What the Hell - Payback is a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

When I got to the office Matt my second in command was there doing what I would usually do. I chuckled as I walked into my office.

"You can leave if you want, Matt," I said.

"That's okay. This pile is okay, you can check if you want. This pile is next week's jobs, and this pile here is stuff you put off for the past three weeks."

"How many do you have to go?" I asked.

"Four files," he said smiling up at me.

"Well, hell, you might as well finish them off. Have you done the equipment checks?"

"Yep, last night."

"How is everyone doing?"

"Huh?"

"How are the employees?"

"Oh, fine, just fine. None of them have complained about anything," said Matt.

"Good, keep up the good work. I should be in more this week, I hope."

"What's wrong Sam?" Matt asked with concern.

I sat heavily in the chair in front of my desk. I looked at Matt with sad eyes.

"Well, I'll start with my buddy Dave. You know him, he's been here a bunch of times."

"Yeah, I remember him. Big guy drives Mercs."

"That's him. Well, he has a congenital disease that is killing him. He found out a year ago. He has less than a year to go."

"Oh, geez, I'm sorry to hear that, Sam," Matt said with real emotion in his voice.

"Then I find out his wife is in love with me."

"Wow! Do you love her?" asked Matt.

"I do, I do. I love Dave too. And soon he will be unable to walk or drive, he'll be confined to a wheelchair, and then to a bed until the day he dies."

"Then what happens?"

"Well, I have already agreed to take care of Jen, his wife, so that's what I will do."

"Take care of how?"

"Now we are getting into questions you don't need answers to. I'm leaving, you have a good day," I said getting out of the chair and heading for the door.

"You too, Sam," said Matt as I went out the door.

I drove to the bar down the street. Yes, they were open on a Sunday. I still had a lot of thinking to do. Yet I knew the bar wasn't the place to do it but I felt I needed at least one drink. I ordred two finger of burbon no ice. I sipped as I thought about Jen and Alexis. I loved Jen, yet I suddenly cared a lot about Alexis. I just knew I would be in a dilemma somehow. I finished my drink and left the bar. I drove to Dave and Jen's place. Jen, Alexis, and Dave were sitting out front in the sunshine. The two women had their dresses pulled up on their thighs to let the sun at them. Dave was gawking at them. I chuckled as I got out of the car.

"So, is..."

"Gus will be going to a long-term care home today," said Dave.

I looked at Alexis. She was smiling. Jen was smiling.

"So no more calls about my Jeep being parked in your driveway?" I asked just to show them I had some priorities too.

"He what?" shouted Alexis.

"He had my Jeep towed."

Alexis looked about to pop a gasket. I had never seen a woman's face so red in my entire life. Jen put her hand on Alexis' arm. They looked at each other. Jen just smiled and nodded. Alexis was calm in a matter of seconds.

"When?" she calmly asked me.

"Last week, I said. "You were in the house when he called a second time that day."

"I'll make it up to you Sam..."

"No need he'll be gone by this afternoon," I said looking at both Jen and Alexis.

For the rest of the afternoon, we sat out in the sun. Dave didn't seem to have anything to talk about. He just kept staring at Jen and Alexis. Parker came out on the porch once. Alexis just pointed at him and he scuddled back in the house.

"They're here," said Dave.

We all looked up and there was a van just pulling up in front of Alexis' house. She got up, and so did Dave. They both walked toward the van. Dave's friend got out of the van and met him with a handshake. Dave introduced Alexis and the three of them went up to the house. Two huge guys dressed in white hurried up to the house. A few minutes later, they all came out. It appeared that Gus had chosen to leave quietly. Dave came back and sat in his lawn chair. Alexis stood talking to Dave's friend, then turned and came back and sat in her lawn chair. The van left. No one said a word. Then Jen nudged me on the shoulder.

"Go to her," she whispered in my ear.

I shook my head looking at Alexis. Her eyes were closed, yet tears were running down her cheeks. I slowly got up out of my chair and went and knelt next to her. She opened her eyes, looking at me. I wrapped her in my arms. She wrapped me in hers. Looking behind me, Dave and Jen were gone. I stood up. Alexis looked up at me as I put my hand out to her. Nodding she took my hand. I pulled her into my arms. She grabbed my shirt pulling in tight. I bent at the knees, picked her up, and carried her across the street to her house. She was holding on to me for dear life.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

Three hours later, I was back at Dave and Jen's place. Jen was giving me looks, and Dave was just smiling. Dinner was ready and on the table.

