What The Hell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour later there was a knock on my door. I wanted to be alone but there was a second knock. "She left. I tried to speak with her to explain but she wouldn't listen. I tried Lex, I tried babe."

I just cried even harder. She knocked again, "Lex come on babe, tell me I can come in."

I wanted so badly to have her come in but I didn't. Truly I did, I was confused.

"Lex I am going to go. I cleaned up as much as I could. Al told me to stop. He will finish cleaning in the morning."

"Damn it!" I yelled. "I am just a dumb fucking bitch from Southie." I continued crying.

My door flung open and she started screaming at me. "Enough damn you Alexandra! I have just had about enough from your piss poor, self-pity fucking mouth. You are not a dumb bitch from Southie and fuck that stuck up woman. If she can't even see you tried to mend fences. She isn't worth the air you breathe."

By this time she was almost standing above me as I hid my face on the bed. I heard him, Al spoke.

"She won't listen to me; you best keep on her ass. Her mother would..."

I jumped from my bed, almost pushing Roxie out of the way. "Don't you dare Alberto de Jesus Fernandez! She was an angel compared to me. Don't you dare! My mother is an angel and I am an absolute fucking failure!"

I screamed, pointing my finger at him, I was trembling and shaking. "I am nothing in comparison to her. I fucking quit."

I fell onto the bed and cried. Through the tears I murmured. "I just fucking quit Rox."

I felt her wrap her arms around me. At some point the door was closed, there were no more words, just tears. From pure stress and exhaustion, I fell asleep in the arms of the woman, who loved me the most, outside of my mother.

~~~

I played upstairs as Lisa had asked for the Halloween party, just as I had signed up for. I wore a makeshift Raggedy Anne costume. Some children smiled, some of the parents commented how their mothers had shared stories of playing with the dolls. I was kind and I was cordial.

I was thinking back on the day and the sadness I brought to Roxie and Al. I needed them to both be happy, I would forgo my strife and grow up.

I was finishing up for the day when my phone buzzed, an incoming call. It was from an unknown number, so I ignored the call. I got in my car and dialed Roxie, she picked up right away.

"Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow? Nothing, why do you ask about tomorrow?"

"I am leaving here and I need someone to wash my back in my shower." I teased

I heard her squeal and giggle as I hung up the phone. I started the car and drove home. Once in the driveway I couldn't run fast enough inside. I threw open the door and was up the steps unbuttoning the overall jeans and the blouse I purchased for my costume.

I heard Al say something but yelled back, "Roxie will be here soon, will you let her in?"

I stripped and grabbed... wait, I wanted to be naked with her. I grabbed nothing. I had towels in the bath vanity. I started my shower and soaked my hair quickly, washing and rinsing it. If my math and thoughts were correct, she wouldn't be that far behind me. I finished then grabbed my gel and razor. My legs were atrocious and well, my mons and special areas were even worse.

I slowly cared for myself then heard the whoosh of the door and the giggles of her voice as the curtain was pulled back quickly. There she stood, naked, her nipples hard, her beautiful body naked.

"Roxie, I cannot promise anything but I know this much, I love you."

She stepped in the shower, and closed the curtain. Her hands moved slowly, her left hand to my hip, her right hand over top of mine and the razor. My eyes went wide! Her lips kissed mine softly, then my chin and then my throat, then down the valley of my breasts. My left hand touched her back.

"Hurry and finish me or I will. I cannot wait, Rox."

Her movements were methodical, soft, and deliberate. As her knees both landed softly on the shower floor, she looked up at me. She smiled and pushed my legs open. Her fingers glided along my skin, I could feel her shaving away any unnecessary hair.

"I am leaving something special for me." She giggled.

"For you Roxie, the world, for you, the world."

Her left hand moved to my ass where she pulled me closer. It was then I felt her mouth close fully over top of my clit. I was careful as I grabbed the shower wall with my left hand and her shoulder with my right.

As she pulled her long loving kiss back from my clit, she looked up at me and winked, "Let's finish this now."

Her fingers traced my skin, double checking a few areas. When she was satisfied, she stood and kissed me deep, then handed me the razor.

"Let's hurry, I need something." She smiled then gripped my hip and pressed her lips to mine once more, then stepped out.

She stepped from the shower, grabbed a towel and walked to my bedroom. I was right behind her. Slamming the door behind me and falling into her arms.

"Right where you belong." She pulled me close and slid her right leg between my legs and pressed up against my swelling pussy.

Unlike the past she was soft with her movement, she was sweet in her kisses and even softer in her touches. Her tenderness was almost painful but there was a love and purposefulness in her kisses.

She kissed down the side of my body, ignoring my chest and breasts. I groaned in desire. Her hands and fingers were magical. Rox played the tender and sensual areas of my body like the finest instrument.

I was on edge as her fingers opened my petals and her kisses which were mixed with soft licks. She drove me closer and closer to my orgasm. She flattened her tongue against my entrance; she teased my clit with her nose as if we were made perfectly symmetrical for making love.

Her finger glided up and under her tongue, moving in unison, she slid her finger into my wetness. I clamped down as soon as I felt her inside. I couldn't hold back. I couldn't believe what she had done to me.

Her kisses became little vacuum like licks and sucks on my outer lips and my clit. My legs trembled, my heart raced, my hands searched for her body to touch, to hold to connect with.

For some reason at that moment, I needed to see the face of the woman who loved me so. I search my mind for the perfect image of her smiling. I locked in and saw her eyes, in my mind's eye.

"I love you more than ever Roxanna Marie!" I screamed. As my words left my lips my orgasm overtook me and I shook, my legs opened wider as if inviting her deeper then closed when I felt her hands caressing my skin.

"I need you, please I need you." I whimpered, "Rox I need your love and hug." I repeated.

She moved up with soft kisses. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly. My left hand moved up her back. I gently held her to me breaking the kiss, our foreheads touching, gently touching.

In the peace, silence and love of that moment I spoke. "Marry me! Roxanna Marie, I want to marry you!"

She kissed my lips; I felt her tears running down touching my skin. "Yes my love, yes I will marry you."

We kissed and melted into each other's arms, falling asleep.

~~~

Al smiled as he carried the turkey on a fancy 'Southie', aluminum foil covered platter, to the center of the table. There were the standard compliments as I looked once more at the glorious spread displayed on the table. The turkey, stuffing, potatoes, the whole works.

I asked everyone to join hands, and so we did one by one, Geoff to Lisa, to their daughter Jenny, to Al, to me, to Roxie, and finally, Roxie to Geoff. I spoke, "Dear Heavenly Father, this Thanksgiving we are together, we are healthy and we are starting a new tradition. Our friendship and family, we ask for your blessing. And Mom, we all love and miss you."

We all released hands; I stood and took my wine glass. "Before we cut into the turkey and start this feast," I had to pause as tears filled my eyes and Roxie took my free hand in hers. "I must announce that I have proposed and Roxanna Marie has accepted!"

Smiles, cheers, and tears filled the room as we then celebrated our Thanksgiving.

~~~

The holidays hadn't turned out to be as bad as I expected, well they were really spectacular given my work schedule and Roxie's. Al and I had a wonderful Christmas Eve eve. With me working Christmas Eve and Christmas mornings, things were less than traditional but we made things work.

We, the three of us, went to Midnight Mass, and I went to bed right away when we got home. I kissed Roxie softly, rose from bed, and did my thing getting ready. As I left for work Christmas morning, I set out a few gifts for them.

He needed a new flat cap miserably. I got him a few other shirts, the three quarter sleeve ones he likes and tickets, well a receipt for Red Sox tickets for Opening Day. Those were sort of a standard in our family.

She got a few new lingerie items for my eyes only and a new skirt. I wanted to take my fiancée to Wang for the spring series this year.

Work on Christmas Day was good, a few cuts, bumps, bruises, and a fever or two. I waved good night to my coworkers as I hurried in the cold Boston weather to my car. I had wished for one more gift this year, but Santa wasn't able to deliver on it. I doubt Santa even with a Christmas miracle could deliver that Christmas wish.

I started my car, letting it heat up and tried to call Roxie. She sent me a text instead, Come over if you can, I have a gift for you.

I smiled and wondered what that slut was up to. I replied, 'What about Al? He is home alone on Christmas Day'

She responded he is fine, I checked on him. Then she sent another text, a selfie of her in a Christmas Red camisole holding a tumbler of something. 'He encouraged this, now hurry.'

I replied, 'Don't get too drunk slut, I will be there soon.'

I pulled into her driveway, my phone rang, a number I didn't recognize, and I ignored it racing to see the woman I love so much.

~~~ End of Chapter Four~~~

Thank you for taking your time to read this fourth chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it. This was a fun escape for a bit. I will write more when time allows.

Your votes but more importantly your feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated and will greatly enhance your reading pleasure.

All my love,

Aoife