What the Hell - Payback is a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

"Sorry," she said looking up at me as she peed.

I just smiled at her and waited my turn. She patted my limp cock while she continued to pee. I just smiled as my bladder started to punch me in the kidneys. Standing she stepped aside, tore a few sheets of toilet paper off the roll, and cleaned herself. Then she was off to help Dave. I let loose with what my body wanted to get rid of.

Today was the day that I would meet Alexis at the A&P. I was looking forward to getting to know her. Yet not quite as much as I did before last night. After telling Jen and Dave I would be back, I went home for some clothes and a shower. I could have showered there, yet I needed some time to think about a lot of things now. What I wanted to do to that asshole across the street from Jen and Dave was still at the top of my list. But what I planned to do to Alexis was not what I wanted to do now. Not after what Jen told me and what we did last night.

I was back at Dave's just in time for breakfast. I smiled at Jen as I dropped my bags at the back door. I kissed her on the cheek and slapped Dave on the back.

"Don't you know you're not supposed to hit a sick man?" Dave said laughing.

I just smiled at him as I sat down. Jen put a plate of ham and eggs in front of me. There was also a bowl of fried potatoes on the table. Dave was pushing his food around the plate taking a small bit here and there. Mostly he ate the potatoes. Jen finally sat down with a plate for herself. She scooped some potatoes out onto her plate and then put a few more on Dave's plate. Dave nodded as he cut off a small piece and put it in his mouth.

I dropped my head, closed my eyes, and said a silent prayer for my buddy. Once he was gone I would take care of his wife. I would see she never wanted for anything, just like he did. I then scarfed down my eggs and ham. I then sat there watching Jen. She was watching Dave. I could feel tears start to leak from my eyes. I got up quickly and grabbed my bags taking them to the bedroom I woke up in. I saw clean sheets folded on the chair next to the bed. I stripped the bed and then put the clean sheets on it and remade the bed. I then went back to the kitchen and helped Jen with the dishes.

She looked at me like I was nuts. I looked in the living room and saw Dave sitting on the couch staring at the TV. I could hear he was watching the news.

"What are you doing?" asked Jen softly.

"Just helping out. I decided to stay here until I finish with Parker."

"Oh, okay. Glad to have you. Dave will enjoy having his friend here," said Jen almost in tears. "As will I."

She shivered as she turned back to rinsing dishes while I put them in the dishwasher. We were done in just a few minutes. We both went and sat with Dave. He now had a ballgame on.

"I never asked Jen this, Dave," I started haltingly. "What do you have? Cancer?"

"Kind of. It's a cellular degeneration thing. It has something to do with genetics. It is rare and has no cure yet. I'm one of only 30 cases worldwide. I can't remember the name. Jen?"

Jen just hung her head.

"I'll tell you later Sam," she said sobbing keeping her head down.

"I'm sorry Jen," I said softly.

Dave just smiled at us two.

"You better get going Sam, Alexis will be leaving for the story soon," said Dave.

Nodding I got up and looked down at Jen. She looked at me, got up, and walked me to the door. Before opening it she kissed me soundly.

"Go," she said slapping me on the ass.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

I was walking up and down the aisles of the A&P when Alexis came in grabbed a cart and started down the first aisle. I turned my cart around and went the other way just in case she might look down the main aisle where I was. Once I was sure she was down the first aisle I hurried to the second aisle and slowly walked toward the back of the store. As I came around the corner heading for the first aisle I made sure my cart bumped into Alexis' cart.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said looking at her.

"No problem," she replied looking at me with questions in her eyes.

"Aren't you... don't you live across the street from Jen and Dave..."

"Why, yes, I do. And you're their friend who is over there a lot?"

"I am," I replied sticking out my hand. "I'm Sam."

She reached out taking my hand in hers.

"I'm Alexis."

Her hand was warm and soft. When she let go of mine I let go of hers. Trying to be subtle I didn't see a wedding ring on her left hand. In fact, she didn't have any jewelry on at all.

"Very nice to meet you, Alexis, aren't you married to Gus?" I asked.

Alexis started giggling. I just looked at her.

"No, no I'm not married to that fool. I promised my parents to take care of him after his parents died. I'm his aunt. Does everyone think I'm married to him?"

"They do," I said.

"Well, shit."

"Who owns the place you live in?" I asked.