"Where's Alexis?" Jen asked.

"She's staying in tonight. She sends her regards," I replied.

"Ho, buddy," said Dave who got a slap on the shoulder from Jen.

I just chuckled as I sat at the table. Dinner was good. I helped Jen with the dishes as Dave sat on the couch starting to nod off.

"Can you finish up while I put him to bed?" Jen asked.

"Sure, sweetheart," I replied patting her on the butt.

She giggled and wiggled her butt as she went to Dave. When she came out of the bedroom, she was looking a little distraught. She ran to me, hugging me hard. She was sobbing. I could feel the tears on my neck as she kissed there.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Dave told me he is losing the feeling in his feet."

"Is that part of the progression of the disease or did he just have his legs curled up under him on the couch?" I asked.

"It's the progression of the disease. From now it will progress much faster."

"I'm so sorry Jen," I said hugging her back.

"If you want, you can go over to Alexis. I won't be much company tonight. I'm going to sleep with Dave tonight."

"I understand. But I'll be here if you need me," I said.

Jen grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch.

"So, did you have fun with Alexis?" she asked.

"Would you really want to know if I did or didn't?" There I go answering a question with a question.

"Yes! I love you. Yet I have no real hold on you until after..."

"I understand. Yes, we had some fun."

"Is she better than me?" Now why do women always ask that question?

"Honey, I don't rate any women I have sex with. But I will say this, you are the best, but I think that's because I love you."

"So, you're not going to tell me all the gory details?"

"No, I'm certainly not," I said. "She did ask me if I had ever fucked you though."

"What did you tell her?"

"Nothing."

"I bet."

"Jen, why would I tell anyone that we are having sex?" I asked.

"Bragging rights?"

I chuckled at that. She giggled.

"Okay, sorry. And now I want you to fuck me before I go in and lay next to my husband."

We went to the bedroom striped and got in bed. I made love to Jen. Nice gentle easy love. No rush to come. No hard pounding. Just gentle love. Once finished, Jen went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back and cleaned me. She kissed me hard. I kissed her back.

"You just remember I really love you," she whispered.

"I really love you too."

"Good." And she was gone.

I lay there a long time before I fell asleep. I thought about Jen and Alexis. The feelings I had for Alexis were almost the same as the ones I had for Jen. Except the ones for Jen were much, much stronger. I had no doubt in my mind that I would ask Jen to marry me yet the attraction I felt for Alexis was starting to interfere with my feelings for Jen and I didn't want that to happen. It wasn't long after that when I fell asleep.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

For the next week, I spent a lot of time at work. There was a lot for me to catch up on. I didn't see Jen or Dave until dinnertime. A few times Alexis was there for dinner. We would hug but that was it. I would also hug Jen and Dave. It was Friday. Dave was now in a wheelchair. He still had the use of his arms, but we all knew that one day he would need assistance to eat. It was really tough to watch my buddy and his wife go through this. Alexis was there tonight and after dinner and cleanup, we sat in the living room while Jen helped Dave to bed.

"So, are you going to that club on Archer tomorrow?" I asked.

"How?" she asked back.

"When I thought you were Gus' wife I did a little research on you. You and three others go there every third Saturday of the month. I have been there with Jen and Dave."

"Oh! Uh... I was going to go. I won't if you don't..."

"I have no hold over you. You can do what you want when you want. Clear?'

"Yes. Then I will be there. Will you be there?" Alexis asked.

"I might show up. About what time do you leave to go to the motel down the road?"

"Wow, you have done some research. If I find the right guy as soon as possible. Then I'm back at the club and might even find another guy who doesn't mind sloppy seconds."

I looked wide-eyed at her for a long time.

"So, just one Saturday a month?" I asked.

"I can only get the other ladies together then, so yes."

"Why can't you go by yourself, now that Gus is..."

"I could I guess. I just feel safer with the girls I usually go with."

"Are they married?"

"Yes."

"Do their husbands know?" I asked.

"Oh god no."

"What if I was to take you on a different Saturday?"

"You would do that?"

"As long as I got to watch, sure," I replied.

"So you're a voyeur?"

"I guess. I do enjoy watching pretty women getting fucked."

"Well, that's what the men there do," she replied blushing.

"Then I would love to take you every first Saturday of the Month," I said.

