All Comments on 'What You're Doing'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 400 Comments (Page 3)
DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Well, this writer produces a cuck male Mc every time fingers touch a keyboard. This is just another pathetic piece of drivel. I guess it is important to specialize in writing wimps,, since it is not like we do not have enough of those writers already in lw. It is so gratifying to see where we are all headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife cheats on husband and he takes her back ?? It was a good thing that no one knew about it except for the whole town .. Then in the wonderful ending the Cluck gets back together with the ex wife . Am I on Fantasy Island

DGHear2DGHear2over 2 years ago

loved it, including the ending. In some marriages it's good to see them get back together. This was one of them. I liked the idea of getting divorced and then starting over. Always a good read from this author.

with respect

DG Hear

des67des67over 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it... Was gut-wrenching at times and yet beautiful... Was great to see them reconnect.. 5 Stars...Added to favorites... Was so well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I concur with most of the comments. I love the story and was happy they were able to get back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. Too bad it's unbelievable.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I really like the story, it had its share of drama but in the end the reconciliation was a great way to conclude this story. If any two characters deserved a happy ending it were these two. Well done 5 stars

AethurAethurover 2 years ago

This is a real tough one to judge. It was rather predictable, but I never judge a story on here for that. I liked the characters, though they were a bit mechanical - especially the wife talking to the husband at the lake house after she got back from cheating.

Was the reconcilation justified? There are reasons for it, and reasons against. I could understand why it wasn't possible until long after the divorce. Putting the husband with a much younger woman that everybody (including the husband and readers) knew wouldn't end with the two together seemed like a contrived way for him to get his mojo back. Him saying at the end that moving her in was probably a bad thing for his daughter seemed rather stupid, since the daughter was all for it (and encouraged it).

It put the husband back into a place where he could possibly take his ex back. Should he? I'd say no. If the cheating didn't happen ON their anniversary, belittling him and taking advantage of his gifts, then I could see it. It was their anniversary. That's one of the worst things she could do.

paaragdepaaragdeover 2 years ago

well written - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Happily ever after, luv it LP

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Sugared-saccharine with royal icing on top?

IF you can't hear a cat swinging round in a rain forest, does Indiana Schrodinger's Cat REALLY exist?

IS Plato really a "cuck shit"?

OR, is Schrodinger's Cat the REAL "cuck shit"?

RS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't condone her behavior, but she hasn't had a boyfriend since the divorce. I think she's smart enough to know she made a horrible mistake and won't do it again. They'd better get remarried and buy out their business partner and if she's not too old, tell him they have to talk. Then, tell him she hasn't been feeling well and the twins are the reason. When he says, "we don't have twins", she can tell him they are inside her growing belly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, good writing. Not sure I agree about reconciliation but havent been there as an adult so w/hold judgment and critique. As a 20/21 yr old , I would have reconciled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ron should just wrap himself in chains and jump into that lake. Crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In spite of the "let's all hug and sing campfire songs" crowd of comments, the direction of this story took a wrong way turn to hell. This wife did the dirty knowingly and sincerely and would further demean her husband by wondering what he knew instead of being forthright and claiming her infidelities behavior. It is a trend on this site to either come together singing Kumbaya or the injured party (usually the husband) listing recriminations concerning any righteous actions he might take. Disclaimers by authors is gutless and further evidence of male victimization. No wonder our Congress has become ineffectual and women brazen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn't the point of most of the world's ethical and religious thinking to be able to forgive? Sure, repentance is expected, but it gives the hurt person greater interest/capacity to forgive. Plenty of damaged people from divorces, a reconciliation is refreshing.

PS I still like the boobs in your thumbnail :-)

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Nicely done. Well written

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

I didn't like the reconciliation, because she was so uncaring in her planned betrayals. Also, the dialogue is somewhat expositional. People generally don't talk in full paragraphs. That said, good story because of the discovery method. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Demanders said much for me. Other! Respect in storyline when boyfriend talks and puts him down and she says nothing. No raac

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why would he even think of taking the slut back she will just whore herself out later time to keep her away

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really should have stopped posting stories a decade ago.

Some of your original stories were ok but its all been downhill since then.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

This is the third time I have read this story, have to say I love it everytime

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, horrible ending. Given the level of disrespect I don't see him taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. So people are human, and make mistakes. Sometimes they can live with the fallout, sometimes it destroys them. In this case, it was obvious the wife felt deep remorse for what she did. The fact that Ron “ won” the public relations battle, by having his family and in laws see her cheating live, really had to kill her. That being said, I think that a remarriage should not happen. If this was real life, I don’t ever see the level of love and intimacy, getting back to where it was. And Casey will be gone in a few years, so that will give wifey more time to be “ bored”. But I see them stay living together, but never remarrying , as the penance she needs to pay. For the rest of her life....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not usually a fan of RAAC. But I think people are missing, the story here. It’s true that she betrayed him every way possible. But when Bonnie didn’t vote her shares against him, and offered to sell her house to buy the business partner out, it showed Ron she really, and truly, still loved him. This allowed Ron to forgive her, and have a second chance.

I think it’s also important to note, he felt his “ man card” was back, after living with a banging Patti.

It also helped that wifey didn’t try to run away with her boyfriend, and hadn’t dated since they separated. I think when one partner cheats, it is always difficult to get the trust back. There is always going to be that nagging feeling, that they did it once, why not again? But Bonnie’s actions, convinced Ron, she was worth a second chance. So yes, this story was worth it, and I gave you 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My second time through this tale, still enjoyable! It's a shame that people can be so stupid to "tag" a relationship whether real or fiction based on one facet. People do stupid things regardless of age. Sometimes a clean break is the answer but not always. HDK presented a story of the latter with compassion and logic to support it. Judge based on facts, not some need for revenge at all costs. A very good tale, thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Husband got played like a top of the line PRS guitar..... fucking dope

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I won't be a booty call for you that would betray my memory of Nick. Also I'm to stupid to know going behind your back again and again for sex was disrespectful.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

"I'd be totally faithful to you and would expect the same from you." Okay, sounds good but hasn't he heard that before? Perhaps the friends aunt might be something to explore

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He had self respect...till he went full CUCK at the end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated the cheating but loved the forgiveness and getting back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She had no change of heart, not still loving her husband. Just cried because her comfort zone was destroyed by her slutting. Only sad to be caught. No guilt no remorse when with her lover boy. Ditch the bitch. Nothing to be worked on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was not a mistake! A mistake is once followed by a mountain of guilt. She whored out on 3 trips. That's an affair, not A mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the fuck is she to be saying he has to be all in or she out?? All the apologies in the world could never fully reinstate trust in her, especially after cheating multiple times, not once but several times. Zero position for any ultimatums. Weak ending.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Slick Nick needs his balls beat right off. I realize many many commenters and quite a few authors don't believe there should be any cost imposed for taking fruit from another man's garden but that doesn't change the truth of that principle. Also, the fact that Bonnie honored her fiduciary obligation doesn't make up for the absolute trashing of her marital obligation. Let the cheating slut go...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, even if she had given up giving Ron blow jobs. She's wrong that most married guys still like to get them, but most wives don't like to give them (after they put that ring on their finger). I know a guy that had that happen to, she gave him BJ's all the time while dating, but once he slipped that ring on her finger the BJ's stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re Anon "Who the fuck does she think she is"

She is a person who made a mistake, or a series of them, who realized she was wrong and apologized. She didn't do anything to hurt belittle or attack her ex husband once she had been caught. Later she supported his relationship with his lover. She was willing to sell her home to help him. What she was not willing to do was to become a doormat or a slut for him.

She had once tried being a slut with disastrous results. She was not going to do it again.

She had already tried being a doormat for Slick Nick, that didn't work out good.

She was maintaining a business relationship on an equal footing.

