All Comments on 'What Would You Do?'

by deadlydonkey

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have her served as she returns

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

You better give a follow up, but the answer is divorce. Or let the older guy just have a roommate marriage, have him get into a better place, have his own affair, and then divorce his wife. But no matter what, this ends in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Publicly expose the incest, and suing the company for allowing it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nephew forgot about another option the husband has. Where nephew ends up 6' under.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucked up attempt at a story. The racial bigotry and tropes are rampant. This shit only happens in your sick dream world. This was so easy to rate as one. It also tells me I'll never look at any of your shit again. With fools like you it's always the black dominant male who seduces the wimpy white mans wife, who then begins to beg for more of his cock. Puke.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This started off ok but ended so stupidly it wasn’t worth my time.

What they’re proposing isn’t a choice: financial recompense for your pride and integrity. Marriage isn’t just sharing a bed and bodily fluids, it’s knowing that no matter what, there is another person in your corner.

No matter what, even if Harry accepts the conditions, he’s not in a marriage and Joanna should know that she doesn’t have a relationship with Harry.

As for the Connie thing, WHY THE FUCK DID SHE MAKE OUT WITH HARRY AND FLIRT WITH HIM IF YIU WERE GOING TO MAKE HER GAY?

You lied to us and that I can’t stand. As readers, we are omniscient, we see everything, hear everything and know everything so when you deliberately lie to us, it pisses us off. This wasn’t a twist, it was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce and walk away. Can’t make someone stay

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68over 2 years ago
Here's an idea for Part II

Harry gets the the whole truth about Max from Mrs. Browne the week Max is gone with his wife, then puts up with it for 30 days, not signing or verbally agreeing to anything. Plus he gets both audio and video of everything including the threats, especially since Max will do too much in Harry's house to rub his nose in it, but Harry has the total legal right to record anything and everything without Max's permission, since one of the first things he got his wife to do before she left was OK title transfer to his name only. Oh, and Harry gets the company in the lawsuit, his wife tries crawling back to him when she realizes Harry's not the wimp Max made him out to be. For once I'd love to see in these interracial stories that the white man comes out on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What would I do? I'd never haven got to that point in the narrative, because the moment I found out she was cheating I'd have castrated the 'lover' to take away that 'distraction' for her and all other women. Their relationship was clearly broken, so how to deal with the wife would need more thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No other option: divorce. As far as I would be concerned, the wife is already dead to me. Divorce, leave the company and start a new life. And when she comes crawling back as she eventually will, have absolutely no contact with her, verbal or otherwise. It's as if she no longer exists, and she could do whatever she wants, including blow her brains out and I wouldn't shed 1 tear. Have some balls, be a man and walk away. That or blow both their brains out. That would work too🙂

ManoBlueManoBlueover 2 years ago

Ruin all them is the only answer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't quit your day job. You have no talent as a writer.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Yes. Destroy them all.

This piece is such a racist pile.

The author should be ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a piss poor excuse for a story. There's no need for a week to decide. The week would be spent separating everything from the wife and filing suit against the company and Ms. Brown personally for mental anguish and cruelty. Divorce is a foregone conclusion.

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

Once again from a loving to mindless cock crazy whore obeing her 'master' : how original ...

not.

Sucking his dick infront of her husband, not even a talk or trying to explain, but write 'I love you'.

Come on ....seriously ? a divorce is the only option.

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

Hell, I don't know. I came during the blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sucks

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Leave the wife file for divorce and get as dmfar away from the ex wife as possible. Im glad this is your fantasy/nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Burn the Company and this whore

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

I would file for divorce and just tell everyone the truth and let the chips fall where they want.

This situation is just stupid. Any reasonably smart man would know something was wrong earlier in the situation. If Max is such a stud then why would he want an old married lady? If it was just to get off on the power dynamic there be much easier targets then this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was losing Interest after the introduction, but when Max was Introduced it killed any Interest, couldn't read further

StormXStormXover 2 years ago

Ii have to agree with ManoBlue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been there (similar-cheating wife) and divorced her so fast she didn't know what hit her. Much like your story, once the "honeymoon" with her new lover was over, she will come crawling back, only for me to have laughed in her face. You greatly underestimate a man's resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Read ccarefully

To the options not with rage only with cold blood.

1. he get's no sex in the last weeks and maybe in the future

2. she belongs to Max , her words!

3. she get's a lot of money , so don't need his money maybe she has to pay suport

4. in a firma there Max is the future i woudn't want to work, so no future for me

5. Max did it to him ,what do you think is he doing after a time to others

6. she is under Max's spell. After a time he get's boring with her and dump her.

The right time to dictate conditions to his faver. Oblivius she is subbmissive.