"Oh god. I've never had another person in the room when I'm getting fucked."

"What do the other girls do while you're gone?"

"As long as you don't say anything to anyone."

I nodded and crossed my heart.

"Well, they are either at the club looking for the right guy or they are in a different room getting their brains fucked out of them."

"Is that what happens to you?" I asked.

"Yes," she squeaked.

"Good. I love to watch a good fucking of brains," I replied chuckling.

Alexis swatted my arm.

"Would you like to watch some woman fuck the shit out of me?"

"I don't know. I never thought about it."

"Well, you think about that. Have you ever been picked up by another woman?"

"What is this, twenty questions?" asked Jen surprising us sitting down on the couch on the other side of me.

"Yes," I said still looking at Alexis.

"Yes," she replied.

"Did you have sex with her?"

Alexis looked over my shoulder at Jen.

"Yes."

"Would you like to have sex with Jen?" I asked.

I heard Jen's gasp at the same time Alexis gasped.

Jen was up and on the other side of Alexis. Alexis turned to watch Jen. Alexis was nodding. I assume it was to answer my question or it could have been her telling Jen yes, she wanted to have sex with her. Then they were kissing gently. They kissed for a long time neither one of them touching the other except for their lips. It was the most sensual thing I ever watched. My dick was so hard. When they broke their kiss, they just stared into each other's eyes. I pulled Alexis back into my lap. She gasped as I kissed her.

"I have never had two lovers at the same time," gasped Alexis as I pulled my lips from her.

"Okay, let's finish up in here and get to a bed," said Jen panting with arousal.

The rest of the night the three of us fucked each other. We didn't stop until I was well past exhaustion and the ladies were unable to even pucker up. Jen left Alexis and me to go sleep with Dave.

"So, how long have you two been having sex?" Alexis asked.

"Just a couple of weeks. I didn't know about Dave until that first night when we three went to the club. You know I don't even remember the name of that place and I did read the rules card."

"Sweet Surrender," Alexis said.

"Ah, yes. So, that night was our first. I had a feeling there was something wrong then the next Morning Jen told me about Dave."

"I'm so sorry to hear about him and I wondered why Jen kept looking at you like she was in love."

"We are in love. She loves me and I love her. After... well after, we plan to get married."

"Oh!"

"Don't worry, she's not jealous or tonight wouldn't have happened."

"What a wonderful woman."

"Yes, she is and I love her very much. Yet I find myself also starting to love you too."

"NO!" she almost shouted. "No, you will only love her. I will talk to her and tell her that tonight was the last night you and I will be..."

"No, you won't. If she brings it up, which I highly doubt, then all three of us will talk, but not before then. I'm free to do what I want with whom I want until we both say I do," I said.

"Okay, okay. Then are you rested up enough to make love to me?" Alexis asked.

