All Comments on 'What You're Doing'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 393 Comments
Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

"You screwed up pretty bad, but I slept with Patti for several months"

When he was divorced!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Atonement — (noun) satisfaction or reparation for a wrong or injury; amends.

Decent story which used its third act to have the errant wife expound and practice the eldritch ( to BTBers) theme of paying penance and gaining redemption for her egregious fidelity lapses. Usually attractive cheating wives move on to the next sucker and don't backtrack to cucked hubby, but it does happen.

Natalie Wood ( one of my fav cinema stars) remarried Robert Wagner after notorious affair w/ Warren Beatty. The reunion was successful for many years. I'm not going to say how it ended, but but if Bonnie relapses in her carnal fealty, she should avoid protracted outings on the lake adjoining the cabin where the reforged couple reside.

I enjoyed the story even if the style was a notch or two shy of humor and standard usually set by this Hall of Fame author and thank HDK for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Flat

No emotion, felt more like a first rehearse where everybody are reading their lines aloud. Not up yur usual quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MERCY!

Long winded and unrealistic dialogue between characters.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

The story was going great when Ron moved on with Patti, then the ending ruined it with a ludicrous reconciliation.

Ron's a good looking, wealthy guy, being chased by all the single women they know. For months he's been banging a gorgeous young woman 17 years younger than himself. So why the hell would he even consider getting back together with his ex-wife?

Bonnie has a proven record of being a cheating slut, who betrayed and disrespected him without a second thought. She's also mid-forties now, so two decades past her prime. She might have been beautiful when she was younger, but it's all downhill from there. Menopause, hot flushes, no sex drive, mood swings... why put up with all that shit from a slutty old whore?

This story just isn't realistic. Rich guys don't get back together with their bitter old ex-wives... they trade up with a hot younger trophy wife. It's become a cliché because it happens so often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

That was well written, l particularly like how you handle time progression “flow”.

The main characters are so formal their boring, some humor would have helped.

Thanks again, looking forward to your next posting.

stev2244stev2244over 3 years ago

Yes! Finally, someone dared to post a well written reconciliation story. Thanks for that, and I hope there will be more to come. Easy 5* from me.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Really good story

...but. Not your usual. Too simplistic, too cookie cutter, too cut and dry.

Sure, she messed up, cheated on a really great husband and regretted it. It was a BTB, followed by a soft reconciliation.

I gave it 5*s, but it lacked your usual pizazz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet! ....

.... Literally. I like a good reconciliation. This story was very well written grammatically so there were no distracting issues to hold back the story. The candid camera anniversary gift video revelation was great.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

At least you used the correct story tag.

This is definitely chuck shit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I gave it a 3

so with out months and months of contact, you take a slut back with no problem. Hummmmm not buying it

mordbrandmordbrandover 3 years ago
Plausible

Not a RAAC in my opinion. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realistic and enjoyable

All the Burners will be along to protest his decision to even let her live, but, especially considering her honest remorse, this was the resolution that was best for everyone involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am actually surprised because honestly, you write far better than this. I may not always agree with your stories but I can't deny your talent and skill. This one doesn't have your usual "touch" and I don't mean the humor. I don't care that it's a reconciliation because I am not opposed to them in general. I think the issue for me is this wasn't very convincing (not sure what other word to use). This story feels wooden and with the exception of a few sections of dialogue lacking strong emotion. Sure you have some of the expected words but it's kind of hollow. The only real sense of anger came from Bonnie's mother. She isn't convinced her daughter's of argument. That is what I felt for the whole story.

You have written much stronger stories than this.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Who are you, . . .

. . . and what have you done with HDK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take the aunt!

At the end she was calling the shots???? No freaking way. Wait until you no longer attract the “patti’s” then see if she is available. Also still doesnt resolve the sex issues. She doesnt orgasm with him and he knows it. Maybe patti was satisfied but she wouldnt be so wont that affect him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

my least favorite story of his so far. last page was useless to me... maybe expecting too much as the paucity of good stories here leave me desprate.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Bullocks!

If she loved him so much why did she destroy him? I'm sorry but your stories of late are getting too RAAC for my taste. 1 star for this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I gave this 5 stars only because I went through the same experience with my parents at around the same age as Casey. Both parents struggled for a while and dad fucked a handful of women while they were divorced. They remarried 3 years later and stayed married until he passed away and she still talks about how much she misses him 9 years later. Women are messed up and ruthless human being and seem to only shit on the good guys.

I am usually a btb story guy and I have not been in a serious relationship in 18 years because of cheating girlfriends

012Say012Sayover 3 years ago
Interesting tags

An interesting juxtaposition, usually your humor is in the story and the tags are just helpful links. Is too much of your heart revealed, requiring humor in the tags? Or would that be letting the cat out of the box?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
This was a story that involved betrayal

and a sensible, truthful reconciliation.

Not a RAAC, but a reconciliation based on the genuine, deep love that still existed between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck

Yep another HDK cuck rec story. You're such a puss.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I really like this story but in real life, I doubt it ever happening. It's extremely rare for a cheating couple to get back together and count it as a miracle. As the story goes, it worked for these but they are really determined, I wish them luck.

recass1recass1over 3 years ago
Nice Job

Nice realistic story about an imperfect woman who made a big mistake and earned her redemption. Husband let her off a little easy but he truly loved and missed her

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 3 years ago

Another great story by HDK. No long-range, clandestine traps to get evidence so the hubby can ruin the wife's life, no secret ninja or black ops, just a down to earth story of love, betrayal, and forgiveness. Well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story....

Bonni betrayed Ron, Ron divorced her but didn't really get any kind of revenge against her.

Ron moved on and with the help of their daughter, found a temporary lover, Patti, who relocated after a few months after living with Ron. Bobbi and Ron reconnect and start a new life together... This was a well written story where the characters are believable, as in real life. This is what real life is about. I have it 4 out of 5 because Nick, Bonni's lover, never got burned, he got away Scot-free, as in real life. Thank you for one of the better tales written here. I look forward to your next post.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Well woven

Great story that hits most of the right buttons. Different start and a finish that warms the hearts of most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the hell is up????

Why are all these RAAC stories showing up under guys that used to be good authors? In the immortal words of Heath Ledger’s Joker, “What happened? Did your balls fall off?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Five stars for a great story, but I really can't buy the reconciliation. One thing that made it hard for me was him beating himself up for shacking up with Patti. He was single, he did nothing wrong.

/

Why should she be looking for revenge? He didn't do anything that she didn't deserve.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

It’s great to see another top notch LW offering from HDK! Well done and 5* from me.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

No payback for asshole leaves a sour taste in the mouth....

3/5

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Leave it to HDK to bring us another way to discover your spouse's infidelity. Don't ignore his story tags, either, as there is usually something there of note to laugh or think about. An otherwise fairly standard LW cheater's saga, but handled skillfully enough that the reconciliation at the end works.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 3 years ago
Beautifully Written

Excellent, well thought out story. Well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

Pointless.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

A feel good story of falling from grace and finding redemption with a happy ever after. Reminiscent of thecelt’s ‘Consequences - Judith’. I prefer flawed but self aware characters like Bonnie - they’re so much more interesting to read about, to invest in and to pull for. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really loathe the it meant nothing bullshit

I never understood why that phrase has never angered the cheated on husband? It angers me. it reeks of the total lack of love and disrespect for you spouse, family and home. You would ruin your family for something that meant NOTHING?!. make it make sense. you would risk losing your husband, his love, his respect, your marriage for someone that didn't mean anything? I hate hearing that phrase. It meant EVERYTHING!. It meant losing your husband, it meant destroying your happy home-- especially if you have children. How could you say it meant nothing? That means your family meant nothing. You were willing to destroy them for someone that meant everything. For once I would like to see a husband lose his shit when his whore wife tells him this brain dead excuse.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

Well written story. I found it slowed a bit in the center but then you had to let a little time pass while they both settled. I thought the part of him giving her the third of the business pretty dumb especially after moving out abruptly and insisting on divorce. But you brought that back ( and new new loyalty) as a reason for some reconciliation.

I wish you had addressed Nick a bit. The guy from the Chicago office would have been easy to find and possibly do a little damage to his career. Even if he was a single pussy hound. Still 5 stars

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 3 years ago
5 Stars for the tags alone

Yeah, HDK obviously knew the crowd who would hate this story. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Found it boring!

