What Turned Me On Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was getting closer to cumming, a second short video came in. This time, Mary was rubbing a little silver vibrating bullet over her pussy. I could hear the humming in the background as she moved her phone in closer for a detailed look.

I chirped reading her comment: I want you holding this while your tongue is inside of me.

I had to return the favor, so I put my phone into video mode and took about a 30-second video of my fingers rubbing, gliding, and sliding over, around, and into my pussy. I waited a few moments and then filmed a second video of the brush handle sliding in and out of my pussy. The handle glistened wet and shiny from the lube that was all over it. I whimpered out her name repeatedly until I came in pleasure. I captioned it: Please come ram this in and out of my pussy, followed by your tongue.

I sent it to her, and while I was waiting for her response, I flipped onto my knees. I rubbed my fingers around my ass, teasing my asshole until I slowly slid one finger deep inside of it. I fingered myself in my ass, one finger at first, then a second, getting ready for that brush. When I knew I was ready, I slid that brush handle deep into my ass. The feeling was exhilarating.

I had the phone face up on my pillow, as I was on all fours. I kept replaying Mary's videos, as I was pumping that brush in and out of my ass. Looking over her sexy body, the close-up of her pussy, and of course, her tit pictures, which got me so turned on, that I was pumping that brush handle into my ass as deep, as fast, and as hard as I could.

I was trying to figure out how I could get a video of the brush sliding in and out of my ass, but there was no way, I could get my arm that far back.

A new message came in from Mary: I came so hard watching your video. Your pussy is so sexy. And I like where that brush is, I would love to help you with that!

I replied: It's in a different spot now and I like that just as much.

She replied: Your ass? I want to see it.

Followed by another short video of her playing with her pussy even more, captioned with: I am cumming watching your videos!

I tried to take a picture of the brush in my ass for her from behind, but I couldn't get a good angle. I ended up rolling onto my back, leaving it inserted, lifted my legs up, practically doing a sit-up; and snapped a decent picture of the handle sticking out while my pussy lay wide open. When I sent it, she replied: I love it! Maybe one day, I can fuck you with it.

Before the night was out, my fingers, Mary's pictures, and videos, coupled with that brush handle had brought me to a multitude of orgasms. And from what I gathered from our texts, my pictures and videos did the same for her. It was the first of many nights of naked pictures and videos we sent one another.

The following morning when I was in the shower I sent her a full nude, wet picture of myself. Her response was priceless. She wrote: I need a shower too, I'm on my way.

I knew she wasn't coming, but just the thought of us showering together one morning gave me goosebumps and opened up a whole new area of fantasy for me to think about.

Over the next week, Mary and I kept talking and developed a deeper, more intimate line of communication. Even though the thoughts of dating women, changing teams, or changing sides, may have not been completely absolved. There was no doubt, the physical attraction and desires between us grew. Most importantly through it all, our friendship, support, guidance, and care for one another grew stronger.

Our Friday night picture and video masturbation fest culminated with us both getting off hard and opening the door to a more physical, accepting part of our relationship. Just about a week and a half later things cultivated more when both of us were finally child-free, spending a Saturday night alone at my house, five days before Christmas. Which led us to exchange gifts and her spending the entire night.

And P.S. The sex was even hotter.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

12