What wasn't Supposed to Happen No. 02

Story Info
Nick and I try and fail to put the brakes on our lust.
1.1k words
4.37
6.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continuing from Part 1...)

Nick and I had a secret, and it was increasingly hard to hide. We tried. He was careful to limit our time alone, and often told me it was because he felt like he couldn't trust himself. I never pressured him. When he did swing by my house, we kept it completely and totally G rated. We argued about politics or shared new music we'd discovered or commiserated about colleagues.

But the fact of the matter is that we craved each other on a deep, primal level. Our desire and passion was so pent up, it was tightly sealed under pressure, ready to explode at any given moment. It got worse when we tried to ignore it. When our eyes met at work. When we sent each other texts. I could feel myself get soaking wet every time I saw a notification from him, helpless in the face of the anticipation. I puzzled over his emojis. What was he secretly trying to say? He ruminated over mine. Was I flirting or being sarcastic?

I found myself daydreaming as I went through the movements of everyday life. I'd be commuting one morning, stopped at a red light, and suddenly realize that I was soaking wet because Nick's urgent kisses were in the back of my mind. I'd be talking to a client about finances and suddenly flash back to the feeling of his cock filling me, and I couldn't focus anymore. It consumed me, in the particular way of forbidden lust -- when you can't commiserate with your friends or talk to each other like regular people. When you know it's bad and it could (should) stop at any moment and every forbidden touch is electrifying.

One night, we both had to work late. With most of our colleagues out of the office, our workload had quadrupled and we struggled to keep up with the pace. I had a few glasses of wine as I was finishing my reports, so Nick gave me a ride home. He put on a playlist of classic hits and we rolled down the windows as we drove down the highway, letting the wind carry our voices, our frustrations, our fears -- letting the fresh air fill our lungs and cleanse us of everything dark and scary that we had been carrying. I felt free for the first time in a long, long time. And I could tell by the circuitous route that he was taking that Nick didn't want that drive to end.

Finally, he took a detour onto a country road, put the car in park, and turned down the music.

"Jane," he said. "You're so beautiful."

"Come on," I brushed it off with a nervous laugh.

"You are."

"I have a mom bod. This dress I'm wearing. It's like a giant bag."

"I don't think so at all. It looks perfect on you."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Come over here."

"Where?"

He unbuckled his seatbelt and pushed his seat back. "Right here."

So I climbed over the center console and straddled him so we were face to face, heart to heart. I could feel his cock throbbing, already rock solid, as I settled into his lap. I closed my eyes again and pressed my forehead to his. "This is a mistake."

"I know."

"But I can't stop."

"I know."

Then, before either of us could fill the air with more excuses, his mouth was on mine and I was kissing him, deeply, passionately, depserately, as my body melted into his. Everything else disappeared in that moment and all that was left was us, two souls, united. Were we bad people? Sure. But we also couldn't stop. We fit together like puzzle pieces and in a world where nothing was certain, we found solace in each other. We clung to one another like life rafts.

I laced my fingers behind his neck as he kissed me hard, so hard that it hurt, his fingers fumbling with the buttons on my dress. Inch by inch he worked his way down my body, revealing smooth creamy skin that no one had seen or touched in years. He kissed his way down to my neck, my collarbone, my cleavage, slipping his hand inside my bra and delicately sliding his fingers under my D cup breasts. I was self conscious, but relaxed as he drew his breath in, intentionally, reverently. I felt my tension dissipate as he ran his fingers over my flesh and traced circles around my hardening nipples. He broke our kiss, and I looked at him inquisitively, expecting regret, expecting hesitation, but there was nothing in his eyes but desire. "You're beautiful."

As his hands explored my body, I reached down and unbuckled his pants, freeing his cock and taking it into my hands. It was so perfect, warm and smooth and inviting. I curled my fingers around the head and stroked it lightly, laughing as he squirmed in pleasure. He pressed against me insistently, instinctively, so I lifted my dress and shifted my panties aside and guided him inside me. Both of us simultaneously drew deep breaths as he slowly slid deeper and deeper into my body.

If anyone happened to drive down the road, we looked like a couple of teenagers making out on the side of the road. They couldn't see Nick softly, gently, thrusting inside of me with the sweet relief of someone coming home. They couldn't see me tensing my muscles around him, encouraging him, drawing him deeper and marveling over how incredible it felt to finally be full. To finally be complete.

It was an awkward angle, but we were both so hot for each other that it didn't take long before I was trembling, then moaning, then throwing my head back in sheer ecstasy. I shuddered involuntarily with my entire body, right down to the tips of my toes as I came, over and over. Nick groaned with relief and held me still, impaled on his cock. In the back of my mind, I was vaguely conscious of another car driving by. It didn't stop. I have no idea what we would have said if it did, a pair of colleagues still in our work clothes, panting in ecstatic rhythm on the driver's seat.

I crawled off his lap, already feeling his warm cum slowly leaking out of me. I grabbed a tissue and stuffed it in my panties before I rearranaged them properly. The smell of sex lingered in the air, and with a final sigh, Nick shifted the car into drive.

Neither of us spoke as we finished the ride to our neighborhood and he dropped me off. There was nothing left to say, no words to fill the space between us. There was only pure need, sheer want, a desire that governed every moment of my day -- and clouded by the knowledge that this couldn't last.