Well that is how I read it.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

What a nice story. Emotion, catharsis, humor... Thank you, HDN!

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 2 years ago

Nick should have been dealt with

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

A very nice story, definitely a 4.

But, I have to say, it's a fairytale. The following statement is wrong in so many levels:

"You screwed up pretty bad, but I slept with Patti for several months. That took some of the sting out of your betrayal, but doesn't absolve it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well... if anything will drive her to cheat again it's that whimpy whinny husband of her's... he is a self-deluded victim thinking she is so much better than he... that is why she lost respect for him sexually... he even got tied up with another woman who left him... he's may be great at business, but he's a loser at love... his wife will play again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story - bad ending. Why empower her cheating? Why accept her in any way, shape or form? Especially why consider taking her word on the matter? Because she's sorry? She's not. She's just sorry she get caught. Lousy RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like pulling teeth, got worse as the ending arrived. No real story at all, she cheats, he wimps, they get back together. Awful rubbish

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Ok but tiring hearing the cheater say she does no why she did it. Luckily there were no small children involved.. NOt your best stuff but 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know what a worse example than moving another woman into your new house after you've divorced your cheating wife is? Letting the adulterer back into your life.

went from 5 stars to 1 with that ending.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

First story I've by you. I like it. Call me a hopeful romantic who believes in forgiveness. I love the characters, especially Bonnie. There's a lot of things to learn from this story if the reader would take the time to find it. I do like your writing style, and will be reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gsrbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every time I hear a complaint about "hurt your self esteem" or " get over your ego", I downgrade my rating. At best cheap cliche, at worst the author believes the victim owes the betrayer some kind of forgiveness, because "healing" pffft

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Really weak and bad. Typical cuck plot for this writer. Unjustified raac. Mc just wimped out. Bad ending' bad middle, sort of ok start. One of authors worst, but there are o lot of worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meh. I always find it pathetic when the person who gets cheated on comes crawling back, as well as when the cheater makes holier than though demands regarding getting back together. I guess some people just like to be miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The reason she cheated is because after a little sulking he would be ok with it.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

She'll do it again. After he gets her cash, he should find a nice young thing for himself. Then she'll know how it feels. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry for what she did? I don't think so.

The real Bonnie is the one he saw when she thought no one was watching. Her contempt for Ron was palatable. . The sleaze fucking her and painting her chest with come made it the best anniversary EVER!

Husbands give jewelry but lovers give orgasms? But Ron's lovemaking rings her bells? Like a tiny tinkling bell like you use with your servant. So what does sleazy do? Obviously, fireworks and marching bands. You know much better than her boring old husband. Because Ron had slowed down. That was pretty clear.

And he is sorry for having a fling with a hot younger woman after Bonnie betrayed and ridiculed him? Ron needs counseling. He did nothing wrong.

She sucked dick for scumbag but her husband had to ask? Hmm.

And Ronnie can never bring it up again? She is setting the terms. When she was the offender? Oh boy.

QuintiusQuintiusabout 2 years ago
HDK gets points...

... for adding "cuck shit" to the tags for the story.

It started strong then petered out into yet another "I miss her so I'll take her back" ending. Not great. I can't equate the disrespectful, arrogant, entitled slut at the anniversary dinner with the stoic, accepting, gracious, loyal perfect wife and mother caricature she was after the divorce. Nobody changes that much. Not a good story.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 2 years ago

Thinking Adults

It’s totally unexpected when the characters act like real, intelligent human beings, instead of petty, revenge-full 14-year-olds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The brave noble wife only betrayed her cuckold sexually when it came to the cash she was true.

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RON US A WEAK CUCK. GETTING DRUNK AFTER THE BITCH CHEATED, THEN GIVING HER 50% OF HIS BUSINESS, HE IS A STUPID CUCK!! NO SYMPATHY FOR HIM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a cuck who takes back a cheating skank

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

I think this was written by a delusional ex wife. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, you knew what was coming in the comments :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

261 comments, what could I possibly add?

Harddaysknight: Well done, as usual a 5.

I loved it that you wrote a story that gives people who have been damaged, hope for better in the future!

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story, & liked the good ending, even though I thought it a bit rushed. It seemed to go from them living apart to resharing/ reuniting within a day. No dinners, talking, dating. That part, unrealistic. But I still give it 4 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many times I've said that 'if you don't like it, write your own damn story' but far to many of them in the last four months here have very limited vocabularies and worse spelling/typing abilities. DON'T write a story - please! For you closet cucks who see cucks wherever you look, check your mirror!

HDK is a fine writer, this tale is a great example, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. The characters acted like actual human beings. The wife certainly seemed contrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not understand why they are back together after the blatant disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

will say this again. They got divorced that killed the original marriage. Whilst I would not be able to go with a cheating wife again, some might and do. Thus in this story the get back together in a new marriage or presumed marriage. Alrter all they are both single and it seems she has learnt her lesson.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

second time and still good, but taking back a cheater? It always raises questions.........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

undeserved RAAC trash.

one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i hope ron likes bonnies next lover better than he liked her first.

sluts dont change their spots

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 2 years ago

The ending seems so abrupt. It's hard to see everything forgiven after a 10-minute conversation where nothing negative was brought up and no anger or mistrust existed anymore. It was as if the betrayal never happened. The ending was too much like a storybook where I exected the last two lines to be:

And they lived happily ever after.

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I cannot see why he stayed with her.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

A story based on betrayal and reconciliation. This was well written, the decision made sense for the characters as they were developed. Unfortunately there is a segment of the LW-verse made up of what appears to be angry, badly damaged men that live on hate and vote accordingly. That's unfortunate. 5* for the story

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

RAAC/CUCK story...

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

What? I like the way the writer set up the story. I like it only as far as the presentation goes. I am not an expert on offended spouse behavior, but why would the husband take back the selfish bitch and so soon. I don't see it. Also what does this teach the daughter who is at a very impressionable age. Sorry but no to the ending...

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Also Nick who is described as cocky and arrogant should pay some how some way.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

I disagree that this was a RAAC story. The wife showed genuine remorse and a willingness to sacrifice for her ex. That’s the very antithesis of what makes up a RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No real man goes back to a women who cheats on her husband and he hears her lover is better every way in bed than he is , this is a wimpy man made a HUGE CUCK and he falls over himself to get back with her - get real you man hating witch !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not HDK's biggest fan on LitRot; but I think reconciliation is justified in this case. She didn't lie about the affair when caught. She didn't fight the divorce; she offered to take less of his business; and offered to sell her house to buy out Dan. She didn't date.

------

The one part that seemed surreal was Bonnie meeting Pattie. I would think Bonnie would have been more upset; and Pattie likely to rub it in her face a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never forgive cheating

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

It's almost like a cult mantra, cheat on and disrespect husband, then we find spineless husband loses his balls during and after divorce, no retribution or atonement fron the betraying slut, takes her back because he can't move on.

What you're doing; chapter 2, she cheats again and has him eating creampies....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written story,realistic fiction which is the reason it succeeds.Your good writing,story developement and unfolding still does not allow the acceptance of the reconciliation to an extent. Cheating is a knowing act towards the assassination of a relationship/family. No justification..In real life there are exceptions that can influence reconciliation,I did not see one here. Not betraying the husband in business dealings helped,but not enough..You never even explained how he could ever gain self respect back after the disrespect shown at the restarant table by her towards her husband and watched by friends and family live on the TV. Way too much damage.I am surprised you pushed reconciliation or believed it would be accepted by readers. Still its a good tale that deserves 4 stars even with that ending....JZK

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

A very well-done RAAC. Hard evidence of Sweetie’s respect and trust for Ex-Hubby was critical for Hubby to reconsider his doubts of her actions. The evidence was not of a type Sweetie could have generated to trick him into changing his mind. It was also clear that Sweetie was not motivated by Mucho Filthy Lucre!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She cheated, like in so many other stories, but for some reason the raac worked for me. Her little speech at the end was the only thing I found a little off, but the way it was all put together I was even on board with that in the end. Sometimes people make mistakes, even massive ones like in this story, but she seemed genuinely remorseful. It's hard to remain angry at someone that's already cowering in the corner in shame and self disgust.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[08.09.22]

Good story.

I'm a sucker for reconciliation.

11/10!!!!!

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

More cuck stories from cucky king

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't see how a reconciliation plays out here for a couple of reasons: (a) she did not stand up for her husband strong enough when Nick was badmouthing him at the table and (b) she doesn't give much of a reason for why the affair started or continued beyond she was weak and stupid, nor did she address the elephant in the room that sex with Nick was not better, she hinted at it but never addressed. And btw why does the husband feeel bad about sleeping with Patti for several months? Odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why thr MC's time with Patti was somehow a problem. Their marriage was over. Bonnie shit all over their marriage with her three conference-six night-1.5 year affair. We really don't see much of how a reconciliation would occur. The streamed conversation at the restaurant with her lover was pretty damning. Bonnie let Nick insult her husband over and over. She was at best noncommittal. We heard that Nick was a diversion, something to alleviate her boredom at conferences but really in life as she had taken Ron for granted. The issue of Nick and how good their sex was never comes up except very faintly between Bonnie and Cassie. Ron's dialog seemed very focus and to the point. Bonnie seemed like she was either in shock or lacked interest. She couldn't stop the divorce but their were several points in their conversations that she could have said something and really helped Ron to better cope. I get that she nherelef did notmreally know why until much layer and that was because her reasoning was so lame anyways. She definitely needed counseling. And then backing her ex husband on the real estate deal and offering to sell thr family home she ruined is supposed to immediately make up for her betrayal. Seemed to simple and straightforward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know, I know. Call me a wimp if you want, but I'm a sucker for happy endings. I liked the story.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

More cucky RAAC nonsense from one of the kings of cucky RAAC nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written, with adult characters who converse like adults and demonstrate complex, adult behavior. A lot of readers will not like the reconciliation, and truthfully it was somewhat unearned and a bit facile, but the author made it very clear that these two continued to love each other despite the wife’s betrayal. These stories are not about what you or I would do,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't say when it was, But I have read this story somewhere else before but still a Good story and a Good Read. I would give it the 7th star

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Sometimes I feel as though RAAC burns deeper than btb, because you see the depth of the hurt. I guess RAAC is an emotional btb, while btb is more physical. Anyways enough stoner ranting 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He could not go back to her after that betrayal

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
quote "Fuck you," was all Ron managed unquote

I agree with that response

That alone gets the story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even when you write men hard they still come across as sad sorry zero testosterone wimp ass pussies. Write one just one, where the male "hero" MC has strength, will and character- to HAVE character, not be a character. You write your men going over how much they have loved and "invested" into their wives but never have them protray any real protection "either verbally or physically" of what is supost to be the most valued thing in their lives. Some times parents have to be mean and even physical when raising their children, this is also true of husbands. Some times bad, hurtful things must be done to keep EVIL at bay, to fight these battles God created archangels understanding that evil needs to be fought with evil this, forever tainting their illuminous souls. That sacrifice is what your stories lack, not just lack but seem to be completly void of. The day you realise this and write a male MC that will sacrifice anything and everthing for his wife will be the day you write your best story ever, tons of your fans will cheer. Me included, reality isn't a brittle woke snowflake it is hard and jagged and hurts alot of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't stand this RAAC shit.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Nicely finished.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Read it again. This story has multiple subplots and I like the way it comes together. It's more than the usual linear track from betrayal to solution. This is the sort of story we should all be trying to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The idea of reconciliation is a step too far for me. After the spectacular way she disrespected and humiliated her truly loving husband I just can't imagine how it's a possibility.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...