I wasn't going to comment but changed my mind. This being an erotic story site and this story not being even slightly erotic, I give it 1 star. I know HDK is an excellent author but this felt like a story for school kids to read.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Despite the fact that I am not usually a RAAC fan, this is one of the best of that genre I have read in some time. Very well-written, flowed well and started with a unique, great premise.

Good writing and story trumps all. A true 5-star effort from one of Lit's OGs.

Hooked

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 3 years ago
One Thing I Never Understand

Technically sound. But for a dramatic story, there's zero drama after the first act.

The dialogue in places, especially the mutual masturbation sessions between the new (Patti) and the old (Bonnie), is stilted and formal. It doesn't feel that these are real people speaking in a natural manner.

On top of that, there's really no tension between the women. I can see Patti being generous, as she's clearly the newer model and current king of the hill. But Bonnie, as a competitive career woman who is also aging, and maybe battling time as her looks and her career both fade, feels absolutely no competitive spirit against her replacement? Bonnie doesn't have to be a hissing and spitting alley cat, but there's no tension at all? I'm not buying it.

But the thing that really bothers me is the self-flagellating male. What's the deal with him whining about banging Patti in the final act? He wasn't a good role model? WTF? He waited until after the divorce. He was respectful and never rubbed his new chick in the ex's face. Yet he just whines about how sorry he was that he actually refused to be celibate in his post-divorce years. is this supposed to make the reconciliation easier? Sure, Patti came and went, and she got along with Bonnie as noted, but why would he express any emotion close to the remorse that's shown here? Can't the guy have an ounce of pride? He's been emasculated enough in the story, why pile on here too?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the memories

and the comments. I read and consider them all. I like the sarcastic, the clever, the kind, the cruel and even the "eat my used condoms" comments. I like when readers take the time to tell me works and what doesn't. I am trying to post more stories in somewhat different styles and types this year. I am trying more third person after years of writing only in first person. I have been trying to play some stories straight with little humor and some which are essentially farces or jokes. I am honored that many of you take the time to express an opinion. I thank you for that.

Randi is having an invitational on December 7 and will feature some good stuff, as well as some fag cuck shit which we have come to love and despise. Mark your calendars, grab the babies and tell the old ladies. Personally, I look forward to reading the comments from whiners who are not invited. Strangely, I always chuckle while reading their complaints.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Well written. Sometimes a severe stumble can be forgiven if the results from it can be learned and forgiven. Thanks for sharing.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A good story

Sad fact is this happens all too often in the real world

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read

Betrayal, hurt & humiliation, acceptance of reality, time and realization, reconciliation. Yes a good Loving Wife's tale.

Passing_Quietly_ThroughPassing_Quietly_Throughover 3 years ago
Poor

Poor main character development, hurried ending with very poor reasoning for the re-uniting. Not up to HDK's abilities. Just read Lady In Red series and you will see what I mean. Do not write just because the paper is blank and needs to be filled. The start was intriguing, the middle was very weak, and the ending was poor and hurried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Good One

Well-written, entertaining and easy to read. Thanks. All-too-rare hereabouts these days

I had real problems with the story line. The drama about Dan and the shares was a valiant attempt to convince the reader that Bonnie had changed. It didn't convince me. Well-off, really nice people very quickly discover that there are better options for them than their current spouse. But integrity keeps them loyal as long as their partner doesn't screw up. However, if the partner does, and divorce results, very few people are dumb enough to make the same mistake twice by taking them back.

The story implies that 'urgent care facilities' are a good thing. They may have been in the past. Nowadays, in my part of the US at least, they've been separated from the local hospitals and become an amazingly expensive and inefficient alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HDK created story based on his comments

If any have paid attention to HDKs’ comments about stories not needing a violent end to the ex or her paramour, you would realize this is his example of a successful story without unnecessary violence. It is realistic in its reconciliation with a truly changed and repentant spouse who realized their mistakes in life, grew through realizing the mistake in behavior and attitude. It is a believable reconciliation, because of her growth and acceptance of her poor behavior. The husband also realized how she changed for the better, also.

A fine story with a beginning, middle, and end about people who ultimately are not abhorrent. No violence, just feelings.

Thank you for the submission. I wish I had a small part of your writing talent!

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 3 years ago
What they say ...

Great story, nicely plotted. What couples say to each other, how they voice what they think and feel, you do well. When it veers towards preachy, you go another way. I appreciate that your end left them stronger and better erosions of themselves. Refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story. Must admit I was conflicted on whether Ron should forgive Bonnie. Bonnie was obviously deeply sorry for cheating. As an outsider looking in it was slightly easier to forgive Bonnie as she was a nice person who loved her family and regretted her cheating.

If I was Ron would I be able to forgive Bonnie I'm not so sure. In some respects because Ron didn't actually see Bonnie and Nick doing the dirty in some ways he would be able to disassociate from the the fact that Bonnie was cheating on him making it a little easier for him to forgive her.

Well written story.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

You know I review a good story with high marks and this was a GOOD story

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good story, I like it.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 3 years ago

Great read with a nice ending. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And another cuck story today!

Something must be in tne water.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Odd story from HDK

This felt like a standard BTB story. Yes he gave his wife more than she deserved in the divorce. Then he decides to sleep with a young hottie but who can blame him? From there the story moves right into a RAAC. Sure he expresses his feelings of being hurt and disrespected but does that absolve her of the lying and cheating? I might have felt better about this ending had there at least been some counseling involved to explain and resolve the feelings on both sides. But for him to just take her back because she backs his business decisions felt wrong. On the business side, a half million dollars is not much and didn't seem like enough to worry about. Get a second mortgage on her house and the lake house and send Dave packing. Or find out why he's cash poor and squeeze him. But what this story really lacked was HDK's humor. I don't even remember a funny quip? That's what felt odd about this story. At least it wasn't a willing cuck story. Thank the heaven's for THAT!

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

You ruined a perfectly good story by turning it into just another RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BS RAAC

Reconciliation makes no sense.

Bad job, don't read if this kind of ending bothers you.

Authors should post at the beginning of the story: Warning! Completely unbelievable reconciliation at the end, read at your own risk, it will save us a lot of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

IT was good to see your writing and you always have some nice twists. I do wonder sometimes whether some writers write things in certain ways just to get a response, but that story was about redemption. I liked it. Thank you

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Well done. It’s great to see that after almost 200 stories, you can still deliver the goods. I find that very motivating.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

A good story, Mr. Knight like most of your others. I can't say why but it just seems a little thin and not as driven as others. Life goes on for them but there was no angst with the husband and the wife sort of knew she screwed up but the story never really delved into it. Still an enjoyable read.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

3* Does HDK have any ability and manhood to actually burn a lying cheating slut and her slimy lover? There's your challenge, Mr. SDK! Do a strong BTB&L story. Show your readers that you got grit. Personally, I don't think you're capable of it. You ain't got the stomach for it.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Sweet story, HDK. Of course, if you had added some action where the characters pee on each other, that would have excited DevlinCarnate a great deal. We must remember to add pee for those who feel lost without it.

The December suspense/thriller event is gonna be sick nasty. Looking forward to reading your story for that. Randi.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

You made Ron feel bad about her actions. You let her get away with blue murder with that hypocritical speech she makes to Ron about fidelity at the end of the story. You demeaned his character by making him weak and her strong.

It turned out to be a bullshit ending

Scores 2/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Another good story from a great author. Lately, a lot of the LW stories have had quick endings that tainted the whole story. Yours was just the opposite - didn't see the end coming until Patti left. I know the "anonymous" group will blast you for getting them back together, but I'm an advocate for two people in love (even if one forgets it for a bit) to try again, especially if underage children are involved. 5*

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
The "BTB always" people

won't like it, but It's reality. Neither spouse could be happy in a relationship with any one else. 5*

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 3 years ago
In a word or five...

Getting into this was hard. After a couple of days, got through it one night. A long tale, it is all the things a reader wants in a great story, by the one author who knows.

We’ve seen five of the really good stars in this genre recently.

Thank you, sir.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

What is going on? So many stories recently with completely unfounded reconciliations? Nothing laid the foundation for this conclusion.

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Nice happy ending; the BTB crowd be damned. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can tell:

You really are an empathetic person aren't you hdk? I'd enjoy hearing your whining if you were not invited to an "invitational." I guess being buddies with the person having them helps keep your whimpering down. I still gave your story full marks.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a bad story

Cheating,drama,divorce,reconciliation. Wife owned up to her mistake, husband finally saw her as a loyal partner after her realizing what a cheap slut she became. And turned herself back to whom she was.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryover 3 years ago

Sorry Hdk, usually I enjoy your work, but for some reason this one didn’t do it for me. Maybe this story caught me at the wrong time/frame of mind.

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Decent reconciliation story

I agree that Bonnie being so nice to Patti like that is a bit if a stretch.I can see her being civil to Patti,maybe see that as a kind of penance for her hurting him but I don't think she would be so fawning over her Likewise Ron is a bit weird,he gets divorced and then thinks living with Patti is like this horrible thing that Bonnie did, I could see him feeling like he should be with Bonnie or that he feels like he might be using Patti,but not that kind of guilt.

The other thing that is missing is Bonnie never explains why she let Nick denigrate Ron like that; if she had defended Ron, told Nick that Ron was a great lover and he was just a change of pace,it would be one thing,and she never addresses that,and Ron would have to wonder.

The reconciliation otherwise works, she shows him real loyalty and she kind of shows that she loves him and isn't a selfish bitch any more. She took the public beating,she didn't make it difficult when he dated and does atone,so I can see this one.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

I had always like your stories...I even consider "Not Guilty" the best story ever in LW! I liked this one too, but something in it still makes me think if this marriage could ever be saved: the talk the two lover had at the dinner, transmitted to everyone to hear...I think that would kill any feelings he had for her...No piece of land would save it...However ignoring this small (?) detail, 4*

amyyumamyyumover 3 years ago
Oh HDK you've done it again

A sweet story that was well written; you never got revenge on Nick the Dick, however, but still worth 5* from me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I liked it! 5*****

I have only one complaint. In the first half she was calculating, manipulative and dishonest. She seemed to have a change of heart, but that's a HUGE change. It can be done, but the self-examination required would have made it more believable and more interesting. Personally,I would not have bet on her from what I read at the beginning. Still, it was a good story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Sorry.

I meant to add that the discovery method of buying dinner for the young women who delivered the necklace and all that was a very nice twist. That was new and I liked it!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

A nice one

.

Sweet, romantic getting back together. I liked it. And, as usual for an HDK story, Very well written and most readable.

.

One day there will be more 'Bonnies' writing what it really feels like when you meet a Nick, even though you have a wonderful Ron back at home. This story didn't do that, and there are very few LW stories that go even close to doing so.

.

Lue

waratahwaratahover 3 years ago
Glad to read more of yours

this was solid, not spectacular. I thought the dialogue was a bit cumbersome, a bit "explanatory" to my mind.

But thanks for ongoing stories mate, you're a trooper.

yesterday46yesterday46over 3 years ago

Great story Things happen in life like this but few end this way

likeboblikebobover 3 years ago

Blah, this was like watching a hallmark movie. Totally predictable and very little drama. Not up to your usual standards.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkover 3 years ago
I don’t get it...

The wife saves the company, so he takes her back. Not RAAC at all

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

I liked this story, and was surprised when Ron (suddenly) invited BonnIe to the lake house. Each story is different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If you are going to give your ex wife control over your livlihood, and she will forever make just as much as you do while you do all the work, then you are a terrible business man. Still liked the story, but if that is how Ron runs things, she better start listening to Dan.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

I just can’t imagine him ever getting the stain of her live-streamed betrayal on her 20th anniversary out of his heart. I guess some beta types can accept that, but there are simply way too many other options that don’t remind you how badly they betrayed you. A successful, handsome guy ends up with someone 10 years younger and just as hot as his ex.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
HOW ONE INCIDENT CAN CHANGE A MARRIAGE

and further down the road one can make up for the 1st. TK U MLJ LV NV

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
No way

I would NEVER forgive a cheating wife. Screw her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of your worst!

Not even as well written as your other cuck RAAC stories.

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story because it was easy to suspend my disbelief. This is easily the best reconciliation story in LW that I’ve read in a long while because it was very plausible and had a ring of truth to it. Reconciliations without the “At All Costs” proviso are tricky to write but you have done it successfully. Well done 5 stars.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Damn That Was Good*****

Sometime you need a story to just make you feel good reading it. This is not one of your best stories but is one that I really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing.

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68over 3 years ago

I love those last two lines!!!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Well, well, well.

Last few seasons we've seen HDK's stories change.

That's a bit unusual in LW catagorie stories.

We've seen a lot of writers stop writing

but a very few change their tune.

I guess it's like Blues, in music.

If you don't feel the blues

how can you perform it?

Maybe it's time for HDK

to consider stories in other catagories.

Romance maybe?

Because if you don't feel the passion

for hardcore LW stories, why write there?

There's nothing wrong in changing views.

Bobby Bare sang "Things Change".

And he was spot on.

So why not change lanes HDK?

In my humble opinion (lol)

you have every reason to do just that.

Because lately your LW stories suck!

In this story you make a good guy

take back a slut.

Why should he do that?

He's got a lot of options to find a good woman.

Why should he settle for a slut?

It makes no sense to me.

NONE AT ALL!

2 out of 5 from me.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
I like different, and this is different.

Third person is much harder to write but more versatile for the author and easier to read. Good choice.

I thought the discovery phase was overly dramatic and involving the family in real time (who does that?) unnecessarily piled on humiliation for both hubby and wifey. Hubby's clam-up-and-go-to-ground response, so typical of LW stories, made him appear petty and emotionally stunted. He even threw himself a pity party when wifey came to apologize. Not an attractive response for a mature man.

I suppose an ex-wife and new, younger, and more beautiful GF (another hallmark of LW stories) might get along, but not so cordially as those two. But the gorgeous GF conveniently departed and left hubby ahead of wifey on the sex score by probably 10:1. By now we can see they are going to get back together and hooray for that. It's hard to erase twenty years of married love. If you can't forgive each other, don't get married. Forgiving the unforgivable might be necessary if you are in it for the long haul, assuming you chose well in the first place.

Mostly different and smooth reading. Easy five.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
A great story

Thanks for writing it. 5*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
I find it interesting...

that so many readers rate a story on the subject matter rather than the writing. It is clear here that the BTB gang is out in force and have consequently rated this story poorly. I gave it a 5. It read well. The emotions are genuine, and I love a story with a happy ending. What's that saying? "Are you happier with her, or without her?" Ron is obviously happier with her. Thanks for the great read.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

Once again, all of the comments had me grinning. It seems that many of the people that read the LW category are of the opinion that one should ALWAYS BTB. But, sometimes people do not always fit into our perfect BTB characters. Not everyone in this world is built that way, nor does everyone think that way. The dissolution of a marriage is devastating to everyone. That devastation doesn't have to mean that the world has to stop turning and it also doesn't mean that because of a divorce that one person's feelings about another can't change. (Psst, it happens every day in real life.) We have to understand that we are all different and just because you would handle it one way, another person might do it differently.

Or maybe we should remember that is the land of fiction and not reality. What is important is what the author said in THEIR story. We may not agree with or it may not be what we think. If you don't like the story, then rate it accordingly without trying to rewrite the story to the ending that you want!

5* from me and I'm looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was a lovely reconciliation story and I enjoyed the ending.

What happened to Nick though.

Here is what I believe happened.

Nick returned to Chicago and a few weeks after being back he was summoned to the HR Managers office and given his marching orders. He had been boosting his expense account and when they found out by how much he was out of there.

He tried to find a compatible job in Chicago but never got an interview as the prospective employers found out why he had been dismissed in the first place.

After a while he thought of Bonnie and wondered if she could help him find work in her locality. Instead of ringing first he just showed up at her work place. After her initial shock wore off she told him to go away and leave her alone. He then threatened to tell her husband. He was shocked when she said her husband already knew and had divorced her.

Well Bonnie told her husband that Nick was in town and was harassing her.

Ron found out where Nick was living and convinced him to leave town, after he got out of hospital of course.

He went West and tried to find work without luck. He ended up flipping burgers for a while until he found a job selling pre-loved cars.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago
Well Done

You’ve shown how a RACC can sometimes be the best answer for all parties.

Thanks

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
A different tale...

...from a very good writer. A little stilted compared to your usual style but still a good story, I thought the conversation in the cabin quite clever. Although usually preferring a btb I think MattBlack summed it up well. Thanks HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great story ! ! !

Well that is what all the little wimpy cucks like the cuck king himself HDK Will say . This is yet another cumslurper story. It is the same as all your stories . Wife cheats and he slurps the cum out of her to RAAC . This story has awarded you a full 5 used condoms to chew on .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7108 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...