7. Max get's of to treat people like shit, be rude. You have to wait he do it again.

So why fight a lost battle. She betrayed him from the first day she was hired. Let her go, take the amicable divorce. Take the glowing references and the money and go ,it only can get worse with Max as boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there are 4 options

1- accept the position , consider his marriage as bullshit , there are tons of sugar babies out there for rich 40 year old man. when the boss got tired of the wife , dump her too. problem is that no one respect such a creature and his career is short lived.

2-record these conversations , specially if it happens in his house. then dump his wife and let the boss fire him. now it is perfect quid pro quo and he can makes millions for wrongful terminations and law suits.

3- there are tones of mass shooting , he can kill every one on the next board meeting.

4- but the most I like, is to rot the company from inside and fuck everything up. I know something similar has happened in reality. if you agree I can write that story as one option

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 2 years ago

Divorce and Max is gettng his fucking ass beat one way or the other. In my neck of the woods a couple of dudes with bike chains and billy clubs don't cost more than 500 bucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story is barley a success, only if you count the number of comments, that are more interesting than the story. Hardly Interracial "love", perhaps is should be in Non Consent? Ignoring the race, it's just another "arrogant, young rich jerk" does a power play to get into a upper middle managers wife panties.

What he could do? Divorce. Make her sue the Company for sexual harassment and negotiate a big fat settlement. If he does not stomp all over Max's gonads first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it and thought the writing was well done! Looking forward to the ending!

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Loved it. Gutted when it ended abruptly can’t wait for the end. Thank you deadlydonkey

Bardot1990Bardot1990over 2 years ago

An interesting conundrum. I will say that women like confident men like Max. But, given this choice, I would sue like a mutherfucker.

Bardot1990Bardot1990over 2 years ago

It's interesting that you've created such an unlikeable character so early in the story. And then you put him in a position so that he wins, or is in a position to win. I like that you left the ending hanging. That's a nice touch, far different from the standard "good guy wins" ending. I have to say, though, that this methodology in your writing leaves an empty spot for the reader. I wanted to whip Max's ass from the moment you introduced him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d buy a taser and give Max the shock of his life. And while he’s incapacitated, mangle his dick useless. I bet his cocky Attitude would change dramatically, and the cheating bitch will go back to her poor hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and the answer is??????? come on man on with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an awesome 5 star story. Please give us the next part soon. Would love to see the wife with an ace of spades ♠️ tattoo. Cornrows and braids in her hair with an undercut . Piercings in her nipples, belly button and clit.

Would also love to see their son’s reaction to his moms newfound self. Some discomfort and jealousy from the son would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ravings of a fucking idiot. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably let them continue. Watch him fuck her, eat her cum filled pussy, eventually start sucking his cock, and let him fuck me too. I mean why not, reap the rewards of a bbc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope there’s a part 2! Can’t wait to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What would I do?

After the meeting with the CEO of the company, I would have asked for two days off to consider the proposal.

I would go home and explain to my wife that I would be leaving my job and applying for another with a close competitor.

Upon my return to the company, I would ask for a parachute clause, that allowed me a safe exit, should the new working agreement not be satisfactory. If they refused, I would resign on the spot. If they agreed, I would work until I felt uncomfortable.

All the rest of this horse shit would never have happened. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Live up to your author name.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Great story!!!! What would I do....? Probably something that would end me in jail...... or a public divorce with publicity all around her world, relatives, friends and social environment....

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

I would have left the company the very first time I was asked to put up with Max and as soon as he suggested fucking my wife.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

unfinished stories are a cop out.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

NO WAY! I hate stories with no ending! You wrote this August of '21, what the hell are you waiting for? Give us the damn ending, PLEASE? I promise to give you a "5" rating if you put me out of my misery.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Obviously, a masturbatory black man's fantasy with no erotic value whatsoever. Glad you stopped writing.

Taio9Taio910 months ago

No ending sucks -

sue everybody - divorce her - quit and go to competitor with customer list and trade secrets - work with local newspaper on story about lack of morals in company -

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Divorce that bitch and sui the fucking max. Take control everything from him.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy297410 months ago

Divorce her and sue him

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hire PI. Get the proof on the company relationship, proof of indefinitely, record lesbian’s confession, divorce, sue the CRAP out of the lot of them,and move on with the kids in full knowledge of everything that happened.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Divorce this slut and making the pay that buster never can stand Again. Act like real man face the problem and solve like one man army 👍

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

This writer must not like black people. They are always the bad people in the story. Also he/she is the typical cuck, can’t satisfy anyone with a climax ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yet another lazy-ass non-ending by the laziest-assed non-writer on Literotica. Christ, what a waste of time and space.

TexarManTexarMan8 months ago

Time to Burn The B and the other B get a lawyer and make the company pay. if Max tries to get even have him set up to be arrested. Maybe even kill him in the process. No Cuck Zone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I will piss in your face and tell you’re a lazy totally talent free scribbler and now you can swallow.

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous