All Comments on 'What Wasn't Said'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 235 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

In real life she was either cheating or planning on it , no to ways about it. If my wife wanted a separation it would be all over and she dates a guy that felt her up and caused her husband to fight with him. There would be no coming back from that for me. Also the kids , wife and ann thought that alls it was was a bruised ego than why did his wife and daughter follow him and storm the restaurant. It should of been ok to take ann out to eat hell he waited until the divorce papers were drawn. Wifey went out twice and only kissed (that can't be proven) someone her hubby hit over coming on to her in the past she knew he hated him. She's the fucked up cheating sneaky bitch in this situation not him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Slirpuff really hates men

Stupid superficial characters and an author who would cut the balls off every male character he writes except the bulls whom he gives a pass.

Gag me with a spoon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She did

All the arguments that she didn't do anything are bull. She went on two dates and kissed kissed him. That's something.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Your throwing everything away because mom's been seeing someone you don't like. You're pathetic." – HE’S pathetic? They’re still married and she’s seeing someone else! And he’s supposed to be okay with that?

And I don't buy all the blame that is being heaped on him. SHE'S the one asking for the separation with NO explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I call BULLSHIT!

So good old Dawn, the psychologist PhD, just hangs around in bars, trolling for unhappy men? She naturally finds Steve and he bitches, moans and tells a complete stranger his life history. Then, on the one and only "date" Steve and Dawn have, Ann shows up with her daughter, who, as it turns out, has been following her Father. Then in less then 5 minutes Dawn solves Ann and Steve's marital problems, Steve decides to believe EVERYTHING Ann tells him about her "dating history" and they live happily every after? Of, I left out the best part. The bar trolling Doctor and her poor, put upon husband become their best friends? How in the name of hell does Dawn have a husband? She rags about him and on him every time he's mentioned. She trolls bars, apparently looking for customers. Are the customers for her business or are they her business? Did she bill Ann and Steve? Or did she do them? And then bill them? This was just a convoluted mess. Let's face it. Given the circumstances, Ann and Steve got divorced. And I would pray that Dawn's husband grew a pair and threw her nasty ass out and divorced her. While not badly written from a technical standpoint, this was just a god-awful ending. No stars.

morris53morris53over 8 years ago
Agree

I have to agree with sbrooks103!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

th guy does not have a realy spine huh wel i would have told her that we could work it out toghether or she could find her self as a single women but i q that would have cut the story short to 10 line's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bullshit, Cotton eyed Joe.

If he believes Ann's B.S. He's dumber than a sack of rocks. She's been fucking Richard for a while. That's why Richard's wife left him. The fact that she left him to find herself is the oldest shit women spout when on the make. When he caught her she knew the jig was up, and like all cheating slut wifes, crawled back spouting more lies to the idiot husband. He'd be better off kicking her whoring ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

shitty RAAC. everyone is an asshole here. and Slirpuff is a fucking redneck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote..

This pig hates every LW story because it reminds him of his ex whore of a wife who fucked the fleet. Eat it annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
The author

Has obviously never had a meaningful discussion with a PhD of any kind as I doubt that there are any who are loudmouth idiotic barfly's.

The Dawn character ruined the story by being written as an idiot who does not know how to communicate with people without being rude.

Shame as it had the makings of a good story otherwise.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock of Shit

I would of divorced her as-soon-as she told me she wanted to "find herself" and asked me to leave so she could.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I don't know how many times I've read this, and it's still good. What's the purpose of a story? To entertain the mind. involve the reader to one of the characters. The story has to be a realistic representation of life, or no one would be able to relate to it. The only thing I can find a problem with is that this type of communication error usually starts early in a marriage, not after 20 some years. Everything else is right inline with real time. Good Story.

checkaho013checkaho013over 7 years ago
Sorry Slirpuff

The author has written some very good stories, this isn't one of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
checkaho013

dont agree =, this is one of the better ones. if i had any criticism it would be that it's too short.

can't please all the people all the time i guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What she did may have been what she said, BUT her dating and kissing when none were allowed under the contract. I have a hard time having feelings for her she cheated period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The husband's EGO is the problem??? What bullshit.

So the wife wants a separation and then starts dating her husband's biggest enemy. Then Slirp mentions a couple of times about the husband's ego making his decisions for him - Slirp loves to tell men how weak their ego is. Wife ignores him, daughters scream and yell at him, Dawn the barhopping shrink calls him stupid, moron, dumbshit, etc. - and this candy-assed bastard just takes it, no big deal to this loser.

