What Tomas Needs Pt. 03 - Final

Story Info
The end of the What Tomas Need trilogy, the future is kinky.
3k words
3.65
2.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomas had never felt a dick in him before but he had on multiple occasions shoved a finger or two in his ass as he jerked off because he thought maybe Luana was right about pegging, this right now was so much more than a half-decent attempt to finger his prostate. Each thrust made his whole body shake and his cock throb just a bit harder. Him and Ross were fully embraced, each giving the other the sloppiest kiss they've ever gotten. Ross felt like he could go deeper and deeper, sinking his dick so far that he thought at this point that Tomas should have cum or screamed "stop" but both kept going deeper and deeper. Each one was struggling not to show the blatant pleasure on their faces, there was this undercurrent of mutual embarrassment at the fact that they've gone from roommates, friends even, to something more...close than that. Both were desperate to finish, to stop, to keep going as long as possible, and to fully taste each other. Both needed each other in a way that was more deeply intimate than anything they've felt before. Each was finally understanding what the other needed and wanted; Ross pinning down Tomas while Tomas kissed and nibbled Ross's neck. Tomas pushed himself against Ross and purposely clenched and unclenched his asshole which caused both to moan loudly.

The bunk bed was gyrating intensely as Tomas and Ross fucked intensely on it, it squeaked wildly when Tomas reached over to grip Ross's ass and slowly circle his finger's way into Ross's asshole. Ross slowed down as he did everything he could not to instantly bust in Tomas after just one finger, he almost completely froze just so that he could keep going. Waves of sexual heat and the smell of sex rose, and fell, off the bunk bed. Once he regained his composure, he restarted the full-on pounding of Tomas, this time with Tomas's legs wrapped around him which made it so Tomas's dick was fully grinding on his stomach. Tomas's dick's head went purple from all the contact it made with Ross as it swung from stomach to thigh to other thigh to pubes, Tomas was gripping the sheets as he realized he was going to cum soon. The room was filled with slapping sounds as Ross's body clapped against Tomas and each time Ross thrusted there was this audible warm pop that filled the room. He looked at Tomas with this passion and love that he didn't realize he could have for another; he brushed Tomas hair back then stuck his tongue deep down Tomas's throat. His hands gripped Tomas's thighs as they both came closer to cumming, each opened their eyes to look at the other.

Tomas's body got tenser and tenser, almost every part of him was properly stiff as various moans slipped out his mouth. His mouth craved Ross, he wanted Ross to throatfuck him and just kiss him more. As he got closer and closer to the edge, there was this sweet sensation filling his body.

And then with five explosive thrusts, Ross filled Tomas with three big loads that made everything feel warm and sticky in there. Tomas thrusted his body so that Ross would go deeper and he relaxed/tensed his muscles which caused him to squirt all over. Ross's chest, thigh, sheets, bedframe, and even somehow a bit of desk got coated in the pent-up semen buildup of the former virgin. Ross didn't care, he just popped his dick out of Tomas and embraced him as he wrapped his blanket around the two of them. Tomas hugged Ross and gave him multiple kisses on the cheek, his dick snuggled on Ross's thigh. They were both completely spent, both were falling asleep on each other as they cuddled harder and harder. As they both drifted off, somebody they both knew slipped into the room to get up to their own sexual foray.

--

[Enter Stage Right, the Genie Arrives]

The genie walked around the room with a mischievous look in their eyes as they analyzed the room, both by looking around and occasionally removing their arms from their back to snoop through drawers. On multiple occasions they picked up Tomas's cock cage to sample the pre cum which seemed to now drip endlessly after they touched it with a simple bit of magic, undoing the prior magical cleaning of it. They dropped the plug and the cage onto the floor but before both could impact, the toys disappeared into thin air. Like a mock army general, the genie walked around with their back straight and their hands behind their back as Ross's sex toys hopped out of their drawer. The most interesting thing they could find was a harness from Ross's suitcase and a cache of unused condoms from Tomas's drawer, this bored the genie. There was a blatant desire for something more...exciting in the genie's lips, they snapped their fingers and the sex items returned to their regular locations with a joyful yet brisk series of leaps.

Ross drowsily snapped to awareness and said, "Guh...huh? Who?". The genie quickly put an end to any tired protests of their invasion of privacy with a "go back to sleep" and secondary snap of their fingers, now Ross had an 80s themed tie-dye eye mask on his face.