"I do."

"Well, if I were your I would kick his dumb ass out on in the street. He's old enough to take care of himself."

"I can't do that. He's family."

"Well, I would bet he's the one telling everyone that you two are married," I said. "Next time I'm over at Jen and Dave's you should come join us."

"You know, I just might do that, thanks," she replied. "That just might persuade everyone that I'm not his wife."

"Well, that's a start. I'll be over there when you get home after grocery shopping. It was really nice meeting you, Alexis."

"It was nice meeting you Sam," she said.

"See you this afternoon, maybe," I said as I pushed my cart down the aisle.

Alexis continued on her way also. I left the cart at the door with all the other carts and headed back to Jen and Dave's place.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

When I pulled into the drive at Dave's, Parker was on his front porch. I just laughed at him as I drove back to park next to Dave's car. When I went into the house, Dave and Jen were sitting at the kitchen table. They both looked up at me with expectant eyes.

"Well, the plan is off for now, although I might go to the club on Saturday and try and pick Alexis up anyway."

"What?" Jen almost shouted.

"She isn't married to Parker."

"What?" screamed Jen and Dave together.

"No, she's his aunt and she promised his parents to take care of him. She owns the house, not him."

"That fucking weasel!" said Jen. "And why would you go to the club to try and pick her up?"

Jen now sounded a little jealous. I just smiled at her. Dave put his hand on hers. She gasped looking at me sorrow in her eyes. I just nodded. I sat down at the table with them.

"I did tell her to drop by here just so she can dispel the rumors floating around about her," I said.

"Well, she is a nice woman," said Dave. "Pretty too."

Jen slapped his hand growling at him. Dave just laughed. It was good to see him at least being able to laugh.

"You will still be staying with us?" asked Jen.

"Yes, Jen. I will need to go out during the day to make sure everyone is doing what they should be doing."

"Okay," she said shyly.

I knew what she wanted. After almost a year without a real dick in her, just one night would not keep her from wanting more. I took her hand in mine and kissed it. She sighed. Dave nodded. Then a knock at the front door startled us all. Jen got up to see who it was. Dave and I heard muffled talking and then the door closing gently.

"Right this way," said Jen leading Alexis to the kitchen.

I turned in my chair and stood holding the chair between Dave and me for her. She smiled at everyone. Leaning in I told her that I had already told them who she really was. She nodded still smiling. I sat back down. Jen was over making coffee. Dave was staring at Alexis.

"Alexis, may I introduce you to Dave and Jen. Her real name is Jennifer but she prefers Jen. Dave and Jen, this is Alexis. Jen just scowled at me. Dave took Alexis' hand in his raising it to his lips. Alexis blushed. Jen cleared her throat. Dave just held Alexis' hand and stared into her eyes.

"All right buddy, let her go," I said softly.

"You have beautiful eyes," Dave said letting go of her hand.

"Thank you, Dave," replied Alexis.

When the coffee was ready we all had a cup. Then we all just gabbed for the next hour. Then there was pounding on the front door. Jen went to see who it was. She came back livid.

"It's Gus," she said in a controlled voice.

"Oh my. I'm sorry," said Alexis getting up and rushing to the front door. "Gus, what are you doing?"

We could hear Alexis but not Gus.

"Go home. I'll be home when I want to. You got that Gus. I don't answer to you. And quit telling everyone I'm your wife!" The door slammed shut. Alexis came back into the kitchen rolling her eyes. "You were right Sam, he is getting to be a pain in my ass. I may just have to commit him. But that might take a lot of money."

"I thought he was Dave?" asked Jen.

"He is kind of. Most of that money is gone taking care of him."

"Jen, don't we know someone who owns a care facility that handles cases like this?" asked Dave.

"We do. Martha Button and her husband George have one not far from here."

"Get her on the phone please."

"No, no, I can..."

"Hush," said Dave grasping her hand.

"Crap," said Jen. "They are both out and about, not expected back until morning. I left a message for them to call me."

"Alexis, don't worry, Dave is a great humanitarian from the outback in Australia..."

"Stop that Sam," said Jen slapping me in the back of the head.

For the rest of the day, we just sat and talked about all kinds of things. When Alexis decided it was time for her to leave I walked her to the door. Before I could open the door, she had wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. I hugged her back looking into her eyes. She smiled letting go of me.

"I had a wonderful time. Maybe the best time in a long time."

"A lot of time there," I said smiling.

She slapped my arm. I chuckled. She giggled. I opened the door for her. She left stopping at the bottom of the stairs, turned, and waved. Then she was across the street. I stood there as she knocked on the door. The asshole had locked it on her. I stood there for just a minute, then hurried over.

"Do you mind a little damage that I will happily fix tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, not at all," she replied.

I then kicked the door in. I was lucky the asshole hadn't set the deadbolt. Only a little bit of wood to repair and a new lockset. Gus came running into the foyer, his eyes wide.

"What the fuck are doing breaking into my house?" he shouted.

"This is my house Gus and you know that," Alexis shouted. "And don't you ever lock me out again!"

Gus went scurrying back into the house. I hugged Alexis once again. She hugged me back. I went back to Jen and Dave's place. About five minutes later there was a knock at the door. I waved everyone back to their seats. It was the cops. I opened the door and let them in. We talked for about five minutes. They went across the street and knocked on Alexis' door. She answered. They talked to her, then she called Gus to the door. When he saw the police he turned to go back into the house. Alexis grabbed his collar and pulled him back to the door. There was a long discussion with Gus just nodding at what the officers were telling him. Then they left. Alexis waved to me, I waved back and closed the door.

"Well," asked Jen.

"They didn't arrest him, but he got a stern talking too," I said chuckling. "Where is Dave?"

"He's in bed, he was exhausted."

"Oh, I'm sorry I should have realized."

"No, he had a marvelous time. He loved looking at Alexis," said Jen softly.

"Ah."

Jen got up to clean up. I got up to help her. We were done quickly. I then pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. She moaned.

"I love you so much," Jen whispered.

"I love you," I whispered back.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked softly.

I pushed her back, to look into her eyes.

"You never have to ask that," I said. "I will be so happy to have you in my bed anytime you want."

Tears started to flow down her cheeks as she pulled me tightly against her. I hugged her back. Letting her go, I gently took her hand in mine and we walked to my bedroom turning out the lights as we went. We both undressed and headed to the bathroom. Washing each other was fun. When we were both dried off, we went back to the bedroom. We stood beside the bed kissing running our hands over each other's bodies. Together we climbed into bed turning to each other and kissing passionately. Running my hands over Jen's body was quite stimulating not only to me but to her too. Jen pushed me away looking into my eyes. I just stared back. Backing away a little she turned her body so that her wonderful pussy was over my face and her face was over my crotch.

When her hand grasped my cock, I moaned with delight. I put my hands on her beautiful ass. She groaned as I squeezed her butt cheeks. Her lips touched my cockhead. I pulled her pussy down so I could kiss her pussy lips. After that first kiss, we devoured each other. Jen was sucking my cock deep into her throat. I was pushing my tongue as far as I could into her vagina. Soon I was lapping her juices right from the source. Jen screamed with my cock deep in her mouth. Soon we were both coming. Jen came first, then I did as she screamed on my cock. I sucked as much of her cum into my mouth. She did the same. Jen flopped off of me. I was head down on the bed so I moved around to be able to look her in the eyes. We lay there watching each other.

"Fuck me when you can," Jen said softly.

I smiled at her nodding. It would be a little bit. Jen was still trying to breathe normally as was I. Jen took a deep breath letting it out slowly.

"Sam, what will happen with Alexia?"

"Well, from what I gathered at the table. Dave will get his friend and Alexia together to see what they can do with her nephew. If everything works out she will be free of him and be able to pursue new things."

"No, I mean what will happen with you and her?" A tear rolled down Jen's cheek.

"I have no plans... are you worried I would leave you for her?" I asked, it finally slapping me in the face.

"You sure?" she asked. "Because of the way you were looking at her..."

"She would just be a... if anything just a romp in the hay," I replied.

"But we are in love."

"Yes we are, but you are still married to Dave. I really want to ask you to marry me, but I can't even think about that... yet." I sniffled back the tears starting to well up in my eyes.

"Oh. So she would be a piece on the side until we can profess our love and admiration to each other?" Jen asked.

"Maybe not even that. Depends on a lot of things. For all we know she has a regular guy at the club she fucks. Maybe even more. They did say the motel was just down the road. Close enough to go down there several times a night."