Dumbest story I've read from this author. I would have divorced the bitch when she moved out. I'd have swatted both my daughters on their butts and told them to not bother contacting me until they finished a 1000-married-couple survey on how many think it's okay for a married woman to date and kiss other men. I would have told Dawn to move to another bar stool; I'm sick of hearing about your loser husband and you're too stupid for me to sit next to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid plot

If the wife though that he should pay more attention her then she should have stayed instead of moving out. Her reason for moving moving out was stupid. Also going out with other men and kissing them was not the way to get closer to her husband. The wife was really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Comment from the asshole of Lit get funnier every day

this half-wit hates everything because his wife fucked 100s of men while he was married. He's just an old fat ugly old man!

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Yep!

Just divorce the stupid bitch(es), wife and daughter.

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
forget it

he's not perfect but her game playing is mental, immature and self absorbed. toss both her annd kid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She might have

Fucked whole damn town.

uncledickmeuncledickmealmost 7 years ago
What a stupid story.

I can believe the first part. Her wanting to separate and the BS that followed. But the last bit in restaurant with shrink just lambasting them both and boom, all is well. Not going to happen that fast for sure. Just stupid!!!!!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
good story

I can believe this story as it could actually happened. The PhD., he should have asked where she got her degree. Another man hating woman for sure. This is what the colleges are turning out now.

Divorce the whole family, they are not worth the aggravation they are causing. Living a life with them in it is not an option. He can explain to his daughters husbands how it's ok when their wives go out to find themselves with their worst enemy. NFW would I stay in that situation.

I think I need to go out and find myself, you'll have to excuse me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True

Most marriages fail because one or both parties become apathetic and complacent!

It's up to the guy to romance the woman! Then she'll reciprocate by being more responsive! Both parties need to work at it and it isn't easy, but anything worth having is worth it! Failure to communicate only breeds trouble! I know this for a fact!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry dude

Man I feel sorry for Dawns husband the way she talks about him there is no love or respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked Dawn. I don't think that she lacked respect for her husband. I think she tends to think everybody is an idiot — or, at least, she talks that way. Maybe most of the people she sees in her counseling practice are idiots.

I have to disagree with her on one point, however. Ann wanted space away from her husband, or at least that's what she told him. It was not his place to breach that separation by calling her. She created the distance; she needed to set the pace for contact during the separation. If she didn't call him, it really wasn't his place to call her.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
separate for not being romantic..

but didn't speak to him about it. yeah id just walk . females pull this shit. a lady or mature woman will talk to him about it first. oh and slap the daughter for her arrogant attitude automatically backed mom,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing Happened.

Wrong. She went out with someone her husband despised. Without her husband. Something happened! Even if all they did was enjoy a meal, something happened. It was a public place. Suppose for a moment that a neighbor came in the restaurant. Or maybe a coworker of her husband. Or his parents. Does she really want to be seen in a cozy, intimate setting by people who would get word to her husband as quick as possible. Now, suppose Steve, himself, walked in and made true on his earlier threat to Mr. Asshole. Steve would go to jail; and divorce is inevitable.

The daughter is an arrogant bitch. She went four months without a word to her father. The separation was her mother's idea. Daughter did not see the pain and heartache that caused her dad. She did not tell her father about her mother seeing Asswipe. Until her father found out about it himself and had picture proof of it. Then what did she do? She blasted her father for protecting himself by making the separation legal. I noticed no one showed the husband any love and support. It was quite alright for the wife to leave and take on the appearance of a cheating wife, but all the blame went to the husband. In no way would I take her back.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Pretty bad man hating story here.

He wasn't an idiot. My wife leaves without explanation, starts dating anyone, much less someone I hate, even kissing him and she is fucking toast!

Dawn is a fucking bitch that needs a serious spanking from her husband.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Also

What type of whores run in this family?

Sherri calls her father pathetic?

Her mother left him and was dating an asshole.

She calls him pathetic?

You wrote about some seriously deranged fucking cunts in this one!

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
SHIT

I thought Matt Moreau was the worse. Masturbation is infinitely a better choice; you don't have to pay alimony to your own hand.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well it IS your story

but I don't buy this woman's bullshit. Guess I have to. Since it's your story you get to decide what is truth. Can't say I would have made it the way they did. "You want to move out? OK, I'll have divorce papers drawn up." "Girls, your mother left me and it's now MY fault? Tell your husbands good luck for me won't you?"

