What Turned Me On Pt. 06

Story Info
Lesbian fantasy turns real.
2.9k words
4.76
3.9k
6

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shopping at Kohl's one evening looking for an outfit for my oldest kids' birthday. As I wandered in and out of the aisle, I noticed two little ones running around the racks, laughing giggling and just being playful. Just feet away was a lady, with her back to me, rummaging through the clothes. Assuming they were her kids, I spoke out, "At least they are having fun."

The woman turned to me, smiled, and said, "They're a handful."

"Oh, I know. I have three," I replied.

We sat and passed idol conversation about kids, food, sleep times, temper tantrums, and life until I finally extended my hand and introduced myself. "I am Jillian."

"Hi Jillian, I am Mary." She spoke.

Mary seemed strikingly similar to me. She was in her mid-30s. She had that worn out, tired, kid chasing, hair in a ponytail, very little make-up on her face, I worked all day look about her. She had beautiful brown hair, deep brown eyes, baby-making hips, with an ass that matched. Her boobs were smaller, maybe a B cup, and I could tell she was just like me. A soon-to-be middle-aged mom, who was so pretty, so smart, and was so alive with passions and desires, that were quickly swept away once marriage and kids happened. I didn't see a ring on her finger, and outside of the kids, I didn't think she was accompanied by anyone inside the store. She was in essence, like every other mom I had known, sacrificing everything for the kids, and not taking extra special care of herself, while tending got everyone else's needs.

After a few minutes of chatting about the woes of motherhood, we went our separate ways and she headed off as I continued my shopping. I didn't give it much more thought, other than I had met a mom who was running around being busy in life as I always am.

After leaving Kohl's, I had to wander to CVS which was attached to the mall to get a birthday card. Wouldn't you know it after selecting my card and heading towards the checkout aisle, Mary ended up walking right in line behind me in the store, with a handful of items.

"We meet again." She spoke jokingly as she edged behind me in line.

I turned to see her there, chuckled a bit and said, "The woes of life. Right!"

As we stood in line, we spoke more and I found our conversation to be flowing and free of awkward pauses. I still didn't think about her in any other way except by meeting another mom and passing the time with conversation. But that's when something striking happened.

As fate would have it, as I walked through the parking lot, I got to my car and was just starting to reverse out as Mary walked behind my car. I stopped to let her pass and - believe it or not - she was parked right next to me. I sat for a few seconds allowing her to get her van door open and place her children inside. I rolled down my passenger window and said, "Wow thirds times a charm, huh?"

Mary hadn't realized it was me in the car and when she turned to look, she was shocked we ran into each other again. She stood at my passenger side window and we talked for a few more minutes until she said, "Since we keep running into one another, maybe it's a sign." Do you want to exchange numbers, maybe hang out one night, or have a play date for the kids?"

"Sure," I replied, as I waited for her to get her cell phone out. I gave her my number and she texted me immediately to make sure it came through saying, "This is me," as she hit send.

I heard my phone go off as she said her goodbyes, climbed into her vehicle, and shut her door. I reversed out of the parking space, waved goodbye, and drove down the aisle away from the stores and back to my house.

Later that night I read her message, which said, "This is Mary." I replied to her saying, "It was nice to meet her and hopefully, we could chat soon."

Over the next few weeks, Mary and I were texting ten or even twenty times a day. Through those conversations, I learned she had been divorced for about a year, was living in an apartment, not too far away from where I was, and was just trying to get herself back on track, mentally, physically, and emotionally after her marriage ended.

We shared a common bond and common problems with our exes, our financial situations, our kids, our lack of time, along with a host of other issues single mothers have. We did set up a couple of play dates at a park that was between our residences. Each time we had the chance to sit on the bench and talk as the children played. Even though (at that point) I never considered her as a lover, the constant companionship, communication, and leaning on each other when we had bad days was very comforting to me.

It wasn't until one night later evening, that I got a message from her saying, "Ugh, I just home from a date with this guy I met, and even though he was a nice guy, I just can't imagine dating men right now." Which rang like a loud bell in my head. Because even though I didn't know she had a date - she had never mentioned it to me - I knew exactly how she was feeling.

During that text conversation, I tried to give her comfort and support as best as I could. Agreeing and understanding what she meant. Even though I was still married, albeit a week away from that final court hearing, I knew precisely what she meant by not wanting men.

One message I wrote, with my hands shaking read; "I know exactly what you mean sweetie, I can't stand men, and if I had any guts, I'd already be dating women."

Her response was, "Maybe we should just date each other." Followed seconds later by a "LOL."

My response; as my heart was racing was, "Don't tempt me."

We ended our texts shortly thereafter because we both needed to get to bed. By this time in my life, I had already started working again. I managed to get my old job back, the one I left after having the kids. And just like her, I had to get up in the morning, get the kids off, and head to work.

But that night as I lay in bed that message, "Maybe we should just date each other," kept resonating in my head. Before long, my imagination took over and I thought about kissing her. I thought about cuddling up next to her on the couch, as lovers do, and I thought about what her naked body looked like. And I must say, it was a big turn-on.

It wasn't long in the dark of my room I began picturing the first kiss we'd have. That "I have been waiting all night to do this moment." After a night out with dinner, drinks, a play, or a show where we ended up back alone at my house, in the quiet of my room. Both of us knowing what's coming. Knowing the interest we have in each other, but both of us are scared to make that move. But when that moment came....

I imagined that feeling of her lips pressing up against mine. To be French kissing so deeply, that our lipsticks were smearing together. Our bodies coming in contact. To have my hand slide up and onto her breast, over her shirt, as we softly and deeply intertwined. How exciting it would be to have my fingers popping open the button of her jeans, sliding the zipper down, and sliding my hand deep into her pants over her panties, getting the first feel of the outline of her pussy.

How I'd want to hear her moan, through our kiss as my hand ran deep down and around her pussy, as her hands were clutching my shoulders. Mary pulling me deeper into her during our heated kiss. How her hand would grab my tit, would squeeze and tease me. Only to rip my shirt over my head, pull my tits out of my bra, grasp one, cup it, and tweak my nipple as my hand kept rubbing up and down over her pussy. My hand getting her and myself more turned on as I was feeling the soft smooth panties she was wearing.

It wasn't long, alone in my room deep into my fantasy, that I was overly stimulated. My head was back, my mouth wide open and my hand was deep into my panties rubbing my clit envisioning those moments time and time again. How I'd pull her shirt over her head, pull her bra cups down and suck on both of her sexy tits, as my hand went back down into her pants, rubbing up and down over her pussy. How she'd be so turned on and so aroused that she would be mouthing words like, "Fuck me, or finger me, or I want your pussy."

I was in absolute ecstasy thinking about slowly undressing her, feeling that shaved sexy smooth pussy as my hand slid under her panties for the first time feeling her soft skin. How wet she would be, hot tender, and hot it would be when I finally slid a finger inside of her, hearing her gasp in pleasure as I pushed it in. How she would be trying to rip my jeans open and stick her hands down into my pants and finger me back. How wet and open I would be while awaiting her fingers. Me whispering to her, "I want to eat your pussy!"

I rolled back and forth in my bed, my hand deep into my panties fingering my soaking wet pussy, moaning and groaning and whimpering aloud, but softly to not wake the young ones. Two fingers for a bit, then three. Then stopping the in and out motion and just moving my fingers around deep inside of me, like I was trying to tickle the inside of my pussy. Feeling every bit of my juices swirling around with them. My free hand grasping at my tits, wanting it to be her hands. My senses reeling from the pleasure. Orgasm after orgasm came from deep inside me as I just kept pleasing myself thinking of how our first sexual encounter would go.

I envision her tits, how her nipples looked. How they felt getting hard in my mouth. How wet, soft, and open her warm sexy pussy would be. How I'd lick my fingers tasting her juices, only to slide my fingers back inside of her, as she was sliding her fingers deep inside of me. How we would be standing there topless, tits touching, pants wide open, and both of our hands were hard at work fingering one another, long before we even hit the bed and started eating each other out.

How I'd lay flat on my back in bed and watch her as she began sliding my pants and my panties down, my shyness showing until she spread my legs open. How she'd kiss her way up my legs until she was flat on her chest and I could see her face between my legs, licking, slurping, and sucking on my clit as her fingers rammed deep inside of me. Her eyes staring deeply into mine, as her tongue and mouth were pleasuring me. How hot it would be for a woman down there, making me cum. How I wanted her to climb up on top of me and place her dripping wet pussy onto my face and wanting me to eat her out, as she rocked back on forth grinding herself onto my lips. Hearing Mary, whimpering, begging me to not stop, while she was grasping and groping her tits.

My eyes seeing every bit of pleasure in her eyes as my mouth pleasured every bit of her pussy. How I wanted my face dripping wet with her juices after she came on my face. How I wanted to lick around my lips tasting her as she slowly climbed off of me. How her hand would reach back and cup my dripping wet pussy, before ramming fingers back inside of me. Only to turn over and put us in a hot 69 as we licked, sucked, and fingered each other to multiple orgasms. How I would be pinned under her body, face deep in her dripping wet pussy. How wet I would be. How I wanted every bit of it. Every single, long, sexy, wet moment of it.

By the end of my fantasy, I was throbbing, I was wide open and I was dripping wet. I didn't know when I slid my panties off, but I found myself naked from the waist down, rubbing my pussy with one hand while the fingers of my other hand were running up and down my asshole. My loins were begging to be filled, sucked, fingered, or fucked in any way. I was overly hot, overly excited, and overly aroused, even after I had cum several times, I wanted more.

This was the first time; I had truly envisioned another woman besides Jane or the actresses from the porn and I was hot for Mary. I wanted it. I wanted to keep going. I wanted to call her and tell her to come over. I wanted to text her and tell her my feelings for her. I wanted her to reply that she had the same feelings, the same passion, and the same desires. I wanted a big "Yes" from her. I wanted her to tell me, "I'm on my way."

I wanted to be waiting naked in bed when she arrived. I wanted to seduce her. I wanted it all. But I didn't know if she was being facetious, sarcastic, or just wrote her words in defeat, but those words opened up a portion of my mind that was not letting me rest. I quickly realized I needed her in my life, more than the friendship we already achieved. I still wasn't sure if she even felt the same, but if she did, this was going to open a lot of doors for both of us.

I finally let off and started to come down, stopping myself from more fantasies and more masturbation, because without actually knowing for sure, or being able to touch her, kiss her, or know she was interested in me, I was using only the creative lesbian lust I was slowly learning from the videos and what my mind's eye could create.

But I can tell you, it was at that moment, and from that message, my feelings for her went from friendship and someone to lean on in times of trying circumstances, to one of lust, passion, and sexual desires. Like the ones I had for Jane. As shocking as it was for me to further admit my lust for women, I had no choice but to realize I wanted her more in my life, I wanted more from her and I was falling for her.

Like previous deep thoughts I'd had before, I knew I was changing sides. I truly hoped, even if her message was in jest or frustration, that deep down, it had a true and honest meaning to it. That she was swearing off men, that she had an interest in me. Or at least experimenting with lesbian sex. Because there was no doubt, at that point in my life, that I wasn't going to date men. I wanted a woman. I wanted pussy. I wanted tits, I wanted lesbian sex. I wanted a girlfriend. And at that second, I wanted her.

It wasn't too far down the road that our talks about where we (as women) were going in life deepened. True words and feelings about relieving ourselves of men were spoken. And even though neither of us ever admitted out loud that we wanted lesbian sex, or wanted to date women, the undertones were as bright as the sun. It was just going to take that "special moment" to bring it all together.

It wasn't long after, while over a bet during a game of darts that we had our first kiss. Which led to our first heated make-out session and eventually our first night of lesbian sex. A first for both of us. And we became girlfriends for a little while. And yes, I can proudly say, that even though we were only together for six months before we parted ways, I had a girlfriend. I was in a lesbian relationship. I ate pussy. I sucked tits. We had 69's, and we made love like lesbians do. And it was ABSOLUTELY incredible. I had a girlfriend!

Fuck Yeah, I did!

And that experience led me to more wants and needs... and yes...led me to Jane. Who.... Well...Is still an intricate part of my life. But I'll tell you more about Mary and our first kiss and our first make-out session in the next chapters.