What wasn't Supposed to Happen No. 01

Story Info
Desire overtakes us in the middle of the pandemic.
1.7k words
4.29
10.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after my kids' bedtime when I heard his car pull into the driveway. I wasn't expecting him, and quickly, reflexively, I licked my lips and ran my fingers through my hair. What kind of excuse had he come up with now?

Nick was my coworker. He'd started about a year after I did. Tall and serious, he politely and professionally introduced himself to me, but once he descended behind his cubicle wall, it was a awhile before he came back out. Nick was married with six kids and was constantly running off to help with birthday parties or church fundraisers. His life was so busy, he barely seemed to notice me. Which was just as well. I like having coworkers who are my friends, but Nick and I seemed to have nothing in common.

The pandemic changed all of that. Suddenly everything was closed and cancelled, all the distractions were pulled off the table. Nick and I were both considered essential workers, so we continued to show up to the office, but the world around us had slowed to a stop as everyone else sheltered in place with their families.

It was during those first couple months that Nick started looking at me differently. I saw his eyes drift, just for a second, and pause for a beat where my blouse stretched over my breasts. I saw him glance at my bare legs as I passed him in the hall, my skirt swaying along with the swing of my hips. When he looked me in the eye, I was surprised to see how glance had changed and become complex. Searching.

Nick stopped by my house a few times to drop off groceries when stores were closed or things were hard to find. He knew it was harder for me to search around for stuff like toilet paper while working full time, and as a single mom. His wife was home all day and it was easier for her to grab an extra pack of chicken or carton of milk.

When he'd come by, I'd pay him back for the things he found, appreciating the extra help keeping my household afloat during "these unprecedented times." And not wanting to be rude, I'd offer him a glass of water or Coke -- he didn't drink alcohol -- and he'd usually accept. It bought us a few minutes chatting together alone in the living room. I learned about where he grew up, his faith, his politics, all the things we'd never mentioned at work. We still didn't have much in common, but just talking to someone was a breath of fresh air. And I had started to like the way he looked at me. It was unspoken, so it was innocent, but he made me feel beautiful, like someone worth looking at.

I remember the first couple times he came to my house, Nick was upset that I keep my living room curtains open. Our house was set so far back from the street, I didn't really care. I never felt like anyone was watching us and we lived in a safe area. There were so many trees, I couldn't even see our neighbors' house from where we were. But I climbed up on a chair to draw the curtains closed anyway. Only then would Nick relax, leaning back on my couch, sharing his thoughts on whatever was happening right then.

This evening, I wasn't expecting him, so the curtains were wide open and I saw the flash of his headlights before he cut the engine. I met him at the door and he looked totally flustered.

"Hey Nick, are you okay?" I asked, gesturing for him to come inside. He closed the door behind him. "Wanna talk? Let me go close the curtains."

"Okay," he said, and he started to follow me into the living room. Then I felt his hand reach out and grab my shoulder. "Wait," he said, and before I could respond his mouth was on mine.

He kissed me deeply, passionately, with the intensity of months of pent up desire. I was shocked but my body was not, and I felt my hand reach up to grab the back of his head and pull him closer. We stumbled in the dark as he guided me toward the bedroom and I fell backward onto my bed, his body on top of mine.

"God, you're a good kisser," he said breathlessly. "Why do you have to be such a good kisser?"

And then he was on me again, pressing his body into mine as we made out on the bed with the urgency of a pair of naughty teenagers. One of his hands ran its way up my thigh, under my dress, and settled on my bare hip. I felt his erection press between my legs, and I inhaled sharply as it pressed against my clit. He noticed my reaction and thrust against me again, making me writhe with desire and impatience. I moaned into his mouth, wordlessly begging for more.

He was wearing a long sleeved dress shirt and I desperately wanted to rip it off, like in the movies, buttons flying everywhere. But he had to go home to his wife. His wife. My horny thoughts paused for a second and remembered her, the kind older woman who always thought of us while she was out shopping, who spent her days supervising six kids through virtual school while Nick ogled me at work. A wave of guilt rushed over me. But Nick's strong arms were holding me still as he unleashed waves of euphoria throughout my body. He smelled so good and I couldn't tear my thoughts away from his rock solid cock, behind only a few layers of fabric.

I had never wanted anything so badly in my life.

I worked my hands between us and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and reached inside to feel my prize. As I wrapped my fingers around his length, I marveled over how hot he was, how smooth the skin was, how effortlessly it glided as I began to stroke him. It had been awhile since I had been with a man and he felt huge. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I thought about my pussy gripping him instead of my hand. All I wanted in that moment was for him to be inside of me.

But he grabbed my wrist and stopped me suddenly. He didn't say a word, just sharply inhaled. I couldn't imagine he was close already. He had barely arrived, it had only been a couple of minutes. But I felt him hold his breath and let it out slowly as he tried to regain control over himself. I wanted to be respectful, but my self-control was gone and I was afraid that speaking out loud would wake me from this insanely sexy dream. With his body on top of mine, I was mostly powerless. So I did the one thing I could still manage to do: I lifted my head slightly and drew his earlobe into my mouth, swirling it around with my tongue. Gently, almost imperceptibly, I raked my teeth against it as I pulled it deeper.

It worked. Nick lost it. Dropping my wrist, he lifted his hips and pulled off his pants and underwear in one smooth movement. Then he pushed against me with such force that my head hit the wall behind us. Now I could feel his bare cock pressing against my thin cotton panties and I lifted my hips to meet his. He impatiently pushed my dress out of the way and I pulled my panties down, surprised by how completely soaked they were. Nick rode my clit for a few minutes, and I moaned with combined pleasure and anticipation.

Up against my ear, he whispered, "Is it bad I'm more afraid of getting you pregnant than I am of getting caught?"

I didn't have a condom, and I knew he didn't have one either. This man, this married man with six kids at home and a doting, loving, unsuspecting wife. He might have been afraid, but in that moment, I didn't care about either of those things. I didn't care about anything. All I wanted was him. I angled my hips and thrust upward, feeling his bulbous head glide along the slickness of my slit and then plunge into my unprotected cunt.

I gasped out loud as I felt him finally bottom out inside of me. He was right up against my cervix and oh, he was so thick; my walls stretched in order to accommodate his girth. It felt incredible to be so completely and totally filled. I clenched my muscles around him and he groaned with an intense primal need.

Slowly, methodically, he started to move. He slid almost all the way out, then slammed back into my body, accepting my moans of approval. His mouth found mine again and he kissed me, his tongue intertwined with mine, his teeth nibbling on my lower lip as I was carried away by a sea of endorphins. Over and over he drove himself into me. I could feel everything, every single inch of him, every detail of his cock, every ridge of my pussy, nothing between us, nothing protecting us. All of the fears and anxieties of the past couple months dissolved as I clung to his muscular body.

The rhythmic, methodical movements gave way to chaos as his inhibitions disappeared, and then he was a man possessed. Knowing that he was getting closer somehow made me even more turned on, and I felt myself fall right over the edge into total euphoria as I came, my whole body shuddering. Then he let out a final grunt and his warmth was pulsing inside of me, over and over. He stopped instinctually as he filled me with burst after burst of his seed. He let his upper body fall back onto my chest and we held each other as our bodies sailed us past the point of no return.

"I don't want to go," he whispered as the twitches subsided.

"Then don't go," I whispered back, trying to stop myself from begging. Don't go. Don't go. Just stay right here inside of me. We fit together like puzzle pieces and for that moment, everything was alright in the world. Don't go.

"I have to go."