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story 5*

have to say though, it's all on her, how's he supposed to know what she's thinking if she doesn't tell him and just leaves. then to start having dates, asshole or not, seeing others is just rubbing his nose in it.

having said that us blokes are clueless when it comes to romance, show me a bloke who is soppy and always "romantic" and i'l show you a creepy crawly potential cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All Of The Blame Falls On Ann

Ann made mistake after mistake and wound up making the worst mistake a wife can make short of blatant infidelity. She knew how much Steve hated Richard. Richard was nothing but an arrogant, lowlife loser. What would Ann have done if Steve had shot and killed Richard? Steve would have done serious time in jail for ridding the world of pure scum. And it would clearly have ended Steve and Ann's marriage. There was no limit to Ann's stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Schwanze1

I sooo enjoy your comments. You're one of the few commeters with a "name", that says things as they are and don't chicken out and kiss the writer's butt. You took the words out of my mouth. Of course, the writer can buy all the bs that came out of the wife's mouth but to me it was just a lot of Dr Phil and/or Oprah crap.

One things is for sure, there is no real love in the relationship he wrote.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Space?

"I felt if I was gone for a while, maybe he'd appreciate me more when I came back." -

MIGHT make some sense, except that she wanted HIM to leave!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry!

I usually like Slirpuff's stories, but this one just pissed me off. It seems like everyone was crapping on Steve even though he didn't anything to deserve it. He didn't even go on dates even his wife did. It's weird that an author who got screwed over by two wives, would be so hellbent on blaming Steve for his wife's deplorable behavior. The best thing for Steve would be to dump Ann, write off his daughters and start a new life.

Considering how crappy Ann treated Steve, it doesn't make sense she would suddenly become a sexual dynamo unless she found out Richard was so bad in bed that she desperately realize what her husband was a better lay than she thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ego

Your little ego

Your sensitive ego

Your ego talking

etc.

Our pathetic male ego keeps being singled out as something that only hurts relationships.

However, what do they call a man without an ego? A beta male, and we know how attractive betas are to women.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Steve should have walked away

from Ann and Dawn. As soon as Dawn said "ego" he should have told them both to go to hell and left. Richard needs some adjustment. A few broken bones should be a teaching moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank goodness

Thank goodness for a sensible woman,getting them both to see what idiots they were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Should married people do first dates?

A woman dressing up, going to dinner, and giving the man a kiss just had a first date.

And yes it is a big deal no matter what the psuedo psychiatrist says.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Darune

Then 6 months he discovers her cheatn on hin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WERE THEY DIVORCED WHEN SHE WENT OUT WITH RICHARD?

If she was still married, why the fuck was she dating some guy that she knew her husband hated for wanting to fuck her? Bottom line is that married people don't date other people so our hero had every right to dump the cheating slut and he should have. Now he'll always wonder, "did she have sex with anyone during those months when she was totally free?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horseshit

They got divorced. Ann gets embarrassed at the end and there's no way she stays and talks to anyone. Horrible RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife was selfish

She should have included her husband for a threesome. 2 stars for this selfish wife.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Story was typical man hating rancid cuck shit. Typical literotica sewage. I expected better of you Slirpuff.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Both

women need dumping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An absolute load of shit!

Only a cum guzzling cuck would believe that shit. This idiot slirpuff makes the husband out to be the bad guy. His wife went on a date with his worst enemy and he’s the bad guy. Fucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRUISED EGO?.....

Daughter confronts him and says it's about a bruise ego because her mom was dating someone he didn't like? A real person would wonder about mom dating ANYONE. Being married takes you out of the dating pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon7/22/18

I don't want to go on a rant, but:

Sherri was all "Mom says she never slept with him either"

So her view was that her mother was dating, but it was OK because of where it stopped.

How come Sherri's idea of helping was to be verbally abusive to her father rather than clue him in on the goal of her mother's game? I'm certain that she knew, that her mom had explained it was all about her dad's poor mind reading skills. That's all it takes to put her on her mom's side, in my sad experience.

Bruised ego? Like women want a man without an ego? Or a man who supresses his ego, who a wife ends up leaving because he's so boring?

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 5 years ago
editor

I know you say you have an editor, but you really need someone better. With some basic grammar and spelling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

Time to take a good SHIT.l.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daughter is okay with her mom dating

But she also heaps shit onto her father, and like all the shittest stories on here, there HAS to be a reference to the fucking male ego. Because yeah, how DARE your sensitive ego not allow you to be okay with your wife dating? ---- Fuck you!

She's a hideous daughter, and Ann going out on a date with ANYONE was a dick move.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Two women I'm happy not to know.

The wife was a dumb shit, but the daughter was a real bitch! At the least, they were both horribly immature. I'm glad I don't know either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment to add.

Writing is supposed to provoke a reaction in the reader. It could be tears anger sadness, and a million other things. This story however is simply a tale to two people who are in mid- life crises. First of all the wife is so damn dumb that a box of rocks has a higher I.Q. No man on this earth is going to put up with this kind of nonsense, that is if he is worth his salt. The woman, Dawn, doesn't fit in the story at all, and she has no idea of being a psychologist. My thoughts about this poor man is that he should have gone ahead and divorced his wife. Clearly she wanted someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why'd He Wait?!

I never would have made it to the end of the story! When the wife walked out for no real understandable reason,I'd have been fixing the financials,having the lawyer getting those papers together quickly, and planning my escape! And if it got to the point where I saw her kissing my arch enemy,I'd have moved far,far away! ~ This ending just doesn't go with the flow of the story! ~ This had BTB written all over it and yet pussied out! - (And that Dawn,why the fu*k would Dipshit put up with her insulting,loud-mouthed opinions?! Psychologist? Try psycho! (And the PHD stands for Piled higher and deeper!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

Another wimp.She wanted her space ,songs should have given her it full time,especially after the photo of her aunt the enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just listen to her!!

I quote,

"I'm not saying that you didn't get me off, you never failed to do that. But I wanted more, I wanted romance, I wanted tender loving, I wanted the whole thing.

Are you getting the message?

I, I, I, I, I, I, I, .......me, me, me, me, me, me, me .....I wanted, I wanted, I wanted ........

Why is he still talking to her?

Why isn't he divorced from her yet?

Why isn't he out of the house yet?

Buddy, get a life, another life, well away from her!!!!!!!

Dawn's right. He's stupid, very stupid.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good story, but I'm losing my BTB edge reading these stories. Glad that I enjoy a good reconciliation too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
feminized

dont know if author had a cock or not but this shit was written by an old woman

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

He should have had her served as soon as she asked him to leave the house.

This was never about trying to get her husband to give her more attention if she was dating other men on the sly. Dating another man was bad enough, but a guy her husband hates and has actually had a physical fight with? She couldn't have picked a worse guy to fuck around with... it screams disrespect and disloyalty.

As for the daughter siding with her mother, she acted like a complete bitch. The husband was the innocent party in this... his cunt of a wife instigated the whole mess. Reconciliation or not, his relationship with his daughter will never be the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sounds Like a Feminist.

It was a good story until the last three paragraphs; stupid men need wise women to help them thru life.

Steve. get a new wife and a new female friend. The ones you have now aren't reliable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope...A Swing and A Miss

Any story featuring the "magic therapist/psychologist" and "male ego" cliches is an automatic 1. I don't mind reconciliation, but this was drivel....from an otherwise excellent author.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Ego

It's been a little over a year since I last read this, and don't really have the inclination to read it again, but I want to sound off on the "fragile male ego" bullshit.

So, if a husband wanted to date other women, including the wife's enemy and/or a hotter woman, HER ego wouldn't be hurt?

Or, as we've seen in other stories, isn't having a younger, handsomer, more virile or richer man wanting her the boost to HER ego which usually drives her to cheat?

luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Fragile egos - SB comment

SB often makes comments like this, about women being just as hurt by a husband's insensitive behaviour as a man would be by a wife's insensitive behaviour.

Of course it is so. There is a range of reactions to the things our 'significant other' may do -- for both women and men. Some decide to feel hurt where others may make a different decision.

I think the expectations society has placed on boys and men over the years are what makes the difference, and what has led to the so-called 'fragile male ego'.

Western cultures are only just moving beyond the idea that wives are possessions, and a man who doesn't make a retaliatory response to a wife's infidelity is seen as less of a man. Men are taught that is how they should respond.

It's not that long since it was accepted that men (especially the wealthy) may have a mistress and his wife should accept that as normal. Expectations are not yet equal on men and women. A woman who doesn't make a retaliatory response to her husband's infidelity is less likely to be subjected to the same criticism that a man would. Women aren't taught to upset themselves as much as men are.

Lue

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Bull crap!

No wife of mine is going on a 4 months leave kissing on my hates enemy!

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Puke-worthy

Any similarity to any story, living or dead is accidental and unbelievable. This is World-class RUBBISH. The technical writing was OK but none of it made any sense, or was it just outright satire? To write a reconciliation at the end of such a fantasy is worthy of an LSD trip! A question I pose after a lot of stories here "where was the 'loving wife'. I read the propaganda about 'western cultures' and fragile male egos in another comment. THAT was worth a Pulitzer Prize for it's complete lack of maturity and knowledge of human nature. I think this author is female, I have no issue with females. I have a very sensible and competent wife and two intelligent and capable daughters, all of whom I would hold equal to any man anywhere in this crazy World ... but I do believe this story was from deep inside a troubled female psyche! If this author is married, I shall pray for your husband, If single, I understand why! I didn't select any stars' as there was nothing star-worthy in the whole mess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She wasn't going to be allowed back

The moment she walked out the door, in fact, it would have been a cold noon in death valley, if I let her in after her even bringing up the separation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
we get it Lue

you are a cuck who cant satisfy his woman and need to find a way to justify her fucking around on you

Newsflash - the problem isnt you, its your cheating whore of a wife who CHOOSES to not stay faithful to you

Man up, dump the cum bucket and find a woman with enough moral fortitute to not treat you like shit

You'll enjoy life so much more when you dont have to spend all your time trying to justify women cheating because your partner is a cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, Luedon, there is no...

"fragile male ego". There is a strong sense of right and wrong and of justice. The childish ego trope is just a feminist bullshit way of trying to distract from outrageous female behavior. Women wallow in emotions regularly. It's far less frequent with men.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND AN EGO OUT OF CONTROL

be thankful for someones common sense...

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
As my buddy told his woman

You walk out that door, I won't be here when you get back. Not saying I'd be happy, but I will be gone.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 5 years ago
Possibly the worst story I've read here.

I rarely, vefy rarely, give anything but positive comments.

Put a couple of really bad stoies here myself so that I felt like I could comment. I m not the anonymous type tho it is true I use a handle here.. wanna know about me, theres a way to message me via this site.

Bad. Really bad.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
LOVE Dawn’s character.

She “makes” the story. Else it would have been an ok story.

5-stars & Favorite

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Luedon you are just trying to justify bad behavior, again

It doesn't matter who cheats, the man or woman, it is wrong. By the way, it's not just straight people who deal with infidelity. I have known many gay & lesbian former couples who split because of cheating. This "fragile male ego" crap just further divides our society. There are many differences between men & women (Vive le difference!). If someone betrays your trust the relationship is probably doomed. Look, you may have an open relationship that was agreed upon by both parties but most of us value monogamy and fidelity. You do you, let everyone else do them.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Scorp

Don't waste your time trying to change Lue's mind. I've tried many times to argue with her/him/them and never won. Lue is totally convinced that cheating is a cute, harmless, deserved, part of every relationship as long it is the female and she enjoys herself. Anyone, like me, who disagrees with her is a moral misogynist. I enjoyed this particular story very much and enjoy any reconciliation that is earned. I admit that I have an intense aversion to cheating without consequences stories. This is where Lue and I clash philosophically as the Lue feels no cheating should ever have consequences and I think any cheater should feel the fires of hell. I think we both agree that cuckolds have no place among normal people. Just enjoy Lue, I certainly do, for who they are and argue with the wind. You will win more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
braindead cast of monkeys

husband DID TRY to win his wife back, many times.

husband DID TRY to listen to his wife, but she FUCKED OFF to la la land.

Everyone took the slut's side. Even if they insult her, they take her side because they tell the husband that he shares fault.

The fuck everyone here is smoking? The husband....read my words...is the ONLY party that tried to win her back. Did he call her everyday? NO! Why would he? It's not a 'bruised ego'. She up and left him to explore single life. She could have MOVED INTO ANOTHER room if she wanted space. She didn't want space. She wanted freedom to fuck around. To flirt at the very least. And no one should be condoning those actions.

Sooooo, I'm convinced the author is braindead, or is very very clever....and created a bunch of sicko characters that gang up and manipulate a man that by every definition of the word TOXIC...has a toxic marriage...and NEEDS to LEAVE.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Reread

Wife was the driver of the issue; seperation with no explanation.

Refuses any effort by her husband to figure things out.

Dating someone her husband despises and she knows it.

Her behavior was beyond deplorable.

Everyone was against the husband. Either there is a big piece of this story missing or the author just wanted a husband to blame irregardless.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I don't really agree with Dawn.

They weren't equally wrong. Moving out and going on dates was absolutely the most stupid choice either of them made. There are better ways to reconnect. However, it was very well told and sadly believable.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay story

Find a crack, drive wedge into it and watch it widen. Think she was the dumbass #1 but he sure didn't help.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Learned Something New

It seems that you can be married but go out on a date, dance, and kiss someone and it’s not considered cheating. I’ve missed out all these years. Why is it when a man gets upset about his wife doing things with another man she shouldn’t be, the husbands reaction is just a bruised ego and he’s pathetic? When a woman is upset for the same reasons she’s justified? Hypocrite much?

Where is the cheating line?

But hey this is just fantasy right?

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
some advice

so who really wants to listen to a psychologist that belittles her own husband like that, give marriage advice? and I agree with Just Words, the wife's actions were worse. and no you can't go out on a date, dancing and kiss your husband's nemesis! really? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FUNEEEE

Tongue in cheek,

Entertaining.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Funny, but with some good insight on communication between husband and wife.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
I'm a big whore now.

I'm a big whore look what I can do, I can fuck up my marriage too!

But that's ok because I married a cuck!

I'm a bitch whore now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bullshit premise

Bullshit "counselor"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Surely Ann

Must have someone in her past that she hates for some reason. So if she were to find out Steve dressed up in his best, was going out with her and saw pictures of them kissing, her 'little female ego' wouldn't be tweaked just a tad bit? He was correct in forcing a legal separation on her as self protection as well as changing the locks only when he found out she was sneaking around as it turned out. She was doing it with Richard which she sure as hell knew was wrong. So why the hell is everyone in this story ganging up on the husband? She wouldn't tell him what her issues were, thought he should move out, would certainly expect him to have to pay the bills because she just needed to 'find herself.' Seems to me she should have been seeking him out instead of everyone blaming him for not talking to her. Any experienced lawyer and I've known and talked to a number of them will tell you if they are honest that the vast majority of the time when this happens with either men or women someone else is waiting in the wings. If they are talking to a man they will also add that maybe they haven't quite done the nasty yet but it's going to be happening in your bed while you pay her to do it. I saw a boss of mine going through this exact same thing years ago, the only one more shocked than the rest of my coworkers and I was him, nobody could believe she would have an affair with someone in her office, their daughters were devastated and begged her not to do it to no avail. I'm just wondering who Ann's slut friends were that convinced her that all of this was a great way to solve their problems? Maybe Richard was in the picture a little earlier than she let on? Slir, I suspect at least some of this was tongue in cheek humor and I enjoyed that. Signed: BTW

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So, i want to make sure I have this right

The wife consistently refuses his advances for sex, then gets upset that they never have sex, leaves him for not giving her enough sex (which she was always refusing anyway) and decides to date other men to make him jealous?

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Dont

Don't agree with the ending.,She left and should been made to stay left.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
typical of this writers manhating bullshit

she leaves, their daughters are on mom's side. Everything is his fault, he isn't doing this. he isn't doing that. Blame, blame, blame him. And if she a Dr. she's a piss poor one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not a great read

Husband and wife both pig-headed, so, despite any evidence or proof husband convinced of wife's cheating, files for divorce, refuses to talk to anyone rationally, tbh, deserved to be on his own, doesn't deserve a wife of any kind, can understand why she left, she should have stayed gone, piss poor story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sometimes Slirp just cannot help herself, she lets her mask slip and her misandry comes shining through; she loves humiliating men. She believes she's subtly teaching us that women are superior to men in every way, she's desperate for men to acknowledge it.

No sale. Nobody's drinking the koolaid here. Good luck Slirp.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She exhibits ALL the signs of cheating. In fact, when she dated and KISSED another man, enemy even, SHE CHEATED!!!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHEN EGO ASSUMES CONTROL OF A LIFE

common sense, love, trust, loyalty and brains go out the doors, a window is way too small. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty crap story

Full of the much overused "male ego" crap and "dumb men" crap. Even fiction reinforces stereotypes you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just your typical cuckold story

She runs off to have an affair with his enemy and he is happy to eat the cream pies when she returns.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Dawn was a fun character, and even though the story’s editing was still imperfect, it’s not egregiously bad (which is what I have come to to expect from Slirpuff).

Here’s an alternate title: “Darkest Right Before the Dawn.”

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Dawn character made this story unreadable. I hoped that an airplane would land on her head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous