All Comments on 'What You're Doing'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 401 Comments (Page 2)
etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@njlauren — you commented...

“Likewise Ron is a bit weird,he gets divorced and then thinks living with Patti is like this horrible thing that Bonnie did, I could see him feeling like he should be with...”

But, in the story was —

“... I went and moved Patti in with me. My conduct wasn't the best example for Casey...”

It was about the example being set for Casey. There are things you do as an adult to an adult partner, friend or relative with little or no embarrassment or moral guilt that you don’t really want your children seeing. Like if you’re 68 y.o. you shouldn’t stare into your husband’s eyes at breakfast, make googoo eyes, lick your lips with an open mouth, and say, “Ah, here comes my loo-ver. Last night was... won-der-ful” and more lip licking with open mouth, and batting of the eyes, when your adult children and young and teen grand kids are at the table. It’s just... wrong (and makes everyone else lose their appetite).

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Agree with Impo:

Having heard the actual disrespect first hand, makes his willingness to take her back very unlikely.

However the story was well written & well told, I enjoyed it, even though it was obvious that a reconciliation was coming based on Patti's temporary attitude.

majord2majord2over 3 years ago
Can't believe it

Another great story ruined at the end......RAAC. I wish Lit would separate The RAAC from the BTB. I'm not a caveman and have been with the same woman for 40 yrs and love her dearly but if she did what this woman did she'd never see me again. That's what I did with my 1st wife. I'm not putting down those who like the RAAC but we all have different tastes. Diff strokes for diff folks. I just wish I knew ahead of time so I wouldn't waste my time and want to puke on the last page. Just one man's humble opinion and yes I put my name.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixieover 3 years ago
Not your best

Read many of your stories. Dialog between characters sounds like two teenage girls yapping back and forth.

MattKesterMattKesterover 3 years ago

This was a good story with a lot of potential, but... And it's that "but..." that really makes the difference.

I'm feeling like this story needs some editing and a little restructuring. Was Bonnie really sorry? How do we know that? All she does is apologize, using words that really don't reflect the depths of her repentance. The story really needed to show the angst she went through. All of this really didn't cost her anything. The only penance was Ron's.

The use of the daughter was very good. In divorce, kids really get hurt, no matter their age. She was the one character who seemed to ring true - though Dan (the partner) was well-drawn. Patti was well done, too.

To be credible, this story needed to show how Bonnie hit rock bottom and how Ron saw it. It didn't necessarily need to be BTB, but it needed to show some kind of transformation that never seemed to really come off. Keep writing! There were a lot of good elements in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another....

...fairytale ending after a betrayal...what is next for the husband? STDs?...

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I actually hate stories in which one partner cheats and then reconciliation occurs. But I have to say, I liked this story very much. It is nicely told and gives an insight into the feelings of the main characters involved. After twenty years of marriage and a daughter together, a betrayed partner can be overlooked as a betrayed partner. Especially when the other partner sees his cheating and it's real regret. Thank you for publishing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a REAL man.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I gave a 5* because the story was well-written and believable, although the dialog sounded a bit too fake and could be improved by making it sound more like how adults would actually speak.

As to the story, the wife was adulterous, but it was two nights a year while she was away anyhow, and she did nothing to actually hurt or humiliate her husband. It was the author's choice whether to BTB or RAAC, and, under the circumstances either would have been fine. She had demonstrated her remorse and accepted the consequences, and he seemed happier with her than without her. Ending was justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"To err is human..."

"To err is human, to forgive divine." -- Alexander Pope

The ficitonal Ron is a better human being than many of the real commenters here. 5*s

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
Well, im not like your BTB fans.

I believe in aRAAC story when it’s deserved. This one could have gone either way. He DID divorce her which was the right thing to do. Divorce doesn’t always kill the love between two people especially after 20 years. Forgiveness often occurs although the betrayal is not forgotten. The cheater should always have to earn the innocent back if it’s warranted. I liked it. There are way too many readers out there with no forgiveness in their heart, ready to torch the cheating spouse.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years agoAuthor

Bigbopper69 stood in the middle of the town's only street and hurled a challenge at the crusty old man, a small milquetoast dude who had lived in the town for twenty years.

