What Was She Missing

Story Info
It took a friend to show her that she was really a slut.
955 words
4.42
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asrai65
Asrai65
1 Followers

Newly divorced and having nowhere to go, she was thinking hard on her friends offer. A place to stay with no rent. There was a catch though. Trying to take away the hurt of the divorce she got drunk and told her friend that she could not figure out why so many people think sex is such a great thing. She felt nothing for the 10 years she was married.

So her made her an offer. Move in for free. Give him 3 months to show her it could be different. That she would want to remain in his house much longer.

What she didn't know is that his last live in was his slut. He got pleasure sending men over while he was at work using his slut for their pleasure. He would smell the sex on her and in the air. His reaction was not always the same. Hard passionate sex or angry punishing sex.

She agreed to this arrangement of he promised she was always safe.

At first he would pamper her, massages, sensually washing her in the shower. Having her sleep naked. She would wake up to his touch, then his tongue between her legs. Feeling her relax and letting him explore with his tongue and fingers. On the edge of an orgasm, then pulling back and bringing her to that edge again and again and finally letting her feel that orgasm.

Later that night she would wake up to a vibrating dildo easing in to her. It was a thick long rubber cock. Hard and soft, slow fast until you could hear how wet she was. She would beg for release.

Three days and nights of teasing and pleasure. Real and toys. She became needy, always wanting to be touched and fucked. It was that fourth day he decided she was ready. He licked her clit, getting her wet and wanting. He left her still wanting, telling her to be a good girl and don't disappoint.

After he left, he sent her a text. I have a friend coming by this morning. You remember our agreement.... She did remember, but not only will he be showing her that being a slut isn't a bad thing, but he will have others as well.

She received text to put on the outfit on the bed, lay back and use her favorite dildo on herself. She was so into the pleasure she was giving herself, she didn't hear anyone come in. His deep voice surprised her, he placed his hand on hers and took over sliding the you in her. He held it in and pushed it in as far as it would and held it. He licked her nipples with light bites.

He flipped her on her stomach. Stayed her back, holding her still as he tired her wrists together, then to each side of the headboard. He pushed her knees up under her, spreading them with her ass in the air. He tied her legs to keep her knees bent, and her ass in the air.

He stepped back to admire her, her pussy now empty and wet.

He roughly fingered her. He lubed up an anal plug. He started sliding it in, hearing her moan in discomfort. He touched her clit with a vibrator and that pleasure caused her to relax and let the plug in. He wiggled it in her letting her feel it. He put his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He entered her fast and hard. Each thrust pushed the anal plug in. It was like being fucked in both holes. He did not let up. She moaned and cried out, but never said stop. He came hard and his cock pulsating in her set her own orgasm off.

She was breathing hard still feeling small orgasms. She heard the shower going and was left there. He came out of the bathroom clean and dressed. He couldn't resist a few slaps on her ass. A touch of her swollen clit.

He whispered in her ear thank you and let her know her will back soon.

She was still tied, still in a vulnerable position.

He walked in and saw her there. She managed to get a vibrator and was trying to reach her pussy. The plug on the floor.

He asked her if she enjoyed herself. She said yes, embarrassed she enjoyed it so much. He untied her, walked her to the shower and washed her, softly then hard. Standing under the warm water, he put her on her knees. Pushing his hard cock in her mouth, he didn't allow her to lick or suck him. He used her mouth like it was a pussy. Gagging her and only thinking of the pleasure he was getting. He came on her face. Telling her to look at him as he came.

The next few days he left her alone. She would kiss him, touch him, even give him bjs. She was sexually frustrated and self pleasure was not working. The next day there was a knock on the door. It was a couple of guys trying to sell solar panels. She invited them in to hear their sales pitch out of boredom. She always had skimpy clothes on. Their glances at her tits was turning her on. She got them waters and leaned over to each and whispered, pleaded with them to fuck her. Both of them.

That is how he found them. Her straddling one while his friend was in her ass. He smiled, stripped, placed his cock at her mouth. She hungrily sucked him in.

She now knew how great sex could be. She just wasn't a vanilla wife. She was a willing slut.

Asrai65
Asrai65
1 Followers