All Comments on 'What Wasn't Said'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 235 Comments (Page 3)
racacellracacellabout 3 years ago
crap

Just divorce the dumb bitch

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Please tell me that people are not this stupid⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another one of the authors tales about a married couple who don't talk to each other but instead go for the nuclear option. Good amusing story. Shame the author isn't still publishing

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

After a short run of not so good stories, here's one I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What was Steve supposed to do when his wife wouldn't talk to him?

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I am surprised that Richard did not press charges against Steve for Assault and Battery. Why did Richard leave? Is Steve some master fighter or what? He suckered punch/kicked Richard, that does not mean Richard is not capable of dealing with Steve.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one of the best 4 **** stories ever posted here.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and only because some parts were funny - the rest sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems to me a divorce would be happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ann was a bitch. She refused to tell Steve why he was leaving and then had the audacity to go out with Richard, knowing that Steve hated him. Then Dawn tried to give equal fault to both of them. Did you notice Ann never di apologize for going out with Richard. And his daughters are obviously the same ilk as their mother. Didn't deserve more than a three

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

Ann cheated on him and never did apologise to do it... It does not matter they got separeted, they were still married... I would go with divorce. She is a slut bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

smh... sounds like a millenial.. woman cheats man gets mad, its his ego.. no its bein pissed they broke the vow to each other, forsaking all others.. las in no other person but each other..

etchiboyetchiboyover 1 year ago
If Ann was only going to dinner with Richard to talk…

…she never would have gone back for her black dress. She would have picked out something casual out of what ever nice set of clothes she already had in the new apartment and worn that; not gone to the extra trouble of looking “hot” for an ex-neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The misandry ran deep in Slirpuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny how Ann didn't realize the risk of Steve becoming increasingly pissed in the 6 months she was 'finding' herself.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story Thanks for your writing.

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

It sure that I would’ve given her three weeks to find herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another constant is that they almost all seem to be named Steve Moore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better than some of the shit you have written and NOW I have read every one of your stories (jaybee186)

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxover 1 year ago

MEh, no cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Agree with his original actions. Selfish bitch who dated another man.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Yet

Yet,another wrong ending story.He should have gone through with the divorce.Instead of telling him how she felt and seeking his input,she decides to separate,where is the logic in that.?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

Still a very good story about a wife and daughter that I do not like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would point out that she showed me disrespect by leaving, by dating Richard, and I wold say she cheated and no way she can prove it. As someone else pointed out it was the black dress,. The dress she wore to impress and one she knew she looked hot in. If all she wanted was someone to talk to she would have just gone for a coffee someplace. She went on two dates with dancing and kissing.

Divorce for certain and then if you still want her start over with dating but he should go out with others as well.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Good story, well written.

Divorce is the answer for these two. Divorce and him moving to Antigua to be rid of his wife and daughter.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Two stupid stubborn asses. He was as much to fault as she was.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"How can you accuse me of cheating after all these years?" - He didn't accuse her of cheating, he just asked if there was someone else.

\

I know we're only getting his POV, but are their daughters giving their mother the same shit their giving hi,?

\

I still think he got and took too much blame. SHE dropped the separation bomb without ever saying anything about a problem.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Two morons that somehow stayed married for 20 years then nearly self destructed. I know he hates Richard, and not sure what she was thinking, but if the worst he saw with PI following her for two weeks after being separated for four months was her going out twice (allowed by the contract they signed) with an asshole and giving him a good night kiss, after she spilled her woes on the guy, then that is NOT bad. Though as a husband I would like to know why she wore the LBD. That being said, the bigger thing is her asking for a separation and the two not communicating, as she just hoped he would miss her and cave, hence her lack of communication. Of course he settled into a similar mindset, with the difference after 2.5 months, he thought their marriage was soon to die. Backfired on Ann who wanted him to seek her out and chase her. Stupid. Dawn played the role of rational.mediator seeing their idiocy on both sides and gave then a dose of reality. Glad they made it. But they really should have amended rhe separation agreement to mandate counseling sessions each week. Their lack of communication and digging in their respective heels is mind numbing to read. Also she would knownthag he despised Richard. Her going out with a random guy or a friend twice, even with a goodnight kiss, is not the end of all things given he is talking and dining with Dawn regularly. The LBD though, that would bug me. There is always the possibility that she was in fact cheating but then why after so many months did nothing much happen with PI. Yeah maybe she experimented early and didn't go as expected, but that doesn't seem likely her given (a) she probably told the girls why, though not her husband, for leaving, (b) she thought it would be shorter term before, but since he didn't come running, it became 4+ months, (c) her reason was that she felt taken for granted and not desired, and wanted the old "absence makes the heart geo fonder" nonsense to help their marriage, (d) PI saw next to nothing except that it was Richard she went out with, and (e) Dawn is like an avatar of the author telling both sides they are idiots, and so what she says is essentially what the author wishes us ro believe. I personally would not be so blase about accepting a separation and if it did happen, would be a lot more confrontational about communicating and demand counseling.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hey Dawn, stand up. The MC then lays a torrid hot lip lock on Dawn on front of Ann and Dawn reciprocates. No problemo. Right? That’s all Ann did with Richard. Sorry but no. Kissing Richard was cheating. Period. Unless MC and Ann both agree that passionate kisses with other potential lovers is not cheating. As usual in these stories the MC is made out to be a wimp cuck type character. If it was me, I would have filed for a divorce when my wife demanded a “temporary” separation. She didn’t want to be together anymore. Fine. Her choice. But I’d have choices too, and that choice would be to divorce and move on.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
From the beginning…

…my intuition was that these people, who had been married for “almost 20 years”, had no idea how to communicate their feelings. They certainly knew how to hurt each other, but when that’s the main message each party has perfected, it’s not a marriage, it’s a life sentence.

Most of your stories revolve around the MC throwing barbs and invective, then shutting down the return communication channel. Delete all messages and emails, change your phone number, move with no forward, etc. I’m sorry to say that that behavior is more typical of junior high/middle school. Those of us who haven’t outgrown the behavior (I won’t say the emotion; I think we all have those aplenty) tend to be a problem in society. If nothing else, they certainly tend to have major difficulties in relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Badly needs an epilogue

Many authors on Literotica rush the ending, this is another case where 4 stars could have been five with a little more character development and an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a crock of shite…..

1. Skank wants a separation with " ABSOLUTELY " no communication?

2. Kendoll runs to a lawyer Now I Am Protected I Am A Kanye I Am A God….

3. Skank moves out .

4. Kendoll should have served papers then. The utter disrespect shown by skank is off the charts.

20 years of marriage my arse….. Just a wannabee Cuck Author with shite in brains

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright5 months ago

First off, why would anybody just sit there and let someone talk to them that way. Why would you take someone out to eat ,then let them call you stupid the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What is this bruised ego bullshit so many authors make their women tell their men? Her being with Richard was feeding her ego. Her knowing her husband hates Richard and then kissing the man is disrespect and feeing her ego. It's all about her ego not his.

Wildbill1964Wildbill196427 days ago

Communication, Communication, communication, folks. That's ALL it takes, from BOTH sides..... BUT, I will say that when I've been told that we HAVE to separate, then my radar goes haywire. Just saying.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous