What would Mother think?

Story Info
Sexy time in the oval office.
1.5k words
4.62
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters are fictional and any resemblance to real life people is purely coincidental. >:)

Pat sunk into his office couch to replay what had occurred during his meeting with Mike. The sullen face of John Adams, eyes slanted down and bulbous nose upturned, judged him from the portrait above his desk. The intoxicating mix of Mike's body odor mixed with a cool water aftershave still lingered in Pat's nose. The taste of corn and melon lingered in his mouth. He felt dirty and gleeful at the same time. The explosion of excitement in Pat's gut from reliving the encounter was strong enough to get him half hard.

Pat stood in Mike's office, leaning over him at his computer, helping him figure out how to set up his new personal email. The man had an incredible knack for remembering faces and facts, but he could not work a computer to save his life.

"I'm a simple mid-western guy, just trying to protect our country's values," Mike said with a hint of sarcasm.

Pat let out a guffaw, and Mike chuckled at the awkward outburst. Pat placed his hand on Mike's arm to gently give him a squeeze of jest. Mike stiffened in his chair below him, which made his bicep bulge through his shirt. Pat let his hand linger, so that his fingers outlined the curvature of his muscle. What a manly body sat below him, especially compared to his own, he thought. An Adonis.

Pat started down at Mike's perfectly coiffed silver helmet. The helmet of a hero. Not a hair was out of place. He was clean and his grooming was impeccable. Pat knew his own head was too large, in comparison to his body, particularly because his dainty shoulders slunk and gave him a woman's silhouette. His own hair had thinned around his forehead, and he was forever trying different parts to give the illusion he wasn't balding. His children never failed to point out how little hair he had remained. But not this beautiful specimen in front of him. He embodied the all-American, God-fearing man. His hand remained on Mike's arm, and he could feel Mike's heartbeat thumping from his armpit. Mike sat frozen and quiet during the shared moment that felt like an infinity.

The two had become closer in the last few weeks preparing for the inevitable departure of their chief. Mike had been busy on his task force before that, but now he was situated in his West Wing office almost every day. Pat was too nervous to approach the VP in his office at first, but after he learned that Mike drank tea and not coffee, he started to bring a brewed pot and tea set on a tray every morning to share with the humble hero in his office. Their daily chats became the most exciting part of Pat's day. They talked about their families. They talked about their faith. They talked about horses -- they both had ridden when they were younger. They talked about where they shopped, and Mike had helped pick out an ankle-length, wool coat for the winter months. Mike had convinced Pat that he could pull off a long coat -- and indeed a did. Nothing was too small or inane to share with one another.

While Pat's hand remained on Mike's arm, both of their breaths quickened. Pat felt as if he was frozen in time. Why was he holding Mike's arm, and why didn't Mike pull away? A dead silence hung in the air and the tension grew. Mike lifted his other arm, and Pat assumed he was about to remove his hand, but instead he placed his large hand over Pat's and comforted it like a weighted blanket. It was warm and dewy. The heat of their touching skin and image of their entwined hands sent shivers down his body and into his groin, and he felt himself swell in anticipation of what might come next.

This was Pat's chance - he had to seize the day. He firmly pushed against Mike's arm to swivel him around to face Pat. Mike looked up at Pat with doe eyes. The sunlight caught his brown eyes and golden highlights flickered as he batted his lashes. His mouth had turned into a grin. His lips parted as if to whisper something, but no sound came out. Pat stared down at him, and Mike did not turn away. Before any words could be spoken to ruin the magical encounter, Pat lowered to a kneeling pose and placed his hands firmly on Mike's knees. From his new perspective, Pat could tell that Mike's already impressive bulge had grown in size.

It was now Pat who looked up at Mike, and a mischievous smile came over Mike's face. Mike removed one of Pat's hands and slid it up his leg to the crevice between his leg and pelvis. Pat could feel the hardness of Mike's shaft increase as he let a pinky finger feel around. Pat slowly felt his way along the engorged member until he reached the tip, and he worked the tip over Mike's tented trousers. Mike seemed to have lost any inhibitions, and he quickly fumbled at his belt and pulled out his cock in a matter of seconds. "Put it in your mouth," Mike said.

Pat salivated as he admired the thickness of Mike's manhood. It was perfect. The cock stuck out straight and the shape reminded him of the fat dildo he used on himself at home. He stuck out his tongue and lapped at the tip. Mike ran his fingers through Pat's thin hair, pulling his glasses off and throwing them to the side as he pulled one arm back to his side. Pat could barely see more than a fleshy blur, but Mike's aroma was a magnet and his primal urge guided him through the mission.

Pat placed a hand above Mike's dick to elicit a groan of pleasure, as he popped the throbbing head into his mouth. He started slowly with the tip -- he wanted to relish every second, because he felt certain this encounter would change everything between them. Pat darted his tongue in and out as he lapped up and down Mike's shaft. Then he slowly took it all into his mouth. He hadn't blown anyone since the 80s. He suctioned his lips as he pulled away, but just before he let the tip pop out of his mouth, he slid the whole thing into his throat in one swift movement, pressing his palm into Mike's pubis and fingering the fuzzy gray hairs. So much hair. So much man. Pat's eyes streamed tears as Mike's tip prodded the back of his throat.

"Lick my balls..." Mike breathed out heavily as he palmed Pat's cranium, allowing his hand to sway with the bobbing. Pat let out a groan as Mike tightened his grip and yanked his head back. "I said, put them in your mouth." Mike's balls were huge. Pat started by suckling a small amount of ball skin in his mouth, and in a matter of seconds he was tonging both back and forth in his mouth. A guttural sound emanated from Pat's fully stuffed mouth. Mike grunted, took a deep breath, and exhaled, "Ffffffudge......."

With Mike's balls fully in his mouth, he circled both his hands around the shaft and pumped. Mike's thighs trembled and Pat felt a vibration of an impending climax, so he released the balls and popped the dick back into his mouth. Mike raised his hips to thrust more of his dick into Pat's mouth. He thrust Mike's dick all the way back into his mouth until he choked and gagged. When Pat started gagging, Mike emptied his load as his legs trembled and he tossed his head back in ecstasy. Pat felt the warmth gush into his mouth, and the taste was pleasant. Like summer.

After he swallowed every drop of Mike's explosion, Pat let his head fall into Mike's lap. He rubbed his face into the silver pubes and took in the musty scent. Mike stroked the top of Pat's head and began to soften.

***

Mike smoothed his hair back into its historic mold and buttoned the top button to his shirt. He turned around and looked at Pat. Pat's hair was disheveled, and his glasses were crooked. Mike spit into his hand and rubbed his palms together and smoothed Pat's hair back into place. He then centered Pat's glasses, dragged his thumb down his nose, and then jabbed it into Pat's mouth and pried his teeth apart. He leaned closer, grabbed Pat's crotch and whispered into Pat's ear, "Cum for me." Then he stuck his tongue out and licked his way up Pat's neck.

Pat had been on the verge of orgasm from the pleasure of sucking a beautiful penis on a beautiful man, and when the tip of Mike's tongue made his way up Pat's neck and reached his chin, he exploded with orgasm into his pants and collapsed in Mike's arms. Pat's face was smashed against Mike's shirt, and Mike thrust his hand down the back of Pat's trousers and grabbed the soft flesh of his butt. "Next time," he said...