What the Hell - Dig Your Grave Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't, dear. Your mom and I are just fine."

"But she's with some joker in Hawaii, getting her brains fucked out."

"Yeah, I know. However, that's the price I have to pay for cheating on her. Did you do that to Vicky?"

"I did. She started to come at me, so I punched her in the nose. I'm surprised she didn't call the cops. That reminds me, I have to call Kevin."

"What for?" dad asked.

"To tell him about his wife."

"Why?"

"So he will know what a slut she is?"

"Why? To get revenge on her or to have someone else in pain like you are?"

"I... I..."

"Stop. Think about that for a minute. Maybe, just maybe, he knows."

"How would that work?" I asked.

"Well, she obviously came home with two black eyes. How would she explain them?"

"Oh, Vicky is quite creative. She probably told him we had a fight and punched her in the nose."

"Have you ever hit her before?" dad asked.

"A few times in the shoulder. It did leave black and blue marks."

"Does she lie to her husband often?"

"Now that I think of it, a lot."

"Call him then."

My eyes opened wide with surprise. I picked up my cell and opened my contacts. I scrolled to Kevin's number and pressed the call icon.

"Hey, Carol, that's quite the shiners you gave my wife. Why?" Kevin said.

"She didn't tell you?" I asked.

"Something about an argument. She wouldn't go into detail."

"Detail, huh. Well, the argument was over why she was fucking my husband behind my back," I said calmly.

There was silence from the other end.

"What?" Kevin croaked.

"I caught them at the Sleepy Time Motel having sexual relations."

"Why that fucking bitch!" Kevin shouted. "Do you have proof?"

"I do."

"What?"

"A video and pictures."

"Send them to me, please."

"Sure. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

"Don't do anything that would get you thrown in jail, please."

"I'll try. Thank you, Carol. Thank you very much." He disconnected.

I sent him the video and pictures Alex had sent me. Then I sat back and exhaled. I hadn't even known I was holding my breath.

"I take it, he didn't know?" dad asked.

"Nope. Lying bitch. I wonder now, how many other guys she is fucking. I think I need to go get myself checked out. Bob wasn't wearing a condom when I caught him. Fool."

"I have a friend over at the hospital on Roosevelt. I could call him..."

"It can wait until Monday, Daddy. I can go to my doctor then."

"Okay, dear. Whatever you want, you know that don't you?" he asked.

"I know dad. Thank you again. By the way, what does Alex do for you?"

"He's my jack of all trades. He knows a lot about everything and everything about security. He's my director of security."

"Oh. I may have commandeered him then."

"That's all right, anything for my little girl," replied dad.

"I'm not so little anymore. I can take care of myself but, it was nice having someone watching my back."

"Are you feeling better now, honey?" dad asked.

"I am. I am. A little at least. I know that I will have to deal with more pain but, for now, I'm okay. Thanks for coming over."

"You are very welcome," he said getting up.

I stood and he took me in his strong arms and hugged me gently. I hugged him back tightly. He chuckled as he kissed my cheek. I just smiled at my dad as he stepped back and turned to leave. When he got to the door, he turned to look at me.

"I love you, don't you ever forget. I'll see you again soon and I hope you can work things out with Bob."

"I love you, too," I replied as he opened the door and stepped out, closing the door behind him.

My cell phone started ringing again. I looked at the screen it was Vicky. I picked it up and swiped the answer icon.

"Hello, slut!" I said calmly.

"What the fuck? What did you tell Kevin? He just kicked me out of the house. "

"Well, that's what you get for cheating on him. Or did you think he would just let you fuck around on him?" I said.

"Bitch," Vicky yelled.

"Fuck you, cunt. You already ruined my marriage, so why shouldn't I ruin yours, bitch."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Vicky, said softly.

I sat there with the phone to my ear, waiting. I could hear her breathe. I could hear her sob.

"I guess I deserve that. I'm sorry," she said softly and disconnected.

I sat listening to nothing for a long time. I finally put my phone down and sighed. In a single day, I had lost my husband and my best friend. And then finding out about my mother and father, holy shit! I should be hungry by now but, I wasn't. I was just tired. Not the go-to bed kind of tired. Just the tired of life kind of tired. I always thought people who committed suicide were really nuts but, the way I felt right now, I could understand they just wanted the pain and tiredness to stop. Not that I was going to end it all. I would see this through to the end, no matter what. My cell phone rang it was Alex.

