All Comments on 'What the Hell's Happening Ch. 10-11'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've skimmed through this from the start, how can you stand the taste of this shit? Oh and by the way, stick to ONE category, when I go to EROTIC COUPLINGS I want to read something EROTIC not this shit you're spewing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worst story ever

Man you have a rating of 1.5 which is closest to the lowest possible rating for a story. Why do u still keep writing and inflicting such pain on us. Boy u are next to only Taliban and ISIS in inflicting pain on us .

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
So her orgasm comes from hurting her husband?

That's not love, that's hate and if she hates him that much, then why not really fuck him over by divorcing g him, taking the kids, the house, his money and his self respect? Imagine her orgasms then.

Nothing she does says she loves him, more accurate to say she loves hurting him.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
Really why are you still writing

Seriously why do you write this shit...No man CUCKHOLD or not would put up with this shit...and you have them doing it all in front of the children. NO cuck would deal with the public outting like this either...and having Matt spank her husband because he came in his cage...your a sick person...U need help...U do not understand what a cuck is...Becky clearly has no love for Kevin...I am not saying this anonymously like most do...please get therapy and just stop writing cause this shit has no reality in it...it is NOT a turn on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He quietly pulls something out of the hall closet and sneaks down the hall...

...to what used to be his bedroom. They had left the door wide open and she was on her back, legs flailing in the air around his body as he forcefully plowed her.

He stepped in the doorway, raised the 10 gauge shotgun (12 guage just didn't send the right message) to his competitor's shoulders and pulled the trigger. The blast threw the man completely off his wife. Her face still a rictus of sexual pleasure, she looked wide eyed and began to scream as he leveled the barrel on her chest and pulled the trigger again.

He quietly sat in the chair at her dressing table while he reloaded both barrels, lay the gun against the vanity and leaning over pressed the trigger one last time with the riding crop she had used that night to "discipline" him for looking at her tits when her lover exposed them at dinner.

Everyone in the production company was shocked. They couldn't I,aging why he'd do such a thing....then went back to their expresses and lattes and talked about their next project....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is just garbage.

My guess is you are going for worst story ever, you are in the ballpark, nobody is reading it anymore just skip to last paragraph. You must have time on your hands, you should get a life.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
I hope u r writing this with tongue firmly

Implanted in cheek! Maybe u will hav a resolution where Kev discovers he has balls-until then, until some reality gets injected into the tale, you lise 90%+ of ypur audience for whom this lifestyle is as if a decathalon gild medalist declared he was a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annonyt saids "another worst story". GOD he hates everything

I gave you a 5 for pissing him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird

All the characters act like they are brain damaged.

Making fun of people who are mentally disabled is not cool!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 stars!!

for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
# 1

Just suck a dick and get it over with. Gay married male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just plain badly done

And to answer your question nobody is still with you. You started out with over 25,000 views on the first chapter and got a mediocre rating. The last chapter less then 7500 viewers were still left and your score plummeted to below 2 which should tell you just how bad the chapter and story had become. STOP now while you're behind. Pull all the chapters. Get an editor. Condense this mess into 2 chapters and you MIGHT have an okay story. As it sits the story is just awful. Badly developed characters acting in such strange and implausible manners that it's not worth the time spent to read it because who cares what happens to any of them. Simply bad writing.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Told you dear annony hates these stories but he she it IT reads every fucking one of them! He realy is a cuck

he just won't admit it! I gave you a5 for your story!!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Still...

The story is still deep in the shitty mud...

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
And the writer lied to us...

And the writer lied to us...In part 1 he said: "This is a story about a cuckold, a hot wife and a web of intrigue...". He was right about the cuckold part...But the wife wasn't hot, but worst than a street whore and the intrigue: not even a small drop of intrigue in it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

Sad thing is, next2ArchStanton is a really good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still vicious trash

Knowing what came before, I only read a random 6 or 7 sentences. This is still the same horrible unloving vicious trash as the previous stories. Seriously, You need to quit writing if you can't do better than this.

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Don't read it

just jump to the end and vote 1 like the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is the interesting

If such hot wife had son the mother hot wife would raise her son to be humuliated from 1 years old to adult to train her son to be cuckold?

The cuck story authors wrote same thing same thing and same thing in 10000 stories as the old backelit gramaphon when spin and spin forever. How do the cuck story authors imagines the mother hot wives would raise their kids to be 18 years old cuckold (first with girlfriend later with wive)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad

even when a wife cockolds her husband he has to know he is loved and I do not see anything but pain for kevin. he is a smart man and would know his wife quit loving him and would move on.its time for kevin to start getting some payback or just let him die because the story is just to painful to read.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
An Observation

Ever notice how cuckold writers become repetitious? I guess the theme excites them but their imagination runs out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simple Answer

"So honey, have you ever considered the idea of me cuckolding you?"

Easy answer. "If you try I'll divorce your ass before you can utter another sentence." Now what would you like to eat for breakfast? Typical woman will try again. He just gets up and goes to the bedroom and packs a bag for her. You can fuck anyone you want now. Good bye. Let me know where I can have divorce papers sent.

Carry her bag to the car and give her the keys. Remove the credit cards and checkbook. "Have a nice life dear." I'll save you half of everything. Again, "Goodbye." We had a nice run that's now over.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

One wonders how peculiar the author may be irl to be able to pen such a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous