What to Wear to Your First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, as he began to tug at the waist, a cry: "Wait!" She lifted her head and took her hand off his dick to gesture "stop." Other man froze. Her man's spirits soared. Was she losing her nerve? It was a reprieve, a stay of execution - don't murder that pussy quite yet.

She pushed the other man away and stood up. He held his breath. What comes next?

Just as quickly, she turned around and bent herself over the edge of the bed - in her stilettos, legs just long enough to reach the floor - and no sooner had she laid herself down flat than she had yanked her panties down to just below her ass, where they stretched across her thighs to emphatically underline her snatch, fully exposed and oh so wet, presented perfectly for fucking, right at dick height. Now he knew what comes next. Raw fucking. No kisses. No caresses. Just his dick buried in her slit.

Well, that settles that, and now a command: "Just the tip."

She tucked her arms beneath her body and clutched her hands to her chest, as her man watched the other man maneuver his member until it was implanted in the center of the plum bulging between her legs. She sighed softly as the head nestled just between her lips and met the stiff resistance of her pussy, squeezed tight where her waist was bent.

"Just the tip." It doesn't count, he thought. It's the way virgins suspend themselves between purity and want. All anticipation, no consummation. Still, the fact remained: that was his wife's pussy, not his cock, and even if it wasn't still quite inside....

"Hold still," she ordered, and the other man complied. The sight of that organ pointed right at the exquisitely soft flesh of her body seared itself into her man's mind. So foreign, so strange all that smooth skin and pumping veins. Oh to be him.

She wriggled her hips back, eyes closed, lips pursed as she struggled to let the considerable head get just past the tightest spot. She gasped, when it squeezed inside. Her man watched as the massive dick began to disappear bit by bit into her cunt. She clenched her teeth at first and breathed a series of sighs as she took him in. When she had taken in as much of it as she could, she opened her eyes. The chair had moved closer to the bed, and she looked her husband right in the eyes. She had that far away look on her face, as she sighed: "Oh my god, it feels so good."

It provoked a forlorn look on her husband's face and a twitch in his dick. His pants were unzipped, his cock clearly hard. The white fabric of his underwear - long soaked with his precum at the wish of doing to her what other man was - clinged to the outline of every bulbous ridge, every vein, like a wet t-shirt contest for his cock. There was no denying it anymore: his wife was fucking another man. He could feel in his dick how soft she must be, and how much that other dick must be parting all of the engorged flesh around it. She'd never been stretched open so wide.

To ease herself onto him, she had rocked back on her heels, and now she rocked forward again. Her husband watched the other man's dick reemerge, glistening wet, with her lips trailing along its surface as her pussy gripped around his dick, even though it was so wet, as it slipped up it slickly and away, until she was back at the tip, where she rested for a bit, round ass curving away from his member, panties stretched tight over her thighs. She bit her lip and rocked back once more. It was easier now, and the dick was soon swallowed up inside her in its entirety, the base smothered by her ass as she took it all this time. She paused for only a second before returning to the tip, her body back on the bed, prone.

As she poised at the very point of his spear, she raised up on her elbows, back alluringly arched with a defiant look tossed back at him over the elegant curve of a bare shoulder.

"Fuck me." Not a request. A demand. She sank back down to the sheets and waited for other man to do as she pleased. His ass flexed, and he thrust into her. The movement was slow and considerate: he was still sensitive to how tight she had been. When he pulled back out, she egged him on.

"Fuck my pussy."

The way she said it, she was already so far gone. It wouldn't take much to push her over the edge, he thought. Other man's dick slid forward once more, more firmly this time, his hands on her hips to pull her all the way onto his cock.

Her body has loosened up, her pussy absorbs him so easily now, and she tells him to bring it on.

"Fuck my greedy little cunt," she implored.

He slammed his hips against her ass harder than before, harder than he had dared so far, and began to pound her cunt, every smack of his hips sending a ripple that her man watches travel through the flesh of her butt.

Still not enough.

