What the Hell - Dig Your Grave Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, you dumb bitch. He's the head of security for my father's firm."

"Oh! So you're going to let me stay here?"

"Until you find your own place, yeah."

"I don't have any money until Friday when I get paid. Kevin shut me out of all the bank accounts. The only thing I have is my credit card, which I can't use until payday."

"I'll front you some money until Friday, then you're on your own. Got it?"

"Oh, yes, thank you. Thank you for being so nice to me."

"Would you like me to get Kevin over here? He does have to give you half of the money in the bank."

"I know. No, let him calm down for a couple of days. How does my face look?" she asked.

"You still look like a raccoon," I said giggling.

"Bitch," she said softly.

"Cunt," I replied. "Does your head still hurt?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll give you one Vicodin otherwise, any more than that will put you to sleep."

"Is that why you gave me three last night?"

"Yep."

"Bitch!"

"Cunt."

~~~~ WTH ~~~~

For the rest of the week, Vicky and I went to work. When we came home, I made us some dinner and then we just watched some TV. We rarely talked to each other. She watched TV in the den, while I watched it in the living room. I still hated the bitch for fucking my husband but, we, her and I, weren't married. And the minute she was on her own, she was out of here never to darken my door again.

I did go to my doctor on Monday as a walk-in patient. All that meant, is I had to wait until she had a free moment to see me. When her nurse came to get me, I had only been there five minutes. And I didn't have to wait long for her to come in a see me.

"What's going on Carol?" she asked concern in her voice.

"A lot," I said.

"Tell me about it. This says," she said looking at the computer, "you want some blood tests done for STDs? Why?"

"Bob cheated on me. He's been cheating on me for the last month. I know whom, he cheated with and she had been with at least four other men beside Bob. So, I want to know if I had anything passed on to me."

"I'm so sorry to hear this Carol. I thought you two were a couple who would never have this happen. So, so, sorry." She was typing into the computer as she spoke. "Someone will be by to take you to the lab and then back here. I want to talk some more before you leave. Okay?"

"Sure, Doc and thank you for seeing me so quickly."

"No problem dear. See you in a bit."

And she was out the door. A few minutes later a nurse came and got me and walked me over to the lab. They took four vials of blood. The nurse had stayed with me the entire time and walked me back to my exam room. Denise has been my doctor since I started High School. She had two specialties, pediatrics, and internal medicine. It was so easy when I turned 18, I didn't have to go looking for a new doctor. I did have to find an OB/GYN when I was 16, but there was a woman OB/GYN at the same clinic, so that was easy too. There was a soft knock on the door then Denise was stepping into the room. She closed the door behind herself, sat down and looked at me.

"Okay, now tell me how you are really feeling," she said.

"Like crap. My head hurts, my body hurts, and so much rage fills my mind I can't sleep at night. I'm exhausted, I'm bone-tired, and I want to just smash my fists into the face of the woman who tripped my husband." I fell silent after that admission.

"My, my, would you do that to her?" Denise asked.

"I already did once. She looks like a raccoon, two black eyes," I said giggling almost hysterically.

"Oh. Has she seen a Doctor?" Denise sounded concerned.

"No, why?" Now I was concerned.

"She really should. She also needs to be tested for STDs."

"I told her that. Why should she see a Doctor for black eyes?"

"To see if it's something else. Where did you hit her?"

"In the nose."

"Did it bleed?"

"Yes."

"Is her nose black and blue?"

"No."

"Does it hurt if she touches it?"

"I don't know. I have to assume I broke it when I clobbered her. She is complaining about her head hurting. I gave her a Vicodin."

"She needs to see a doctor. Can you call and have her come in as soon as possible?" Denise asked.

"Yes, yes, of course. She doesn't work far from here."

"Good. Now for you. I'm going to prescribe an antidepressant and a non-narcotic sleep aid. Take the antidepressant in the morning and the sleep aid an hour before bed. Okay?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Now stay here until your friend gets here, I want to see you both together. All right?"

"Oh. I guess."

"Problem?"

"No, no, I... nothing."

"Okay, see you when your friend gets here."

"Right," I replied pulling my phone out of my purse.

Denise left the room, closing the door behind her. I dialed Vicky's work number. She answered on the second ring.

"What do you want?" she growled.

"I'm at the doctors. She would like to see you as soon as possible, something about your nose and eyes has her worried."

"Where are you?"

"The Clinic on Butterfield and 22nd. Just ask to see Doctor Tomlin."

"Okay. I'll be there in fifteen minutes. It's nothing serious is it?" Vicky asked.

"I don't know. She seemed pretty concerned when I told her you looked like a raccoon and that your head was hurting."

"I'm leaving now."

"Okay, see you when you get here."

I disconnected. Twenty minutes later, a nurse let Vicky into the same exam room with me. She sat next to me. She looked really worried. I was feeling very worried. She was a friend after all. Even if I did hate her right now, who's to say we wouldn't still be friends down the road. Denise came in a few minutes after Vicky arrived.

"Well, she did a number on you, didn't she?" Denise asked.

"Who are you, please?" Vicky asked back.

"I'm Doctor Tomlin, Carol's doctor. And you are?"

"I'm Victoria Harold but, you can call me Vicky."

"Okay Vicky, let's have a look at your nose and eyes, shall we?"

Vicky nodded as the doctor waved her over to the exam table.

"Lie down dear," Denise, said moving the overhead light to shine on Vicky's face.

Denise leaned in close to Vicky, looking at her eyes and nose without touching her.

"Okay, Vicky, I'm going to check your nose. I have to touch you for this and it might hurt."

Vicky nodded. Denise pulled on a pair of latex gloves, then as gently as she could she pressed her fingers on Vicky's nose, one on each side. Vicky winced in pain.

"Sorry, dear. Yep, your nose is broken. Now to have a look at your eyes."

Denise took one of those ninety-degree flashlights from the wall mount and got up close, shining it into Vicky's eyes. Leaning forward Denise looked though the other end and looked in her left eye, then her right eye, then back to the left eye. Stand up straight she made a face as if she was confused, and then went back in, to look again. She looked into the right eye first, then the left one. Then she looked up Vicky's nose.

"Open your mouth dear, say ah," Denise, said.

Vicky did as Denise said. Denise looked into her mouth and down her throat. Shaking her head, Denise moved the overhead light out of the way.

"Sit up, dear. Slowly."

Vicky slowly sat up looking questioningly at Denise.

"Your nose is broken and will need to be set. It will hurt.

"Okay, what else?" Vicky asked apprehensively.

"Nothing really, you do have some fluid running down your throat from your nose. Do you wear glasses?"

"No."

"Hmmm... you're left eyeball appears longer than you right. Are you seeing clearly?"

"Only in my right eye, now that you mention it," Vicky replied.

"Well, as your face heals that might go away. If it doesn't I would suggest you see an ophthalmologist and have your eyes checked out. Now, let's get your nose straightened out."

"Okay." Vicky closed her eyes.

Denise pinched her nose between her thumb and forefinger while holding Vicky's head still. She quickly pulled out. Vicky screamed. I jumped up. Denise let go of Vicky's nose.

"All set. You will have to be very careful. I'll have a nurse come in and tape that nose up so it would slip out of place. I'm also going to write you a prescription for painkillers and an anti-inflammatory to help with that swelling and the bruise."

"Thank you, Doctor," Vicky gushed. "My head is feeling better already."

"Good. Anything else?" Denise asked.

"Yes, she'll need the same blood tests as I had," I said

"Right. You know where the lab is Carol when the nurse is finished with her, take her down there and then you're free to go. I will call you when the tests come back. Okay?"

"Sure Doc, no problem," I said.

A few minutes later a nurse came in and taped Vicky's nose so it would move unless I punched her again.

"Do you ladies know where to go?" the nurse asked.

"We do, thank you," I replied. "Follow me, Vicky."

We went to the lab, Vicky went back and they drew blood. She came out, walking very cautiously.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't like needles or the sight of blood."

"All you have to do is close your eyes," I said giggling.

"Shut up," she replied.

We went out to our cars and drove to the drug store. We went inside and walked back to the pharmacy. We had to wait ten minutes for them to fill the prescriptions. When we got back to the cars, Vicky opened her pain pills and gulped one down without water. When we got home, she took one of her anti-inflammatory pills and then she went to her room to lay down.

I still didn't know what I was going to do. During the excursion to the doctor's, I hadn't thought about anything. I knew why I was there but, I shut my mind off and cruised through on autopilot. Now I had to think about what I really didn't want to think about anymore, my cheating husband, and his whore. From my point of view, it was an awfully long time until Friday. I guess I would need to talk with my mom, although, what she was doing right now, disgusted me. Sitting at the kitchen table, I put my head down on my arms in frustration.