Now the genie was tugging on an invisible rope and to them came both of the dorm's residents' phones. Tomas's phone beckoned for a password but the genie simply pulled a key from their basketball shorts' pockets, readjusted their dick, and quite literally opened the lock on the phone. They quickly made his way to Tomas's search history and whispered "show me the worst of the worst and the best of the best on this device". Deleted internet history and years of sexually frustrated search results from multiple devices surfaced, the genie seemed more distracted than happy with this. Though they played with their balls a bit as they scrolled through a catalog of quite attractive femboys, this wasn't what they were looking for however.

They knew that most likely they wouldn't get to play with these two but...the pair could have at least provided something more interesting than being vanilla with flecks of authentic vanilla.

Tomas's history was a dud aside from the occasional accidental spicy stumble into various exotic kinks or the passing interest in BDSM. They quickly unlocked Ross's phone and summoned a trove of sexual desire but nothing too too interesting. All they could find was a wedgie phase when Ross was younger but nothing more interesting than a smidge of furry wedgie porn there, nothing to really fulfill their desires.

So they gave up but not before manifesting a gift basket of various fruits as well as nut butters and other fancy basket foods for the newly formed pair, and the genie also made a copy for themselves of Ross's harness. They walked through the door as they set off to find someone a bit more interesting than Ross and Tomas.

Although they were currently an intensely sexual being, the genie wasn't/isn't always like this. They're more so a reflection of the general need/desires of their most recent clients which was the formerly in denial Tomas and the former president of Pi Lambda Mu, creating an open kinky creature that was desperate in their need to find a freak of their own. Lionel was somebody whose desires were basically anything and everything as long as it was experimental plus didn't include him possibly dying but...couldn't express those desires aside from unwanted voyeurism/stalking or badly trying to coerce his partners into being what he couldn't be. It took manifesting a parallel world where all his frat brothers' kinks and darkest desires were turned into a gauntlet of teachable moments and domination for Lionel to be turned into somebody respectable.

As the genie rubbed their chin in the midst of thought, a eureka moment came to them. They realized they could just do the gauntlet again but this time there's more than one person learning a lesson. This time they could have people both as doms and subs as well as everything in-between, various allegorical trials teaching the value of proper power balance in relationships arose in their brain. This time they'd make the wish and people who fit its parameters would come to fill it.

However, they needed a master to host this stage they were crafting and you can't just snap your fingers to make everything fall in place, some work has to be put in so that the miracles can be plopped out of nowhere.

There was at least the pretense of the genie trying to help make another *learning moment* when they decided to snoop plus they did make the room so a bit of sway over said room made sense.

They pulled a phone out of the air that had various tabs of sex sites and apps open on it; the genie dodged various passersby as they made their way down the stairs. Digital information quickly whizzed past the genie as they attempted to make their choice on who'd be the participants, various men who exuded a desperation that could be resolved with an intense series of sexual awakenings. Dozens of swipe rights went through with a single glance, many chats which had the genie suavely extracting information on each of its potential candidates occurred at once, and yet no one who'd fit the role of show host appeared. They had 68 individuals who desperately wanted to please them, some incredibly dominant ones or at least those who desired to be perceived as such, and yet none had the artistic mildly sadistic character needed for such a big production.

Hundreds of tabs opened and closed, a tidal wave of digital sexual frustration. All 68 qualified candidates had enough flaws haunting them that they could not be show hosts even as a grandiose lesson on the potentially corrupting force of power because they just didn't have the right...je sais quois. They weren't dullards to the genie, no they were perfect, but instead all lacked the right confidence or level of care for such a position even if they'd thought one of them truly deserved it.

The genie had already gotten many consensual agreements to the concept of roleplaying the scenario of a slave in a frat going through many avenues of fetish to reach some mysterious end goal, some were just faintly interested but there was a reason why all of them were chosen. Though a decent portion didn't understand that they'd be the one on their knees, though some got really really into it way too quick and in a quite weird way too. So many cock and ass pics littered the endlessly shuffling phone of the genie, this was also a part of the reason why they were chosen. Though without a master of ceremonies there wouldn't be something to center this, a person to help strengthen the flow of magical shenanigans. Some of them knew they could just text these guys to come to some abandoned building, tell some to bring friends as well, and hope that some would grow into the role of host but...that sounded quite boring.

They tossed their phone behind them as people observed the litany of eroticism spasming on the now cracked phone.

The genie looked around and saw that they were now in one of the college's courtyards; they picked up a compass from the floor and spun in a circle. They quickly realized something was wrong, they thought it was because of them trying to game the system by just being led to their ideal host but no one but them were there and some random mixed twink who was...oh.

Quickly the genie went over to meet the guy, crouching down right next to the tree that the Puerto Rican-Dominican otter was leaning on. The otter took off his headphones and looked over at the person who just decided to sit next to him; he realized that he was looking at an absolute adonis. Any and all frustration disappeared as he wondered if the brown guy next to him would first of all let him rub every square inch of his body and if he was latino, his mother although accepting of him being gay was still pushy about his partner being at very least latino.

Though he didn't expect "so what are your kinks, fetishes, and philosophy on magical lessons?" he laughed it off and then actually gave the question some thought.

He responded, "I mean I'm basically into anything aside from anything messy unless I'm not the one doing it, causing it, or that has to clean it up. I guess I like the idea of being adventurous? Or maybe...high school completely messed me up? Who knows, haha."

The genie laid their head on their hand as they listened intently; they motioned for the latino beaut to continue.

"Oh umm, you wanna know my opinion on magical lessons? Guessing sexual ones?" asked the guy.

The genie shook their head up and down as they looked straight into the amber eyes of the man sitting in front of them.

"Shit, I mean as long as everything is above board, OSHA certified and like if everything's consensual too I'd probably be happy to take that offer."

"It will be, I just needed someone to fit the role of show host and I think you'd fit. I don't know your experience but you're exactly what I need," the genie told him.

"So I'd be the host of some sort of magic sex show? A part of me knows you're fucking with me but I want to see what happens if I say yes, so sure dude hit me with it."

The genie snapped their fingers once more, and the scenery became distorted flipbooks which seemed to be shuffling between various locations though all seemed to be filled with sexual memorabilia. Sexual energy filled the outside-inside room-but-not-a-room location they were in or going to or around. The otter looked around with an excited glee as took the genie into his arms and jumped up and down; the genie was a bit surprised at the semi that pressed up on them.

"So the basics of this are that you'll be the one running the show, some of this will just come intuitively to you because of magic or something. We're going for a gauntlet of sorts with a-," the genie was silenced by, "okay so haunted house but filled with kinky situations. I'm going to need a cool fifty k and lots of staff, lots more dildos. Actually wait, you can just magic things into existence, nevermind."

The genie walked around the shifting chaos.

They responded, "Wow you took this quicker and better than I thought...you're everything I've wanted. So what's the setting, boss?" The otter looked at the genie with a glimmer of magic in his eyes, both literally and figuratively. He circled the genie while staring at the maelstrom they were both in.

"I think a frat house, one with as many repressed jock bros. Mainly because I think that's hot and also because we can make it so they have a hardcore frat party where all our...contestants...guests attend and then wake up in after the party finishes. You got any people yet or do we need to get them at the party?"

"68 people, with a decent balance between dominants and submissives. Decent portion of them are really or would be willing to heavily experiment."

"Could I get their info? Also can you make this place into a *place*, I'm going to vomit if this...whatever doesn't stop cycling through everything? Also, I want an outfit for the event," said the master of ceremonies.

Like a roulette wheel forced to stop, what was formerly a courtyard became a frat house whose residents didn't seem to notice the sophomore in a purple and black ringmaster's outfit with a handkerchief with their fraternity's Greek life name stitched on it. The genie was at work quickly tapping on another phone while Romero looked around the house and prepared some of the empty rooms into what he needed.

One room was converted into a leather and bondage workshop which that brand new leather seat smell, another was filled with rope harnesses and hanging ropes waiting to snare a naked body, a dining hall which a strange amount of eggplants and cucumbers, a furplay room filled with pup masks and fursuits, each occasionally shivering and shaking, a room with glass walls, a glass dildo and a glass roof, a room with no roof and a flagpole seemingly waiting to hang somebody by their undergarments, an adult nursery with a commercialized male aesthetic sense of decor such as an onesie with a muscle graphic on its leg and arms or the bull version of a giddy-up horse toy or the dude wipes on the racecar-themed changing table, a room currently filled with feet care products but soon to be filled with simply well-manicured feet, a game show set with a variety of props such as spin the wheel but it has a leather harness where the arrow should be as well as an obstacle course with pits of lube, and more.

In each room, the otter christened the spaces by jerking off, to completion, in it for no real reason but boredom.

He couldn't wait for the real fun to begin, and the genie was putting finishing touches on each of their invitations. Even Tomas and Ross were invited, though they were still wrapped up in each other's arms, asleep and covered in the smell of sex.

Soon a new world of pleasure would be revealed to 68+ individuals.

(This is the final part of What Tomas Needs but not the final part of this world. I'll be coming out with a more fetish-centered series because why not try something a bit more...extreme lol. Feel free to suggest stuff for the new series, I'm going to really push myself and...if any of you have things from that fetish to personally offer me then I wouldn't not be interested :>)