What The Heart Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile on her lips and a tear sliding down her cheek, Fiona slipped a ring onto David's finger. He responded with a smile of his own and a squeeze of her hand.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride, and you may kiss your husband."

To the applause and cheers of their audience, Fiona and David shared their first kiss as a married couple.

"May I happily introduce to you, for the first time in public, Fiona and David Pierce."

Soon everyone was gathered in the hotel ballroom, eating, drinking, and having a wonderful time. After the meal dishes were cleared away, Amanda and Stephanie stood on the dance floor, microphone in hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may we have your attention, please. Stephanie and I want to thank everyone for coming today, helping us celebrate the marriage of our dad to Fiona. To say it's been a whirlwind year would be an understatement. But here we are, friends and family from around the world, celebrating this wonderful event together. Most of you already know the story of how these two got together, so we won't bore you with the details. But suffice to know that Fiona brought something to dad we hadn't seen in a long time - a genuine smile to his face and a twinkle to his eyes. He would often smile, trying to show us all was well, but we could see he was forcing the smile. Now it's genuine, and for that, we both thank you, Fiona."

Amanda handed Stephanie the microphone while she gathered herself back together.

"Dad was devastated for several years, but did his best to keep our lives on track. It wasn't easy raising two headstrong teenage girls, but in the end we think we turned out pretty much okay. And that is due to our dad, who we love so much. And Fiona, when it became clear, at least to Amanda, me, and you, that you and dad were becoming a couple, you sat us down to make certain we were both alright with it... which we were. I think the true turning point came when you said you would never try to replace our mom, because that wouldn't be fair to anyone. Instead, you told us that you just wanted to be our friend and be there for us. And even though we love you dad, there are just some things that a girl wants to talk over with another girl, and Fiona is great at that. So even though you aren't our mom, Fiona, Amanda and I consider you Mom 2.0, and are so happy to have you join our family.

"So please, everyone raise a glass to our dad and Fiona - may they live in peace, comfort, and happiness for many years to come. To David and Fiona!"

"David and Fiona!"

"Now, dad and Fiona, please make your way to the dance floor to have your first dance as husband and wife. And when the song is over, we invite everyone to join us for the balance of the night, dancing the evening away."

As the song began, David and Fiona made their way to the dance floor, where they both hugged his daughters in a tight embrace.

"That was beautiful, girls. Thanks. I love you both so much."

"Thanks, dad. We love you as well, and are so happy for you. You too, Fiona. Thanks for making dad happy again."

The girls exited the dance floor, leaving the happy newlyweds alone as the dance music began. As they glided across the floor, Fiona whispered into David's ear.

"Now that we're alone, you need to tell me what happened with my father. And if you don't come clean, you're spending your wedding night alone on the couch."

"Ok, but make sure you look like you're enjoying yourself, because the story is going to turn your stomach.

"It started back when your father was forced to sell his company to me. He was against the sale, but the board of directors forced him to sell, which pissed him off, and kicked off his anger towards me. The next part of his plan was to send you to Phoenix to 'learn how we do things', but with the idea of never implementing any of your suggestions. That backfired when most of his employees liked what you proposed. The last thing that set him off was us getting together. He was incensed; there was no way he was going to let an American tell him what to do and how to run his company, and there was no way he was going to let that same American have his daughter. So he came up with an idea.

"His idea? He put a hit out on me. And you were just going to be collateral damage. So with me gone, he could get his company back, and all would be fine. There were numerous flaws in his logic, but the main problem was the person he was setting all this up with was an undercover agent with MI5. Once plans were finalized, they made their move and arrested him, quietly. The government was embarrassed by it all, and having it come out that the president of a tech company that had numerous top secret contracts tried to kill his own daughter, and me, because he was upset at having to sell his business, would not play well in the press.

"So he was arrested and charged with financial fraud and will spend a long time as a guest of the royal family in one of their maximum security prisons. He will never bother you again, Fiona, or anyone in your family. I know someone has already spoken with your mother, and a quick divorce is in the works for her.

"And needless to say, you can never tell anyone this story. I was given permission to tell only you because we are married, but I can't tell anyone else either. Promise me, and we'll never speak about this topic ever again. And smile - you look like you are having a horrible time in my arms."

The couple kept dancing as David told his story, but Fiona looked shell-shocked by the end.

"Oh David, I had no idea father was so messed up about all this. Of course I won't tell anyone. This is a secret I'll take to my grave.

"Now kiss me like you mean it, and tell me what you're going to do to me later."

Hours later the party was ending. As their guests began to leave, Fiona and David thanked each one for coming and wished them all a Happy Christmas. Soon the only people left were the happy couple and their families. The plan was to sleep in and meet at 10:00 for a late breakfast. After that they were going to meet at Granny's house to open presents celebrate Christmas together. After more hugs and kisses, Fiona and David were finally alone, together, in their room.

The room was the largest in the hotel, with a huge king bed, several soft chairs, a love seat, and best of all, a working fireplace. The bathroom had a shower large enough for several people, and was stocked with numerous fluffy towels and robes.

Entering the room, Fiona kissed David again and pulled him tight.

"Thank you, David, for making this day so beautiful. It was like a dream, and I loved every minute of it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Seeing you walk down the aisle was breathtaking. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful bride, and knowing she was my bride made it all the more special. I love you, Fiona."

"And I love you too. Why don't you get cleaned up first; then get a fire going while I change out of my dress. I think you'll like what I'm wearing for you for our wedding night."

A short time later David had cleaned up and changed into a long-sleeved t-shirt and pajama pants. As he exited the bathroom, Fiona smiled as she passed him, smiling at the bag she was holding.

"I won't be long. Make sure the fire will last a while."

Soon the bathroom door opened and Fiona stepped out, wearing a long, emerald green nightgown. Silently she walked across the room towards David, who was now standing next to the fireplace. Without saying a word she crossed the room to the love seat, which was facing the fireplace. She smiled at David and sat down, spreading her long legs wide, showing him she was naked under the gown. Reaching down with her right hand, she spread her vaginal lips open, inviting him in. At the same time, she untied her gown and opened it, fully exposing her large breasts and taut stomach to her husband.

David stood silently, watching as his wife fully opened herself to him, giving him an invitation to join her on the love seat, and do whatever he pleased. He stood watching as she slowly slipped two fingers into her wet pussy, opening herself even more. As she fingered herself she also began to pinch and rub her nipples, making them even harder than they already were.

As he watched the sensuous display in front of him, David's hard dick became harder and thicker as it grew. Quickly he shed his clothes and moved in between his wife's legs, lowered his head, and began to kiss all around her pussy, tasting her wetness and smelling her intoxicating aroma. After a while Fiona pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy and offered them to David, who greedily sucked them clean. As he cleaned her dripping fingers, he slipped his own into her needy cunt, and began to finger her, taking time to caress her G-spot and bring her closer to her first orgasm of their wedding night.

Anxious to move him along, Fiona put her hand on his head and guided him back to her opening, whispering 'suck my clit so I can cum'. Only too happy to obey, he licked and sucked her clit into his mouth, leading her to a swift orgasm. As she did, she squeezed her legs together, trapping his mouth on her pussy, which only increased the pressure and led to another quick orgasm.

But Fiona wanted - and needed - more. She pushed David's head from her thighs and brought his lips to hers, kissing him while tasting herself on his face. They kissed, tongues playing with tongues, while he slipped his fingers back into her cunt. Gasping, Fiona came again, but this time pulled David onto her as she recovered.

"Fuck me, David. Please fuck me and fill me with your cum."

Knowing how ready she was, David quickly pushed his dick into Fiona, and with one thrust, buried himself deep inside her. She moaned, she sighed, she wrapped her legs around him, and begged him to fuck her. Soon he felt the familiar tingling in his balls, and shortly after began to fill his beautiful wife with his life force. And as she felt his orgasm, Fiona's began anew. Finally, the two lovers stopped moving and simply held each other tight, and secure in their knowledge that their love would be forever, fell asleep where they lay.

Some time later, as the fire began to die down, Fiona woke to find David sitting next to her on the love seat, his fingers lightly playing between her wet, sticky thighs, softly teasing her pussy lips. Looking at him in the dying firelight, she moved her head to kiss him once again, and as she did, David pushed his fingers back into her. Moaning as he did, Fiona opened her legs wider, giving him all the access he needed. Fingering her once again, David swiftly brought her to another orgasm.

"Enough, baby. I'm getting really tender with all your attention. Why don't you build up the fire again so we can lay together in front of the fireplace?"

While David added logs to the fire, Fiona took a blanket and laid it on the floor, close enough so the fire would warm them but not too close to make it uncomfortable. She also grabbed several pillows from the love seat, and together, they lay entwined before the fire. But even though Fiona was too sore to continue for now, she had other ideas in mind for her new husband.

As they lay before the fire, she slid her hand down his body to gently hold his soft dick in her hand. She began to slowly stroke him until he had a raging erection. Smiling, she moved down to take his dick into her mouth. Licking him tenderly, she made sure she cleaned all her dried juices from him. She took her time, making sure he felt every lick and suck, until she quickly engulfed him. Bobbing up and down like a madwoman, Fiona was determined to give as good as she got. With her free hand she caressed his balls, which brought a loud moan from David. She then told him to open his eyes. As he did, he was delighted to see her soft, round butt cheeks just inches from his face. He reached up and began to caress her soft mounds, knowing he was just moments from cumming.

Just then, she pulled his dick from her mouth.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Absolutely. Something I will never get tired of."

"Good, because I never intend to stop doing this either. Ready to cum in my mouth, baby?"

Before David could answer, Fiona slipped him back in her wet mouth and began sucking him even better than before. It only took minutes before David warned her and began to shoot his cum in her mouth. Fiona kept swallowing and David kept filling her mouth, until she had sucked all the sperm from his balls. After licking him clean, she lay next to her husband, and they cuddled in front of the fire.

"Good night, husband."

"Good night, wife."

Sometime during the night, the fire died out and David woke enough to stoke it up again, and pulled another blanket over his sleeping wife. Warm again, he fell back asleep. Hours later he woke again, but this time with a raging erection. Fiona was still asleep in his arms, and he felt his dick pushing against her butt cheeks. Not wanting to wake her, he lay quietly, waiting for his erection to go away. But nestled where it was, he stayed hard. After a while Fiona stirred, and pulled David's hand across her chest and placed it on her breast. David could feel her nipple get hard, and soon she was moving her hips against his, trying to get his dick in the right place.

"Are you trying to tell me something, sweetie?"

"Yes. Put that hard thing where it'll do the most good. I can't believe after last night that I'm still horny, but I am. And I need you to take care of me like the good husband you are."

Kissing Fiona on her shoulder, David moved his hand to her leg, where he lifted it up. As he did, his dick slipped into her moistening pussy.

"Ooh, yes, right there, baby. Give me a slow and satisfying good morning fuck."

Moving slowly, David soon filled Fiona's pussy. He leisurely began to pump in her, taking his time and letting his new wife enjoy this as much as possible. Soon she was moaning more, so David slid his hand over her thighs and onto her clit, rubbing it in tandem with his fucking. Quickly, Fiona began to react, pushing back into him as he thrust into her. Suddenly her body began to quiver, and as she climaxed, David did as well.

As he held her still trembling body, Fiona turned her head and the two began to kiss.

"You're still hard in me. Please keep fucking me, David. Keep me cumming."

Hearing his wife's plea, David began to move his hips once again, pumping his hard dick into her wet, spasming pussy. Almost immediately, Fiona came again. Or kept cumming, David wasn't sure. He knew he had nothing left for her, but he kept thrusting in her until she finally asked him to stop.

"I can't believe how many times you made me cum last night. I've never felt like this before, David, and I hope I always feel this way with you."

"How do you feel?"

"Loved. So very loved."

Several hours later David woke up. Fiona had move away from him during the night, so he was able to get up without disturbing her. He added wood to the fire, covered her back up, and went to take a shower.

Moments after stepping into the steamy shower, the door slid open and Fiona joined him.

Rubbing her naked body against his, their shared a long, sensuous kiss. As they kissed, their hands began to caress each other's body, and when David's fingers began to touch her pussy, Fiona pushed him away.

"Not now, sweetie. I'm too sore to enjoy anything you do to me. However, I still want to play, so enjoy."

Sliding to her knees, Fiona gently took David's growing erection in her hand. Stroking slowly, he was soon as hard as he could get. Fiona then lowered her mouth to him, taking his dick deep into her mouth in one move. Slowly she began to bob her head, taking him deeper each time. She then slipped on hand on his balls and began to tenderly caress them. Soon David was moaning in anticipation of his climax. Hearing him, Fiona slipped her mouth off and looked him in the eye.

"When you cum, I want you to cum on me. Cum on my face, cum on my chebs - cover me with your cum."

Without losing eye contact, Fiona put David's dick back in her mouth to finish him off. Soon he was cumming, and like she asked, he covered her with his cum. When he was finished, she licked him clean and stood up, pulling him close in her arms.

"That felt so good - dirty, sexy, and wanton. And you can do that to me anytime you want. But now we better finish up and head to breakfast before your girls come banging on our door, looking for us."

The hotel had set up a lovely breakfast buffet, and the room was filled with stories, laughter, and the sounds of family and friends having a wonderful time. Once everyone was finished, people began to leave for their own Christmas day festivities. David's family was joining Fiona and her mother at Granny's house, with presents and food galore. Granny also invited Keith, Bonnie and their daughters to join them. So the day would prove to be a long, fun one.

The next day, David and his family would drive two hours northwest to Inverness and the party with Keith's family. They planned to stay several days to do some sightseeing, and the girls were especially excited to take a cruise on Loch Ness, hoping to see Nessie, the Loch Ness monster.

"You girls do realize that the monster really doesn't exist, don't you?"

"We know, dad, but we want to tell our friends back home that we saw it to see their reaction."

That night at the ceilidh, David was winded took a seat after several dances. Fiona, however, was having a ball dancing with her new family, and stayed on the dance floor. After a bit, David looked up and saw his daughters walking toward him, each with a glass of whisky, and one for him. They sat on either side of him, and each took a sip.

"We thought you looked tired, so we brought something to perk you up."

"Thanks, girls. Are you having a good time?"

"The best, dad. This is so much fun, meeting so many cousins we had no idea we had. We're already making plans to visit again, and they plan to see us back home as well."

Sliding closer to their father, Amanda and Stephanie traded glances and a small smile.

"So dad, tell us the secret. What does a man wear under his kilt?"

Laughing hard, David almost spit his whisky on the floor.

"Where did that question come from? And no, I'm not telling you what I'm wearing under this. You'll just have to wonder. And don't even think of asking Fiona - I've already sworn her to secrecy about this."

All three laughed, and David put his arms around his girls.

"I love you two. You know that, right?"

"And we love you too, dad. And Fiona."

"We're so happy for both of you. Fiona is great, and we can see how happy she makes you. And how happy you make her. We're so glad you found each other."

"And in all seriousness, if you two decide to expand our family and have a baby, we would be thrilled. I know you think you're too old for that, but in reality you're not. And we know Fiona would love to be a mother; not a mother to us, but a mother to her own baby. Think about it, dad, and talk to Fiona about it. We think she just might surprise you."

The girls then each gave their father a kiss on his cheek and walked away to join the party again, leaving David sitting alone with a surprised look on his face.

Later that night, David and Fiona were in bed, talking about the day and how much fun they both had. After a long pause, Fiona raised up on her elbow and looked David in the eye.

"What's bothering you, sweetie? You've been kind of quiet tonight, ever since I saw you talking to Amanda and Steph at the party. Did they say something to upset you?"

"Far from it. They said how happy they were for us and glad we got together. They also mentioned something else that's had me thinking."

1...56789...11