All Comments on 'What You're Doing'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 401 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, fuck me harder, cowboy!" yelled Bonnie as Nick pounded her mercilessly.

"Fill me with your man cream so I can feed it to cucky boy when I get home" she added.

Bonnie's mother turned away from the shit show and said to Ron "I don't know what to say. Maybe we've gotten the wrong impression here, Bonnie loves you, don't do anything rash."

Yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but she cheated on him forever, without a glimmer of remorse until she got caught. No way to overlook that and take her back. I just didn't like the optics of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCK THAT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hunk of shit. It was all I could do to not barf. Written with no emotion displayed at all.

Ganymede69Ganymede69over 1 year ago

Great story but Nick got off without any trouble and Bonnie actually made out BETTER by cheating on Ron.

It’s still a 5 start read(very well written) but Ron just came off as weak in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your story. Bonnie's character development was excellent. As to some of the critics, I cite a mostly forgotten teacher from another time: Her sins, which are many are forgiven; for she loved much.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

I thought Ron’s responses to his wife’s infidelity, during the immediate aftermath, were wonderfully written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1 star for raac

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1 starr ahe was an idiot no way to raac with this level of disrespect and cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why dislike?

Trip home she is so happy for having the best of both worlds.

Then you try to backtrack. No remorse for her actions.

She smart you wrote yet she never thought about consequences?

Love my ass. You don't love someone and have a long term affair with anyone.

Backtracking no. Bye bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "cuck shit" tag is accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good for a fictional story. Bad to even consider taking the slut back. You could never trust her. And do you want to spend the rest of your life wondering what she's doing every time she goes shopping or to the hair saloon or any trip she takes alone? The stress alone would kill you.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Another cuck. They get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bonnie makes demands and Ron accepts them from a cheating lying slut? How idiotic can he be. Your ending insults your reader's intelligence. Only good ending is one in which Bonnie lives the rest of her life dealing with the repercussions for being a skank whore that she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How Bonnie can set rules for what's acceptable in order for her to resume their relationship proves the person she truly is. Time for Ron to end it me thinks. Your writing had me believing in Bonnie's sincerity only for her true colors come to light at the end. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe forgiveness is almost always an option (there are a few exceptions).

The problems should not have happened. When she cheated she broke the marriage contract and there was no more marriage. (No matter what the current law says, the concept of the marriage contract is far older.)

The question is, can two people love one another enough to give total self-sacrificing love? Can they go all the way, not 50-50 but 100-100. The two could and did and they established a new marriage whether there was ever a ceremony or not.

The life commitment makes the marriage.

For the understanding of real life alone this has to be 4+ and the good riding means a definite 5.

THC

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Bonnie is laying down rules for a reunification, Nope. Ron now knows her true colors, and we all know "A leopard can't change it's spots". I keep telling you guys," These hoes ain't loyal". She isn't your wife/girlfriend, it's only your turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man, you had to work at making this MC a helpless cuck with no spine and no self respect. Nice job, tho, in creating another quivering infant to be used and abused ar the Great Lady's whim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending twist killed it for me, aside from my not liking the outcome - his presumed recovery from the attachment injury was not addressed and there was no path from broken trust to willingness to place himself in that position again - was looking forward to a rare 5 rating but gets a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

and poof, they all lived happily ever after...gag me with a spoon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, and it was well written. But, I have a hard time with how quickly they got back together again. Even if they really truly loved each other deeply, I seriously doubt they would get back together that soon. One afternoon (a couple of hours at most) isn't enough time to rebuild what was lost. Even her admitting he did nothing wrong that caused the Divorce, and him seeing Patty while divorced didn't make up for her cheating...that would always be in the background against her. The first fight would bring it up, and they'd be separated again. Especially since the daughter will be moving out and going to college soon. Then there will be no buffer between them. Sorry, but I gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only in make believe, not in real life. You know the old saying about leopard spots etc. How do you trust someone again who so easily did what she did and would still be doing it, if she hadn’t been caught. LM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little too easy getting back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another cuck story but with enough background to make it seem O. K.

My first 5 star rating in a while here, but I enjoyed it.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He really is a great guy. He's just not my forever guy."

Wonder how long forever is to a girl who wants to make it big in marketing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another stupid "I love you and I didn't mean to hurt you"

I got caught otherwise keep on fucking and getting pearl necklaces from boyfriend.

Always treat people I love like shit.

These stories should have negative stars.

And then stupid MCs take sluts back a lot of time. Thanks to FTDS, Vandemonium1,and others for their stories and BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for the story but why take her back just a bad ending. No reconcile because she was blatant amd dis it for yrs without remose. So she stops now and expects that is the penance for her transgressions?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Will not give any story more than an average who has the cliches in it!!

Only Love you. Respect you. Honor you.

Contradictory!!

Pearl necklace vs pearls and she didn't jump all over it. Thanks for FTDS, Vandemonium1,and others who don't write that stupidity

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why dislike?

Had her change too much to quickly.

Email final straw.

She allowed boyfriend to bad mouth him.! Restaurant and Lady conversation And she didn't jump all over him. Ride home!!!! Wimpy

James G 5James G 511 months ago

So the weak cuck undermines aby lesson she might have learned, rewards her whore behavior, compares himself having a relationship after their divorce to her whoring, and reinforces her not needing to respect him. That will end well, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Let me see if I have this straight. She cheats with Nick because she's bored. They divorce. Nick goes on his marry way. Some time passes and he reconciles with lying, untrustworthy, narcissistic ex-wife. Well written story but, that's pretty much it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The roundheeled sluts who are never stopped by decades in a relationship from seeking out strange dick behind their partners back, always turn out nicer than the silly chicks that stay faithful because they love their partner.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars, I enjoyed the story. It's nice to see a wife realize what they lost and get the husband back. She showed him she was truly sorry and did respect him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written, glad that he divorced the lying, self-centered bitch, but you punted the ending when he took her back. Really? She lends him some money and everything is forgiven. Don't think that's how it would work in fiction OR real life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story is well written. In my judgement Bonnie didn't do nearly enough for Ron to consider reconciliation. I like happy endings but some kind of price needs to be paid for a betrayal of that magnitude.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Perfect story about regret, forgiveness, and renewal. Any person on here who says he or she has never done something that needed to be forgiven is a liar of the worst kind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sometimes a marriage does grind to a halt or is completely destroyed. It takes real love, courage and determination to give it another try before going your "separate ways". I have seen both in my time and the ones that have tried, really tried have been successful. The ones that did it just to keep themselves from being lonely have failed and the ones that decided it was just too much usually ended with one of them doing well and the other not as much. When you have a ton invested (like the property mentioned in this story), be certain that you honestly feel you are going to get more out of it by shedding it, than to hang on for awhile and reap greater returns on your investment.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

LOL she did all but leet the guy ejaculate on his present . Seeing a strong man early in a story made into a simping cuckold is a bit nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story until the conclusion. It is insane to suggest that he would forgive Bonnie for celebrating their 20th Anniversary by fing another man. That was not a mistake or done in the heat of the moment. it was a cold calculated decision by an unloving whore. Hell she even used him to pay for she and her lover’s dinner. No one could possibly believe a man would go back to that

Hiram325Hiram3258 months ago

Cucky RAAC bullshit.

rbloch66rbloch668 months ago

This is a really good story. It’s a strong man that is willing to forgive. I will say that I like Bonnie. She never blamed him, she took responsibility right away, and in the aftermath, she seemed sincerely contrite, and never spoke ill of Ron. I do see a pattern, and I think it mirrors real life to a point; that good men who treat their wives well can be easily be taken advantage of. It’s easy to see how it happens, because a man will see the best in someone, and knows that in a committed relationship, that being jealous, guarded and suspicious is like planting a bad seed. I do agree that the sheer audacity of the lack of respect shown is sickening and could prove debilitating. It does take a strong character to forgive, and I don’t doubt the wife’s sincerity, regarding the lesson she’s learned. - Sorry for the rant, but it’s directed at the commenters that always show up expecting retaliation and destruction as a response to cheating. In some cases it’s warranted but it’s not a ‘one size fits all’ solution. To be able to resurrect a damaged relationship is it’s own reward.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Isn't that sweet? Nope

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

There really is NOTHING quite so sad and dramatic than a well-written and highly emotive story, that sucks you right in, gets you deeply involved in the narrative, then crashes-and-burns you all up in a completely nonsensical ending that defies all credulity, as you inexorably regurgitate any and all trust and faith that you previously had invested and accrued in the tale!

. A somewhat bitter taste left in the mouth. A hollow feeling in the gut.

Still at the end of the day, it is what it is.

.. And as things end up, this doesn't even exceed a can of beans.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great slice of life. Much appreciated.

A_BierceA_Bierce8 months ago

She earned her redemption and you earned the opportunity to stick your thumb in the eyes of the BTB trogs. Nicely done.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Nicely done, I liked how you set this up, near to real life in a lot of cases, it’s easy to run on about BTB but that’s not going to happen very often in real life, hindsight is a wonderful thing, it sure makes you see things differently, and sometimes it makes it better than before.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"General Hospital" - Bahahahaha!

Good story.

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

Ahhhhh! As mrs brown would say ‘that’s nice’ (obscure British tv reference so don’t worry about it).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was going so well and then fell off a cliff.

NoBullAlNoBullAl6 months ago

Another of those poorly thought out stories that start out well and then disappear!!! So she is a dumb cheating bitch why would he stupidly ever even remotely consider taking her back???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Forced reconciliation.

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

LoL! 5* for HDK's comment to "Bitch Flopper"!

Now that's entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Th wife came over as if she were a carboard cut out, in fact they all seemed to have so little emotion. At least they were divorced before he took her back which means a new marriage and a new beginning. The old one was dumped. Why couldn't they re-mortgage her house instead of selling it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the better reconciliation stories. The wife owns what she did, no “ fragile male ego “ and just get over it crap. It was short but covered the situation well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To me, this was crap. That entitled bitch did not deserve a second chance, and she proved it by what she said to him when he was asking her to move back in with him, she started putting conditions on him! He was weak, and submissive to her. Guess he likes that position, hope he does, cause that's what he'll be living again. Guess that's what he wants. Dude should have gotten some therapy, and realized his self esteem does not all revolve around this one woman.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

there are no good RAAC's, and this proves it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

just a wink wink to skruff101's reference to mrs. brown . the british version of a raunchy hilarious mrs. doubtfire . seen aq couple outtakes ? laughed my ass off .

LoejtcLoejtc5 months ago

Silk purse, sow’s ear. Nah!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar5 months ago

A re-read and a reminder of how well this author writes. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nah she fucked the guy too many times on separate occasions, all planned out, plus the 20th anniversary disrespect. If you can take her back after that then honestly who cares she cheated in the first place because clearly there's no real consequences. I couldn't forgive her if she had done even a 10th of that shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nick needed some pain

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Highly overrated author

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Crap. HarddaysCUCK.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If he stays with her, he keeps the memory alive. FOREVER.

Sad that, even for a story, there are men like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

On their 20th Anniversary? In front of family and friends? And he takes her back? You're kidding, right?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh, hell no... Here is a much better ending. Dan was getting frustrated with the cheating skank slut who was acting all holy and loving after destroying her ex husband emotionally by betraying his love. He spun Bonnie around and bent her over the table. Yanking her panties down he began spanking her tight little ass. Bonnie fought him at first, screaming and calling him all kinds of names, but Dan kept at her spanking and then caressing. Slowly he began rubbing her clit and sliding two fingers into her pussy. Her yelling became moaning. Yes, this was her true position. The position of a slut. Bonnie continued to moan as she spread her legs inviting Dan to have his way with her. "So slut, your a good little woman now who will protect her ex-husband huh?" "Please" Bonnie whispered. "Please what bitch, I can't hear you and don't know what you want" The big cocked bastard was torturing her. He'd pulled his big fat cock out and was now stroking her pussy. "Give it to me you bastard" she hissed looking back over her shoulder. "Give me that big fucking cock. Take my pussy, use it for your own. Fuck me like the whore I am." Bonnie had finally given in to who she really was. Over the next 30 minutes Dan fucked her to three orgasms including the last one when he took her ass. She protested at first, but after a couple minutes was hit with such an intense orgasm she almost blacked out. From that day forward she became Dan's fuck toy. She did what he told her to do, including fucking over Ron again in the sale of the land. He pimped her out to his friends and clients. Even Nick paid to fuck her one more time when he came to town, taunting her and treating her like the piece of trash whore she was. Eventually, Dan got tired of the skag and dumped her in Tijuana at a whore hose that paid him $500 for her. Ron and Casey recovered eventually and at some point realized Bonnie was gone for good but she hadn't said goodbye and they had no idea where. In all honesty, the couldn't give a fuck. Ron did beat the shit out of Dan one night when Dan started bragging about how he'd gotten the better of Ron in business. Several of Ron's friends watched him destroy Dan. Then after he left the tossed Dan in the trunk of one of their cars and finished the job in some unknown location burying the body where nobody would ever find it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I gave this one only 2 stars. I enjoyed the story up til the end which I thought was ridiculous. I don't mind a story with reconciliation but only after there is atonement from the cheating wife. In this case Bonnie gets a heads up from Patti but what did she do with it? Nothing! In stead Ron comes graveling back to her.

I don't get it.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

"I pray you find a man like Ron when you're ready for a family, and use my experience as a cautionary tale.

.

Yeah, cheat on your spouse then wait patiently for them to take you back.

.

"I was just stupid, Ron, not unhappy. You were a very good husband, a great dad for Casey and a wonderful lover," stated Bonnie.

.

Except for the comment about lovers giving orgasms and husband's giving jewelry. Kind of makes a lie of her "wonderful lover" comment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WHY DID SHE HAVE HER PHONE OFF. ALSO AFTER SHE RECEIVED HER NECKLACE WHY DIDN'T SHE CALL AND THANK HER HUABAND AND WISH HIM A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. NO SHE WAS SELFLESS COLD HEARTED BITCH. ONLY THINKING OF HERSELF. HEARTLESS IS WHAT SHE WAS. THANKING HIM AFTER SHE GOT CAUGHT SPINELESS AND CHEAP TRYING TO SMOOTH HER AFFAIR OVER THINKING HE WOULD CAVE.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Everything I've heard about you shows you love and respect him.

"Yes that's why I betrayed and disrespected him in the worst way possible."

Let's do the impossible and very very silly and subsentient rationalization of why she is a fine fine person and loves him so much.

AngelRiderAngelRider4 months ago

This was probably written ages ago but I never saw it before.

I see one glaring hole in the plot. It's their 20th anniversary and they are apart. The husband buys dinner for the wife and her colleague. He has as an expensive necklace delivered at the table. Setting aside the boyfriend; if she loves her husband, why did she not call him to thank him and wish him a happy anniversary? That takes 5 minutes and there is no reason why she wouldn't. Even if she was less than appreciative but didn't want a divorce, politeness would demand she call.

The entire plot doesn't hinge on the call but the reconciliation does because I can't reconcile respect and love with callously ignoring her husband after what he did for her that evening.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

My only experience with a wife's betrayal does not equip me to judge your husband character. My wife abandoned our marriage for a couple of years to get a master's degree. A few years later she abandoned our marriage to move away for a couple of years to play being a full time grandmother. When she finally moved back home I really did not give a damn. I was never able to forgive her for this. I doubt I would be able to forgive a sexual betrayal either.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

Another excellent story with a great storyline and great flow. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Most excellent slice of life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

What Ron should have done was give her a bigger share of the house and their other assets i exchange for him keeping controlling share of the business. She's living in the house, does that mean that she got Ron's share? Shouldn't that have given him at least some of her share in the business?

\

Dan's a silent partner, usually, if not always, silent partners don't get a say in business decisions, just a share of the profits.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lots of holes in this storie. Was she not going to even call to wish Ron a happy anniversary. Also it was said Ron lived in the lake house for 15 years how long was Casey in school she must be pretty dumb to be put back that long.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was hard pressed to give this a three instead of a two. Started off well and then the MC lost what backbone that he had and wussed out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bonnie, her mother, father and sister are fucked up assholes who didn't want to see previous Bonnie cheating!! This weak wimpy cuck crap is the norm with this cuck bitch writer. 2 stars for white trailer trash

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He asks her back and her response is “you better be serious and not use me as a booty call?” I guess only the other dudes she fucks are allowed to do that. This woman needs to learn some respect. The cheating whores always seem to win out in this guy’s stories. It’s a bit sick.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really liked reading this story, It brought to the forefront what a carrying couple can endure. Was there real LOVE; highly likely!!

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban3 months ago

Another reconciliation from this author. (albeit post-divorce) <sigh> Oh well. 3/5 because it was well written. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

While not a fan of cheating (male or female) HDK wrote a tale that supports the reconciliation. I have far more sympathy for the story characters than some of the commentors (though I feel for their spouses if they have them).Thanks for another great tale.

somewhere east of Omaha

ChuckyLaFongChuckyLaFong2 months ago

Great story. In a way it's nice they got back together, but I feel like he's setting himself for another broken heart. If that happens, he is going to feel like a complete idiot. He already knows that she is more than capable of cheating on him. It's he who will take the shame, again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have this five stars. It was technically well written and the plot was believable. By the way, this is not a RAAC, which occurs during a marriage and before any divorce. When people divorce and go about their separate lives and then rediscover each other as single people, again it is not RAAC.

JPB NOT BOB

dgfergiedgfergie2 months ago

Second reading and upped my vote from 4 to 5 stars. A very nice love story. I am rather naive by relationships and women even at my age (81) can women really do that, love their husband and still justify cheating on the marriage? I'm still trying to figure that out. good story though.

demanderdemander2 months ago

A reread. I'm puzzled by the change in Bonnie. She goes from a self-entitled narcissist to a celibate altruist, turning down 500k. Maybe you could say she was able to compartmentalize while married. But then she would still be able to do that. Our guy must surely have massive misgivings about the reconciliation.

And, do we really believe that she has had no sex at all since she left Nick in Atlanta? D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I gave this story a 3 . I would not have taken her back for all the tea in China

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A reread for me and a solid 4 stars. Bonnie screwed up big time was caught and paid the price by being divorced. Ron also paid the price of having a wife cheat on him which he didn't deserve. In the story he felt he could reconcile and that's his decision. Not everyone could do that but he felt he could. Mainly because Bonnie did change. She accepted she was totally at fault. She was repentant and remorseful. She thought about things and realised she didn't like the person she'd become. So she made the effort and changed for the better. She got a second chance and I'm sure she will make sure she doesn't waste it. BardnotBard

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

Who knew HDK was a closet Matt Moreau?

StruckwrongStruckwrong26 days ago

Bah, Ron deserved a failthful wife.

nixroxnixrox24 days ago

3 stars at best - way too much rationalization - the bitch cheated and got caught.

RAAC rules do not allow a free pass for a SLUT who fucks another man multiple times over a three-year period.

At the very least, Ron should demand a post-nupt extremely punitive agreement - even if they don't re-marry. In some locations in North America, if you co-habit for 91 days - you are married in the eyes of the law, and she gets 50% of everything.

Leroi123Leroi12319 days ago

A little too long and too much dialogue but well-written,

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Oh, look! The BTB Taliban are butthurt that MC didn't flay his wife and stake her out over an ant hill! Wow, instead forgiveness and true love prevailed! Pass the popcorn because I love to see these knuckle-dragging smooth brains lose their minds (or what passes for a mind) over a piece of well-written, amateur, and FREE fiction. Five stars. as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

HDK has 7.1K followers, and some dude reading free internet stories at home tries to say something to make him feel bad. No wonder you're venting your spleen on here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

I actually like reconciliation stories if done well. My only real problem and it's just a nitpicky one is....... Who is Bonnie to give the "be faithful or else" speech at the end? Any man with a spine would've called her out on that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...