I pressed my lips to hers. She moaned as I did. We made sweet love for the next hour. Nice and slow. Alexis was coming the minute my dick touched her labia. As I slid inside her body, she almost passed out. When I came, she shook all over. Her vagina almost crushed my dick. I was in heaven. We cleaned up in the bathroom, then cuddled up and went to sleep.

~~~~ Payback ~~~~

Dave died two weeks later. The wake was held for two days. I was there both days, all day. Jen was there with me. I sat next to her, holding her hand. Alexis came after work each day and sat on Jen's other side. Jen cried her eyes out as person after person approached her to express their condolences. The funeral was on a Friday. The crowd was huge. When it was over there was a get-together at the bar just down the street from the funeral parlor. That lasted about three hours. Then Jen settled the bill and we left. At home, Alexis was there with all the food friends and neighbors had dropped off.

"What do we do with all this?" Jen asked.

"Charity. The Church will take care of that for you," replied Alexis.

"Could you call them for me?" Jen asked sitting down in a chair heavily.

"Of course, dear," replied Alexis taking her phone and stepping out of the front door.

I sat on the couch watching Jen. She looked at me with the saddest eyes I had ever seen. Now I know she really loved Dave. She got up and sat down next to me. Her arms went up around my neck. She started bawling her eyes out. I held her gently. Alexis came back in and sat on the couch at the other end. She didn't say a word. When I looked at her she too was crying. Then I noticed that I was crying also. After about half an hour there was a gentle knock at the front door. Alexis got up to answer it. It was the people from the church. Within minutes, they had the food cleared and out the door. Alexis sat down next to me. She put her arms around me and held me gently.

Two hours later I had to get up. I went to the bathroom. When I got back both Jen and Alexis were at the kitchen table eating. I smiled as I too was hungry and it looked like Alexis had hidden away some of the good stuff. They were both stuffing themselves with what looked to be a shrimp dish. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat down at the empty plate. Jen then got up with her mouth full and hurried to the bathroom. Alexis just kept eating. When Jen got back, Alexis hurried to the bathroom. I don't know why they didn't use the second bathroom in the master bedroom. Then it hit me why Jen would probably never set foot in that bedroom. But then again maybe she would. After the feast, we all sat back drinking our beer and burping. Which we all laughed at.

"How..." squeaked Alexis.

"What dear?" Jen asked.

"Nothing. Really, nothing at all," replied Alexis.

Jen was a lot calmer now that she had eaten. Alexis still looked a little distraught.

"What is it Alexis?" asked Jen again.

"Okay, but don't yell at me. How long until you two get married?"

Jen started to laugh almost hysterically. I started to chuckle as I watched Jen.

"I know I should have just kept my mouth shut," Alexis said.

Jen was still laughing. I pulled her into my arms. She was still laughing. I didn't know what to do. Alexis pulled her from me and slapped her face hard. Suddenly, Jen was sober and glaring at Alexis. Jen lunged at Alexis grabbing her in a bear hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Jen whispered over and over.

Then Jen relaxed. Looking at Alexis, Jen kissed her friend.

"Thank you. I have no idea why I was laughing like that, what you said was funny but not that funny. But to answer your question. Sam and I haven't really talked about that, yet. We will of course have to wait for a time. Say about a year. Or maybe six months. Anyway, any time you want to have him fuck you, you can, just as I will. He is ours, even after he and I get married."

"Wow!" said Alexis staring at Jen.

Alexis just sat there staring. Her eyes bounced from Jen to me, me to Jen. Jen pulled Alexis to her and kissed her gently on the mouth. Alexis kissed back.

"Okay, I want in on this," I said

"In on what?" asked Jen.

"On when we will get married," I said. "Do I have a say?"

"Of course, do you want to set a date now?" Jen asked.

"Sure, why not." I got up and went into the kitchen to get the calendar hanging on the wall. I brought it back to the couch. The ladies gathered around me.

"Okay, let's see here. Six months from now is October 16th. Move it to the next Saturday and that is the 21st. Or we could move it back two days to the 14th. A year from now is April 12th a Friday. Do you want a wedding on the 13th?"

"No!" said Jen.

"Well, then we can go back a week to the 6th or ahead a week to the 20th. Ah... the 20th of April next year. Or maybe, the 21st of October this year. Can we decide which in about a month? After all..."

"I understand sweetheart," I said softly to Jen.

"Sam, will you still be taking me to..."

"Yes, I will."

"I want to go too. I like getting rubbed up against and most of those guys were really good-looking."

"It's even better on a Saturday," said Alexis. "So, are you two engaged?"

Jen laughed her normal laugh this time. I just chuckled.

"I guess we are, yet I wouldn't publish today as the date of our engagement."

Tears started down Jen's cheeks, yet she was smiling not looking at anyone. Alexis went to say something I waved her to silence. Jen took a big breath, looking at me. She smiled brightly.

"Dave says it's okay," she said softly.

Alexis gasped. I just nodded. For the rest of the day, we just sat talking about mundane things. I did shoot over to work to see how things were going. Everything was fine. Matt said he'd call if things got out of hand. I smiled at them nodding as I left. When I got back I found Alexis and Jen in bed having fun. I slowly and quietly backed out of the bedroom and sat on the couch thinking. It seemed that I was doing a lot of that lately. I never used to think about anything. I was single and doing well financially. Even at work if everyone did their jobs, I had no thinking to do. Now suddenly I was thinking about how my life would be with these two beautiful women. Jen, I did love her very much. Alexis, I've started to love her too, very much.

What was I to do? A question I couldn't answer right now. I knew I was going to marry Jennifer in six months to a year. But what about Alexis? I suddenly found I had two naked women hugging and kissing me. I just let them continue until they tired of their little game of let's get Sam riled up.

"You girls having fun?" I asked as they both backed off.

"What's the matter, Sam," Alexis asked.

"Just thinking."

"About what?" Jen asked.

"About life."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers