What Tomas Needs Pt. 02

Story Info
Follow up to What Tomas Needs, Ross gets involved.
1.9k words
4.38
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ross stepped into the room and saw Tomas grinding on the floor of their shared room, there was a brief glimmer of confusion, and some concern, that faded into a dull realization.

All Tomas knew or cared about was the warmth that filled his whole body, the sweat that made it so no part of him wasn't wet, and the way his throat and tongue yearned for something to fill them. His ass was clenching and relaxing as the plug shifted in sizes and shapes, his prostate filling to the point of bursting because of that. The cage on his cock restricted his dick just enough so that he couldn't cum, in no small part due to the built-in penis plug in his urethra. Precum dripped down his cock into his pubes and slowly traveled down his thigh, the sensation amplified by the plug. The smell of sex, cum and pure exhaustion, filled the air. Each time he tried to look at Ross there was an instinctual desire to return back to decency, to caring about his roommate just watching him grind his dick away at the wooden floor. He badly wanted to feel embarrassed and not proud or excited about this; he also wanted his roommate to cave in his asshole and cum buckets in him as well. He wanted Ross to kiss him and hold him after he fucked over and over again till he couldn't stand anymore.

He wanted to go back to normal.

Ross watched this go for a few minutes, he did do it while sitting with a visible semi in his sweatpants. He watched as Tomas took brief glances at him with this primal yearning in his eyes and this inability to say anything but guttural noises as he returned back to humping the floor. Multiple times he had to mechanically gulp as he rubbed his bulge while looking at Tomas. His breathing slowed as he wondered that maybe the same thing that happened to Tomas is going to happen to him.

That spark of realization returned in his eyes, and he went to help Tomas.

He asked, "Tomas, it's the plug, right? I just have to take it out, right?".

He wrapped his arms around Tomas's torso which was the only clothed part of him, if a sweat drenched t-shirt counts as "clothed", and Tomas flipped around breaking the embrace. Tomas jammed himself back into Ross's arms as his whole body shook, his dick still fully erect. A wave of heat hit Ross as he held the hot Tomas tight, rubbing his back as Tomas uncontrollably and slowly rubbed his dick against Ross's. Tomas was still shaking and when Ross moved him a bit back to try to kiss him, Ross then realized that Tomas had been crying.

"What's wrong Tomas?"

Tomas said in-between fits of crying and trying to breathe properly, "I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Gay. But..."

He took a big breath and used all his willpower to stop himself from continuing to frot with Ross, his plug shifted in his asshole in response. The plug turned into more of a slowly vibrating dildo which was perfectly hitting his prostate.

He needed to cum.

"Ross...I'm sorry for...the jokes I made. I didn't even-"

"I know Tomas...I know about the genie. There was this guy/the genie that came up to me and explained everything I was going to get into. He said that you'd be a horny mess probably trying to fuck your chair or anything with a big enough hole, he wasn't wrong I guess but. I don't know. I mean I'm used to guys like you, the messes who don't know what they are and the ones that need to make things feel comfortable. The ones that need to mock me to set things straight for themselves," Ross said.

Tomas kept trying to stay in control of his libido but now tears streamed down his face and everything in him was twisting.

"He gave me the basic rundown of how your lesson is supposed to work and even...gave me a free wish, ten k no questions asked by anyone,".

"AND I GET TO BE GAY AND GET FUCKED BY YOU? is that what I get, to be fucked by you and magically turned gay. T-th-that's not a lesson, tha-"

"You're bisexual, dude. We've literally jerked off to femboys together while high TWICE, and then after you had to constantly bring up it was because the guys looked feminine. I get it, everyone has their insecurities to work through but yours are blatant. You want to be something you aren't, and I don't think it'd make you, or even most people who try to do what you do, happy. The genie even told me, he literally set this up, so you'd have someone who wouldn't panic at-and I quote- 'Tomas's repressed desires being revealed' because...you need a shock to your system," Ross said smoothly and calmly while patting Tomas's head.

"I don't want this," said Tomas quietly.

"You need it though,".

Ross stopped petting Tomas and gently moved him onto the floor, both were still insanely hard. Tomas felt the vibrations getting stronger, and he knew he'd soon break if he didn't get the plug out of him yet the embarrassment and pent-up emotions kept him from asking.

"Tomas, you...your wishes aside from the magical plug can't come true without completely changing you. Like even I got it after the genie listed your wishes that you had body issues and other issues. It was blatant, you wanted to be wanted and obviously there's some deeper stuff I don't know nor fully understand. Basically...you get to keep your wishes if you never take out that plug which is why I asked, not that...I'd touch you like that before asking, if I should take it out" he said to the now-completely frozen Tomas.

"N-n-n-n-no...no no no,".

Tomas realized that all the fake years of training himself in acrobatics and martial arts that were finely honed in his genie-granted body would just simply disappear, a part of him knew that all of it just felt too...distant to be his. He couldn't live without access to his dick, without access to his asshole, and he knew in some part it was because of the plug but also just common sense. Even though he wanted to keep his wishes, he didn't want to have to be constantly edged to have to keep them. So he flipped himself around one more time, this time on all fours and with his ass pointed at Ross.

Tomas shouted, "J-just take it out. Please!"

Ross's fingers easily slipped inside Tomas and his cock rested on Tomas's thigh, both were twitching with anticipation. The plug that he had expected had grown into one of those realistic dildos so he had to really reach in there which caused Tomas to throw back his head, he was almost there. Once he found the base, which seemed to somehow slip away deeper and deeper into his ass on purpose, he firmly grabbed the flared base.

With his other hand, he rubbed the shaking horny boy's back and he was about to most certainly make cum.

"Tomas, I'm taking the plug out on 1, 2, and 3!"

He ripped out the plug and Tomas went into full body convulsions as well as moaning loud enough that if the walls weren't magically insulated, then most likely all their college neighbors would have heard. So much precum came out his cock. Tomas was now on his back while Ross watched the scene and partially watch Tomas's throbbing caged cock. Ross wasn't a stranger to chastity cages and Tomas's was such a strange cage. Ross was used to chastity cages that seemed to leave no space for even the biggest of cocks but Tomas's temporarily *en-biggened* cock seemed to be locked in a cage that perfectly shifted to match his needs, just not those that involved cumming.

He thought the heart-shaped lock was a cute touch.

Tomas stood up abruptly, and so did Ross in response.

"I...feel better now, less horny now. Fuck I'm...sorry Ross. You've been a good friend to me even if I really only met you today but I guess a year has technically passed and-ouffgah," he was interrupted by his changing body. His six-pack and well-trained muscles returned back to the untrained and lazy set he had before. His cock went from a solid ten inches to a solid five and his balls shrunk by a few smudges. His libido was now just insanely high instead of magically high, his prostate could still use a through emptying though.

Tears welled in his eyes as the cage fell off his cock, it bounced from off the ground and then to his desk without a drop of any sort of pre-ejaculatory fluid or actual cum on it. The plug, now returned to its normal size and shape, also went over to Tomas's desk through a similar means of travel. For a second it broke Tomas's sobbing and then he quickly curled into a ball. Both him and Ross were still fully erect.

"If you want, I can leave? Give you some space?" Ross told Tomas.

Tomas quickly got on his knees and said to Ross, "Please stay...I need you. I-I want you to...".

He stared straight at Ross's dick and Ross quickly got the message, he slowly pulled down his sweatpants revealing a pair of boxer briefs housing a seven-inch cock waiting to enter something, anything. Tomas quite literally shuffled over on his knees towards Ross, which Ross found cute in a sort of sad desperate way.

He struggled to pull down Ross's boxer briefs which resulted in Ross pulling down his underwear himself and also reaching down to stroke Tomas's dick a few times. Tomas blushed as he readied himself to suck Ross's dick which to him involved opening his mouth as wide as you would for the dentist then attempting to swallow Ross's dick. At first Ross found it cute to see Ross attempt the worst blowjob anyone's ever given on this campus and then he actually experienced said blowjob.

All teeth and all moans from Ross. Tomas pushed him off, and Ross looked up to him while frustrated and confused.

"Let me," he grabbed Tomas and patted his bunk's frame so that Tomas would get up there. Tomas awkwardly climbed up the ladder and while he was climbing Ross slapped his ass which caused him to look back with a lip bite and blush. Ross thought he was trying a bit too hard which only made him cuter. Once Tomas was on the bed, Ross crawled up to the top bunk with him. Both their clothes are still laying on the floor and Ross's sweaty body smelling up the place with his musk. Ross quickly got to work and Tomas was completely out of commission, he never felt anything this good...mainly because of the fact he was a virgin with a shit grip. Ross bobbed up and down, he would throat Tomas then move into a handjob then cycle to licking Tomas's head. He'd play with Tomas's frenulum and then even kiss Tomas's cock's lips with an ease that locked Tomas into a cycle of silently jerking in pleasure.

"The second you're close to cumming tell me because I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," Ross said with a certainty that made Tomas blush once again and pull down his shirt.

All Tomas did was shake his head in anticipation.