they both sat up and began to suck his dick, one licking and the other taking him deep into her mouth. The dream women kept switching off, exchanging places while never stopping.

As he felt his oncoming orgasm, David watched as the two women merged into one person, sucking his dick deep into their throat. Soon he felt himself cumming, and he awoke to find himself deep in Fiona's mouth, filling it with his cum. Keeping his eyes closed, he could still see the two naked women in his dream. David came over and over, until Fiona couldn't keep up and his semen began to leak from the corners of her mouth. Finally, the last spurts entered her mouth and David opened his eyes to see Fiona bending over him, her red hair tickling his stomach and thighs. Licking him clean, Fiona sat back on her legs and smiled at David.

"That was quite the load you gave me. It's as if you hadn't cum in weeks, even though you filled me several times last night. Wow."

Finally fully awake, David pulled Fiona to his side and hugged her tightly.

"You wouldn't believe the dream I had. Hell, I don't believe the dream I had. It was wonderful, sexy, and confusing, all at the same time."

As they lay together in bed, David recounted his dream to Fiona, still not believing what had happened.

"I have no idea what that meant, but I'm certainly happy the way it ended."

"Me too. I'll happily be your dream lover any time you want. And no, I don't mind sharing you in your dreams with Emily, because even though she is a part of me, I know in real life you're mine."

During his time there, David and Fiona had lunch and dinner several times with her mother, who was always by herself and never with her father. They found the time to travel north to meet her granny and see where their wedding would take place. It was a smallish parish church, cozy and warm, but large enough for the 50 or so people who would be in attendance, and just perfect for what Fiona wanted.

When they were ready to head back to Edinburgh, Fiona gave her granny one last hug, and David did as well.

"Fiona, you and David make a beautiful couple. I only wish your grandfather were still with us to share his love with you."

"I know. But I'm sure he's watching us and enjoying the views. Good-bye, Granny. I'll be in touch soon to finalize the wedding plans."

A few weeks later, David was heading back to Phoenix with his team, minus Dee. There were many hugs and handshakes at the office as everyone was sad to see them leave. Especially Fiona.

"David, what am I going to do without you? I hate that you're leaving so soon, but I know you must. Promise you'll come see me soon."

"I promise. I'll need to check up on you and Dee and the progress you're making with the system integrations. And seeing how Sally and Rick seem to be getting along with people here, I'll probably need to bring them along as well."

Pulling his fiancée into a tight hug, David kissed her one last time before heading through the security line.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too. Give my best to your girls. Call me when you get home."

The next few months flew by, with David making several trips to Scotland and Fiona making one of her own to Phoenix. Soon it was December 4 (Fiona's 'real' birthday), and David, Amanda, and Stephanie were Face Timing with Fiona, wishing her a happy birthday, and discussing the final wedding plans.

"I think everything is set here. I spoke with the parish secretary this morning and the church will be ready, decked out in their finest Christmas decorations. I had another fitting for my dress yesterday with Bonnie, and it looks beautiful. The hotel in Aberdeen is set for those coming in from away, and the caterer is ready for the reception. All that's missing is the groom and my bridesmaids."

"We'll be coming in on the 20th, early morning. Steve and his wife, and Rick and Sally will be arriving on the 23rd, as will several of our friends. Emily's cousin and his family will be driving over on the 20th as well, so we'll have several days getting to know a bunch of people."

But even as they spoke, David could see something was bothering Fiona.

"Sweetie, is everything ok? You have a worried look on your face."

"It's father. I told you he and mum separated, and I'm afraid he's going to do something to spoil the wedding. Mum hasn't spoken with him in several weeks, so she's not even sure where he is. And when I told Granny about it, she only smiled and said she'd be sure to pack her longest kitchen knife inside her dress."

They all laughed at that, but Fiona quickly turned serious again.

"Still, I'm worried. Ever since you bought the company, father has been railing against you. And once he realized he couldn't control me any longer, he was really angry. Is there anything we can do?"

"I'll speak with Steve and Rick to see if their contacts can help. I might send them over earlier to work with our security at the company to smooth things out. Don't worry, Fiona. Your father is not going to ruin our wedding, or anything before or after. I promise."

The next morning, David met with Steve and Rick first thing. After explaining Fiona's fears, they both said they'd get a hold of their contacts and see if they could get any answers.

"Also, would either, or both, of you be able to head over to Scotland early? I think Fiona would feel better if someone from here could be there to help."

"I can, for certain. But Steve needs to deal with finding a babysitter for his kids, and that might not be possible."

"Yeah, my wife might be able to find someone, but I'm not sure who. I'll work on it tonight and let you know. Meanwhile, get Rick over there and he can start making inquiries."

"Sounds good. Rick, get with Janice right away and have her re-arrange your travel plans to have you leave ASAP. Steve, if you can leave early, great. If not, Rick can handle things from there, and you from here. Let's get this figured out soon. My gut feeling is that Sir Malcolm isn't finished playing games quite yet."

So plans were set in motion. Rick was on his way within two days, while Steve and David made their own inquiries. Ten days later, David received a call from Rick.

"David, it's Rick. I have news for you."

"Hopefully good news. What've you found out?"

"I can't get into great detail over the phone, but suffice to say, everything is taken care of. Sir Malcolm will not be getting in the way of your wedding, nor will he be getting in the way of the company. Guaranteed."

"How can you be so certain? What happened?"

"I can't tell you now, but expect to get a call from Billy Wright from the MoD. He said he would fill you in on all the sordid details. And yes, things were getting very sordid. He told me not to go into details over a regular phone line, so that's all I can say. He's already spoken to Fiona and filled her in on some of the details, but not everything, and she's very relieved. I've got a feeling she's going to call you soon as well."

"Thanks, Rick. A job well done for sure. Should I expect to see you back soon, or are you going to stay there?"

"If I could stay here, that'll be great. That will give me more alone time with Alice, which I would appreciate. If that's ok with you."

David laughed at his response. It seems like the staff of the two offices were truly getting along.

"That's fine, Rick. Consider it a bonus for what you've done. Just get with Janice to get everything figured out. And Rick - thanks for everything."

"Not a problem, boss. It was my pleasure. See you soon."

As soon as he hung up, David received another call from the U.K., this time from the Vice Minister of Defense.

"David, hello from London. William Wright here. I trust all is good in the States?"

"Hello, William. That all depends on what you're going to tell me."

"Ok. First, I need to tell you that I'm using a secure line, just to be certain no one else is listening in. So I believe you've heard from Rick already."

"Yes, but he didn't - or couldn't - tell me much. So what's going on, William?"

"I'll give you all the details when I see you, but the short answer is Sir Malcolm is heading to prison, probably for a long time. Between what Rick found out and what we uncovered, he is, as you say, toast. He was planning a hit, David, on you and Fiona. We found out when the person he spoke to was undercover from MI5. Negotiations took place, and he was quickly arrested. That's all I can tell you for now. But be assured, he won't be bothering you or your lovely fiancée ever again. So does that get me an invitation to the wedding?"

"Absolutely! Thank you, William, for all this. And please thank the people who worked on this. You have my lasting gratitude."

"You're welcome. I'll see you soon, my friend."

And then his phone rang again; this time it was Fiona.

"David, did you hear? Father's been arrested!"

"Yes, I did. I just got off the phone with someone from the MoD who gave me the information."

"I can't believe it. What happened? What did he do?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you right now. William was adamant that the information only be given over a secure line that he had. Just know that your father will be in no position to bother us ever again. Oh, and you need to send out one more invitation - to William Wright at the MoD. Talk with Rick - I'm sure he has his address."

And then it was time. David was making sure everything was good to go at the office when finally his staff tossed him out and told him to go get married - and they'd be fine. Amanda and Stephanie were excitedly packing for the trip, and couldn't wait to see what their cousins had made for them. Finally, after packing, unpacking, and packing again, the family was ready to head to the airport and on to Scotland.

Landing in Edinburgh, they were met by Fiona, smiling and happily waving to get their attention. Rushing into David's arms, the couple stood and kissed for several minutes, unaware, and uncaring, of the looks they were getting from the other travelers. Finally Amanda broke it up.

"Dad, you and Fiona are starting to embarrass us. Can we get to the hotel so you two can continue this in private?"

Laughing with his daughters, David grabbed his fiancée's hand and the family left the airport for the drive to Aberdeen. Once at the hotel, they were met by Heather and Granny, and Fiona introduced everyone to each other. And shortly after that, they were met by their cousin Keith and his family; it was a noisy reunion, to be sure.

After a while, Bonnie, Kelsi, and Leslie took Fiona, Amanda, and Stephanie to another room to make final adjustments to their dresses, leaving David and Keith talking alone in the bar.

"It's good to see you back to your old self, David. We were saddened by Emily's passing, but it seems as if Fiona has done wonders for you. She certainly is a beautiful lass; you definitely know how to pick the Scottish beauties."

"Thanks, Keith. But I need to tell you a story that will probably be told sometime soon. Emily was an organ donor, so when she died, several of her organs were harvested for others. We never heard any more, so we just assumed all went well. When I first met Fiona, I felt something familiar with her, but seeing as how we'd never met, I thought nothing of it. Over the summer, after Fiona and I became a couple, we had a pool party and the girls convinced her to wear a bikini. She was hesitant, and we soon found out why.

"She had a heart problem that was undiagnosed until she was 10. Several surgeries left her with scars on her chest, but one was more prominent than the others. In 2015, doctors gave her only six months to live without getting a heart transplant, which is where providence took over. Emily died, and her heart was transplanted into Fiona. Neither of us knew, so when she began to tell us the story of her scars and transplant, we were floored when we figured it out."

"So that's why she felt familiar to you?"

"That's the only thing we can think of."

"That's quite a story, David. Sometimes good things do come from bad."

Just then the ladies came back from their fittings.

"So how do the dresses fit? All good?"

"Oh, dad, they're beautiful. Bonnie and the girls did such a wonderful job. We can't wait for you to see them, but you'll have to wait for the wedding. No peeking early."

"That's right, David. Now come along with me so I can make the final adjustments on your outfit. After all, we want to be sure everyone gets a good look at your legs."

The next days were filled with meeting friends and family, partying, and getting ready for the wedding. Christmas Eve dawned sunny and cool - and just perfect for a wedding. The families met for a late breakfast before hiding Fiona away until the service. When David began to protest, Stephanie stopped him.

"Come on, dad, you know the drill. It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding."

"I was sitting next to her for the past two hours. What's the difference now?"

"Because wedding etiquette says so. We're taking her now, so deal with it."

Laughing at his daughters, David gave them each a hug and Fiona a deep kiss.

"I guess I'll see you in a couple of hours, sweetie."

"Until then."

By 5:00 the church was full of friends and family, waiting in anxious anticipation. As promised, the church looked wonderful, filled with holiday wreaths, decorated trees, and seemingly hundreds of candles. David stood at the front with Steve and Rick along side; Amanda and Stephanie stood across from them. Soon the minister stepped to the front and nodded her head, and bagpipes began to play, filling the church with music. As the notes of Mairi's Wedding began to play, Fiona stepped into the aisle, flanked by her mother and grandmother. As they walked slowly down the aisle, David was again taken aback by her beauty. Her white dress was tightly fitted from bust to waist, flaring out into a long train. Her red hair was hanging in long waves, with a sprig of white heather behind one ear. Her bouquet was fashioned from Christmas flowers, and she wore a tartan sash around her waist. In a word, she was breathtaking.

When the trio reached the end of the aisle, Heather gave Fiona a kiss on one cheek and her granny did the same on the other. David stepped to her and offered her his arm, and they walked the rest of the way to the minister. Smiling at Fiona, David whispered 'nice dress'. Fiona smiled back and whispered 'nice legs'.

The minister began, songs were sung, several readings were shared by Amanda and Stephanie, and then it was time to exchange vows and rings. The minister looked at David and nodded. Taking Fiona's hands in his, David smiled and began.

" After the first two times we met, marrying you was the furthest thought in my mind. After you thinking I was only a limousine driver, I surprised you the next day when you found out who I really was. At that point I fully expected you to be on the first flight back to Scotland. But even with that, there was something familiar about you; something about you that captivated me. As we began to spend more time together, I saw the qualities that drew us together. You've a brilliant sense of humor, a smile that lights up any room you enter, a laugh that brings joy to whoever is near; you are wicked smart, good with people, and try to make everyone around you better, however you can. But most of all, you are beautiful, inside and out. You've bonded with Amanda and Stephanie, making them feel like they are the most important people in the world. You make me a better person. There was a time not so long ago when I thought I'd never find love again, but you made me see that someone can love more than once in their life. I love you, Fiona, and can't wait to see what the future holds for us - together."

Slipping the ring onto her finger, David looked up and saw Fiona crying.

"Damn, I thought I was going to make it through without crying. Now I look a mess."

"You look beautiful... as always."

The minister handed Fiona a handkerchief; she dabbed at her eyes and then began her vows to David.

"It's true, David, that when we first met, I was a complete eejit. I totally mucked up our first meeting, leaving you with a first impression that should've sent me packing. Instead, you were patient, gently guiding me along a path that led to business success. But more than that, you were a friend when I had no friends near. We were colleagues, but more importantly, we were friends. Like you, I felt some kind of familiarity, but had no clue why. And then we became more than friends. You, Amanda, and Stephanie treated me like I was family - and now we're going to be one, all together."

Fiona hesitated for a moment, pausing to gather her thoughts.

"People say that when you fall in love, you give your heart to the one you love. Years ago, you had someone give their heart to you, but she was taken away from you and your girls. But now, today, I gladly give my heart, the same heart that was given to you by Emily, back to you. Her heart beats in my chest; perhaps that's the reason why we both felt something for each other when we first met. Whatever the reason, I will be eternally grateful for the selfless actions that saved my life and ultimately brought me to you. I love you, David, and will for all time, and I can't wait to see what our future together brings."

1...45678...11