All Comments on 'What We Say in the Dark Ch. 02'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Oh, my. This is getting good. A cuckquean story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It just doesn't happen that way. There has to be some realism. If she's shy or submissive she would have ran out the door to figure things out, when he got home. If she was ready to confront him, as it seems, she would not have been handled. All the other sex thoughts and proposals come later, but the energy involved in learning you've been betrayed requires an emotional event, not a roll in the hay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love how you describe all turmoil going through Cassie's mind. Also like how you put life in the way of all this with the kids angle that is the real factor here. I hope she eventually confronts him but also hope she loves for it to continue after it did turn her on. maybe a new live in? good work here.

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...