What the Hell - Payback is a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

"Oh, that's dangerous territory, there partner," said Jen.

"Don't I know it? I have thought more the past what, four, or five weeks, than any time in my entire life. And it's all been about you two."

I just sat there looking at them both. I was in the corner of the couch. They were both naked. I was fully clothed. My mind was still reeling wondering how I had got these two beauties to even care about me let alone love me. Although Alexis has said the words, I can see it in her eyes. Jen leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips. I could see the tears on her cheeks. Then Alexis kissed me on the lips softly. She too, was crying. They both got up and went back to the bedroom. I didn't hear anything from them until they came out fully dressed and sat next to me on the couch. Alexis sighed.

"I'm going to say goodnight Sam. I will see you tomorrow."

Jen was poking her in the ribs. Alexis was trying to fend her off. I just shook my head.

"If there is something she doesn't want to say, why in hell are you, Jennifer, trying to make her say it?" I asked loudly.

Jen gasped. She was looking at me like a frightened rabbit in the headlights. Alexis was just standing there looking down at me. I smiled up at her as I rose and took her in my arms. I couldn't say the words either, but I could show her. I picked her up, carrying her to the bedroom. She gasped but didn't say anything. Jen went to follow us, but I closed the door before she got there. I heard a sigh as she slid down the door to the floor. The door wasn't locked she could have come in anytime she wanted. But she knew I would be angry with her if she did.

I put Alexis down on her feet gently. I pulled her into my arms hugging her tight. She moaned softly as she put her arms around me.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

Her legs suddenly went limp. Luckily, I had a firm grip on her. She finally got her feet back under her. Her arms gripped me firmly.

"I love you too," she whispered in my ear.

There it was. She had finally said it to me. She was then kissing me, hard. I kissed her back and felt her up. She sighed loudly then pulled her lips from mine.

"We're not going to do anything are we?" she asked softly.

"Not unless you want to?" I asked whispering.

"I was planning on saving myself for tomorrow night for the second guy I pick up?" she whispered giggling softly.

"I see. I was planning on saving myself to pick up a woman who had been fucked already," I whispered. "Go open the door quickly but quietly."

Alexis nodded at me, went to the door, and pulled it open quickly. Jen fell into the room with a loud shriek. Alexis and I stood back laughing at her. I looked at the bedside clock.

"It's bedtime! Get your ass out of those clothes and get in bed," I said looking down at Jen.

Alexis started to undress, as did I. Jen scrambled to her feet and started to disrobe. We were all in bed in less than a minute. Once in bed, I cuddled up to Alexis. When Jen got in the bed, the only space left was in front of Alexis.

"The last one in bed has to turn out the lights," I said smiling.

Jen got up and turned out the overhead light then came to bed and turned out the lights on the bedside stands. She was back in bed quickly.

"Good night," I said.

Alexis and Jen both said good night. I was asleep quickly.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

Saturday night was a blast. We came in, I with Jen on my arm, Alexis walking ahead of us. Men were hitting on her as she walked to a table. As we all sat at the same table, a good-looking guy asked Alexis to dance. They were on the dance floor for a long time. I could see that Alexis really liked this guy. Her face was flushed with excitement. Finally, she came back to the table with the guy, picked up her clutch and they left.

"Well, it looks like you will get your sloppy seconds," said Jen giggling.

I took Jen's hand and took her out on the dance floor. She groaned as she pressed against me.

"When I take her to the motel, you can do whatever you want with whoever you want."

"Really?"

"Really.

When the song ended, a man was there to cut in. Jen accepted. I went back to the table and sat there watching Jen rub herself against the guy. After each song, a new guy cut in, pressing against Jen as they danced. She eventually came back to the table. I had to chuckle at the way she looked. She looked sexually excited and about to fuck anything in the place.

"Pick one and go," I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes."

She got up and walked over to a guy she had danced with first, they were out the door in a minute. I sat there smiling. Of course, this would not happen after we were married. I sat there watching good-looking guys rub against all the women. I sat there for a good hour before Alexis came back in glowing. She smiled at me as she sat down across from me. I smiled at her.

"Was he good?" I asked.

"Holy shit!" she said smiling. "Where is Jen?"

"She's at the motel," I replied.

Alexis looked at me, her eyes wide.

"We're not married yet. She's free to do whatever with whoever she wants. And so am I."

Alexis smiled and nodded.

"I'm ready anytime you are," said Alexis.

"Let's dance," I replied.

Out on the dance floor, she pressed her entire body against me.

"We better hurry, he's running down my leg," she said.

I led her to the door. The walk to the motel took about three minutes. As we were checking in, I spotted Jen leaving with her guy and headed back to the club. I chuckled as Alexis and I headed to our room. She was all over me once the door closed. She was down on her knees, unzipping my pants, reached in and pulled my cock out, and popped it in her mouth. It was hard in seconds. We both hurried to undress. Then we were on the bed, me on top of her jamming my cock into her sloppy pussy. I was hooked. Sloppy pussy was marvelous. My god, it was warm and slick. I pounded into Alexis hard and fast. She was screaming her pleasure as my cock hit the bottom with each slam into her body. I slammed into her for the next fifteen minutes. She was screaming the entire time.

I slammed into her one last time and filled her up again. She shook with orgasm for about two minutes. As she shook more and more, I became worried. Her eyes finally opened looking up at me with a big smile on her lips.

"Let's go back, I want another guy to pound into my used pussy," said Alexis.

Nodding, I got up off her and we dressed and headed back to the club. We met Jen and another guy heading toward the motel. We would have to wait to hear about her adventures. As we sat down a guy was asking her to dance. She nodded and they were off to the dance floor. As the song ended, Alexis and the guy headed to the motel. I chuckled. It looked like the two women I was here with were going crazy with lust. Then a beautiful woman was asking me to dance. I nodded at her and I led her out to the floor.

"I'm Sam," I said.

"I'm Tina," she replied pressing her body against me.

My dick was hard almost immediately. Tina sighed as I pressed into her vulva.

"How would like to take me to the motel?" Tina asked.

"If your husband doesn't mind," I replied.

"He doesn't, he likes sloppy seconds. That's why we come here."

As the song ended, I took her hand in mine and pulled her toward the door. She moaned as we walked to the motel. On the way, we passed Jen coming back. She smiled at me. Then as we were checking in, I spotted Alexis headed back to the club. In the room, Tina stripped for me. I was nude within seconds of her being nude. She sighed as she looked me over.

"You'll do for sure," said Tina.

We got in bed. We were in each other's arms our lips pressed together.

"Fuck me, oh my god, fuck me," she yelled.

Rolling between her spread legs, I shoved my cock into her wet pussy. She was tight.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" she shouted. "Fuck me hard."

I slammed into as hard as I could. She groaned as I hit bottom. From there on I just slammed into her as hard and as fast as I could. Having just recently cum, it would be a while before I did again. Tina was an older woman. I would say in her forties, probably just coming into her prime. Her husband was probably exhausted trying to keep up. So he heard about the club and brought her here to get what she needed. Only speculation on my part, but I didn't care, I was the one who was fucking her now. I lasted a good fifteen minutes before I could feel myself reaching the end. I slammed into her one last time and filled her with a load of cum. She screamed when she felt me filling her up. I rolled off her and lay there trying to catch my breath looking at her. She was very pretty.

Tina was watching me also. She smiled at me.

"Do you come here often?" she asked.

"Every once in a while," I replied.

"Good. Then maybe we will see each other again."

Tina rolled off the bed and started dressing. I did also. I walked her back to the club. She went to her table where a man was waiting for her. I went to mine where Jen was sitting.

"You have anything left for me?" she asked meekly.

"I always have something for you."

"Take me to the motel?"

"Of course, dear," I said rising to help her up.

She grabbed my arm and we went to the motel. We undressed and got in bed. I was inside her sloppy pussy in an instant. It felt so good to be inside Jen once again. I didn't fuck her, I was making love to her. Slow passionate love. Jen was sighing and moaning as I slid in and out of her pussy slowly and gently. We were there for about an hour. When I finally came I knew it was the last time I would be able to tonight. As we lay there just cuddling, there was a soft knock at our door. I got up and checked the peephole. It was Alexis. I flung open the door and pulled her inside.

"What the fuck?" I asked. "How did you know which room we were in?"

"Oh! When I was coming over here, I saw you and Jen go in this room. I was just hoping you were still here."

"Were you over here with another guy?" I asked.

"Yes. My fourth one of the night... no fifth one of the night counting you."

"And how many would you fuck with your women friends?"

"Two, at the most. Most of the time just one."

"And how do you feel tonight?"

"Fucking fantastic!"

"Me too," said Jen.

"Well, go shower and we'll go home."

"No, it's still early. It's not even midnight," said Alexis.

She had just fucked six guys in less than four hours and she was looking for more.

"So, how many more do you want to fuck?" I asked.

"As many as I can," replied Alexis.

"Me too," chimed in Jen.

"Well, why don't you at least clean up a little bit before you head back? You both have cum running down your legs."

They both giggled as they went to the bathroom. I sat on the bed as I listened to them. I then heard the shower running. Smiling I took a deep breath and just relaxed. They were out in ten minutes at the most. Dressed and ready to go back to the club. Even with wet hair, they both looked especially sexy.

"Aren't you going to clean up?" asked Jen.

"Nope, I'm done for the night. It seems my peter can't anymore."

We walked back to the club. As we entered, Jen and Alexis had men hit on and out on the dance floor. I watched as both danced with good-looking guys. After less than a minute on the dance floor, both were walking out the door to the motel. I suddenly realized that I was jealous. I sat there contemplating what I was feeling.

"How many?" a voice asked.

Shaking my head I saw Tina sitting across from me. I smiled at her.

"That will be the seventh for one and the fifth for the other," I replied candidly.

"Oh my, I think one of them will hold the club record."

I just chuckled as Tina watched me. Alexis would probably be embarrassed when I told her.

"What relation are they to you, dear?" asked Tina.

"None right now. In about a year I will be marrying one of them."

"What about the other one?"

"She will always be a very close friend. Yes, she will share our bed," I replied.

"Oh my, you may need some outside help," Tina said.

"For one of them not the other."

"I see, so you are letting her get it out of her system before you two marry?"

"Yes. And besides her husband died four days ago after a long decline in health. They were both close friends. I loved them both."

"I'm so sorry. Would you like to dance with me?" Tina asked.

"I would. You are very pretty and oh so nice to cuddle up to."

We got up and danced. Whenever someone tried to cut in, Tina said no and we continued to dance. We danced for a long time. Then Tina gently pushed me back to my table. Alexis and Jen were both there. Tina kissed me passionately and stepped back looking into my eyes.

"I wish I was twenty years younger, I have had a marvelous time with you tonight. Who knows, we might run into each other again here," said Tina smiling, as a passing man grabbed her hand. I nodded at her as she turned into his arms and they danced away. I sat down between my two women.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Yes. Who was that?" asked Jen.

"She is probably, besides you two, the sexiest woman in here tonight. We had a thing at the motel while you two were busy."

"Really?" said Jen in her scolding voice.

"How many now Alexis?" I asked.

"Eight, why?"

"New club record from what I hear," I said winking at her. "How many more do you think you could handle in the next two hours?"

"None, that's why we're sitting here, the last guys, wore us out."

"So, they were good?" I asked.

"They were for me," said Jen.

"Me too," said Alexis.

"So, we're going home?"

"Yes," they both said.

We all got up and headed for the door. There was an audible groan from the men who hadn't had the chance with them as we stepped out the door. I stopped, went back in by myself, and went to the check-in counter. Leaning I said to the woman behind it.

"Eight." Her eyes popped out.

Jen and Alexis were right behind me.

"Which one?" she asked.

"This one," I said pulling Alexis up to the counter.

"First name."

"Alexis."

"Alexis, can I take a picture of you?"

"Sure, what the hell. What's this for?"

The woman behind the counter pointed to the picture behind her.

"That was the last record holder at five men. You now hold the record at eight men."

Alexis stood there smiling as the woman took her picture. She nodded at us and we were on our way home. When we got there we all just showered and fell into bed, cuddling up to one another.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

A lot happened over the next year. All three of us fell more in love with each other. Alexis and Jen just had to go back to the club and see who could break Alexis' record. Jen finally did it about five weeks after Alexis had. I was doing well, as for a week after each attempt I was able to take it easy and rest up for the weeknights to come. Alexis and I went to work every day. Jen volunteered at the church. As things go, we were all having a wonderful time together. Alexis and Jen when at home, worked on the wedding things. I helped whenever they asked but I wasn't going to butt in where they didn't want me. Friends threw me a bachelor party. Alexis was the dancer and she fucked all the guys including me.

So here, I sit listening to and watching Alexis on the floor in front of me. It was the biggest gangbang I had ever seen in person. And from what I hear, Jen's bachelorette party was just as good as the six guys I hired to dance at her shower gangbanged her. I hope someone got that on video. The wedding was now three days away. Jen and I promised each other the fun and games would stop on the day we got married. I told her after our wedding night I had already made plans for her and Alexis for the night.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

It was June 8th I was standing at the altar I could see Jen down the aisle coming toward me. I was standing there happily waiting for her. It has been over a year since she decided that she wanted a June wedding. Alexis was her maid of honor. We three were still going strong. We all loved each other more than we had ever loved anyone. I would never leave either of them. They had both sworn a pledge not to leave each other. And now I was going to swear a pledge to never, ever leave Jennifer. She would be my wife throughout eternity. As we said our vows, we both cried. Finally, through them, the minister pronounced us husband and wife. I kissed the bride. Then Alexis kissed the bride. Then I kissed the Alexis. I can tell you now that raised a stir in the church.

The reception was great. I danced with a lot of women and some girls. With the women, they rubbed against me. With the girls, I held them away from me. I danced with a lot of women. Young, old, middle-aged. They all wanted to rub against the groom. It appeared that everyone had a great time. I had a great time and got about fifty offers to have sex with the women I had danced with. I just chuckled as we continued dancing. After talking to Jennifer, she had about the same amount of offers, some of them from her relatives. She now had a clue where her high sex drive was from. After the reception, we went to our hotel room. Alexis joined us a little later. She had accepted someone's offer.

Alexis was laughing as she sat in the chair by the dressing table. She looked completely wiped out. Jen and I were still in our first love session since our marriage. When we finished we cleaned up and helped Alexis undress and into bed. We put her in the middle and went to sleep all of us happy as clams. Are clams really happy?

T h e E n d

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers