What the Hell - Payback is a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll take my car home. I'll drive Dave back in the morning. Cool?"

They both nodded as I opened the doors to my car. Dave and Jen got in the back seat. I started the car and drove off the lot. I heard Dave kissing Jen. I heard Jen's groans and moans. I just smiled as I drove them home. I finally had to look. I looked at the rearview mirror. Yep, just as I thought they were kissing and Dave was feeling up his wife. I couldn't see what she was doing to him but he was groaning too. As I pulled up in their drive they were pulling themselves together.

"Join us for some snacks," said Dave.

I was now wondering what was going on. I could at least walk them to the door. At the door, I stopped. Jen was right in front of me. She turned, as she didn't sense me behind her. She looked up into my eyes, pleadingly. Then Dave was there. He too looked at me with his eyes pleading that I come in. I shook my head as I took a step backward.

"Sam, please," said Jen.

"Sam, at least come in and talk to us," said Dave.

"Coffee, no alcohol," I said stepping inside.

Jen took my hand and led me to the kitchen. Dave followed us.

"Sit," ordered Jen. I chuckled at her.

I sat as she went to make the coffee. Dave sat down across from me. We didn't speak to each other. Even when Jen sat down to await the coffee, she didn't speak. Of course, she sat right next to me. I could smell her. No not her perfume, her arousal. I just stared ahead of me, passed Dave's head. I heard the coffee machine gurgle indicating it was finished. Jen got up and started pouring coffee into cups. She set a cup down in front of Dave and me. She then sat down next to me again sipping her coffee.

"Explain to me what you two thought might happen tonight?" I asked.

They both looked at each other then at me then at each other. Dave started to say something, but Jen cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"Sam... oh god, how do I say this? No honey, let me," Jen said waving to Dave silently once again. "Sam, I have come to love you over the years. Dave loves you also, but not that kind of love. He loves you as a friend, which I presume is the way you love him. I... I, on the other hand, have fallen in love with you. The romantic kind of love. The kind of love where I want us to make love, have sex together."

Jen squeezed her eyes tight. Dave just looked lovingly at his wife.

"Dave?" I asked.

His head swiveled around to look at me.

"We have talked a lot about you and Jen having... a good time together. I love my Jen with all my heart and I will try to give her, her every desire. If that means letting my best friend fuck her, then that's what will happen. Now if you say no, well you will be breaking both our hearts."

I put my head in my hands. What was I to do? I know I would never like this happening to my wife and me, when and if I ever got married. I just couldn't see myself having sex with my best friend's wife.

"Any time, any place," Jen whispered in my ear.

I just kept my head down and tried to think of a way to get out of this predicament. Then Jen's hand touched my erect cock. Now why did I have a hard cock? I looked over at Dave. He was gone. It was now just Jen and me. When I looked at her. She smiled moving her hand away from my cock. She stood up and undressed right in front of me. She was a beautiful woman no doubt about that. Yet she was my best friend's wife. Oh god, what was I going to do? I watched her get naked. When she was she sat right down next to me searching my eyes as I looked at her wonderful body. A body that if I was anyone else I would want to fuck. Reaching up, I pulled her lips to mine.

She groaned as I kissed her. She kissed me back. When I pulled my lips from her, she sat there, eyes closed.

"Please, please, please," she kept saying over and over.

I stood up and started to undress. Jen's eyes opened quickly to watch. She had seen me in a swimsuit plenty of times, yet she devoured me with her eyes. When my dick finally popped out of my boxers, she gasped coving her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she whispered.

"Is Dave going to watch?" I asked.

"If you will let him," she replied.

"Maybe when we have already started."

"That's okay. Where?" she asked.

"Where is Dave?"

"In the spare bedroom," she said.

"So he and you are going to let me fuck you in your bed?"

"Yes, that's where I will be most comfortable," she said.

"I see. Yet where do you think I would be most comfortable?"

"Probably home in your bed, just as women are."

"Well, Jen, led the way."

She took my hand and pulled me down the hallway to the last door on the left. The door was open and the lights were all on. I looked around. It wasn't the first time I had been in the room, but I was just checking to see if any cameras were set up.

"No cameras, dear," said Jen.

She pulled me into her arms and kissed me hard. I kissed her back. She was so soft yet firm in my arms. Her naked body felt good against mine. We kissed for a long time. Jen was moaning the entire time. She also had her hand around my hard cock. I moaned when she squeezed it gently. I guess I was going to do this for her and Dave. I did love them both. But... Jen pulled her lips from mine. She dropped to her knees and sucked my dick into the mouth. That got a big groan from me. I was almost ready to fill her mouth after only a couple of seconds of her sucking.

I slowly pulled my dick from her mouth. She looked up at me. I saw lust, love, and a little worry. I pulled her up off her knees. She was still looking at me. I pulled her lips to mine. She kissed me passionately.

"Get on the bed," I said.

Smiling she got on the bed, lay on her back, and lifted her arm to me. I climbed into bed and crawled up between her legs. My face was now even with her very pretty pussy. It was actually kind of cute. Yet she had this very big clitoris. The head was sticking way out of its hood. I bent slowly down and gave it a lick. Jen shook with passion. I looked up at her, she was looking down at me nodding her head. She wanted me to suck on her clit. I did, keeping my eyes on hers. After two licks her eyes closed and she shook with passion again.

When I sucked her clit into my mouth and started slapping it with my tongue, she screamed, loudly. I just kept sucking and licking. She was now in full orgasm. Jen's hips were bucking up trying to get more of her clit into my mouth. I sucked her really hard. She screamed in orgasm. When I spit her out she collapsed under me. I crawled up her body, stopping at her just right tits, and sucked on each nipple for a while. She was moaning and shaking her head from side to side. She was having one orgasm after another. I stopped crawling looking down at her face. With her eyes closed, she was smiling as she shook in orgasm. When my cock touched her pussy, her eyes flew open, staring up at me. As I pressed my cock to her opening, she nodded and I could see her heart rate climb by watching the artery in her neck.

Once my cockhead was in her, I slammed the rest into her well-lubricated vagina. She screamed as I hit her cervix. She just kept nodding at me. I pushed in even farther, pushing her cervix back, the opening cupping the head of my cock. She moaned throwing her arms around my neck and pulling my mouth to hers. We kissed as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her vagina. She pulled her lips from mine.

"Can Dave watch now?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Dave now, he's inside me," she shouted out.

"I know I can see," he said from the hallway.

I smiled as I fuck his wife slowly. I would say I was making love to her but even though I did love her, in my mind it was just slow fucking.

"Faster, harder," Jen gasped.

I started slowly to speed up my thrust into her body. I took my time. She just went wild as I did. She was now in constant orgasm. I could feel her fluids forced out of her body by my dick. Looking around I found Dave sitting in the chair at the side of the bed. He was looking at us. His face was neutral, yet his eyes were bright and catching every detail. I was finally fucking Jen as fast and hard as I could. I only had a few minutes left before I collapsed or I came then passed out. Then I was coming in my friend's wife. She screamed when she felt my cock jerk and my cum hit the walls of her vagina. One last slam into her and I was finished, at least until I had a chance to catch my breath. I could go again if they wanted me to.

Dave just sat there, still watching. I looked at his crotch. He wasn't hard. I then wondered if he had a problem with me doing this or if he had an erection problem, so to satisfy Jen he got me for tonight. The thoughts ran through my mind that she fucked a lot of other guys. Now wasn't the time to ask questions like that. I rolled to Jen's side. She rolled to hold me close as she came down from her orgasms.

"I love you," she whispered.

"She does," whispered Dave.

Now I was really shocked. I didn't say anything. I just lay there looking into Jen's eyes. Her hand moved to take hold of my cock. Just her touch started getting me hard. I moaned at her touch.

"Do you love her Sam?" asked Dave which I thought was strange.

I looked behind me. Dave was still sitting in the chair without a hard-on. I looked up at his face. He looked slightly embarrassed.

"I do love her Dave, really I do."

"Good."

I was now hard as a rock again. Jen pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me. I could feel my cum running out of her vagina as she grabbed me and lined me up with her opening. She slammed herself down on my hard cock in one sudden movement. I groaned as I felt her squeeze me with her pussy. When she started to bounce up and down on my cock I knew it would take a long time for me to cum again. Jen was already coming. Her eyes rolled up into her head. Her mouth was open as she groaned with each slam down on my hard cock. I just closed my eyes enjoying what she was doing to me. I finally, just watched her tits bounce around on her chest. I reached up and grabbed one. Jen cried out when I did. I wasn't squeezing it hard, but I was squeezing it. Jen kept crying out slamming down and lifting on my cock. I also reached up and grabbed her other tit. She just moaned and screamed louder.

"Oh god, oh my god, oh my fucking god," she said slamming down again and again.

"Don't forget that Dave loves you too," I whispered.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted at my word. "I love him so much I will..."

She was back to just slamming down on me hard and screaming each time she did. Yet she was looking at Dave. I looked at him too. He just nodded and stood up and left the bedroom.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Jen collapsed on me breathing hard. I held her gently. I heard the door close.

"Where is Dave going?" I asked.

She was now hugging me hard. I rolled until she was on her back and I was on my side looking down at her. I hadn't cum yet but my dick was suddenly soft. There was something fishy here. I looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was just now showing midnight. I gently kissed Jen on the lips. She kissed me back her arms coming up around my neck. The kiss lasted a long time. Her breathing was finally back to normal as was mine.

"Talk to me, Jen. We've just done the most intimate thing two people can do. I've told you I love you, you've told me you love me. What the hell is going on?"

Tears were starting to well up in her eyes.

"Dave is dying," she said softly.

I was overwhelmed with sorrow. Not just whelmed, but overwhelmed. My best friend in the world was dying and he just gave me his wife. I started to roll to the edge of the bed. Jen grabbed my arm holding me. Of course, I could have got free but when the woman you just had wonderful sex with keeps you from getting out of bed, you don't.

"Sam, no. He doesn't want you to..."

Jen just started crying. I lay back down pulling her into my arms and held her. She cried for quite some time holding onto me tightly.

"I love you," she finally said softly.

"Oh, Jen, I love you too. Whose plan was this?" I asked.

"Mine, but Dave backed me up with it. After... well, I will need someone strong to keep me from just going crazy. Besides there was another reason to pick you, I fell in love with you a long time ago. When I told Dave, this was before he... well, anyway, he said he was happy that I found you lovable. He said you needed all the love you could get in your life. I have no idea what he meant by that though and he would never talk about what he said."

There was a soft knock at the door. Jen jumped up out of bed to open the door for her husband. She hugged him gently. I saw Dave wince a little. He wrapped his arms around his wife.

"I need my shot now," he said looking everywhere but at me.

"Okay. Sam, can you wait for me in the living room, grab your clothes, please."

"Sure Jen," I replied getting up and grabbing my clothes.

As I passed Dave, I gave him a gentle hug. He sighed as he patted me on the back. I left the room and went to wait for Jen. We still had a lot to talk about. After a while Jen came zipping passed me headed for the kitchen. I could hear her open the fridge and take some things out. She came right up to me, leaned down, and kissed me hard for just a second. Tears were running down her face. Then she was gone. I did notice the vile of something and the syringe in her hand. I too had tears running down my face. My best friend was dying. His wife... hell what a night.

Jen came zipping past me with the vial of medicine and the syringe into the kitchen. On her way back she stopped, sitting on my lap, and kissed me hard. Kissing her back I was able to wrap her in my arms. She still had tears running down her cheeks, dripping off her face onto her naked breasts. I suddenly realized how long I had been in love with my best friend's wife. She pulled away from me looking into my eyes.

"I'll be back in just a bit. He'll be asleep in a bit. I love you so much," she said fast and was gone.

I saw the bedroom lights go out. I tried not to think about anything as I sat there. I leaned back on the couch, put my head back, and closed my eyes. I tried to think about getting even with the asshole across the street. Yet now I had thoughts about betraying Jen. I shivered as the air suddenly passed over me. Then the kitchen lights went out. I lifted my head and saw Jen slowly walking toward me. She sat down next to me. We hugged each other.

"I'm so sorry," I said softly.

"Thank you. Kiss me please."

I leaned toward her and gently placed my lips to hers. She sighed as they met. I could taste her tears on her lips as I brushed my tongue across them. She moaned as she opened her mouth. Jen pulled away from me.

"Will you stay the night with me?" she asked softly.

"Of course. From now on, whatever you need just ask," I replied hugging her just a bit more tightly.

Jen moaned hugging me back.

"Are you tired?" she asked.

"Not really. I feel exhausted but I doubt I will get to sleep unless I just pass out through sheer physical exhaustion. My mind just keeps going round and round."

"Me too. Will you make love to me?"

"Of course."

She stood up pulling me with her. She turned off the only two lights in the living that were on. She then led me to another bedroom. The house was now dark the moonlight was streaming through the window. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. She sighed as she hugged me back. Letting go of her, I picked her up in my arms and placed her gently on the bed. I joined her kissing her lips gently. Her hands came up to run her finger through my hair. Pulling back from kissing her I looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much," she whispered. "I know how hard that is to..."

I put my finger to her lips.

"I love you too. I really love you. I had some time to think while you were taking care of your husband and I realized how long I have been in love with you. Of course, I would have never acted on it at all, but then there you were in my arms telling me you loved me."

Jen was shivering in my arms. I kissed her forehead. She shivered more.

"I need you to make love to me. Now. No more talking, please," Jen said.

"Just one more question. How long has it been since you and Dave had made love?"

"Almost a year. I was so glad you took us to that club. I just adored you for dancing with me. And those other men, holy shit! You saw the shape I was in when you finally came back to me," Jen said excitedly. "And then when you agreed to fuck me... I almost passed out from excitement."

I pressed my lips to hers. She sighed as she kissed me back. My hand went to her breast, she sighed even louder.

"I'm just going to slide right into you," I said moving between her legs.

"Yes," she hissed.

Her legs spread as I moved over her. Her pussy was shiny in the moonlight. Pressing the head of my cock against her opening had Jen almost to the point of fainting. Her eyes rolled back into her head. I slipped into her body nice and slow. I was going to make love to her, not fuck her. She now meant more to me than anything else in the world. I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. I was actually thinking about asking her to marry me. I knew that wasn't a thing to do right now, but later, after...

"I love you so much," she hissed in my ear as I was now all the way inside her.

"I love you more than you could know," I replied.

"Tell me," she said.

"I can't yet," I replied softly.

Pulling out of her body, I stopped when I felt my head was just inside her. She sighed. Slowly I pushed back into her.

"Oh god, yes," she whispered.

For a long time, I just pulled slowly out of her and then pushed back into her body, sighing with pleasure. Jen was sighing also. Her eyes were now fully open, staring up at me. I was staring back into her wonderful eyes. She had a smile on her beautiful face. I had never fucked any woman this slowly. I found that I could keep doing this for as long as I wanted. The head of my cock did tingle, yet not enough to cause me to orgasm. Jen was having orgasm after orgasm.

When she started to jerk her hips faster than I was sliding in and out of her I sped up to meet her thrusting hips. She was on her way to a super orgasm. I was just starting to feel mine start. After about three minutes of her slamming up into me, I slammed down into her one final time. She screamed with her orgasm. Grunting loudly, I filled her with my second orgasm of the night. Her hips were still up in the air.

I held myself up, so I wouldn't crush Jen. She was suddenly back down on the bed. My cock had pulled out of her. She sighed with its loss. I was still hard, so I slipped it back into her before it went soft. We lay there kissing hard. When I pulled my lips from her she opened her pretty eyes and stared up at me. I stared back into her eyes. They were filled with love. I hoped mine were too. We both sighed at the exact same time. I chuckled, and Jen giggled.

"How do I say I love you without it sounding so insignificant?" she asked.

"You just did. You allowed me to enter your body and receive pleasure from doing that," I replied.

"And you slide that big cock of yours into my body and allowed me to receive pleasure from letting you."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you," Jen said.

My cock finally softened. I rolled to Jen's side. She was up and hurrying to the bathroom. I lay on my back wondering how to ask her to marry me. Jen came back, climbed into bed, and lay beside me. She snuggled in close.

"Good night Sam," she said softly.

"Good night Jen," I replied and closed my eyes.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

In the morning Jen was up and out of bed quickly. I nodded, knowing she had Dave to take care of. I headed for the bathroom. Just as I was lifting the lid, Jen rushed right in and sat down before I could lift the seat an inch.