“This fuckin’ town, Literotica, ain’t big enough for the both of us, ya fuckin’ wimp,” growled Bitch-flopper69. “Either you start burning bitches or you get that cracker ass on a hoss and ride for SOL, where RAAC is accepted and perhaps encouraged.”

“But, Sir?” squeaked the fag cuck HDK, “you’re so big and strong, so masculine and manly that burning bitches comes as naturally as breathing for you. You’ve already posted 1 kill since riding into town Feb 4, 2018. While I’m only credited with posting 189 kills. Some of them were back shots, I admit. It’s obvious to everyone in town that you’re a real man. You create your own acronyms, like BTB&L and SDK, which the town’s folk greatly admire.

“Sadly, my legal team advises against accepting your challenge” apologized HDK. “My next kill is planned for December 7th. The local schoolmarm, Miss Randi, has invited me to shoot the hell out of a “Hanging by a Thread” story. I assume you didn’t receive an invitation, but with only 1 kill along with your numerous tinhorn boasts, you won’t. Four flushers like you come and go, usually getting tarred and feathered, then gut shot before being ridden out of town on a rail.

“This is my town, Bitch-flopper. It’s my way or the highway. Save your pathetic challenges for Qhml1. That guy will oblige you with a real ass kicking.”

Craig1878Craig1878over 3 years ago

I can appreciate the BTB crowds point of view. But I'll take a well written story with a happy ending any day of the week. Thanks for writing and sharing with us HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gee, the same critics.

Good story! Gave it 5 stars, because it was well written, seemed plausible, and no one got killed or maimed, although reasonable retribution for the unfaithful wife occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of shallow and lame, . . .

like his marriage had been. His wife had cheated on him for over 3 years, and he had no clue? She reveals a lack of character and morals that would disqualify most women as decent wives.

I'm willing to accept that the cuckold wants to pretend that the whore is all rehabilitated and worthy again, but then what was he doing with Patti? Unless you are jerking us around, if Patti had fallen in love and wanted to keep Ron he would have been happy to keep Patti. So going back to the whore was just a fall back, a rebound. How long will it be before they both realize that the marriage is not only dead, but so it their future? Every time she's late, every time she goes off to a meeting, every time she has some interaction with a handsome charming younger man her cuck husband will wonder if this is the same shit all over again. How long do you think either one of them can maintain a new relationship with that sword hanging over them?

Nice try, but the ending is not justified by the details. Maybe starting to date and reestablish a new relationship, maybe? But just saying, its OK, all is forgiven, lets get back together again like nothing ever happened. That's too lame and contrived.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating

Cheat once, have a bad depression and admit to your husband you did it. I could accept that. I'd be wary but I'd look for improvements and no secrecy ever. Accept being checked up on. Do it with the same guy 3 years in a row? No way of any reconciliation. Dump her. She's dirt.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

Well written as always by HDK, and very welcome. I have to agree with some others that it’s surprising that he would reconcile after actually seeing and hearing her with her lover. I did enjoy the hard times Ron, Casey, and her parents put her through after she was caught. Ron’s relationship with Patti came after his divorce, so it wasn’t revenge. I guess the refusal to join Dan against him in selling their land helped him warm back up to her. I wonder what would have happened if Patti had been open to a permanent relationship?

AliSFakinamingtonAliSFakinamingtonover 3 years ago

An excellent sweet story for those of us in Generation-X, with its happy ending - for Casey, her parents got undivorced.

Bonnie will live with her guilt, and Ron with the betrayal - the flame of their love will never burn as bright but at least as parents they're doing the right thing.

Thank you.

Even though I usually find the writing better on average I tend to ration my exposure to "Loving Wives" section stories as there's just too often too many tears mixed in with the smiles, either the "cost" part of the 'RAAC' or the bitterness in the 'BTB' are too much for me, and it's always with some hesitation that I start reading a 'LW' tale, but I'm glad I read this one.

Thanks Harddaysknight

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

What the hell is RAAC ?/ I see it sometimes, but have no clue ( apparently ) . I understand BTB is burn the bitch, but RAAC?............

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Flat dialogue, cliché storyline.

Completely devoid of emotion, this story was boring. It has nothing to do with BTB or RAAC: the characters were so underdeveloped and unemotional, who cares that they divorced or got back together?

