What the Hell - Dig Your Grave Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Bob's eyes were wide with what I could only assume was horror. His mouth was moving yet no sound but a choking sound came out. I just sat there looking at him. No smile, no smug look, just as bland as you please. He finally got his voice back.

"Bullshit!" he yelled.

I handed the first envelope to him.

"You might want to read it over, then think about it for a bit," I said.

Growling, he snatched the envelope from my hand. He opened it up and pulled out the agreement form. He stared at it for a long time. When he looked up at me, I handed him the second envelope.

"This is the divorce agreement if you choose not to agree to the post-nuptial. You will see that you get nothing but your clothes and car and tools and such. The house is mine along with the furniture and stuff. Please read it over."

He took a long time to read the divorce decree.

"You will see that it is for irreconcilable differences. I will expect you to sign either the agreement or the decree before you leave. If you sign neither then a new divorce decree is going to be filed tomorrow for adultery. There is no wiggle room on this."

Bob just looked at me. Growling he picked up a pen, that I conveniently had on the table.

"Which would you like me to sign?" he asked softly.

"Bob, I loved you dearly, until... to me, it doesn't matter, I'm sorry to say. Our marriage was ruined... I still love you. I can say that to you."

"Will we be sleeping in separate bedrooms?"

"No, our marriage will go on as before. I will not treat you like a cuckold as it's defined in today's terms. We will have sex, I will enjoy it with you just as before. The only difference is I might be having sex with any number of men in the future. Or I might not. Or I might decide to try out a woman, who knows. I don't. I will treat you no differently than I did two weeks ago. I promise that. If I do, you can always divorce me."

"The thought of you with another man... I'm sorry, I just can't agree with that."

"Shouldn't you have thought about that the second time you fucked Vicky?" I asked softly.

His head turned as he glared at me. Then he hung his head.

"You got me there. Would you have forgiven me if I had refused her?"

"Eventually. You would have been in the dog house for quite some time though."

Bob looked at me sadness on his face. He put the pen to paper and signed the divorce decree, as I knew he would. He handed it to me. I had tears in my eyes. He stood. I stood. I threw my arms around him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered.

"Me too," I replied.

We stood holding each other for a long time. We were both crying at our wreck of a marriage.

"Can I call you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Maybe we can start all over?"

"You never know," I replied hiding my smile in his shirt.

"Can I ask one question?"

"You can ask as many as you want," I replied.

"Would you have fucked other guys if I signed that ridiculous agreement?"

"Yes." I would have, just to let him know he wasn't getting off lightly.

"I see."

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked.

"Why the hell not. You have always been a good cook."

We had dinner that night and talked about things, not our marriage. Who knows what will happen. I might meet someone. He might meet someone. Hell, we might even get back together but, not before some other man fucks me, that's for sure. Yes, I want revenge and I will have it. I might even wait until we get back together but I doubt I will. What the hell!

~~~~ The End ~~~~

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers