What Turned Me On Pt. 05

Story Info
My first lesbian date and masturbation fantasies.
2.2k words
4.56
5.5k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What turned me on part 5.

After signing up for the lesbian dating site, I started some conversations with a woman named Linda. She was without a doubt and wholeheartedly a true lesbian. Or what I would call a true lesbian. She hadn't changed sides after a bad relationship or came out years into a marriage. She was a lesbian from the word go.

I chatted frequently with her on the site for about a week, until I finally mustered up the courage to give her my cell phone number. From there on, the conversations bloomed even further. Linda was 56 years old and recently out of a long-term situation. As I had previously described, Linda had that proverbial middle-aged, lesbian look. She had a short haircut, golden blonde, gray mixed hair. She carried a bit of weight, was well-endowed, and had a pretty, but bullish face. I wasn't overly attracted to her since she was a good number of years older than I was and wasn't who I had envisioned myself dating. But she always seemed to have the sweetest words and the kindest support, so I figured I'd roll with it and see what played out.

When we finally spoke on the phone, it was nice to hear her voice. For me, after all those messages, I began wondering what she sounded like, versus how she wrote via text. During our second conversation, she asked me out to dinner, to which I fumbled my words but agreed that I would like to meet her sometime soon, based on the kids and getting through the finalization of my divorce.

I admitted to her that I had no experience with women and that this date; or anything else was going to be my first step(s) into dating women. Linda seemed okay with that and as we talked and texted more. And honestly at the time, the more we texted and talked the more comfortable I became with her.

On the night we finally met, I was shaking like a leaf on a tree. Talk about being nervous, trying to figure out what to wear, how to style my hair, how to do my make-up, and how, tonight, I was going to meet a lesbian for a dinner date. My stomach was so rattled, I thought I was going to throw up. But I felt I needed to take this chance and try something new. I was so panicked, that I was surprised I managed to drive to the restaurant without crashing my car.

My heart was racing as I walked into the restaurant. Linda wasn't in the foyer, but I saw her at a table about halfway across the restaurant floor. Linda was waving at me. I acknowledged her with a waive and told the hostess, I saw who I was supposed to meet and started walking towards her. I felt as if the whole restaurant was watching me take those 100 steps to the table. I felt as if Linda was judging everything I was doing. My walk, my dress, my hair, my style, my gait. But as I arrived at the table, she greeted me with a warm, long soft hug and held my hands as we exchanged pleasantries, allowing me to catch my breath for the first time, since I agreed to this date.

Linda was wearing a very nice, female polo-style shirt, women's dress pants, and some light brown high heels. Her hair was perfect and was the same as it had been in every picture, I had seen from the site. She had a pair of diamond earrings in her ears and her perfume, albeit a bit stronger than I like, was a sweet scent. Her shirt was loose, but I could still see just how big her tits were, which oddly seemed to be my focus of attention. I wanted to ask her how big they were, but I know that would have been rude.

After a great dinner and a long conversation, I felt more comfortable with her. As I said before I still wasn't completely convinced this was the person I should be dating. As sweet as she was and as perfect of a person as she would have been to help me experiment with a different lifestyle, I still wasn't overly excited about any future with her. We ended that night with a soft hug in the parking lot, where she lightly placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled at her and thanked her for a great night, with the promise I would keep in contact and we'd see if we could plan something again soon.

Driving home I was overly excited. Not because of Linda. Just because I was out. I was living. I had gone out on a date, which is something I hadn't done in years. I guess in some ways, I was giddy because I had a lesbian date, something I never envisioned I would ever do in my life. Maybe just because, as tedious as life had been the last few months, it was so nice to get out and meet someone new, which could lead to some form of sexual experience and I felt free. Either way or with the combination of all aspects of that night, I felt enthusiastic.

When I got home and headed up to my bedroom, I kicked off my heels and started stripping off my dress, I realized how unique this night was for me. I just had a dinner with a woman. I was dressed up. I had sexy heels on. I had a matching pair of panties and a bra. I had nylons on, I had done my hair, put on make-up, and spritzed with some perfume, and now that the stress, anxiety, and weight of that first date had subsided off of my shoulders. I found myself fairly turned on and frisky! It was like a mini-awakening. A new birth of life. And even though the woman I was with didn't make me horny, being out with a woman did.

As I slid my pantyhose down, I felt myself get immediately wet. As if I had brought someone home and they were sliding them down off of me. My face got flushed and I felt tingles shooting through me. Seldom being home alone, it took a second for me to realize, that I was alone. There were no kids here. I was dressed up and slowly undressing after my first lesbian date and I was ready for someone to be playing with my pussy.

I didn't even make it from my walk-in closet to my bed before my hand was deep in my panties, my fingers rubbing my clit. I bent over at the waist, putting my hand on the mattress, feeling my panties moving back and forth from the movement of my hand. When I was ready, I slid a finger deep inside of me and groaned at the pleasure. I stood there bent over, slowly and softly fingering myself, visualizing someone else behind me pleasuring me.

I laid down face first on my bed but had to roll over because I was lying on my arm, stopping my movements. As I did, I slid my panties down and envisioned Linda's fingers caressing my pussy, my lips kissing hers. Her big saggy tits dangling down across her chest. As much as I tried picturing her seducing me it still didn't hit the passion and the fantasy I was looking for.

My mind drifted back to the videos I purchased; the actresses entailed within them and the passion they had for one another. I kept feeling as if I was there being seduced, being kissed, being loved. My nipples being sucked on, my pussy being tempted, fingers entering inside of me. A warm soft tongue licking up and down my wide-open lips. I was wetter and wetter by the second. I was wildly fingering myself, rubbing my clit, squeezing my tits, dreaming and fantasizing about hot, wet, uninhibited lesbian sex.

I thought of Jane and my original fantasy of being eaten out by her as I sat spread eagle on her desk, me returning the favor, tasting her deliciously wet, shaved pussy. My tongue swirling around her opening, Jane moaning in pleasure as I tried to stick my tongue in as far as I could. My fingers rubbing my clit as I licked her deeply. Her moans and groans increased as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Both of us just absolutely ravishing each other. And it wasn't long until, I slid two, then three fingers deep inside my soaking wet, wide-open pussy. My ass throbbing to be filled. My mouth was wide open, full of saliva, bringing myself to heights of passion, never achieved fantasizing about men.

I came time and time again, re-living those fantasies and those scenes from the movie, and as curious as it was to try and bring Linda into my fantasy, and to be with her, it just wasn't her I was desiring. It was Jane and those porn stars that I wanted. That I needed. Every time I came, I'd slide my fingers out of my pussy, run my hand further down and use my wet fibers to tease my asshole, until I was ready to re-enter my pussy, going right back to ramming myself hard until I'd cum again. It was beyond magical!

I kept chatting with Linda and about two weeks later, I went on a second date with Linda. This time I wasn't as nervous or uptight as I had been on our first. I thought that even though it wasn't the connection or passion I had hoped for because not everything develops on the first night, I gave it a second try. After dinner, I followed her to a bar she frequented and had a couple of glasses of wine with her, passing the night with conversation, and discovering more about her. I was surely going to give her and this situation a fair chance. When the night was over, she walked me to my car. We stood there holding hands, which I was comfortable with, talking and saying our goodbyes, when she leaned in and kissed me.

I guess I should say I wasn't surprised, but yet I was surprised she "went for it."

Her kiss was soft and gentle, her lips parting and her tongue swirling around inside my mouth, my tongue swirling around back against hers. It felt curious and interesting. Sensual and sexual all in one fell swoop. But it also was awkward, surprising, and not as much of a turn-on as I thought it would have been. I went along with the kiss and reveled in the fact that I was kissing a woman. Which was way different from kissing a man. When we broke from our kiss, we both smiled at each other and Linda put her forehead up against mine, as if the fear or anxiousness had left her body. She looked me deep in my eyes as she whispered "goodbye" pecking my lips one more time before she walked away.

I wasn't sure what to do. As much as I had longed for this for some time, I wasn't quite ready for this to go further. As I got into my car, I checked my lipstick in the rear-view mirror, adjusted myself, and drove home. I was turned on by the kiss, finally having it. But I still wasn't overly attracted to; or even interested in sex with Linda. I tried to masturbate to her that night, but it just wasn't coming (no pun intended). I even tried to fantasize about the porn stars or Jane, but it just didn't get me aroused like it usually did. I thought about Linda and that kiss and took solace in the fact that I finally hit a new milestone. I kissed a woman.

I came to realize sometime later that it wasn't the kiss, or being with a woman, Linda just wasn't the person I was supposed to be with. I guess in a lot of ways looking back I am glad it was with her after some rapport had been established, instead of some drunken club night, or some forced situation.

And it was without a doubt, my first lesbian date and my first lesbian kiss. And something I'll always remember. Although moving forward from there, my first kiss with Mary was way more welcoming, way more wanted, more erotic, and way more of a turn-on which eventually led to my first night of lesbian sex.

Linda was great. I appreciated her for what she was and the time and effort she put into trying to build something with me, even after I decided she wasn't the one. A lot of times even after I turned her down, she would reach out to me to have conversations with me. And selfishly, even on some of my bad days, when I had questions about where my life and/or my sexuality were going I'd reach out to her and she would always be there. And for that, I cherished her. But relationship-wise, it was never meant to be.

Surprisingly I never met anyone else from that dating site. I ended up meeting my first girlfriend by happenstance shopping for one of my offspring's birthdays at one of the larger department stores. She was there looking for stuff for her daughter and from there, my life took a big turn, as did hers. It was a big turn for both of us.

I'll tell you all about Mary, my first girlfriend and my first taste of pussy, in the next chapter.