This sad excuse of a story was a "cliff notes" version of two wooden people who had a problem, but eventually decided to continue living together. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I love stories such as this. I have read the comments of the naysayers, seems BTB is their only passion. I am ever impressed with the human condition which allows regeneration of positive attitudes over the negative. BTB bathes itself in grief and sorrow on the one hand, and vengeance on the other. The preference of vengeance over happiness seems to be more of an on going negativity while reconciliation and happiness the path to healthful and happy life style. I am with you all the way HDK, keep up the good work, ignore naysayers who live only to criticize. 5 *

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Tough audience! I liked it although I must say I had to stretch a bit to believe he would take her back. Glad I never had to face anything like it in my 46 year marriage but then I don't come here for docudramas. I come here for fantasies. This was a well written fantasy about two people who loved each other enough to overcome one of them totally screwing the pooch. You are left to wonder will they stay together and will he ever be able to trust her again and will she ever be able to trust him that he won't be looking for a little payback. The daughter has a horny Aunt waiting in the wings for her Dad if she ever gets pissed at her mom.

But then there I go fantasizing about your fantasy.

Thanks for the well written story.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

ikaiserikaiserover 3 years ago

Fishgetter,

RAAC is re-conciliation at any cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A LIfeline movie

Boring.............a PG story for an x-rated site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What’s the matter with the better writers these days...?!

All weak RAAC and soft Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PRETTY GOOD EXCEPT FOR.....................................................

The raac. I mean come on. Ron demonstrates he doesn't need someone in his life he can't trust. She says she won't cheat on him, anymore. Hell, she said that before but there she was sucking some other guys dick and letting him cum on her face. How long before she's letting some other guy assfuck her? No, Ron's got game and he doesn't need this cheating slut taking up space in his house or heart. One of those women who was willing to flirt with him while she was with him could certainly give him some fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To fishgetter

RAAC=reconciliation at all cost. Great story overall, HDK. I agree with an earlier commenter; characters are somewhat underdeveloped. But overall, I appreciate your effort at portraying these people as wounded human beings who overcame heartbreak. Thank you for this posting! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holding on to Yesterday

We hold onto yesterday in fear of what tomorrow may bring. What if everything you always dreamed of was waiting for you tomorrow?

If you are having any thoughts about going back to your ex just remember your divorced her because she was an entitled cheating bitch who shit on you and disrespected you for years. Don’t sacrifice the things you want from a partner for someone who is just going to disappoint you again.

Why do you want to repeat an unhealthy relationship? Just because you have a shared history is not justification for letting your ex back into your life just so you can repeat history. Didn't turn out so good the first time did it? Odds are against you that it will turn out better the second time around. Just because time has allowed you to feel less sadness or anger about all the things that went horribly wrong in your relationship doesn't mean you should romanticize and hold on to the things that did go right to justify getting back together. You are still the same people with the same issues. And now all you have is time wasted.

You only have one life to live. It is up to you how you spend it. But, take a look back at your life and think about all the decisions you have made that you wish you could go back and change to make up for lost time. Do not let this be one of those decisions. You have goals and dreams; those can only be accomplished when you are taking steps forward. You have to realize that you are holding onto companionship, not happiness.

We hold onto yesterday in fear of what tomorrow may bring. What if everything you always dreamed of was waiting for you tomorrow? How many tomorrows would you let pass you by?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star for 1 cuck

1 star chuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wth

You're stories are getting lame and quite cucky these days

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchover 3 years ago

So in the end... Ron decided to suck Bonnie's dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait for By-tor and the Snow Dog.

Always love your stories!

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

Sorry but I wished she got more of a punishment

TweenthesheetsTweenthesheetsover 3 years ago
Thought for sure

That when she said "Honestly, Ron. You can have anything of mine you want." that he was gonna take her to the lake house and finally have her ass 😆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unacceptable

Wife cheated knowingly, happily, and destructively. Ron was too good to be true, suffers worst kind of embarrassment, then takes her back? Bull!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tags For This Story: cuck shit

Many a true word is spoken in jest.

HDK is one of the finest authors on this site, so I don't blame anyone for leaving a kind or even flattering review out of respect - but he's clearly coasting with this one.

"If I moved in, I'd be totally faithful to you and would expect the same from you."

I feel like Ron may have heard that promise before.

carvohicarvohiover 3 years ago
Hi!

This is a five, no question about it.

