What Works for One, May not Work for All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go home."

"Uber to your place?"

"Yes."

On the car ride they kissed and groped in the back seat. When they arrived at her home James noticed that Rob's car was there. This could go very badly, he thought.

Meg was first through the door. All the booze she had inside her was fully screwing with her brain cells.

"Hey Rob, how are you doing. Come on over to the couch, we need to talk."

Rob and James looked at each other and shrugged. They sat in the living room with Meg.

"Okay, you two have something going on. You are arranging opportunities for James and I to be alone together. Why? Do you want James and I to be together?"

Meg stood up and staggered her way over to James.

"Is this what YOU want Rob?"

She plopped down beside James and she kissed him, open mouthed.

"No babe, that's not what I want."

"Ok then, maybe this."

She unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. She fished his erection out of his boxers.

"Is this what YOU want James?"

She took his cock in her mouth and pumped up and down the shaft. This was the first time ever for her.

"Meg, that feels nice but your husband is sitting right there."

"I think this is what he really wants. I don't know why, but my husband, who is sitting right there, wants you and I to fuck James. I want to know why."

"Stop it Meg" Rob shouted.

"I just want you to love me. I wanted James to take you out because I thought it would jump start your sex drive."

"You are trying to get laid by getting James to lay me first? You want him to be your warm up act? You want sloppy seconds? God Rob, are you nuts?"

"No, I am not like that. That idea disgusts me. Fred told me he tried this with Deb and it really worked well for them. I was so desperate to get your sex drive back I would do anything."

"Well this proves it doesn't it."

As they talked back and forth Meg continued to stroke James' cock which was standing loud and proud. The angrier Meg got the faster she stroked.

James interrupted the bickering pair.

"If you two don't calm down and if Meg doesn't stop stroking me you are going to have a mess to clean up on your couch."

"Sorry" Meg said, although she didn't let go of James cock.

"James has already got my motor running Rob, maybe I should let him fuck me as a reward. What do you say Rob? Should I give him a blow job? Should I let him cum in my pussy? Or maybe give him my virgin ass. Which do you want to see?"

"None of the above! I love you Meg, this has gone too far, its a mistake. James should leave. We can discuss this in the morning, when you are sober."

"James will stay right where he is. You started this bullshit Rob but I am going to finish it. Go to bed Rob, now."

"No, not till James leaves."

"Fine, you can have a front row seat then!"

She bent over and took James in her mouth and continued fellating him.

James looked at Rob and shrugged his shoulders. Rob looked frantic.

"For fuck sake stop Meg!

"For fuck sake, sit there and watch. You started this, I am gonna end it for you."

Meg pulled off her dress, bra and knickers and stood naked in front of James. She pulled his shirt off as he pulled off his jeans and boxers.

James lay back on the couch as Meg mounted him. She slowly eased his great swollen cock into her warm and ready pussy.

"No,no, no Meg stop please!!!"

"She is so fucking beautiful and tight." James moaned.

"And James is big, thick and hard Rob. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am. This was your plan asshole, fucking live with it!"

Rob had had enough. He screamed as he left the room in frustration. He ran to their bedroom and slammed the door shut. But it couldn't block the ecstatic sound of his wife and the escort fucking each other.

James whispered to Meg, "it is okay, he has gone now. You can ease up. He doesn't have any guns does he?

"Shut up and fuck me damn it! You are as guilty of this as he is. Fuck me till I cum all over your cock and don't you dare pull out of me. I want a full load of your cum inside me."

"Are you on the pill?"

"Hell no. If I get pregnant it will serve my asshole husband right."

James turned her over and fucked her doggy style, redoubled his efforts till they both came hard.

"Are you still erect? If so take my virgin ass okay?

"Give me a moment. Just a minute."

Rob couldn't hear the cries and moans anymore so he ventured out of the bedroom. He rounded the corner just in time to see James push his huge lubricated cock into her tiny puckered ass. She let out a scream as he pushed further into her.

"Stop James, you're going to tear her apart."

"I will stop if she tells me to."said James.

"No, don't stop. Fuck my ass. Make it yours. Rob wanted you to do this so come on and do it. I might even fall in love with you."

"Meg, don't kid around he can do serious damage to you. I will do your ass if you want. I will give you everything you really want, but for God sake stop him before he cripples you."

"Oh alright, James please stop. Take your cock out of my ass, and then you can go home."

"What the hell is wrong with you Meg? James, dress and leave please."

James dressed slowly. He was staring at Rob.

"She is right you know. This is what you wanted. You wanted your wife to be inspired to act like a slut for you and that's what she just did here in your own home. If your wife decided to leave you I would take her. She is that kind of special. You have no idea what you may have lost here Rob. I pity you."

On that note James left.

Meg was on the couch, eyes closed, passed out. Rob picked up her naked body, cum dripping out of her pussy on to the floor as he made his way to the bedroom. He got her on the bed, got a washcloth and cleaned her up as best he could. He lay beside her in the bed, awake for most of the night. Around noon the following day Meg joined the land of the living.

Rob heard the shower running so he started making a breakfast for her. She came out in her bathrobe looking pretty rough. She flopped down into a chair.

"Morning Meg."

"Groan, What did I do last night?"

"How much do you remember?

"I remember the opera. Going to the club, cocktails, strong cocktails and dancing. James is a great dancer. I remember we took a break and then it gets hazy."

"How did I get home?"

"You took an Uber with James."

"James was here?"

"Yes. James was here."

"Oh, so what happened?"

"All hell broke loose Meg. You were really loaded, I had never seen you like that."

Rob explained what she said to him about questioning his intentions. She knew she had had intercourse and she was sore, she assumed the semen was Robs.

Rob thought about letting her believe that, but he knew it was time for honesty.

"After you told me that I had wanted James to seduce you, you kissed him, then took his cock out of his pants and you gave him a blow job. When we argued further you stripped down, mounted him and fucked him on the couch. I begged you to stop.

When it was quiet again, I came in to the room as James was sodomizing you. In the end I convinced you to stop him from cumming in your ass."

"Oh my God, I went full slut didn't I?

Rob, I am sorry. It was the drink, I was angry with you. I wanted to punish you. After all, you did set up this whole shit show. Did it punish you?"

"More than you will ever know. I couldn't stop you, no matter what I tried. You were single minded. You were going to fuck James come hell or high water and it was all my fault."

"Let me have some breakfast and some headache pills. We will discuss this when my brain isn't so fogged."

As she recovered she received texts from James checking in on her. She replied, okay

But recovering memory. Last memory we were dancing. Rob tells me we fucked. If so, I don't remember."

"Truth. It was hot. If Rob doesn't want you, I will. You are very special."

Not knowing her status with Rob she didn't know what to think.

The following day Rob and Meg finally sat down to find a path forward.

"Rob you tried to trick me into cheating on our marriage. You did it to get more sex from me. It worked the first time. This time it was James that got a blow job, vaginal sex and incomplete anal intercourse. You have degraded me, treated me like a servant, cheated me."

"Meg I only did this so you and I could find a more exciting life and improve our marriage. James was a catalyst to make you feel your own sexual power. Yes I would have benefited but it was for you too."

"It utterly failed Rob. It was a manipulative plan that never took my feelings or desires seriously. You say you love me with your voice but your actions clearly show otherwise. Rob, barring a miracle I am going to be filing for divorce."

"Please honey. I know I was misguided and inconsiderate but I am begging you to please give me another chance. I want to make our marriage work. If it means no sex for me I can accept that."

"I can't see that happening, we are done."

--------

As the weeks went on Meg kept putting off filing for divorce. She was still angry and she knew she made bad decisions when angry.

Late in the second week her period was late. She peed on the test stick and it told the tale. She was pregnant and the timing meant it would be James' baby. This could make the decision for her about divorcing Rob easier.

Meg phoned James.

"It's me James, Meg."

"Hey Meg how is the divorce coming along?"

"Still early days. I have a bit of news for you though. You are about to be a daddy."

"No way! Fuck me. You have to abort the baby."

"No, our baby has as much right to life as you or I. I am carrying it to term."

"Does hubby know yet?"

"No, that is my next call."

"Rob would make a better father than I would Meg. Seriously, think this through. I told you that night that if you left your husband I would take you in, but not if you are having a baby."

The next call was a hard one and she had left it for last.

"Hi Rob, it's Meg. I have some news that I need to share with you. I'm pregnant."

"Wow, that is great news honey! A family is just what we need to bind us together again."

"Don't get too excited, the timing of this pregnancy means the child will be James'"

Rob was silent. So silent that she called his name three times before he responded.

"That is unfortunate. I am so sorry Meg. I assume you will take the pregnancy to term. I wanted a family with you but not like this. I will expect your divorce papers and will sign them asap.

I am sorry, I still love you but maybe this is for the best. I wish you and James and your child the best."

That conversation was not what she had expected from him. Rob valued family so highly that she expected him to beg her to take him back so they could been a family. His rejection was uncharacteristic. Even though Rob started this whole thing she realized that she had played her part too.

James wanted nothing to do with a baby. It also seemed that Rob is balking at staying married and raising children not of his genetic makeup. She could be on her own and pregnant.

James was the likely father but he was a poor choice. She was in an extreme condition of intoxication when she was inseminated. She didn't really know what she was doing. He was a bad choice of partner and father for her child

Rob was a great choice for father but with the baby being James' it would be hard to convince him. Since she was technically still married to him perhaps she just wouldn't have the divorce papers filed. Of course he could file but would he? It was a chance worth taking.

A full month had passed. Meg slept in the guest room and Rob in the master.

They didn't spend a lot of time in the same space but she was trying to be where he was more often. They watched a comedy movie on tv and they laughed together. They watch a movie about a couple breaking up and they both cried together. She did everything possible to include him in her daily life.

When the baby first kicked in her womb she got Rob to put his hand on her belly to feel it. She loved it when he said that is was a magical moment. Then tears flooded his eyes as he said "I wish it was mine."

Rob and Meg put the divorce on the back burner during the pregnancy. Rob helped in every way he could. He even asked Meg to come back to his bed just in case the baby came early. She took every opportunity to bond with him.

When the baby girl came to be born. Meg had requested a DNA sample be taken to determine paternity. Meg had delivered about two weeks early. That meant there was a slight possibility that Rob might be the father.

When the results came in she felt elated, Rob was the father. Rob was over the moon. He loved the baby with all his heart. She was so relieved.

--------

Back home Rob Meg and Erin settled in to their new lives. In the cold light of day and over the next months Rob and Meg had come together as husband and wife again. They acknowledged that they both had done foolish things. Rob agreed to be less demanding and Meg promised to be more physical in bed with him.

The experiment had failed miserably and nearly cost them their marriage but in the end true love won out.

12