~~~~ WTH ~~~~

I must have fallen asleep, as Vicky was gently shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes, looking up at her. She stepped back. I guess the scowl on my face frightened her. Lifting my head, I sat up straight, my back cracking as I did. Shaking my head, I looked at Vicky as she stood there looking at me.

"I suppose you're hungry?" I asked.

"I am. Are you going to fix dinner, or should I?" she asked.

"How's your head?"

"Not as bad as when we got back from the doctors. It still hurts."

"What would you like?" I asked although I didn't know what we had that I could fix.

"I don't know."

Standing up, I felt like shit. I pulled open the fridge looking inside. Not much there. There were eggs, plenty of eggs. Bob loved his eggs. There were also some ham steaks and some hash browns in a bag. I pulled the eggs, ham, and hash browns out. Fixing dinner was no big deal. After eating, Vicky cleaned up the kitchen, while I went to the living room and lay on the couch. After about five minutes, I got up hurrying to the bedroom. I jumped in the shower letting the hot water cascade down my body. When I was dry, I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

~~~~ WTH ~~~~

When Friday evening came, I was sitting in the living room waiting for my dad to bring my mom over. I had to talk to both of them. Especially, my mom. I watched their car pull up in the driveway. I had told Vicky to disappear. She went up to her bedroom with a couple of sodas and chips. It was now time to talk to my slut of a mother and her cheating husband, even though they were my parents, that's how I thought of them now. Was I being a little holier than thou, I don't know and I could care less. I pulled the door open before my dad could knock. I hugged him, then I hugged my mother.

"So, how was Fredrick?" I whispered in her ear.

Mom jerked back, looking at me. She then turned to dad and glared at him. He just calmly looked at her. She shook her head scowling at him. When she turned back to me, she was smiling.

"He was great but, I'm not here to talk about him..."

"Ah, but you are, mother. You are here to talk to me about a cheating spouse, so I guess you can start with dad and then yourself."

I stepped aside so they could make their way to the couch while I closed and locked the door. When I turned around mother was frowning at dad. I just shook my head at both of them. I sat in a chair I had placed opposite the couch and just glared at each of them.

"Carol, your dad and I..."

"I know all about your agreement. I just can't believe... believe he cheated on you and then you cheated on him. What the hell?"

"Carol," dad said. "it was..."

"It was a way for her to cheat on you. Not get even. Getting even would be divorcing your cheating ass and taking your last dime. So don't tell me what she did was for revenge," I shouted the last.

My mother was looking at me with fear in her eyes.

"And the way she is looking at me now, I wonder how many other men she has been fucking on the side since you cheated, without telling you?"

"Carol!" my mother shouted.

"What? I see the fear in your eyes. The fear that what I just said will be revealed tonight in some way. You're afraid that dad will suspect that you have been cheating on him for a long time. Well? Have? You?" I shouted once again.

Mother just sat there, lips pressed together, fear filling her eyes, gripping her purse tightly. She was afraid. And I knew why she was afraid. Not for a fact but, just by the way she was now looking at me.

"You might as well tell him, he deserves to know. After all, you two had an agreement for you to fuck one guy. Might as well tell him about all the others now. Now he can divorce you without losing his shirt."

I sat there looking at my mother. I knew I was right about her. I also knew I had just ruined my parents' marriage. Or that my mother did with my help.

"Jennifer?" dad asked softly.

Mom sat there, holding tightly to her purse. Her eyes squinting at me, shoulders hunched up, lips pursed.

"Can we talk about this some other time?" mom asked softly.

"No!" dad said.

"Herman, we'll talk about this when we get home," mom ordered.

"How do you plan to get there?" dad asked.

Mom just turned to him and glared at him. Dad looked back at her, reached over and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her over his lap. I just smiled. Why? I don't know. The first slap on mom's ass was loud. She screeched loudly.

"Herman, stop this instant!" mom shouted.

Slap, slap, slap, resounded around the room. Mom cried out at each slap.

"I will continue to spank your cheating ass until you answer me," dad yelled.

Mom just whimpered. Slap, slap, slap, mom screeched with each one. I heard a sound and turned to the stairs. Vicky was there. I point up and she disappeared.

"All right, all right," mom cried.

"How many?" dad shouted.

"Five," mom croaked.

"What?" shouted dad.

"Five," mom said in a loud clear voice.

Dad pushed her off his lap onto the floor. She lay there crying.

"When you get home, I want their names, how long they were your lovers and how many times they each fucked you. Without that information, don't bother coming home. If you have that information, then we will talk. Don't have it, divorce. Got it?" Dad said looking down at mom.

Mom just nodded her head. Dad got up and left slamming the front door on his way out. Mom just lay there and cried. I just sat there shaking my head.

"Mom, get up off the floor."

She groaned as she got to her knees, then sitting on the couch once more, she just looked at me with sad eyes. I just glared back at her. We looked at each other for a long time without saying a word.

"What the hell, whore?" I said.

"What did you just call me?" mom shouted at me.

"A whore. Isn't that the word they used back in your day? Or would you prefer slut?"

I just smiled at her while she digested that. Her shoulder slumped and her head dropped. She was sobbing again.

"What the hell were you thinking mother?"

"He cheated on me..."

"Yes, he did, and you had an agreement, tit for tat. What the hell happened, Mother?"

"You want the whole story, so you can call me more names?" she asked.

"No more names. Just tell me what the hell happened."

"Fine. Fine, fine. Fuck!" mom yelled.

I had never heard her use that kind of language. I just sat there looking at her. She was looking at the coffee table between us hands gripping her purse so hard her knuckles were white. Rising, I went to her. She was after all, my mother. She may be a slut and a whore but, she was my mother. I pulled the purse from her hands and lay it on the table. I then took her in my arms and hugged her. Her arms came up around me fast and she hugged me tightly. She started sobbing.

"Oh my god, oh my god. I have fucked up really, really, bad," she croaked.

"We'll see. He has given you an out. I'm sure he will want retribution from you of some kind. He may want to go have an affair or affairs with someone or a lot of someones. We'll have to see. Now tell me. Tell me everything."

"Can I have a drink first?" she asked.

"Sure. Wine?" I asked.

"Yes, please. A big glass of wine will help."

I went and got two big glasses of wine setting them on the table. Mom reached out, picked hers up and took a big gulp. I giggled and went back to the kitchen and brought the bottle back. Mom looked at me and smiled. This was going to be a long night.

"About a year after I caught... no, that's not right. After I found out your father was cheating on me and we had sworn to my ridiculous agreement, I met a man at a conference I went to, here in Chicago. He was handsome and so masculine looking and he came on to me almost immediately. Even though I told him, I was married. Of course, the agreement was always in the back of my mind and I thought that this man just might be the one. We had dinner one night and he took me up to his room. We had sex. Do you want the detail?"

"God no! Continue."

"The next day I was ready to go to his room again. He had been very powerful and caring. Then he introduced his wife to me. I just turned and walked away. I had made a mistake I never thought I would make. Having sex with a married man. Yet, it felt so good to have a different cock inside my body, I was looking forward to doing it again and again with him to satisfy the agreement but, it looked like it wouldn't be with him. I was such an idiot. He wasn't wearing a ring, yet I should have asked. He knew I was married. He should have said something but, didn't."

Mom paused taking another gulp of wine. I just waited for her to continue. Then I had a thought.

"How many times did dad... you know with the woman you found out about?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"He was only with her a couple of months. He told me he and she had sexual relations about twenty times. I found that hard to believe but didn't say anything. He told me I could fuck some guy thirty times to get my revenge. I nodded at that and that's what we wrote down on the paper."

"You actually signed a piece of paper?"

"Yes. Your father insisted. Now, where was I?"

"You just found out your first lover was married," I said.

"Yes. I was devastated yet so turned on by what had happened. I wanted more strange cock..."

"Mom!" I said.

"You don't use words like that?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Fine. Go ahead."

"The next man I met at a bar on one of my girls' nights out with... well, you don't need to know their names."

"Were they all married?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Did any of them cheat on their husbands?"

"Yes. How do you think I found out about your father? One of them got him in the sack and told me about it two months after fucking his brains out. I almost beat the shit out of her. I never did speak to her again and she never joined us again. I think her husband beat the shit out her. I don't think they divorced as they had two kids to care for. Anyway, a very young handsome man asked me to dance. As we danced, he rubbed against me. His cock was huge and he got me so turned on I just followed him to his place. He was marvelous. I saw him four times. Should I be telling you their names so we can write this down for your dad?" she asked