Was Ron a cuckold? Yes.

Did he burn the bitch? Yes.

Was it an intentional burning? I didn't think that was his motive.

Was he able to find it in his heart to forgive and reconcile? Yes.

Would this reconciliation have restored Casey's faith in human nature and in her father's maturity? Yes! Indubitably so!

Remember, in the real world, even in the worst situations most separations or divorces end with reconciliation. That may not necessarily mean remarriage or a resumption of carnality.

Stay the course HDK.

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bad story, sorry I read it. Waste of time.

rlmdadrlmdadover 3 years ago
What about Nick?

My only criticism with this story is that Nick, who knowingly pursued and seduced a married co-worker, suffered no consequences for his part in the destruction of their marriage and family.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Sorry but was actually mostly boring.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago

I always ask myself when to forgive a person. One thing I've learned is to look on the character of the person. Some people learned from their mistakes. Some don't just learned but go back and correct. The others were just rotten from the core. Bonnie has self awareness to see her mistake. She acknowledge it and admitted it. She is supportive to Pattie because she knows that would help Ron heal. She was tempted for another betrayal but she learned from her past mistake and took the right decision

It's easy to forgive smart and responsible person because there is a guarantee for transformation. She will live with guilt and he will live a betrayed. That shouldn't stop them from being happy. Old people really have a different mindset.

The only complain about this is the lack of make up sex. You should put this on non erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Chick story , her she me , F- en cunt , on there anniversary That special day , she did not Phone when see received the pearls you seemed to have left that out , He is out of skull , he will remember everything she said till his dyeing day. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOser. and his daughter that was shamed should at least have some moral grounds for despising her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck this story

If I wanted drama to mastubate to id watch lifetime. Boring and nothing but drama in this bullshit story.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

For the first time ever I was bored by a HDK story.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Ugly. Sounded like a comment section onr/adultersrationalize. I love him so much and I was just stupid to do it over and over again over long periods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a love story...in spite of his wife cheating on him......

It just goes to show you what will happen when you serve your wife the divorce papers...when your wife gets caught cheating...you do the best thing you can do...that is divorce her cheating ass ... and look what happened to her when he did...see what I said here...this is a love story... from start to finish.............

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"How am I going to convince Ron he's the only man I love?" - He may be the only man she loves, but he's obviously not the only man she fucks!

/

"You haven't indicated you wanted oral sex in a long time." - Is she insane? I suppose there are a few but I don't believe that anything less than 90% of men would EVER say no to a BJ!

/

"I don't deserve a man like Ron." - Correct.

/

"My conduct wasn't the best example for Casey, was it?" - Why not? He was divorced.

/

@Rob5373 Re: "I believe in aRAAC story when it’s deserved" - Almost by definition a RAAC ISN'T deserved. You mean a Reconciliation story. That's NOT the same as a RAAC.

/

Still Five Big Stars.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Good Story But...

...it's lacking something but I don't know what. It's not easy being an author and so easy to criticise. Usually your stories are excellent but not quite there this tine.

Maybe because its quite short and apart from her mother there's no real anger and bitterness being shown. It's definitely not BTB nor is it RAAC. There's enough there to draw it out into a more detailed story with perhaps a few twists and turns before they reconciled.

However, still enjoyed it and it deserves a better rating than it has. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

"After the way I treated you in the divorce, you still turned Dan down flat."

She was treated underservedly well. It's just the turn toward a slimey RAAC in which the weak, needy husband accepts being a cuck. The scene at the restaurant would preclude any reconciliation....the "Husbands are for pearls and lovers are for orgasms" line would be enough for any normal man to go nuclear.

This is "fag, cuck shit".

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

The dialogue was so unnatural it ruined the story for me. Nor was the story believable. This is a great author so I am particularly disappointed. This felt like a half-ass effort, though edited for typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon 12/20 said it for me

Generous 3 stars

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a beautiful story

When I start to read this story, I thought that it would end like any other story. The ending take me by surprise. Great and Beautiful story. Definitely a 5 star ✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck a doodle doo

What F***in cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply......

no. One star for a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RAAC - for no good reason

Regardless of what she does after her affair, the facts remain. She's a cheating, lying slut. How you could possibly excuse her behavior or forget her behavior I have no idea and I read the story word for word. NOTHING convinced me he should reconcile with her. Leave the divorce in place and find a woman he might be able to trust. Cuz it sure as hell isn't Bonnie. You've posted too many RAAC's lately. Going soft in the head???

