What the Nanny Saw Ch. 04

Story Info
Questioning the nanny becomes challening due to a sneaky HJ.
1.1k words
4.57
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: You will give us answers

Giulia, the nanny, hadn't shown up at the station. Hadn't called with an excuse. Hadn't made an appointment. Romano knew when he was being jerked around. She might be lovely, but that wasn't enough to delay his investigation. He and Di Stefano arrived at the big house, let the police guard know they were going in, and found her sleeping, naked, in a guest room.

With an angry hangover from the night before, Romano wasn't in the mood to take it easy on anyone, even a lovely young woman. So they stood and watched as she gathered the bed sheets up to cover her front, and turned her back, embarrassed, and collected her clothes to get dressed. Admittedly, he enjoyed the view of her smooth, unblemished backside, which defied gravity in the way only a young woman's could.

When she had protested at the intrusion, Romano waved her off, reminding her that he had asked her at the cafe to stop by for a statement. She must have felt chastised, as she fell silent, quickly dressed, and was soon in Di Stefano's squad car, racing the monaco grand prix back to the station.

Romano had an urge to kiss the ground when they arrived, but refrained, determined to keep his dignity in front of the pretty young woman. Instead, he took her by the arm and steered her back to his office, asking Catterina if Carlo was in as they passed the front desk.

Carlo was out. Undoubtedly collecting biographics, thought a grumpy Romano. So he asked Catterina to come and observe the interrogation.

Giulia was given a tea as the Inspector and his desk officer sat across from her at the large table.

"Tell me about the children," demanded Romano. "What activities do you do with them? What are they like?"

Really, he'd asked to put her at ease, soften her up for the real questions. But immediately Giulia was hesitant. "I take care of them. Their baths and their clothes and meals. Some reading. But it's not just me you know. Nannies are in and out of that place all the time. I don't know them that well. So whatever you heard, it's not my fault."

Romano was unsure how to proceed from here, already it was a remarkable interview and he had yet to ask a single pre-planned question. "Tell me about these other nannies. Who were they, what were they like?"

"What were they like," spat out Giulia. "Some could care for children. But most of them had other duties."

"Such as?" asked a baffled Romano.

"Inspector, I can't speak of it. It's... it's disgusting."

"This is a murder investigation, young lady. You can speak and you will speak," answered Romano, leaning into whatever authority she might imagine he had.

Giulia scowled, but speak she did. One young woman, three or four months ago, had wandered away while little Ignacio was bathing, a terrible breach of safety. After finding him splashing alone in the bath, and getting him out, dry, and dressed, Giulia had gone off to find out what happened to the wayward nanny.

As she wandered the big house, she heard sounds from the bedroom. Thinking it was Bonsingore and his wife, she avoided intruding till she recognized two female voices. Giulia had cracked open the door and peered in.

Romano and Catterina both leaned forward at this, eager to know what Gulia had seen.

She had seen "that slut of a girl" naked, on her knees on the bed, getting fucked from behind by Bonsignore while licking the pussy of his wife. As Giulia described the way the other young nanny had fucked herself back onto Bonsignore's cock, pushing backwards and moaning, Romano felt Catterina's hand under the table. At first it was gripping his thigh. But soon, it was gripping his cock.

Romano cleared his throat, and tried to subtly remove Catterina's hand from his lap. But she wasn't having it. She started to squeeze and stroke him through his pants.

Fortunately, Giulia didn't notice, lost, as she was, in her carnal memory. Her mouth had gone slack and her eyes unfocused, in such a way that suggested to Romano that the nanny wasn't quite so disgusted as she pretended.

As the nanny described how Bonsignore had spanked the girl and then pushed at her back, shoving her face further into his wife's pussy. Catterina was actually removing Romano's cock from his pants, stroking him up and down under the table. Incredibly, Catterina managed to lick her palm without the nanny noticing, lost as she was in the story.

Catterina began to work the head of his cock. As Giulia described the moans and the thrashing of the mistress of the house, Romano struggled not to let out his own sighs and moans. It was perhaps the most inappropriate and most intensely satisfying professional experience of Romano's career. Especially when the nanny described watching Bonsignore explode over the faces of his wife and the wayward, would-be childminder, pumping out out rope after sticky rope of his cum as they licked and kissed at his cock, and then licked and kissed each other. Romano lived the story in his head, as Catterina pumped out his own cum into her hand.

Romano asked about the other nanny, where she had come from and where she had gone. "I don't know," answered Giulia. "I know better than to ask too many questions. But there were always new people around. A lot of Tunesians. Mostly younger, mostly pretty."

He started to ask again where the other nanny had ended up, how they might find her, when he choked and sputtered, seeing Catterina licking her hand out of the corner of his eye. Why the fuck had he asked her into the interrogation?

He had trouble catching his breath, and by the time he settled, he'd lost his chain of thought.

Giulia was told to stay in town and remain available, and was dismissed. Romano turned to give Catterina a lecture, but she was actually licking off each finger, making a show like she'd had a honey crispelle. He lost his steam before he could utter a word and gestured, helplessly, that she could go. Her expression was akin to a cat with a whole saucer of milk.

Dinner that evening was a lonely pasta di nata, left on the counter for him by the irreplaceable Adelina. His enjoyment was ruptured by a call from Lydia. She asked after his new case. He tried to skirt around the subject of explicit pictures and especially immigrants being used for sex. But there wasn't too much else to tell and she accused him of being evasive. "I don't even know why I ask, if you're just going to hide everything," she complained.

"I'm not hiding," countered Romano, "I just don't know much yet. And anyway, you don't tell me about your life."

"You never ask about my life," came back the strident answer.

And from there, another epic argument, concluding in slammed phones and a restless night's sleep.