"Don't be gentle with me." So assertive she's grown. "Fuck me like your little slut."

The man thrusts forward again and squeezes her ass to pull her onto him as far as the laws of physics will allow, then takes a hand away only to bring it crashing down in a sharp crack across her cheek.

"Yes, yes, just like that," she purrs.

He does it again and again to gasp after gasp after gasp. She's close to coming, he suspects, when she issues a new command: "Stop. Pull out."

She flips over to shimmy onto the bed, panties whipped off in a blink before she spreads her legs. He needs no instruction. In a second, he is entangled in her limbs, lifting her knees above her chest as his dick intuitively finds its way right there to dive back in. The chair has pulled closer still up to the surface that she floats upon, and she watches her man behold the very spot where the other man's dick plugs in between her glossy lips bunched up around the base, looking so thick. She lowers a hand to rest a finger on the surface of the slippery dick as it glides out and back in, when she spies that her man's dick has been paroled from behind the sheen of wettened cloth. It's gripped in his palm, and he's jerking himself off. Such flattery, two men in thrall. Will he be able, she wonders, to hold off until her body unleashes once and for all, or will he not be able to forestall his excitement and come at the sight of her getting fucked?

It's almost enough. He's almost gone. It's not her pussy that's driving him to lose control, but the sight of her other hand, fingers splayed on the skin of other man's muscular thigh as it tenses to slide his dick in and out of his wife. Her fingers tremble against his leg when his dick is squeezed all the way inside and trail gently over his skin when he slips almost all the way out. Her touch is a fervent plea that looks just the same whether it's saying: "Too much. Hold off." or "So good. Don't stop."

"Come here," she breathes to her man. He is in disbelief. Her eyes are on his prick. "I need to be kissed."

He lays himself down and feels her hungry lips on his. He has one hand still on his cock, the other finally free to squeeze her soft tit, feeling it sway to the percussion of other man's hips.

Her hands grip her man's head and pull his lips away, somehow even sexier still as she says, "Give me your ear," then pulls him close until he hears, "I need to feel your cock between my lips."

It's clear: her greed knows no bounds, not now, perhaps not ever again.

She pushes him away, and he kneels beside her face. She twists towards his crotch. Her hand wraps around her man's hard dick, displacing his fist, pulling it towards her lips, her tongue soon pressed to the spot where his fingers were about to make himself jizz.

Other man is a machine, steadily hammering away, no quit in sight, every stroke of his mammoth dick bringing her closer and closer to the moment she wants. He can feel her pussy tense and stretch, her stomach clench, and every trip of his dick between her legs makes her whimper against the underside of her man's dick. Her hips roll, gobbling other man's cock, until her mouth opens wide, slack jawed. Gasp gasp gasp quick in a row and the swell inside her has grown too far to be contained anymore. Her man can tell when it crashes down, and as she cums, he can hold back no more and explodes inside her mouth, his dick jumping between her lips, as other man pulls out and erupts the length of her body from her cunt to her tits.

--------

Something had dawned on her in the buildup to the big day.

"I got something for you," he said and presented her a gift box neatly wrapped in shiny black paper with a black bow. Very goth.

He was anxious to see her unwrap it. "Go ahead. Open it." Giddy like a kid with a teacher crush.

Inside, there was a nest of black tissue paper. He had done a really nice job (good husband). She peeled the layers back. Resting inside were a pair of black panties and a bra.

"Don't you think you'll look amazing in these?" he gushed. He could have stopped there, but he went on, "He won't be able to resist you."

She held them up. They were practically nothing - just some wispy lace. He watched intently as she held the panties up and turned them back and forth, then held the bra by its shoulders. He was in awe.

"This gentle creature would never leave me," she abruptly thought, "look at him. He adores me. He worships my pussy. He wants to show me off. He wants to see me get off. All he wants is my purest want. It's rawer if it's some other, bigger cock."

Such drunken power. Such a filthy rush. And in that moment, a single thought.

"I am free to do whatever I want."