ChagrinedChagrinedover 3 years ago

WOW, HDK, a lot of harsh comments! Piss on them. :-) I read it Word for Word as well. And I can see why he would reconcile. As you know, my friends, I’ve written quite a few burn the bitch stories myself and not really liked them. In the case of this story the woman was sufficiently remorseful and loyal to at least the memory of their marriage that I can understand why he would reconcile. You know it’s real easy to just say burn the bitch and spend the rest of your life alone, because in all honesty if you’re not really lucky within the first four years after a break up you’re probably not gonna meet the prom queen. People forget that for every old cat lady out there there’s probably an old cat man as well.

So I agree with your decision to have them reconcile. And if other folks can’t see why he would want to go back then I don’t think they’ve ever been in loveAnd probably don’t know a whole lot about being lonely.

Very best regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm with Chagrined but feel if anyone should be "chagrined" it would be the creators of a lot of the other comments. If they are such experts on writing stories let them actually grow a pair and put their OWN story out there to read and critique !!! While I have enjoyed reading my whole life, I know my limitations - I'm not a writer. The only comments I make are to thank or praise an author. Literary geniuses who are too chicken to write their own stories at least need to learn to spell - chickens cluck not cuck !! BTW HDK, thank you for yet another enjoyable story. I appreciate the time you invest giving the rest of us pleasure.

somewhere east of Omaha

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

What a worthless RAAC story. A wimpy cuckold is featured again. Why not have all these pussies eating her lover's cum out of her cunt? And good job teaching his daughter that cheating is okay as long as you sucker your husband back.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

I like RAAC stories but this one is awful. She's not sorry that she cheated, she's only sorry that she got caught. She'd do it again in a heartbeat, Ron is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too cucky

No reconciliation at all would have been my preference. I would have gotten that pearl necklace back from her, too (the real one, not Nick's).

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I read these comments and seriously wonder if these cats read the same story I just read?

GREAT tale of redemption and renewal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry I lost interest to such an extent that I quit reading the story. RC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I could give this story -5 stars I would. This story hit rock bottom and then broke through the rock to go even lower.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

A roller coaster ride in this very good story. I like the getting back together part but you did, at the end of the story at the the lake house, make him out to be a wimpy pathetic man and her a too confident demanding woman. You could see the selfish entitled bitch coming back. She should have been falling down on her knees thanking him. Thankfully he has a very intelligent daughter watching out for his sorry ass.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 3 years ago

First, thanks for a free story, i don't understand people making really derogatory comments (and I don't like the fact that nobody screens those). If you don't like it just read something else. These people commenting negatively that all your stories are the same, what does it say about them :-)

As far as the story goes, I hate the fact that he takes her back after her affair. She lied and plotted, this was not a one time thing, spur of the moment type followed by an admission of wrongdoing. I also dislike the fact that it does not seem to be in character.

People are not perfect but for me affairs are a level of betrayal beyond redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story . Loved the way it was construed and delivered . It showed passion , both in its riveting depths of betrayal and in its glorious rebound . And the last line of the story brought a clear concise message to her mother , but was delivered in such a humorous manner to the audience ! Excellent work ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 3 years ago

Good but the slimeballs in authors stories always get away with no payback for their actions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic wimp

ranec1ranec1about 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Go for the Aunt .. He knows He cant trust his ex

xtremeddxtremeddabout 3 years ago

That worked!

Greta story and writing HDK.

x

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Can’t say I’ve never favorited a reconciliation story. Usually I’m in favor of btb but this one, on reading again, I liked. She proved herself, paid her penance and the reconciliation, if not earned, is understandable. Pretty much the opposite of bigguy33’s stories which are masterful and offensive at the same time.

Wonder what I said last time?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

I suppose that’s better than most reconciliation stories on here. Most of them merely offensive.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Just read this for the second time, and liked it a great deal. Of course it’s a tiny bit contrived, but, it’s fiction, so one must make allowance for that...and, it’s done well. Add to that that I’m a sucker for a happy ending. It’s a really nice story and an easy read. Well done.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Don’t you dare delete it from your phone! I need a copy for the divorce!

To her father: You failed to raise your daughter properly. When you gave her away to me at the wedding, it was conditional on her keeping her vows. She hasn’t, so I’m returning her. Be waiting for her with a truck when she gets back. I’ll allow you to get her things, but she’s never entering this house again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star for allowing the cheating slut back when she doesn’t deserve to even have any relationship with her daughter much less her ex-husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4 for the story, 2 for the tits.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know what your biggest problem is in writing beside cliche plots? The main problem is in relentless conversations. When a writer knows how to write he will make dialogues functional, as in real life, and will write story outside conversations. You, on the other hand, go round and round and round "explaining" everything in conversations. That is foolish, it makes the whole piece full of repetitions and blabber. Most of the stuff you put in conversations are inner dialogues and should be kept that way. Take some writing course in a good school, this all looks like it came from a community college evening course.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

@Annie: "You know what…"

Your comment is very problematic, Annie. It is badly written, using the wrong words and punctuation, demonstrating your lack of knowledge of writing. Then you proceed to criticize someone's writing, after just showing you know nothing about it.

Your statement, "When a writer knows how to write," presumes that you know something about writing. Where are your stories, Annie? There is no author on Lit called "Annie." Do you hold degrees in writing? Are you a best-selling author, going incognito as "Annie?" Are you an editor? The sloppiness of your comment would indicate otherwise.

The most laughable thing about your comment is that you direct it to HDK. The man has more than 30 million views on his stories. They have been read 30 million times. We are to suppose that 30 million people are wrong, and Annie is right.

The man has five of those little blue "Ws" on his stories. Four of them are for writing the highest scoring story on the site in a given month. The fifth is for writing the "Best Novel" of the year, so voted by the readers of Lit. How many blue Ws do you have, Annie?

HDK has 111 of those little red Hs, indicating that the stories are "Hot." That means that readers have scored them 4.50, or higher, 111 times. All those voters are wrong, and Annie is right? How many red Hs do you have, Annie?

In short, you are a fool, and only expose your own foolishness when you offer foolish advice to one of the most celebrated legends on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. This was another interesting story, that I didn’t quite believe. First of all, nobody who is cheated on, forces the ex to take a bigger share of the goodies at the divorce. Second, he lets her back into his life, without even a post nup. So besides the divorce, she is still free and clear to cuck him to her life’s content. One star, and I was being generous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Had to ruin it at the end. The road is doomed because she broke his heart and humiliated him in front of friends and family, no way in hell he’d get over that because she sided with him in a business dispute. What utter drivel.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

What I'll never understand is why the "cuck shit" commenters bother to read the story in the first place.

It would seem that reading the comments first would tell them immediately that this is a reconciliation story. Why waste their time reading it if you already know you are giving it a 1 and an Anonymous "stupid cuck shit" review?

To evaluate a story on a single aspect of the storyline is simply juvenile.

I thought the story was good but not exceptional. The problem I have is do I compare this story to all LW stories or to HDK's other stories? I struggle with that question every time I read a HDK post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. A little more punishment for the seducer. Additional penance for the wife. Initiated by her. Telling him that she doesn't want to get remarried so that he can kick her out if she ever does anything again. Maybe be in that beautiful master bedroom dressed a slut and telling him that when she wants to fell dirty - she wants it to be him. In addition to being his lover, she wants to be his slut and only his. Followed by giving him ongoing careful oral attention from her and surrender of her last virginity? Giving him all those things that wives often give their lovers because they think their husbands are too conservative or don't want their husbands to think they are a slut (all while being a slut for someone else). When I was younger I was caught twice by women who concealed their marriages, did everything possible with me, sometimes telling me they never swallowed before or never gave head or never did anal and when they slipped or otherwise revealed they were married, explained about the way she did. They wanted the excitement of feeling dirty and nasty and didn't want their husbands, who they loved (???) to know how slutty they could be. Some women truly seem to be from another reality. By the way, five stars because your writing and story concepts are great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not the ending its supposed to be. The husband either stupid or brain dead. Definitely not a five star but 1 star rating 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Ron is a RAAC pussy!!! She did ALL the wrong things; Ron did NOTHING wrong. But she is threatening Ron with being FAITHFUL??!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This story stinks, not because of the plot. Plot is OK and RAAC works for me in this case given the history of the characters. But there are other problems:

1. The story is full of "rational" dialogues. Even though this is a stereotype for LW, in reality people do not debate cheating with rational dialogues. They shout, talk over each other, get emotional etc. It is also unlikely that any husband would use Socratic method in his first talk with his wife after the cheating. For example, what I would do is to grab the female by hand, frog march her to the door and then physically boot her our (with a boot to her behind).

2. Dialogue between "Nick" and "Bonnie" is a typical artificial dialogues on LW. They are discussing everything, belittling husband and everything is clearly heard through broadcast. That is stupid. Usually, people would unlikely brag about sex in public like that, it would be subtle, like touching etc. Also, many things would not be discernible to those close much less through broadcast.

3. "Patty" is looking for her career first? How would that preclude emotional connection? Even women pursuing career get married, find soulmate etc. She could delay her motherhood but what would be the reason to hang on some old geezer instead of finding an attractive mate for life long connection? Women yearn for emotional connection, I know that from experience, and even though they might not plan one they go/fall for it almost certainly.

4. Divorced woman does not date and becomes friendly with ex-husband lover? Yeah, right! If "Bonnie" would have her own partner than that is possible but to be emotionally injured day after day by "Patty" is unrealistic to the ultimate.

In fact it is very likely "Bonnie" would date, would find a partner, and likely doom any RAAC. Of course that would require a lot more elaborate plot for RAAC. This author has no strength to provide anything like that. The greatest majority of divorced people never get together again.

If you can free yourself from LW clichés, drop ridiculous dialogues, and pursue more realistic character development, maybe you can become a better writer.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Another great read from HDK. A little sappy at the end when the outcome was obvious but hey. Really emphasized how difficult it is to get over someone else’s failure and stop punishing yourself

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

You make-a-me cry..................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She cheated and paid the price , took stock of herself and then showed herself to be a woman of integrity and character. Forgiveness must be an option or else we should close all prisons as there would be no possibility of redemption. Usually a BTB person but this was believable. ( in the literotica world) TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can you say RAAC without reason? Why would he ever take the slut back? He should have been "all out". Horrible ending.

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 3 years ago
It read well until you tried to do the RAAC stuff . . .

The story had a reasonable sense of reality until HDK tried to do the RAAC thing and then it just sounded silly and very unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The dialogue was a bit cold and clinical, but if they both think they want to give it a second try, why not? Its very likely that Bonnie will eventually realize that Ron can never trust her or be completely loving toward her, and she will move out in frustration and remorse. The first time Ron questions her, follows her, monitors her movements, spending, how she dresses, any and all of it will reveal that he might have forgiven her, but he can't forget how easily and casually she fucked him over with another man, just because it was fun and she thought she could get away with it. It is doubtful Bonnie can endure the scrutiny and lack of complete trust, but what else can she expect?

So, nice try on the RAAC, but its a fool's conclusion. She may have rehabilitated herself, but does she have the patience and the fortitude to endure Ron and Casey's distrust until, eventually, they come to believe she is truly a rehabilitated women. I doubt it. Maybe a sequel telling the outcome of that story would be appropriate.

Thanks for the effort.

YvesmiYvesmialmost 3 years ago

Everbody is too perfect, except the friends of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good happy ending. Bonnie was truly repentant for her cheating Ron never saw her cheat he had no visual imagery of her cheating only his imagination which could be ignored. The only issue would be the disrespect Bonnie showed in the restaurant when she was with Nick. However, she managed to convince Ron that she had changed in the overheard discussion with Dan.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

I normally don't like RAAC but you pull it off. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story because this guy didn't put up with any of the Bull Shit...He just divorced her...we can see that she loves Ron... but did take him for granted...by divorcing her...He made her pay the price...I almost always hate it when the wife gets away with cheating...but not in this story...He got more than even...so when he found out she would always stand up for him...He does the right thing...and show's his ex-wife...he still loves her...getting back together is the right thing to do..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1*-unrealistic drivel. He didn't commit adultery while married, she did. It's a crappy excuse to compare his fucking around with a younger woman. He was single, not married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a little too mechanical and text book logic from all characters which detracts from their authenticity. story over-arch has bones and wanted more out of the story's development. thanks for the opportunity to read the first 2/3s but had to let it go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...