"Alex?"

"Vicky is back at the motel pounding on Bob's door," he said.

"Is he answering it?"

"No. Wait it just opened. He yelled at her and slammed the door in her face. She is now walking back to her car, slowly."

"Good. Wait. Could you go to her and tell her I want to see her?" I asked.

I was feeling kind of bad for her. I shouldn't be yet I was.

"Sure, hold on a sec," Alex answered.

I could hear him shouting at her. Then I could hear them talking. I heard Vicky tell him, thank you.

"She's on her way. Do you want me to come to the house?" he asked.

"No, need. I can handle Vicky. You might as well go home Alex, or back to work, whichever."

"Okay, Carol. I'll call tomorrow."

"Okay. Thank you so much, Alex. Goodbye." I disconnected.

A short time later, there was a soft knock on the front door. I had been trying to steel myself to face the bitch that ruined my marriage without killing her. I got up and went to the door. I slowly opened it. Vicky was there crying. I waved her in.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she sobbed.

"Would you like a coffee or a drink? I'm going to have a glass of wine," I said.

"Wine, yes, wine please," she said sniffling and following me to the kitchen.

I pulled the wine bottle from the fridge and a couple of glasses from the cabinet. I poured. Vicky was sitting with her head down, sniffling. I placed a glass in front of her and sat across the table from her. I was damned if I was going to comfort her.

"Did he hit you?" I asked.

Her head shot up to look at me. She was squinting at me.

"No, he didn't," she replied picking her glass up and taking a gulp of her wine.

"What did he say to you?" I asked, knowing I was rubbing her crime in her face.

"He told me he never wants to see me again. Then he asked how many other men I was fucking on the side."

She took another big gulp from her glass.

"How many are you fucking?" I asked snidely.

"Carol!" She seemed hurt by my question.

"Answer my questions or you're out of here."

She sat there staring at me. I really couldn't determine her mood as she looked like a raccoon but, her eyes were crinkled up and her mouth as a thin line. She was angry.

"Well?"

She shook her head and winced in pain. Taking a deep breath, she let it out slowly.

"Four."

"Is that including Bob?"

"No."

"You fucking whore. Now I know I have to get checked for STD's."

"I'm so sorry...," she whimpered.

"Oh shut up," I shouted. "I don't want to hear how sorry you are."

She just looked at me, sniffling. I put my head in my hands and just closed my eyes. What the hell was I going to do? I wanted to beat the shit out of the bitch across the table from me. I wanted to beat the crap out of my husband. I wanted to beat the crap out of my mother and father. What the hell. Was everyone cheating on everyone else?

"Fuck!" I shouted.

Vicky jerked at my shout. I just shook my head as I looked at her with murder in my eyes.

"What the fuck happened to you? You weren't like this in college?"

"I don't know," Vicky cried.

"Talk to me. What started you cheating on Kevin?" I asked.

"I have no idea..."

"Bullshit!" I growled.

"Let me finish. I was out of town at one of the conferences my work has about three times a year. Kevin and I fought before I left. He called when I got there trying to apologize for our fighting. I just hung up on him, I was so mad. It was late Sunday night. I went down to the bar and decided I was going to get drunk. I had three drinks in quick secession when this older gentleman sat next to me. He told me getting drunk wasn't going to fix anything. We talked for a long time. I was a little tipsy, so he offered to help me to my room. No alarm bells went off, so I accepted.

"The next thing I know, I'm inviting him in and then we're in bed and he's fucking the shit out me. It was so much different from what Kevin does to me. I came so hard. I just let him do what he wanted to me. He even fucked my ass that night. When I woke up to the room phone ringing, he was gone. It was my wakeup call. I showered got dressed and headed on down to breakfast. As I sat there eating everything that happened the night before flooded my mind. I felt so ashamed, so guilty for cheating on Kevin. I went to my first session and who should be leading it but, the guy I fucked the night before.

"After the session, he came to me and asked if I still felt like getting drunk. I just looked at him and slapped his face. He nodded and walked away. I didn't talk to him for the rest of the week. I thought a lot about what I had done. I felt so guilty. I was going to tell Kevin when I got home but, I changed my mind. He would never know and I didn't want to hurt him. I don't know what came over me. The next night I was in the bar again. I wasn't pounding down drinks. I was looking for someone to fuck. My pussy was on fire thinking about someone pounded me into the bed again. It was exciting getting some strange cock and I promised myself I would only do it when I was out of town. I didn't want to hurt Kevin. Really, I didn't."

I just sat there with my mouth open in complete surprise. I was sick to my stomach as I shook my head.

"How long ago was that?" I asked for some reason.

"Five months ago."

"And you only fucked five guys?"

"Yes, one guy a month."

"How many times?"

"I don't know"

"You said you go to three conferences a month."

"I do."

"If you only fucked one guy a month, what did you do at the other two conferences?"

"I hooked up with the same guy at each conference that month."

"And Bob just happened to be this month's prize?"

"Uh, no, no. Carol, him being there was a fluke. I mean... oh shit. I don't know what I mean. When I saw him, my pussy got all creamy. He is just so handsome and masculine. I have... ever since I started fucking around on Kevin, I have wanted Bob but, he was yours. I knew you would... fuck."

"Dig the hole deeper bitch," I yelled.

"No, no, no. Carol, I didn't mean it like that."

"Then how did you two get together?"

"I got him drunk on the first night of the conference. I helped him up to his room and fucked him. When he woke the next morning, I was sitting there, naked and smiling at him. He went crazy. Yelling and screaming about how you were going to kill him. I told him you would never find out and that I got him drunk so I could fuck him. He went even crazier. I had to slap him to get him to shut up and listen to me. I told him there was no way for you to find out. You didn't know we were both at the same conference. You didn't know we had sex. And if he kept his mouth shut and fucked me for the rest of the conference I would never tell you."

"So you blackmailed him. I supposed when you two got back you blackmailed him again?" I asked.

"I hate to admit it but, I did. Sorry."

"You fucking cunt! If he had refused to fuck you anymore would you have told me?"

"Yes. Just to show him I mean what I say."

"Well, that's a lie."

Vicky looked at me as if I had slapped her again.

"I don't lie."

"Bullshit! You lie to Kevin all the time. I've heard you lie to him. Plus, you lied to him on your wedding day," I shouted.

"I didn't lie on my wedding day!" Vicky yelled.

"Sure you did. Remember that part about forsaking all others?"

She just looked at me as if I was nuts. Then the light bulb went on in her brain.

"Shit!"

"Yeah, you're in it up to your eyebrows," I said shaking my head.

She put her head down on the table gently and started crying. God, I hated her, yet I still loved her. We had been friends longer than Bob and I have been married. She was like a part of my family.

"How's your head?" I asked.

"It's killing me."

"I have some Vicodin."

"Can I have a few?" she asked.

"I wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise."

I got up, went to the medicine cabinet in the master bathroom. I shook out three and brought them to her. I got her a glass of water. She took them from me, popped them in her mouth and drank thirstily.

"We better get you to bed, those will knock you out."

"Thank you, you're being awfully kind to me. Or will I wake up with my throat cut?"

I laughed at her. She just looked at me with pain in her eyes.

"If I slit your throat, you won't be waking up," I said still laughing as I helped her up to the guest bedroom.

Vicky slowly crawled into bed and laid her head on the pillow gently. She didn't even get undressed. She closed her eyes.

"Thank you," she said softly.

Nodding, I closed the door and went to the kitchen. I cleared the table took the last slug of wine directly from the bottle and tossed it in the trash bin. Looking at the clock on the wall, I saw that it was still quite early yet. Only nine o'clock at night. I suddenly realized that I was starving. The wine had dulled the pain a little and now my stomach was complaining it needed food. Stepping over to the fridge I looked around inside. There was nothing in the fridge that looked good although, I knew I should eat something I closed the fridge door. I looked around the kitchen and just felt tired. Shaking my head, I went to my bedroom, stripped out of my clothes, turned out the lights and crawled under the covers. I closed my eyes and dropped right off to sleep.

~~~~ WTH ~~~~

When I woke, I was feeling groggy. Even though I had dropped off to sleep quickly, I was up and down all night. The bright sunshine was wreaking havoc with my eyes and my mind. I stumbled into the bathroom, did what I needed to do and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. It surprised me when I saw Vicky sitting at the kitchen table sipping a cup of coffee. I glared at her as I shuffled to the cabinet to get a mug. I poured myself a cup and sat at the table delicately sipping my hot coffee.

"Good morning," Vicky whispered.

"Fuck you," I growled.

Vicky whimpered as she continued to drink her coffee. I just closed my eyes trying to think about what I should do. I was young enough to start over with someone new if I wanted too. But did I want to go through that whole dating scene, I didn't know. All the other thoughts were about whether I loved Bob and could I get over what he had done to me and us. If I wanted to divorce his ass, we were lucky we didn't have any kids. In fact, I don't remember if we ever talked about having any. He had his career and I had mine. I thought about having kids every once in a while but, never mentioned it to Bob. I don't know why I hadn't. There were a lot of things I don't know.

Nodding I went back to the bedroom to get my cell phone. Coming back to the kitchen, I tapped one of my contacts. It was ringing. Then he answered.

"It's me. Get your ass over here as quickly as you can," I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Vicky asked.

"None of your business, slut," I said scowling at her.

I then dialed another number.

"He will be coming here, just get here before him, please."

I nodded at the answer and hung up. Vicky didn't say a word. I just watched her, eyes slit, sipping my coffee. God, I hated her for what she had done to my marriage. I also hated Bob for what he had done but, there was still some affection, if not love, for him in my heart. I wondered if I would ever be able to forgive him or trust him again. Well, I think I might be able to know the answer after we had talked. There was a knock at the door. I hoped it was Alex and not Bob. I got up and looked through the peephole. It was Alex. I opened the door to let him in and Bob pulled up in the drive. I waved Alex into the house and waited for Bob.

He had a scowl on his face as he walked up. Then he shook his head and stopped in front of me. He leaned in to kiss me, I turned my head and stepped back. I looked at him and shook my head. His shoulders slumped. He shook his head and came into the house. I closed the door and went to the kitchen, Bob following me. Alex was standing behind the chair I had been sitting in.

"What the fuck?" Bob grumbled.

"Shut up and sit down," I said harshly. "Would you like a cup of coffee, Alex?"

"Yes, I would thank you," he replied very politely.

"Bob?" I asked.

"Sure, I haven't had much sleep lately."

"Is that a yes or no?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, dear, that was a yes, please."

Nodding, I poured two cups. I knew what Bob liked in his so I put the creamer and sugar in for him. For Alex, I stepped aside to let him fix his own. He just picked up the mug and sipped it carefully. I sat down, looked at Bob, who was glaring at Alex. Vicky was just sitting there sniffling. I think she knew the shit was going to hit the fan.

"First things first," I said. "Bob, if you lie to me, we are done. Got that?"

"Yes, Carol."

"Vicky, we're done anyway but, if you lie to me any more I will beat the snot out of you. Got that?"

"Yes, Carol."

"Good. Now, Bob... what the fuck were you thinking?" I shouted.

My anger at both of them was seething in my mind. I felt a hand on my shoulder, turned and looked at Alex. He didn't say a word, just calmly looked into my eyes. I nodded as I started to calm down. He let go of my shoulder and went back to sipping his coffee. I looked at Bob. He was once again glaring at Alex.

"Bob!" I shouted.

"What?" he said looking at me.

"Don't worry about Alex, worry about me and what I might do. Alex is only here to protect me. He works for my father and yesterday was the very first time I met him. So get your mind out of the gutter and tell me why?"

"Why what?" he asked.

I just shook my head at his stubborn masculine pride.

"Why you kept fucking that tramp next to you after you got back from Atlanta?"

"I told you..."

"Well, that answer wasn't good enough. So spill the real reason."

"Fine, the bitch here, got me drunk, fucked my brains out and then blackmailed me to fuck her for the rest of the conference and when we got back to Chicago. Happy?" he said.

"Yep. That's what the cunt told me. But..." I just stopped there.

"But, what?" he asked.

"Nothing, get out of my sight," I growled.

I had to think. I had to talk to daddy and mom. Shit, she wasn't due back until Friday night. Now what to do with Vicky.

"What?" Bob asked, his voice tinged with anger.

"I said get out of my sight, which means get the fuck out of here."

He looked at me, then at Vicky.

"Bitch," he said to Vicky as he got up.

Alex walked him to the door. When Alex came back, he sat down next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder for just a second. I sighed and nodded.

"You don't have to keep an eye on him anymore. Vicky will be staying here."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

"I do. Thank you for all you have done."

"You're very welcome," Alex said getting up and leaving.

"Who is that guy?" Vicky asked.

"As I said, a friend of my fathers."

"I was scared the entire time he was here. What does he do for your father, kill people?"