"Well, you guys are quick when push comes to shove," said Jen laughing.

I pulled her over my legs and gave her one light swat across her ass.

"Ow, that hurt."

"Bullshit. I didn't even hit you hard enough to leave a handprint," I said.

She rolled onto her back, pulling me on top of her.

"Fuck, fuck me hard!" she said softly. "Show me you're not quick." She giggled as I rolled on top of her.

My cock was already hard as I shoved it into her wet pussy. She groaned as I hit bottom. For the next half hour, we fucked each other's brains out. Sometimes I was on top and sometimes she was on top. It was now a race to see who came last. She was on top when she finally came so hard that she fell off of me. As she fell I came, shooting my semen all over the place most of it landing on Jen. She cried out when each spurt landed on her. The bed was also covered with not only my semen but with Jen's juice as well.

We both slowly walked to the bathroom to clean up. A shower was in order. Jen went to the linen closet and pulled out clean sheets and a duvet. Together we stripped the bed and remade the bed. We were lying down holding each other again, lights out.

"So, you want to marry me?" Jen asked softly.

"Yes. Yet I can't ask..." I said.

"I understand. I wish I had known about that club sooner."

"Why?"

"Well, until you and I, because Dave realized that I, it had been a year since I had..."

"You told me already. Would knowing about the club have changed anything?"

"No, I guess not... but it's nice to be able to dream," she said.

"Well, once we are together, you have my permission to go there anytime you want."

"No, not if we're married I can't!" she almost shouted.

"I'll have the minister put in a special clause that will allow you. I saw how you acted when you were able to dance with those guys."

"You would do that for me?" asked Jen.

"Yes. For you, anything you want is what I want." I couldn't get the way she looked as she danced with those guys at the club. I think I was more turned on by that than anything else did that night until Jen just about raped me. Yet right now, here, I didn't know how I would feel once we were actually married. Things could change drastically after I said 'I do'.

"I won't keep you to that as there is no telling how you will feel after we say 'I do'."

"I was just thinking that," I replied looking at her. "Can you read my mind?"

Jen giggled and then started to laugh.

"Wouldn't you like to know? And no, I'm not telling you what you are thinking because it's rude."

Jen smiled at me as I shook my head. I was actually thinking how sexy she was.

"You want to go another round, it's still early?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yes, that sounds delicious," Jen replied snuggling up to this time. "And no coming all over the place."

I just chuckled at her as I rolled close to her and kissed her lips. She moaned as I did. Her hand went to my semi-hard cock. Mine went to her wet pussy. We made love for a very long time. Once we both came, I went to the bathroom and got her a wet warm washcloth. She smiled at me as I handed it to her. I wasn't sure how to go about cleaning her. She would have to show me sometime. She dropped the cloth on the floor and snuggled up to me.

"I love you, Samuel Duncan," she said softly.

"I love you, Jennifer Baxter," I replied. Jen shivered at the use of her long first name. "You really don't mind if I use your first name, do you?"

"No not at all, yet when Dave started to call me Jen, I thought that was cute so I never mentioned it to him. But you can call me Jen or Jennifer if you want. When you say it, it kind of turns me on."

"Now I really love you, Jennifer Baxter," I said. She shivered again.

"I love you too Sam," she replied.

"Good night dear," I said.

"Good night my love," she replied.

We both closed our eyes and were asleep quickly.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

In the morning, I had to leave to go to work. I had taken enough time off I had to see what was going on and what had not been going on. I hugged Dave as I left. Jen met me at the door and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Will you be home for supper?" she asked.

"I should be if not I will call," I said smiling at her.

She smiled back as I closed the door. Alexis was on her way over. We met on the driveway. She stopped in front of me. I looked at her.

"Are you leaving?" she asked.

"Yes, I have to work," I said softly.

"Oh, yeah, so do I," she said looking confused.

"And?" I asked.

"Nothing. I thought today was Sunday."

"It is I go in on Sunday because there is no one else there, so I check up on all my lazy employees," I said smiling at her.

"Oh, then I don't have to go to work until tomorrow."

I smiled at her, leaned in, and kissed her cheek.

"Jen and Dave are up and the coffee is brewing," I said softly.

"Thank you," Alexis said rubbing the cheek I had kissed. She turned and went up to the front door. Jen had it open waiting for her. Jen smiled at me, then closed the door.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers