What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really did enjoy the evening. Did you?"

"Yes," I replied. "Very much so."

After a few moments I asked, "Would you do it again?"

"I'd like to very much. It was all so erotic and exciting. I didn't know what to expect when I went down on Linda but it didn't take but a few seconds to really enjoy it. The way her clit felt in my mouth was wonderful and when you inserted the dildo I was in sensory overload. Now I wonder, instead of the dildo, how it would feel with you fucking me."

"Maybe someday we'll find out. I totally agree with you about tonight. It was quite a memorable night. And speaking of memorable, I sure wasn't expecting that much money. What shall we do with all this new found wealth?"

"It will certainly help with school expenses but I think we should take some of it and purchase some toys."

"I love the way you think, sweetheart."

Our summer class ended and we both received A's. There were no more email invitations for further "measurements" and nothing from Linda. I enjoyed my fantasies with Miss Graves and Carol and I did make a trip to an adult store. We are now proud owners of a dildo, a vibrator, and some sexy lingerie.

Exactly one week after the grades were posted we received an email from Miss Graves, asking if she and her boss could come to our apartment for a chat. We agreed and set a time. We both wondered what it was about and speculated it was due to our "measurements".

We were partially correct.

Miss Patricia Graves and Mr. Bill Easton arrived at the appointed time. They were friendly and quickly put us at ease. We had some coffee and chatted a bit about the class and what we thought of it. Finally Bill told us the purpose of the visit.

Bill and Pat are scouts for a porn production company. They are always looking for new faces because with the internet, everything is different.

"Linda spoke quite highly of you two and how well you perform together. She described the threesome with glowing and vivid detail. We think you might be candidates to join our production company. Now I know you will have questions and want to think it over. We are very flexible and will try to accommodate your request and needs."

I spoke up. "I have one big issue and that is, can we do it without being recognized? After all, when we are out in the work force, we don't want to our play time to become a problem."

"You are not the first to request that and we have a team to take care of that. How about you, Carol? Do you have any questions?"

"How long, how much and what kind of sexual activity?"

"More good questions. We have several scripts that you can choose from and in the contract you can state what you will and won't do. For example if you don't like anal, then you won't be required to do so. You and only you can change your preferences. As for the former, we would want ten videos, the schedule to be mutually agreed on. As for compensation, you will each receive $2000 at the completion of your part in the video. That is a total of $20,000 per person. Again, the speed would depend upon your schedule. At the completion of those ten we will meet again to determine if it is mutually agreeable to continue.

After they departed, Carol and I looked at each other in total amazement. Who would have thought this would happen. After some discussion we couldn't think of any reason not to take up their offer. I started looking through the contract and suddenly a thought occurred to me. I remember watching old Perry Mason reruns with my folks and I said, "Before we do anything, let's take some of that money we received from Linda and have an attorney look this over."

"Great idea. Let's suppose that it's all on the up and up, would you be ok with it?"

So the question dear reader is this: what would you do?

12